Lost

By animecrazy007

"Don't die on me!" He screams holding her hand as if his life depends on it. "I'm sorry..." Her eyes drifts... More

Konoha
Academy
Metal Lee
Girls VS Boys
Mitsuki
Tadeo
Pervy geezer
Haru
Return to Konoha : 1

Kaori Uchiha

1.8K 26 1
By animecrazy007

"I couldn't get both of them but atleast I got one of his child." Someone chuckled creepily while staring at the black haired baby in his arms. He had long passed the forest where the little baby was born. He reached the outskirts of the Mist village.

"I will use your eyes to destroy Uchiha Sasuke." An evil grin was plastered on his face. The word impatient was written all it. He had the child in his hands. All he had to do was take her eyes. His attempt of taking her eyes soon failed when suddenly blue rays started to emerge from the new born baby. It pushed him back with an immense force. He flew a few meters back. A fierce roaring sound echoed throughout the place. When he looked up, a lightning bomb was headed straight towards him. He barely dodged it, the bomb collided with some rocks creating a loud noise and a thick mist. When the mist finally cleared, he got up and saw a blue dragon growling at him.

"What is this?"

The growling dragon threw another attack to the kidnapper. The jutsu pushed him towards the rocks and exploded. The kidnapper was surprised it didn't blew him along with those rocks. But, still, he wasn't unscathed. He had a nasty burn from his chest to stomach. It looked like he also had a scar on his upper torso.

'Where did this beast came from? I can't even dodge it's attacks let alone fight it. I'll probably die soon if this continues.'

He was preparing himself to dodge another attack when he sensed some of the Mist shinobi's chakra coming their way. He couldn't fight them at that time. He was already on the verge of death so with the rest of his chakra, he decides to teleport himself out of that place.

The Mist shinobis arrived quickly after that. They couldn't sense the chakra of the man they had sensed earlier. Rather, it was an amusing sight they'd gotten. There was a child in a cradle with a dragon beast going inside her body.

And that was how Kaori was named a demon child in her village. Because, well, according to the Mist citizens, she had a vicious demon residing in her.

Mizukage was informed about the disappearance of the man they'd sensed earlier and the appearance of a child with a dragon inside her. The shinobis had took the child to their village leader. He inspected the child for a long time. She was beautiful obviously. She had raven hair and matching obsidian eyes. There was a nameplate in her cradle too that said "Kaori".

After some years..

Kaori POV

I was walking through the streets when people started cursing and insulting me like always. I tried to ignore them as usual.

One shopkeeper man even tried to attack me, so I escaped from him. I was busy running when I bumped into someone. I looked at the guy, he was one of the students in academy who would bully me a lot.

This is bad, he is with his friends this time.

"Hey freak, watch where you are going." One of his minions said glaring at me.

"I'm sorry." I said walking away to avoid any further fights.

"Hey, you demon. You can't leave." He suddenly caught me by my collar and turned me around.

"I'm sorry. Just leave me alone, please."

"You should just leave this village, you pathetic little shit."

"What is your problem?" I said glaring daggers at him.

"What? You dare talking back to me now, freak?"

"Why do you all hate me so much?" I tried to speak without trembling.

"Do you even need an answer to that? You carry the demon, Kaori. You should be abandoned and lonely because this is your punishment."

"You don't deserve to be happy like the rest of us."

"I'm sorry." My voice came out small. It was barely above a whisper.

"Huh? What?"

"I-I just want to live a normal life." I tried for the last time.

"You don't deserve to live, Kaori. You should just die."

The tallest one shoved me to the ground harshly. I tried running away from them but they had the upper hand. All of them started beating me.

Kaori, you are so pathetic.

Some people saw me getting beaten but nobody stopped it. Some people either thought it was the punishment I deserved. And some people probably felt bad but they still didn't care enough to stop it.

They stopped beating me after a long time. It had started to become a daily routine. And, I had enough of it. I wasn't going to stay at a place where I wasn't valued. I walked straight towards the office of Mizukage.

"Mizukage, I want to leave this village." I said. His eyes went wide when he saw my wounds.

"Kaori, what happened to you? Who did this to you?" His eyes hold a bit of concern in them but I had enough of this village.

"It's not like you care anyway. If you had cared about me, you'd have done something to solve this a long time ago. But, you still didn't. You are too busy in your works to look out for me." He flinched when I shouted.

"Kaori, come with me to the hospital first. Your wounds have to be treated."

"No, Mizukage. You have to grant my wish first."

I could see pity in his eyes. I hate those eyes. People either hated me or pitied me. "I want to leave this village."

"Kaori, I know it can be hard sometimes but they'll eventually accept you. You just have to be patient."

"You have no idea about the things people have done to me. They're out there trying to kill me. And you're still saying they'll eventually accept me. Are you insane? I don't plan on staying here any longer."

"Kaori-" He tried to reason but I cut him off before he could continue further. "Also, I don't want to get labelled as a Mist citizen anymore."

"Mizukage, I've never asked for anything else in my life. This will be the first and last thing." I was desperate, desperate to leave this village that did nothing but treated me like an outcast. I was always the trash that needed to be thrown outside.

"Alright, but you can't leave the village unless you get a checkup."

Kaori was walking through the forests crying. She wiped her tears looking back at they place she used to call home. Actually, that place was never her home. She never felt an ounce of happiness while living there.

Kaori, you have to be strong now. If you want to live, you have to get strong.

"I can make you strong." She heard someone say from behind. She turned around and saw a glasses man and a hooded man.

"Who are you two?" They both look suspicious.

"You don't know us but we know a lot about you." Kaori's hair on her neck probably stood when the hooded man spoke. His deep voice could send chill down anyone's spine.

"We know that you don't have a home for yourself now. We will give you everything you want. But in exchange you will have to serve him." The glasses man pointed at the other guy who stood silent now.

Kaori looked at the ground, "But I'm not strong. I can't do anything for you."

"I'll make you strong." Something about the hooded guy was skeptical. Her gut was screaming at her not to go with these men. But, Kaori was just a normal 5 year old child who had just lost everything. How could that little brain of her function properly at time like this?

Kid don't go with them. They seem like bad news.

Who are you? Why am I the only one that can hear you?

I'll tell you everything later but for now refuse them.

I want to be strong so that I don't get treated like earlier by anyone.

"Alright." Kaori nodded her head and went with the two men.

After some years (this is the current time, the real story is going to start from now)

"I hope you are ready for the mission."  Someone said to Kaori to which she just nodded her head. When she first came here she was 5 and now she is 13 years old.

"Now go and complete your mission" The man said.

"Hai, Jigen-sama."

Kaori POV

I was infront of the Mizukage's office door. I knocked and went inside. "Hello Mizukage sama."

"Hello, do I know you?" The Mizukage asked looking at the teen girl. Something about this girl was familiar but he couldn't put a finger on it.

"I am Kaori and I want to ask you a favor."

"Oh Kaori, you've grown well. Where were you all this time. And what help do you want?" Mizukage was beyond amazed. The girl who left his village was a tiny little girl who looked afraid at everything. He knew that little kid who craved love and affection. But, he didn't know the girl that was standing infront of him. She looked different, she spoke different and her aura was also different. The drastic change made him wonder what could've happened to this girl.

"I want to go to the Hidden Leaf village and be a shinobi there."

"Why not become a Mist shinobi?"

"You know I don't like this village." I replied.

"Yeah, right but you'll have to answer some of my questions first."

The Mizukage basically just asked her where she had been this whole time. She simply answered saying she had been wandering around places. And she learnt quite a few thing from different people from different places. She was now walking through the deep forests. Silence was wrapped around the forest. It was peaceful.

She saw a guy near a lake treating his wound. It looked serious to her so she decided to help him and started walking towards him. Suddenly, a kunai was pointed at her neck. She kicked him and he backed away from her.

"Relax I was just trying to help you. I am not going to hurt you."  What's wrong with this guy. I haven't even talked to him yet and he was already at my throat. And damn, he was fast. I could barely keep up.

'This girl looks like a mere teenager but I definitely sensed a powerful chakra. It was strangely familiar too.' The man thought with a hint of confusion in the back of his mind.

Kaori sighed and threw an ointment box towards him. He catched it on time.
"It will help heal any kind of injury and will provide some chakra to you. Since your chakra seemed withering and weak I'm assuming you just fought with someone." She said walking away.

"What is your name, kid?"  The man asked.

She looked at him and smirked. "It is a common courtesy to give own's name before asking others."

He smirked at the girl's attitude. It was annoying yet fascinating in its own way. "Sasuke, now tell me your name?"

"Kaori ... And take care of your wound." Why did that guy seemed familiar. He even looked like me in somewhat way.. I guess.  I sighed, maybe I was just tired after travelling for so long.

Sasuke pov

I looked at the box of ointment that girl had just gave me. Can it be poisoned? I don't think so, she seemed harmless despite her chakra. I applied the medicine and felt a lot better than earlier. I wish I'd thanked her for this. Wait a minute, what was her name again? Kao-Kaoru.....

"KAORI" I realized I had basically yelled her name out loud. Wait, Kaori, isn't that my daughter's name too? I mean, she did resemble me..... STOP..... After this tour in Konoha, I'm going back to my mission. During that time, I'll recontinue my search for her.

A/n : both Sarada and Kaori has got one necklace like the above . The picture is from Pinterest .

That's it for chapter one. I will publish next chapter soon. Stay tuned till then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.9K 18
Y/n was only 7 when her family was killed, she had a target behind her back while the criminals looked and chased after her, no food no water no slee...
74K 2.4K 30
After three years, the Uchiha family finally arose from rock bottom and went back to their hometown, Konoha. The youngest son, Sasuke Uchiha, took ov...
191K 5.7K 43
After four years of traveling, Sasuke returns home for a week to see the Hidden Leaf Village and what it's become, as well as to see his friends and...
8.7K 57 55
Kushina is the daughter of Naruto. Naruto has become the 6th Hokage of the Leaf. Kushina is faced with many trials that require strength, perseveranc...