When They Came [Under editing]

נכתב על ידי rosetulip05

Started : April, 2022 Completed : September, 2022 _________________________________ Boring, lonely and simple... עוד

Chapter 1- Alone
Chapter 2- Kidnapped
Chapter 3- They don't love me
Chapter 4- Joke
Chapter 5- Shopping
Chapter 6- Escape
Chapter 8- Torture
Chapter 9- Nothing
Chapter 10- Accepted
Chapter 11- Celine
Chapter 12- French fries
Chapter 13- Back to School
Chapter 14- Bank robbery
Chapter 15- Star gazing
Chapter 16- Surprise
Chapter 17- Dylan and Hailey
Chapter 18- Ruth
Chapter 19- Love just happens
Chapter 20-Welcome back, Celine
Chapter 21- Ignorance
Chapter 22- Broken Bracelet
Chapter 23- The news
Chapter 24- Arguement
Chapter 25- Bye Charlotte
Chapter 26- Pregnant
Chapter 27- Promise
Chapter 28- I am back
Chapter 29- Snow
Chapter 30- Happy Birthday
Chapter 31- Amusement Park
Chapter 32- The truth
Chapter 33- Parents
Chapter 34- Dad's mafia
Chapter 35- Wool
Chapter 36- Sorry
Chapter 37- Be my girlfriend
Chapter 38- Be careful
Chapter 39- 14 Days
Chapter 40- Nightmare
Chapter 41- Kidnapped again
Chapter 42- Doom
Chapter 43- Dark room
Chapter 44- Casper
Chapter 45- Farther away
Chapter 46- Forgive me
Chapter 47- Cruel and Heartless
Chapter 48- Terrible
Chapter 49- Broken promises
Chapter 50- Goodbye Casper
Chapter 51- Back home
Chapter 52- Funeral
Chapter 53- Love you enough to let you go
Chapter 54- The End
Bonus Chapter- Forever his
Another bonus chapter

Chapter 7- Lost

2.4K 83 8
נכתב על ידי rosetulip05

Liam's POV:

"Jennifer, are you done?" I called out for the third time now. I was waiting for her to get changed as I stood outside Max's room, beside the door, leaning on the wall with my arms crossed in front of my chest.

I received no reply again. My eyebrows scrunched up as I found the silence coming from the room suspicious.

What was this girl doing?

Did she sleep? Or faint? But why would she faint?

Maybe she saw that 'pet' spider in Max's room which he refused to kill because it gave him company.

The world is filled with weird people.

But who faints upon seeing a spider?

Seriously, what was this girl doing?

"Jennifer?"

Silence.

Wait.

Did she-

Oh shit!

I didn't think anymore then. What I feared happening, happened. She escaped! She jumped off from the window?! Oh hell no! What will I do now? Zack will kill me! How did she even have the guts to do that? We told Zack to be polite but he just doesn't listen to us! It's all his fault now!

I ran to my room to get the keys to Max's room and almost broke the door down.

I scanned the room, checked the bathroom, heck I even looked under the bed and behind the curtains. But she was no where to be seen.

My eyes fell upon the window which was wide open and my fears were confirmed.

She really jumped.

Awesome.

What now?

You dumb moron she went into the forest, go and find her!

I ran out of the house and started yelling out her name. I couldn't make out which way she ran. Was she a fast runner? Doesn't seem like it.

I stood below Max's window and then looked straight. Yes, this is probably the way she went! So I followed after her in that direction too, sprinting into the woods as fast as my legs could take me.

Taking out my phone from my pocket, I called Max to inform him about our soon approaching death because the hostage ran away.

Weirdo picked after five rings.

"What?" He said, annoyance dripping from his voice as he continued. "Firstly, I can't find any coconut ice cream and then-"

"Max! She- She ran!" I cut off his unnecessary rambling before it could start, focusing on the important issue here.

I huffed, it was difficult to run, breathe, talk and talk to a moron.

"What?"

"Jennifer!"

"What Jennifer? What happened to her? Is she Okay?" He demanded in a concerned voice. I didn't fail to notice his immediate attachment to that girl which was so weird. But then again, what about Max is not weird?

"Max! Jennifer forested into the escape!"

"What?"

"What?"

"What did you just say?"

"Jennifer fore- Jennifer escaped into the forest you dimwit!" I yelled, wanting to punch myself for letting her grab the opportunity to make such a move.

"What? Why? When? How?" He yelled back.

"Just come and help me find her, you idiot! Run straight from below your window."

"Below my window? Did she-"

"Yes! Yes! She jumped off from your ducking window!"

"Ducking?"

"Fucking, you f head!"

"I am coming right away!"

I hung up and continued screaming for Jennifer. She must have at least sprained her ankle or something... She can't run fast.. Can she?

Oh god.. What should I do?!

Max's POV:

Shit, she jumped off from my window! And ran into the forest! What if she got lost? I mean, I have been lost in that tree crap place many times before despite knowing the area.

What if some wild animal ate her up? What if she drowned herself in that river? What if an eagle picked her up and took off with her?

Okay, that can't be. But what if some poisonous snake or insect bit her?

I needed to find her and soon!

Immediately as I reached home, I stood below my window and stared at the direction in front of me. Then without second thoughts, I ran like a crazy fool.

"Jennifer? Liam?!" I yelled for both of them.

I ran and ran as if I was in a marathon. I ran as if I was being chased by that 6 legged brocolli monster I used to have nightmares about when I was little.

Or when that rude Ms. Greens was chasing after me with a slipper because I had called her Ms. Muddy pants because one time she slipped in the mud and her pants were covered in brown mud. That incident was so hilarious when all the kids were laughing at her though I felt bad for her... A little.

Focus, Max! Focus!

I spotted Liam standing with his back against a tree, as he panted heavily, trying to catch his breath.

Sprinting towards him, I yelled his name to catch his attention and just as I was about to stop, my feet got tangled in each other and I landed on him, taking us both down on the ground. Poor Liam groaned and cursed at me.

Getting up, I quickly offered my hand to him to pull him up from the ground.

"Did you find her?" I asked as he stabilised himself.

"Are you crazy? Do you see her anywhere near me?" He snapped with a scowl.

"So why are you wasting your time then?" I asked, offended that he called me crazy.

"God, I need to breathe! I am not a machine who can run nonstop."

"Are you sure that she went in this direction?"

"No but I think this is where she went."

"You think?!"

"Aaaahhhhhhh"

Hearing the loud and terrified scream, it was confirmed to us that it was definitely Jennifer.

Without wasting another second, I ran after the voice with Liam following closely behind me.

I smiled in relief when I saw Jennifer, but my relief quickly turned into mortification as I froze on my spot.

There was a big spider on her forehead on which her teary eyes were fixated and a caterpillar on her right arm. She stood there like a shaking statue. Her whole body was shaking and her eyes were wide open to the size of saucers.

Then out of nowhere, she crazily started shaking her arm up and down, right and left, trying to get rid of the caterpillar. The poor creature went flying somewhere in the bushes.

"Jennifer?" I called out, stopping her frantic movements.

Her eyes snapped in my direction and the relief in those ocean blue eyes was like none other I had ever seen on anyone when they looked at me. 

"M-Max... S-spider... He-help... Please" she cried out, trying to reach her arms out to me.

"No, I won't." I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"What the fish do you mean you won't?!" She screamed.

"I won't help you." I specified, feeling regretful when her eyes watered up even more and the look on her face dissolved into fear and apprehension from the initial relief upon noticing me.

"What?! Why??"

"It's your punishment for trying to escape." I tried not to losen up at her pleading expression even though every cell of my body was screaming at me to go and help her.

"I swear Max, if you don't get this 8 legged monster off my head... My soul would vapourise outta my body!"

"We don't have time, Max! If Zack and Damien found out about this-" Liam started.

"I am coming Jennifer!" I finally let go of my 'anger' at her. If I was in her postion, I would have tried to leave my kidnappers as soon as possible too.

I picked up a twig and stepped upto her. Looking at the spider intensely in the eyes, I started moving the twig in circular rotations in front of the terrifying creature.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Jennifer asked in a dumfounded tone of voice, her eyes seeming to have lost all hopes of help from me.

"I am trying to hypnotise this spider."

Liam marched up to me and smacked the back of my head. The action making my hand jerk and hit the spider, making it fly away somewhere too.  But that left a light scratch on Jennifer's forehead which she didn't even pay any mind to.

She immediately threw her arms around my torso, crying as she hugged me tightly.

"I was lost! I didn't knew where to go. I was so scared, Max!"

"It's okay, Jennifer. Let's go back before those two come home." I tried to calm her down. A strange feeling erupted in my heart as I held her in my arms. A strange protectiveness washes over me everytime I see her...

Why does it suddenly feel like the part of me I always thought missing was finally found to me?

She nodded as she pulled away from me. I smiled reassuringly as I wiped off her tears and took her hand in mine to lead her back.

Throughout our entire journey back home, Liam kept giving her a lecture which fell on deaf ears as Jennifer seemed to be lost in her own thoughts, not really paying attention to him.

"So please tell me that now you understand?" Liam asked Jennifer.

"What?" Jennifer looked at him in confusion as she sat beside me on the couch in our living room.

"Did you not hear me?"

"When were you speaking?"

"God! You didn't hear anything I said?!"

"No? I was lost in my thoughts... "

Liam just stared at her with an open mouth. He then led out a tired sigh.

"I am going for my due shower."

Liam left us alone to take his 'due' shower while Jennifer and me passed the time watching cartoons on TV, acting as if nothing happened. 

We cannot mention this in front of Zack, ever.

Jennifer's POV:

I got lost in that damn tree crap place sooner than I had expected from myself. Feeling miserable and hopeless, I decided to take a break as I was so tired from all that running, or more like tripping and thought of resting under a tree when suddenly a spider jumped on my forehead followed by a caterpillar landing on my arm.

I thought I was about to be killed by that probably venomous spider or simply heart failure but thankfully Max and Liam came on time to save me.

I will never go to a forest ever again. I'll just find another way to escape from here but sprinting off into a forest goes in my 'No-do list'.

I was watching cartoons on TV with Max when the other two occupants of the house entered, all bruised and beaten up.

Well, shit....

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2M 52.4K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
82.8K 1.4K 44
*More of a romance and less of a Mafia Novel.* ❝Everything I touch just turns to Ash❞ ❝If so than I'll gladly burn for you❞ _________________________...
31.3K 1.3K 63
It's a story of two people living on different sides of the same dimension. She dreaded his world, and he envied hers. She reminded him of a life he...
120K 3.1K 31
𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘, the 18-year-old girl who grew up with nothing. Having to work for everything. She started providin...