šˆš¬š„šš'š¬ š’šššœšœš”ššš«š¢ļæ½...

By erwenc_

š“’š“øš“¶š“¹š“µš“®š“½š“®š“­. "I'm... what? Say that again for me, won't you baby?" He tugged the string of my thong un... More

šˆšš“š‘šŽšƒš”š‚š“šˆšŽš
šš‘šŽš‹šŽš†š”š„
šŽšš„
š“š–šŽ
š“š‡š‘š„š„
š…šŽš”š‘
š…šˆš•š„
š…šˆš•š„ (š¢š¢)
š’šˆš—
š’š„š•š„š
š„šˆš†š‡š“
ššˆšš„
š“š„š
š„š‹š„š•š„š
š“š–š„š‹š•š„
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š„š„š
š…šŽš”š‘š“š„š„š
š…šˆš…š“š„š„š
š’šˆš—š“š„š„š
š’š„š•š„šš“š„š„š
š„šˆš†š‡š“š„š„š
ššˆšš„š“š„š„š
š“š–š„šš“š˜
š“š–š„šš“š˜~šŽšš„
š“š–š„šš“š˜~š“š–šŽ
š“š–š„šš“š˜~š“š‡š‘š„š„
š“š–š„šš“š˜~š…šŽš”š‘
š“š–š„šš“š˜~š…šˆš•š„
š“š–š„šš“š˜~š’šˆš—
š“š–š„šš“š˜~š’š„š•š„š
š“š–š„šš“š˜~š„šˆš†š‡š“
š“š–š„šš“š˜~ššˆšš„
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜~šŽšš„
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜~š“š–šŽ
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜~š“š‡š‘š„š„
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜~š…šŽš”š‘
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜~š’šˆš—
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜~š’š„š•š„š
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜~š„šˆš†š‡š“
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜~ššˆšš„
š…šŽš‘š“š˜
š…šŽš‘š“š˜~šŽšš„
š…šŽš‘š“š˜~š“š–šŽ
š…šŽš‘š“š˜~š“š‡š‘š„š„
š…šŽš‘š“š˜~š…šŽš”š‘
š…šŽš‘š“š˜~š…šˆš•š„
š…šŽš‘š“š˜~š’šˆš—
š…šŽš‘š“š˜~š’š„š•š„š
š…šŽš‘š“š˜~š„šˆš†š‡š“
š…šŽš‘š“š˜~ššˆšš„
š…šˆš…š“š˜
š…šˆš…š“š˜~šŽšš„
š…šˆš…š“š˜~š“š–šŽ
š…šˆš…š“š˜~š“š‡š‘š„š„
š…šˆš…š“š˜~š…šŽš”š‘
š…šˆš…š“š˜~š…šˆš•š„
š…šˆš…š“š˜~š’šˆš—
š…šˆš…š“š˜~š’š„š•š„š
š…šˆš…š“š˜~š„šˆš†š‡š“
š…šˆš…š“š˜~ššˆšš„
š’šˆš—š“š˜
š’šˆš—š“š˜~šŽšš„
š’šˆš—š“š˜~š“š–šŽ
š’šˆš—š“š˜~š“š‡š‘š„š„
š’šˆš—š“š˜~š…šŽš”š‘
š’šˆš—š“š˜~š…šˆš•š„

š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜~š…šˆš•š„

9.7K 351 67
By erwenc_

Chapter 35

If It Isn't You ~ Nurko, Brayden Kehler

"That was a great workout, Aiden. I feel so rejuvenated," I exhaled happily as I took a large gulp of my refreshing clear water.

"It was. I love how you join my workout every morning these days, it's very healthy for you." He smirked before taking a bite from his apple.

"It is, I've shed a lot of excess weight over the past month." I smiled widely as I secretly stroked my tiny, close to inexistent belly. I had kept my pregnancy a secret for almost a month now, but it hadn't been that easy.

I went for regular check-ups at the doctor's and he told me that the baby was developing well and it was very healthy. I used Yves' trusted doctor, Mr. McCain and he kept my pregnancy confidential as well.

Mr. McCain gave me some healthy but safe workouts to do just to keep myself in shape and improve my health for the baby as well. He also recommended diets, yoga stretches and we could safely say that he had basically played an important role in helping me create a suitable routine for myself.

Yves was always out on business, he was only available for two days maximum until he had to take a jet to a country on the other side of the world. I was meant to start traveling with him but we had made a deal, like before, that Aiden and I would stay behind and manage in the headquarters.

We barely had sex anymore, he would be tired every time he got back, and his next free day would consist of him taking time to visit his companies or the architectural sites in progress.

He barely had time for me anymore, which is why he hadn't figured anything different about me. He had noticed the change in moods and constantly told me that he could sense that something was up with me, but I denied it as usual.

It made me sad and depressed sometimes when I thought about the times we'd spend together, and how everything had changed and how we had drifted. Sometimes I got overly emotional to a point of crying.

Aiden and the others also didn't know that I was pregnant. No one did, except the doctors. It was fine that way, I was still planning for the perfect day to break the news.

Regardless of that, my belly was slowly growing big. I was starting to wear looser clothes everyday, I wore long coats to work, loose blouses and dresses and I was always in Yves' hoodies at home.

That way, no one ever suspected. It was so hard to keep it a secret, and I knew that I eventually would have to tell them.

"You have, and you're glowing so much. What's happening?" He leaned on the counter.

"What do you mean by that?" I tilted my head.

"I mean, you look different, there's something about you. You're so gentle and calm nowadays, you don't insult me anymore. You look so happy, even your skin is so clear." He pointed out as I grinned.

"It's maturity I guess. We all evolve," I winked as his eyebrow rose.

"I'm sure. Is Yves spoiling a little too much? Tell me," he nudged me and I shook my head in amusement.

"He is spoiling me, but I'm also taking care of myself." I shrugged while taking a sip of my spinach, mint and cream with honey smoothie. I was having it with a toasted whole wheat slice of bread topped with avocado and egg.

"It's working then. You look unreal, and probably my workouts are assisting you too." Aiden smirked again.

"They are, I feel so confident in my body now." I nodded happily.

"I've also noticed that you don't show your curves as much as you used to, I'm guessing that's part of the 'maturity' process," he finger-quoted while digging his fork into his leafy greens.

The only person who hadn't gotten sucked into the healthy eating diet was Katerina. She loved her junk food, and so did I but I ate in moderation for the sake of my baby. I wanted the baby to be as healthy as possible. Yves and Aiden always ate healthy.

"You guessed right. Anyways, I have to go and shower. I have work in about an hour," I got up from my chair after finishing my food in moments.

"Okay, I'll catch you later Island." He waved and I quickly made my way upstairs.

I smiled as I made my way to the drawers and retrieved my ultrasound scan picture that I had gotten a few days ago. I traced my finger over the baby's figure, a smile spreading across my lips as I stroked my belly once again.

It's all I ever did as the thought of being a mother intrigued me deeply. I was excited to be a mommy. I was always talking to the baby whenever I was alone, and our bond was strong. I could just feel it.

I made my way to the shower and I took time to scrub the sweat and dirt from my skin till it was raw and fresh. I dried myself off, moisturized and spritzed my perfume before heading to my closet for an outfit.

I picked out a black dress with fishnet leggings, then an oversized black designer coat to disguise my stomach. I wore some black combat boots then took a matching Prada bag before leaving.

I chose the white Jeep-like Mercedes car that Yves had gotten me and I smiled to myself as I reminisced the moment. I hadn't seen him in two weeks and I wasn't going to for another one week. Apparently, it was the time of the month when they were most busy.

I drove to work with my favorite music on, and once I arrived, I checked in then went all the way to Yves' office. I only took the first few flights of stairs to give me extra exercise then took an elevator for the rest.

I smiled once I was in his familiar office. Despite not being present for two weeks, his scent was still stronger than ever all over the huge, luxurious office and it never faded.

I exhaled heavily after placing my bag on the chair and walking over to the huge balcony for my small meditation session. It was a routine I carried out everyday, when Yves wasn't present.

I loved looking at the entire world from above, and it gave me good nostalgia. The nostalgia from when I was still a new assistant in Yves' office.

While I was in the process of allowing the breeze to refresh my mind, I smiled to myself as the familiar, cathartic concentrated notes of aqua met my nose. He was back. And I felt so secure standing in front of his behemothic figure.

"Baby," his soothing, deep voice murmured into my ear as he kissed my neck gently.

"Yves," I whispered back as he turned me around. I craned my neck high to face him, especially since I wasn't in heels.

"I've missed you so much, Isla." He pulled me closer to his body as I blushed.

"I've missed you more. You've been gone for so long," I whispered as he tilted my head and leaned down to kiss me. Oh how heavenly that felt. How much I had missed his taste, his touch, his everything.

"But I'm back now, for a few more days. I plan on spending them with you and you only." He stroked my chin, "you look so beautiful Isla."

"Thank you. You do too," I tiptoed to stroke his cheek as his large hand wandered to my much larger ass.

"What are you up to here?" Yves said softly as I giggled.

"I was enjoying the view here. It's really nice," I whispered, and all the while, he was just staring at me with his beautiful bright grey eyes from above. With so much love and adoration.

"Hmm. Can I join you?" He raised a brow and I smiled.

"Of course you can, you don't even have to ask."

~

"No, I think I'm fine. I don't want the alcohol," I waved my hand.

"Come on Island, it's a celebration that your man is back." Aiden took a sip of his champagne.

"Okay, pour me some," I gave him a smile and he smirked, pouring some sparkling wine into my glass.

I was casually dressed in a white hoodie and some black leggings and socks.

"Anyways, to Yves." He lifted his glass and Katerina, Yves and I lifted our glasses. I didn't drink it, hoping that nobody noticed it. Instead, I stuck to water.

We had dinner and we were laughing the whole time. Eventually, Yves and I went up to his study to evaluate his documents for the next meeting together before we went to bed. It was already nine pm and I was very exhausted.

"I feel so tired." I sighed as I settled on a chair and placed my hands on the table. I met his intense, scrutinising gaze, and I felt my palms sweat as he rubbed his chin slowly, his eyes analysing me intensely.

I gave him a confused expression as he silently stared at me, his stormy eyes digesting me. He never said a single word, and my heart pulsated when he slowly sat straight.

"Come here, Isla." The tone in his voice had changed and I felt a chill enter my body.

"W-Why?" I whispered and the narrowing of his eyes told me that he didn't want any questions. I exhaled shakily before slowly walking towards him.

Once I was close enough to him, he pulled me gently towards him then looked down at me.

He looked so serious, so emotionless, exactly like how he looked the first time I saw him, but worse. His large hand went to my waist, and my breath hitched when he slowly pulled my hoodie up. I couldn't stop him, I was too scared to, and it was far too late.

I shut my eyes tightly when my belly was in view, realizing that he had finally figured the truth himself. I was pretty sure it was because of my refusal of alcohol, or probably my constant hunger and fatigue.

My heart was pounding in my chest as prickles of nervousness covered my skin. I watched his jaw lock tightly, his skin go pale white when I opened my eyes. He was frozen in place as he looked at my stomach. It wasn't that big, but it was there.

Yves' trembling hand moved to touch my stomach gently, running slowly over the bump and ever so lightly. It was easy to tell he was in shock, and it only made me more anxious.

His hand unexpectedly retracted, his face morphing into a haunted expression. His eyes were void, cold and distant, he was snow-white as though he had seen a ghost and his whole body was tense.

I dared not to utter a word as I internally worried. It was definitely not the reaction I was expecting, nor was it the ideal way I expected him to find out.

I stepped back when he slowly got up, his obviously traumatised state impacting my own emotions. I suddenly wanted to cry, and ask him why. Why?

"Yves," I whispered lightly when he started walking away without so much as a word from him. His body tensed even more, but he never looked at me.

"You're fired." And with that, he stormed off.

___________
Yeah...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1M 405K 39
#1 in romance genre (1stJan - 8th Jan.) ( Again placed #1 in romance in Feb) Aaron got up from his seat and walked round the table towards her while...
2.7M 80.1K 49
He took a deep breath. Than began to lower his hand further south, down my neck, stopping at my cleavage. He took an even deeper breath, closing his...
311K 9.4K 45
"Good morning love, did you sleep well?" he breathes, in a hoarse voice placing a kiss on my lips. "Good morning. And yes I had a lovely sleep. Just...
140K 1.2K 8
"Now, Gary. I understand that you're twenty-four. But I need you to train in restraining your sexual desire, you're not a horny teenager. So, we will...