HE IS REAL.

By kasey3396

Catherine, a nerdy who has perfect visions, and parents whose jobs they won't tell her about. What's even wei... More

Chapter 1 : It All Started With The Presence
Chapter 2 : Dream
Chapter 3 :Visit
Chapter 4 : Decision
Chapter 5: Aftermath
Chapter 6: History
Chapter 7: "Who are they looking for...'her'?"
Chapter 8: Coming For You
Chapter 10: Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 11: Blessings
Chapter 12: Story revealed
Chapter 13:Memory
Chapter 14: Decision
Chapter 15: Castiel's POV
Chapter 16: Stupid Hope
Chapter 17: Told it to Castiel
Chapter 18: Shaman? No way!
Chapter 19: Wait For Me Castiel
Chapter 20: Two Years After
Chapter 21: The Change
Epilogue

Chapter 9: Thoughts

139 3 0
By kasey3396

Hello.. Uhm so I'm a liitle bit shy. But thank you if you're still reading up until this part.

>-<

 ------------

I woke up from Clark's bed seeing him beside me fast asleep. He looked like a baby when he's sleeping. So innocent and so cuddly. I laughed silently and got up.

I went home. I went straight to my room with my head down when I saw my parents in the living room.

I reflected on what I just dreamt, as if what happened was a bad thing. I put my fingers to my lips and somehow it feels a little swollen. Convincing myself that it's just a dream; a dream that I want to be real. I shooked my head and laughed silently to myself. I have bigger problems surfacing right now. Was I becoming crazy? I mean I fell in love with him in the dreams! Only two dreams to be exact and I already have this huge love for him? And now that I know I'm in love with him, what am I supposed to do now? Even if it's all a dream.

Though right now, truthfully, I'm not too sure. It feels all too real. The kiss was too real.Shiver. His voice was too real," I will take you away tomorrow."Another shiver. Shiver of delight.

My feelings are all mixed up. A little part of me felt excited for his arrival. Another part of me was scared that my dreams were not just dreams. Another part of me is taking a deep breathe and thinking what all this could mean. I've always believed in supernaturals. I even believed that ghosts were following me when I go home from school.

Maybe he had some supernatural abilities. But why was he disguising himself in public? Maybe he was something like a lab rat that escaped from an evil scientist's lab. Alright, I'm really losing my mind here. Maybe I really read too much books.

All I'm sure of right now, among this messed up life of mine is that I love him and I need to know more about him. I am going to ask a lot of questions when I get the chance to talk to him.

All this things got me riled up so I got up from my bed to go down to the kitchen to drink some cold chocolate---my favourite.

I never knew, however, that wanting a simple drink in that moment was going to change my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 357 13
(BxB, don't like, don't read) Mason is a hunter ever since his parents were died, his aunt had taken care of him since then but what would happen if...
362 14 30
Ten years ago every creature, myth, and legend that you can think of, and some you have never heard of, decided to stop hiding and started attacking...
4.6K 95 33
Sarah is a regular girl until she receives a letter in the post. Now she'll go to St Van Helsing's Boarding School, where she'll meet some new friend...
294K 16.5K 28
Lucy doesn't have any memories from when she was a child. All she remembers is the boy who saved her life, after she had been attack by a vampire. Y...