Saikyō || 最強

By shiiranai

"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ..." sᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ sɴᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ ᴅᴏʟʟ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ᴄʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪs ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ... More

𝙷𝚒𝚒𝚛𝚊'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
1 - 𝙰 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎-𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚌𝚎
2 - 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎
3 - 𝚂𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚗 & 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚘 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜
4 - 𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚖
5 - 𝚂𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚑
6 - 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜
7 - 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙱𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜
8 - 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
9 - 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚜 & 𝚃𝚘𝚔𝚢𝚘
10 - 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚓𝚘
11 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
12 - 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗
13 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍
14 - 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
15 - 𝙰 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙸𝚝
16 - 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
17 - 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎
18 - 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚜
19 - 𝙴𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜
20 - 𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎
21 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝𝚜
22 - 𝙵𝚕𝚒𝚙 𝚊 𝙲𝚘𝚒𝚗
𝙹𝚞𝚓𝚞 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚙𝚘: 𝙳𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝚂𝚞𝚔𝚞𝚗𝚊
23 - 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚜 & 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜
24 - 𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜
25 - 𝙰𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜
26 - 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠
27 - 𝙰 𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
28 - 𝚂𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎
29 - 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠
30 - 𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜
31 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗
32 - 𝙸𝚗 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢
33 - 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜
34 - 𝙱𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚅𝚘𝚠
33.5 - 𝚁𝚎𝚍
35 - 𝙸𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜: 𝙼𝚒𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚢𝚘
36 - 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚝
37 - 𝙰𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
38 - 𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚜
39 - 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎
40 - 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼
𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
呪縛 || 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚒 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎
‎ 𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜: 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎
𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜: 𝙼𝚎𝚘𝚠 (𝙸𝙸)
‎ 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚢𝚘 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚝!

𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜: 𝙼𝚎𝚘𝚠 (𝙸)

18.2K 733 543
By shiiranai

Notice: This oneshot is something I wrote for fun before and bc of popular demand. Mild spoilers ahead, read at your own risk.

Dedicated to my lovely ChaeJaeLynn who kept commenting for this. Ily lol <3

──❍──

[SELF-INSERT]

"Damn. My body felt like it took a screenshot." The guy laughed nervously as he wiped stray strands of hair away from his grey eyes. It was only for a split second, but I was able to get a glimpse of his whole face.

The guy, presumably around his late teens or early twenties, had features holding certain warmth in them that could effortlessly make one feel at ease. His luminescent eyes reflected my own image as if they were a mirror, taking away all sense of danger I had just a second ago.

"Who are you, and what's your business here?" I went back to my original position- meters away from him. I didn't sense his curse energy when he approached a while ago, so I accidentally attacked him out of instinct.

"Miura Chiyo. I'm here to assess the differences between commuting by trains and buses," he replied with a hint of amusement on his tone.

What a sarcastic asshole.

I wasn't told I have a partner for this mission, though?

The air was thick with cursed energy, indicating the presence of a high-grade curse. The station was deserted, and all civilians evacuated before the mission began, hence my surprise that another person was able to come in.

Trains were put to a stop, and all doors opened. Miura walked behind me as soon as I made my move, stepping into an unoccupied shuttle.

"Hey, you're really letting me trail you like this?," the dumbass stated the obvious. "What if I'm a curse user? Or what if I kill you right now? Or for worse, what if I am your soon-to-be one and only greatest love?"

"Sure, dream on," I shrugged, but quickly took it back in case this idiot here takes it literally. "You'll be my cat, so just follow me and keep quiet."

"A cat, huh?" He smirked. He shoved his hands on his pockets and walked before me, assessing the area. "So, what's the situation?"

"Well, I was doing fine on my own, but suddenly, a nosy person who didn't even know what his mission was came and pestered me," I simply replied.

"Mean." Miura clicked his tongue. "I was asking nicely."

Wow. I asked him my own question earlier, but he didn't even bother replying properly. "Hate to break it to you, but karma is a fair bitch."

The guy turned to me and countered my sharp glare with an eye-smile. "Yep, a fair, attractive but bossy bitch."

What?

"Did you just call me a bitch?," I clarified through gritted teeth. I wasn't angry to say the least. In fact, I was caught off-guard to the point I knew my cheeks were now tinted with a hint of pink.

"Eh? Did I say you're that attractive one?," he teased, pushing my buttons even harder. It was hard to not get distracted, especially as his grey eyes seem to darken the longer I stare at them.

A small smirk spread to my lips, trying to hide my growing attraction. "So I'm not?"

He propped his back against another shuttle's doorframe while his eyes followed me, a boyish grin gracing his inconceivably imposing features.

"Meow," he whispered.

I turned away and bit my lip as a euphoric feeling jolted down my spine. I couldn't point a finger at why his presence just wouldn't let me relax now despite my knowledge of him being an ally.

He was extremely...intimidating.

A bellowing growl snapped me out of our little exchange.

Miura kept his eyes on me, not breaking the contact even when a menacing shadow showed itself from behind his idle body. A curse shaped as an ostrich with disfigured elephant head charged to our direction, its neck furiously moving back and forth.

Yet he still wouldn't move an inch.

Can't he sense curses?!

I momentarily closed my eyes before opening them once again and setting a target on his, locking our sight together. With that fleeting second, I was able to enter his mind and read the last few thoughts etched on it.

Let's test them.

I hissed under my breath after reading his thoughts.

This dumbass!

He was still thinking of testing me when it was him who's in danger right now.

Stupid.

Dumbass.

Go die, I don't care.

Weirdo.

"Ah, shit!" Whatever I say or try to think, I couldn't deny that I knew I would still save him since it looked like he had already decided, in all finality, to stay in that spot unless I move.

As if my feet had a mind of their own, I ran to him without much thought. But as I was about to yank him out of the curse's line of movement, he stepped away. And so, I became the receiver of the attack that was supposedly for him.

──❍──

"You're a big asshole, you know that?"

I plopped down on a seat, catching my breath. Irritation was getting the best of me, but I didn't want to argue with a mission partner.

However, this man didn't even do a thing and just enjoyed his role as a bystander while I fought that hybrid-looking curse.

"Meow?," he replied, brows furrowing and giving me the most innocent, pitiful look I'd ever seen.

"Talk properly, or I'll really turn you into a cat."

"Far as I know, you ain't no cursed speech user," he sang, taking my words no ounce of seriousness. "Come on, I'll be taking you to a friend. She can treat you."

I eyed him up and down, suspicious that it was another shenanigan. If he had some tricks up his sleeves and I get hurt just one more time, I'd really make him pay.

After a fifteen minute cab ride, we arrived at the foot of the mountains housing Tokyo Jujutsu High School. The students in the training grounds halted when they saw me.

"Yo!," Miura greeted, and in an instant, everyone gathered around to greet us. They went back to their respective trainings after the greeting except for one.

"Senpai, did you just bring someone home?," a bewildered girl with short brown hair and a beauty mark near her eye gushed. She tried to contain her excitement, but the way she rocked back and forth her heels and toes gave it away.

"Yeah, they're asking for spare pennies in the train station, so I took pity on them and brought them he-"

"Fuck yourself." I threw a spear his way but as expected, he was able to dodge it easily. I knew he'd be able to, of course. If not, I would've killed him accidentally a while ago.

"It's the first time I see senpai with someone from outside the school. I'm Ieiri Shoko, by the way," the girl introduced while assessing the wounds on my forehead and stomach. She must've been the one he was talking about, then.

I responded by giving her my name and sat quietly until she finished fixing me up.

"Thanks, Shoko-chan," Miura grinned, discreetly passing her a box-shapped something. "Go easy on the smoking, though."

Shoko just shrugged and scampered away after bidding me a short "bye."

"You and your juniors seem close," I pointed out. "Looks like they like you, huh."

"I guess."

My head whipped to his direction after hearing such a short reply, but to my confusion, the nonsensical side of him seemed to have vanished. It was all replaced with a worried expression as she watched over Shoko's retreating figure.

Does he like her?

──❍──

After that incident, Miura and I became mission partners since the higher-ups claimed that our cursed techniques matched well with each other. The only times he would pair with someone else were when Gojo Satoru's rumored fiancée was around.

Other than that, it would just be us- an illusion technique wielder and a mind-reading technique holder.

With the times we spent together, I've learned that he was actually a sensible guy who was overprotective of his juniors. Still a loudmouth who liked to prank, though.

But I...

"Chiyo," I called his name out of the blue.

He glanced at me with a questioning look. "Hm?"

"Can I ask something?"

He placed his phone down and turned his full attention to me, something he always does whenever someone asks for his attention. "Yeah? Go on."

Would you never like me?

"Oh." I looked away, deciding against it. "Nevermi-"

"Don't you consider dating them?," Shoko appeared out of nowhere, taking the words out of my mouth. She grinned knowingly and sent me a look.

"Shoko-chan!"

Miura raised a brow and simply replied, "they said they don't want to be in a relationship for the time being."

What?

I was pretty sure I gaped at him like a fish when he said that. I was expecting him to come up with another useless reply or to deny that he was ever interested in dating... and me.

Shoko grinned, taking the restrictive silence as her cue to leave. "Oops. I think Kotone senpai is calling me. Bye, Miura senpai, (name)-san!"

I shifted on my seat uncomfortably, not knowing how to react to what he had just said. I could feel warmth spreading to my cheeks as I looked down at my hands to fight the urge to run away in embarrassment.

"You...," I trailed, my voice wavering against my will.

(Name), you weirdo. Get a grip!

I took a deep breath and tried again. "What did you mean when you said that?"

He just bobbed his head sidewards, a naturally clueless expression on his face. "You said you don't want to be in a relationship, so I didn't consider dating you. You said it yourself that you don't want to, so it's inappropriate to assume I could change that."

But what if you did change it?

"You really took it to the literal sense, huh?"

"It's called respecting your opinion. Come on, now. I know I joke a lot, but don't lump me with insensitive people," he scoffed. He, then, smiled at me.

Considerate indeed and also clueless.

Very clueless.

I just smiled back and remained silent, keeping my disappointments to myself. I pursed my mouth shut in case I blurt out something about my feelings and make it awkward for us.

This should be fine. If I confessed, things would only get complicated.

"Uuuui," he suddenly studied my expression doubtfully. "Don't tell me you're expecting something else? Should I have said I would love to dat-"

"Fuck you."

"Sure, I'm ready."

"Chiyo, idiot. Stupid dumbass."

"Oiii! What a foul mouth," he exclaimed as the two of us fell into fits of laughter.

A mischievous idea came to my mind so I held his cheek steady, catching him off-guard. The mind reading technique coursed through my body to his, forcing its way to his thoughts. I began deciphering the small cues I got while he stared back at me with a lazy, knowing grin.

If you don't stop reading my mind, I'm going to bite you.

"Pervert!," I stammered as I stumbled backwards, gaping at him with wide disbelieving eyes.

"Called it. You're trying to read my mind, huh?" He burst into another set of chuckles. I think I might've just inflated his ego. "I've always been honest with whatever I tell you. Just ask me directly."

I sent him a disgusted glare. "I beg your pardon?!"

The bright smile occupying his lips morphed into a smirk. "Then, beg."

I could feel blood rushing to my cheeks because of how warm it suddenly became. I shoved him away to hide my embarrassment. "Stop smirking. You think you look good?!"

"Why? My confidence is directly proportional to my looks," he replied shamelessly.

"You look like a human drawn from memory!" I stuck my tongue out to him. "Or the cat that you are."

That only prompted him to tease me more as he trapped both of us in a small box illusion. "If I were to be drawn from Master's memory, I think I'd look good in any way."

"Shut the hell up!"

"Meow?"

After that day, I stopped trying to read his mind.

──❍──

"What's his name again? I believe he changed it to Inumaki Keijiro."

That voice.

I hurriedly hid behind a nearby tree and extinguished my cursed energy in order to not attract attention.

"My father?!," a female voice answered in surprise.

Gojo Satoru's fiancée?

"Yup," Miura replied in a carefree tone.

"Senpai! Why did you only tell me about this now?!"

I could hear his chuckle from where I was standing and boy, the things it made me feel. He responded, "Your father's last words were for me to be brothers with his child if it's a boy or marry her if it's a girl."

Marry her?

What's that conversation even about?

My mind seemed to have blocked everything that came soon after, my chest feeling heavy and my breathing restricted.

Did he just reject me last week because of her, or was he really that clueless about how I feel?

"Hey, (Name)!"

My body automatically reacted on its own, dealing the unexpected caller a kick. The guy caught my leg midair, causing both of us to lose balance. I landed on the soft, moist grass patch, butt-first.

"Chi...yo. Goddammit! I told you already, out of a hundred, there's ninety-nine percent chance a jujutsu sorcerer will attack you if you try to surprise them!"

His lips immediately morphed into a pout. "I have a safe chance as long as there's a remaining one!"

"That's the chance of you getting killed."

"Oh. Oops."

My breath hitched when I realized our position right now. He was on top of me with his hands pinning me down to the ground, our eyes holding each other in calculating gazes.

I want to read his mind.

Slowly, he inched his way closer, making my heartbeat increase significantly faster. I couldn't avert my gaze as much as I wanted to. Not when those intense grey eyes held mine in captive.

I want to know what he's thinking right now.

But my own thoughts were in chaos, and so was my whole system. His presence was suffocating but, at the same time, comfortable. Everything I felt that moment was contradictory.

I didn't even know it was possible to simultaneously want to escape and stay.

Unbearable.

I could feel his breath mingling with mine as he lowered himself to my face, his eyes taking in every detail of my features.

I couldn't talk.

I want to see what happens if I don't say anything.

I let myself be vulnerable, closing my eyes gently. Everything I could think of was him. I couldn't see him, but I could feel his warm breath stilled against my lips, causing my face to heat up in such a feverish way. Even his warm, vanilla scent permeated my senses, and it surely was driving me crazy.

His effect on me is insane.

He muttered something incomprehensible under his breath before his warmth left my body.

I quickly opened my eyes, but he had already kept his distance from me, standing up.

"Let's go. We're off to Kyoto for the next mission, right?"

Shame flooded through me when I realized it was only I who wanted something to happen. I averted my gaze from his and stood up well, dusting my pants. "Yep."

I'm a fucking embarrassment.

Without another word, I walked past him while trying to maintain my sanity. As if nothing happened.

"(Name)," he called. I stopped walking but didn't turn around, my hands forming into fists out of nervousness and humiliation.

"What? You're not gonna come?"

"Circumstances...," he started with an unsure voice, something I wasn't used to hearing. He had always been so confident. What's up with him now?

"Circumstances don't indicate your consent," he finished.

My consent?

But... I would've killed him already if he touched me against my will.

I turned to his direction only to find him looking down to the ground and avoiding eye contact. "Whatever are you saying?"

"Drop it and communicate your thoughts with me properly. I..." he ran his hand through his hair, a frustrated look on his face. "I don't want something to happen out of the spur of the moment."

"Never mind. I think I have to go," I bid as my stomach started to make me feel uneasy. The embarrassment from a while ago just wouldn't subside, and this sudden serious talk was making me feel nauseous.

His efforts to explain were only getting blocked by my brain.

Maybe... I just didn't want to hear it straight from him that he didn't want this.

"Troublesome," I heard him whisper before he pulled me back gently by the hand as if he could read my mind. "You're very troublesome."

"What did I d-"

"I was quiet, not blind," he murmured. "I said I needed words. You need to tell me clearly what you allow and don't allow me to do."

"I swear to god if you don't let me go right now." I squirmed, but all my efforts were useless. I did not expect this person to be this strong despite his usual playful and nonchalant demeanor. "Won't you just-"

"Consent aside. If I kiss you right now, what are the chances you'll slap me afterwards?"

What?

"N-ninety-nine," I answered thoughtlessly as my eyes had already got sucked into those hypnotizing grey ones.

His eyes darkened visibly, all traces of jokes gone.

"As long as there's one percent then," he whispered before slamming his lips against mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.3K 24
𝙛𝙚𝙢!𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙭 𝙟𝙟𝙠 ♡ ⁽ᵃᵈʲ.⁾ ᴬⁿ ⁱᵈᵉᵃˡⁱᶻᵉᵈ ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ᵒʳ ⁱᵈʸˡˡⁱᶜ ᵐᵃᵍⁿⁱᶠⁱᶜᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗʸ. ═══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ═══════ ┏ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂...
44K 1.1K 32
°●•°•●°♤■■■■■■■■■■♤°●•°•●° 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘠𝘶𝘬𝘪𝘬𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭...
695K 29.7K 36
"ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴛᴏ ᴜs, ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ, ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʏ/ɴ?" "ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ! ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ, ɪᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ!" "ʏᴇᴀʜ..." ➪ᴛ...
150K 4.1K 30
"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮," "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝." ✦F. Megumi x Y/n ✦ •⠀⠀•⠀⠀⠀• ⠀✶ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀•⠀...