OUR BABIES | Multifandom

By The_Child_Of_Joy

In the world of Kpop, Fandoms are a important aspect. Idols adore their fans and treat them with love and kin... More

Intro
1: STAY

2: NCTzen

15 3 14
By The_Child_Of_Joy

Name: Nctzen/wayzenie

Parents: NCT

Birthday: 12 June

Nickname/s: Czennie, zennie

Nctzen was travelling with Nct Dream as Mark and Haechan were going to be with Nct 127.
She was seated between Chenle and Jisung at the back seat.

^Jisung

^Chenle

^Haechan on left and Mark on right.

Renjun, Jaemin and Jeno were seated in the middle.
Their manager was sitting next to the driver.

^Renjun

^Jaemin

^Jeno

Even though Nct were known for their chaotic nature, today the car was quite since Nctzen was sleeping.

After some time she started moving in her sleep.
Being half asleep she decided to cuddle Chenle.
She turned to her left but nobody was there.
Panicking she opened her eyes and saw that the car was empty.

Suddenly the car door opened.
Thinking that she was getting kidnapped Nctzen started crying.
"Czennie..... Why are you crying baby?" A familiar voice asked.
Hearing that person's voice Nctzen stopped crying and looked at that person.

"BUBU!!" Nctzen hugged the Leader Taeyong.
"I thought I was kidnapped!" Nctzen told him now crying in relief.
"Its ok! Its ok! I am here now!" Taeyong comforted her so she would calm down.

^Taeyong

Not seeing Taeyong for a while and NCTzen not being seen Jaehyun went to wards the car to see Taeyong comforting her.
"Hyung is she ok?" Jaehyun asked rubbing NCTzen's back to help her calm down.
"Yeah... She got scared. I think she probably remembered what happened before. Poor baby." Taeyong said as his eyes sparkled with tears .

^Jaehyun

"Zennie-ya! You know what? Yuta was looking for you. You wanted to see his new hair right?" Jaehyun asked to divert her attention form her bad memories.
"Weally?" She said as a small pout was still evident on her face.

"Yes! Come on let's go there." Jaehyun replied.
"No walk, cawwy me." She mumbled but Jaehyun still heard her, he chuckled as he took her from Taeyong and carried her inside the restaurant.

"Czennie is here~" Johnny sing songed as he saw Jaehyun carrying her towards the table.
"Come here zennie!! Sit with me!!" Haechan called her.
"Sowwy Duckie but I wanna sit with wion!" As she said that Jaehyun placed her on Yuta's lap so she can play with his hair. And he just let her.

^Johnny

^Yuta

Everyone was talking and laughing while enjoying their food.
"Woo? Call WayV?" Nctzen asked turning towards Jungwoo.
"Yes I will video call them right now." Jungwoo said.
"Do it fwast!!" Nctzen bounced in her seat.

The call was picked up by Ten.
"TENNIE!!" She screamed as she saw him after a long time.
"Hi baby~ how are you?" Ten cooed.
"Tennie where everyone?" She pouted.
You can hear all the other members squeling from cuteness overload.

^Ten

"Ahh- wait lemme add them." Ten said as he added the rest of the members.
"Hi!" "Hello~~" "HELLO!" "HI!!!" Their voices were heard.
Suddenly Nctzen started tearing up.
"Hi xuxi!
Hi sheep-sheep!
Hewoo Dery!
Hey Jun!
KUN-KUN!!
WINNIE!!!!"

Everyone smiled sadly knowing very well the reason for her to cry suddenly.

"Aww our baby!" Taeil said as he picked her up to hug her tight.

^Taeil

After all the wholesome moment everyone finished eating they went back to their cars to continue their journey.

Now Nctzen was sitting with Shotaro, Sungchan and their staff in the last car.

^Shotaro

^Sungchan

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I realised quite late that not many people will know all the members of a specific group. So I am gonna add pictures of all the people I am gonna mention in the chapter.

So I edited the first chapter that you can check out.

How's your day??

Do you like this update??

Which fandom you wanna see next??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
103K 12.2K 19
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
106K 837 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
989K 24.9K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...