Ripped away | Kol Mikealson

By writtertvd

A girl alone and confused ripped away from her family at the age of 4 just to be experimented on because of h... More

Aesthetic and character info
PART I
1| Another day in this hell hole
2| The light of freedom
3| New world awaits
4|The light at the end of the tunnel
5|You're not gonna control me
6| The light in the darkest places
PART II
7|Gather up the family
8| All of us together
9|The daughters of Klaus Mikaelson
10|Facing the true Demon
11|Him and I
12|Trouble with the brother
14|Baignes,Rescue and a birthday
15|Ressurection
16|I've got you brother
17| I want my sister back
18|Sometimes the end is just the beginning
PART III
19|New Orleans & Belize

13|Yvrídio

1K 24 5
By writtertvd

《❥     ❅❅❦❅❅      ❥》

"Hope, what's going on?"Melina asked her little sister as she stepped into the compound.

"Melina?Can you hear them, too?"Hope asked Melina.

"What's going on?" Klaus came in and asked.

"Hey look at me. Tell me what you heard" Melina said placing both of her hands on Hope's shoulders.

"Voices. They said that we're connected to this. Me and mom and to not let the hollow get her hands on yvrídio" Hope said and while the two looked confused Klaus sighed.

"That's greek for hybrid. The hollow wants you Melina" Klaus said and Melina looked at him. "What?"she asked.

"Don't worry I will never let anything happen to my little hybrid. I give you my word"Klaus said and hugged Melina who embraced him thightly. "If this fossil has been whispering lies, I'll gladly throw it in the river"

"No. Not the bone. The witches. The Ancestors. They have a message for us. A warning"  Hope continued to say.

"Tell me what they said"Melina insisted.

"They want mom to go to St. Anne's Church to talk to them. They said mom has to do exactly what they say, and she has to do it now. Before the Hollow comes for us" Hope finishes and Melina and Klaus look at each other before Melina tries to get out of the door but Klaus stops her.

"Absolutely not. You're not going anywhere. You heard what they said" Klaus told Melina and she tried to yank her wrist out of his grasp. 

"I know but I can't just sit here while Hayley goes there alone" Melina argued.

"I'll go with her"Klaus said and Melina laughed out.

"Great and if something goes wrong I'll loose the both of you"She said and Klaus sighed sadly before wiping away the tear that slipped from her eye.

"So that's the reason you don't want us to go. Don't worry little hybrid you're not gonna loose me anytime soon" Klaus told her and she smiled before hugging him one more time.

After having a decent snack Melina thought that no one would notice if she snuck out of the compound so she carefully opened the window not to make any sounds so that she wouldn't alert anyone. She tried to get out but a barrier stopped her. She frowned confused and hit it with her hand. She walked down to see Klaus standing near the gate of the compound.

"What a hell?"She asked angrily.

"I'm sorry Melina but I knew at some point you would try to sneak out so I had Freya do a quick boundary spell. Everyone can enter but no one can come out"Klaus told her and Melina groaned knowing he was right she did try to sneak out. "You know it's for your own good"and with that he vamps speed away.

*•.¸♡ 🅜🅔🅛🅘🅝🅐 ♡¸.•*

After a few a hours of waiting trying to break the barrier spell by throwing things at it. No one told her it wouldn't work, then since her sister was still there she tried convincing her but that didn't work either. She is on her bed reading a book that she got. Elijha told her that english literature is very important and that she should keep tabs on it. So there she was laying on her bed reading some old book. She was brought out of her thoughts by a feeling that someone was watching her. She turned her head and saw Kol standing there with a bag of pastries.

"Hey you do know now you can't get out right?" Melina asked him and he smiled.

"Of course but would you mind telling exactly how you got into this situation?"Kol asked her humorously.

"Well we found out the hollow wants me" Melina said and Kol's eyes widened in fear for her but also in confusion as to why would she want her. "Since now Hope can somehow communicate with the ancestors-" Kol quickly cut her off.

"Wait the ancestors are back? Why am I the last one to know about this"He growled angrily thinking back to the time where they made him kill Davina.

"You know them?"

"Yes when my best friend Davina brought me back from the dead. They messed with the spell and made my hunger uncontrollable. I had accidentally killed Davina" Kol admits sadly and lowers his head. Melina passes and arm around him.

"Why don't you tell me about her?"Melina proposed and Kol looked up at her and nodded.

"She was charming and kind, compassionate. She loved music especially french music. She had a rough past which we kinda bonded over. You know she even once put Klaus in place"Kol said and the both of them chuckled. "We met about it will be almost 6 years. I was in witches body at the time and she was walking out of the music store. I remember her smile, her laugh and how she told me I would fine love once" Kol continued woth his story.

*Flashback*
Kol and Davina are sitting on the roof of the french quarter drinking something and having a picnic. Between all of this drama they managed to find a moment for themselves. Davina turns to him and starts.

"You know what I see?" She asked him and he turned towards her.

"What darling?"

"I see that one day you're going to meet a beautiful young girl. With chocolate brown hair and green eyes. And you'll be amazing friends that no one will be able to part. And without even realizing it you'll fall madly in love" Davina tells him and he chuckles.

"Sometimes I wonder what is going through your head Davina Claire" Kol says and they both laugh and look up the sky and the stars gazing.

*End of flashback*

"She sounds like a really good friend" Melina told him.

"Yeah she was"  They're brought back to the moment when they hear footsteps coming in meaning the barrier spell is down. They go downstairs to find Alaric an old friend standing there beside Hope. They're looking at the piece of the hollow. One of the 4 bones.

"My dad said you study this stuff" Hope told the new guy. Melina and Kol just entered the room and Hope waved causing Ric to turn around to see who's there.

"Hello" Melina said and looked at Kol who looked like he knew the guy. "Hey you know who this is?"She asked him but before she got an answer Ric introduced himself.

"I'm Alaric Saltzman. I'm the headmaster of the Salvatore school for the young and gifted. We're so far the only school that has all the three factions. Vampires. Werewolfs and witches" Alright explains and sticks out his hand.

"I'm Melina Kenner nice to meet you" She said shaking his hand.

"If you'd like you could join our school. What are you exactly?"He asked and she hesitated for a second.

"I'm a different kind of hybrid"She told him and he watched intrigued.

"Care to explain?"He asked her calmly.

"I was born half werewolf half vampire. Since I was born I could turn at will but I never did that and I also have the vampire traits,like speed, strength and my need for blood isn't as bad as a normal vampires"She explained and he looked suprised that even that exists.

"Well if we knew little bit about your past maybe you could-" She cut him off.

"No that's really not necessary"She said. Talking about her past was never easy even just thinking about it hurt so much.

"I really think the school could be good for you"Alaric tried to reason with her.

"She said she's good"Kol said and put an arm around her shoulder. "She doesn't like to talk about it"

"Alright I'm not pushing" He said and turned back to Hope who brought some herbs down.

"Yeah, that's right. There are a lot of amazing things in the world to study. And some of them are even things that don't want to hurt you. And what do you have there?" He said and asked Hope who placed the herbs in order.

"These are for serenity. And this one is for stillness. They'll keep the flowers in bloom" Hope responded.

"Now, did you teach yourself all that?" He asked her and she nodded.

"Well, I did read about it in one of my Aunt Freya's books. She's helping me learn, but some stuff I figured out on my own" She told him confidently.

"Mm. Well... that is all very impressive" He praised her.

"She's an impressive young lady. Both of them"Hayley said and looked at Melina and Kol.

"It's good meeting you, littlest Mikaelson. I'll be seeing you around" And with that he left out and Hayley was carrying a big tray of candy and pastries.

"Those for me??" She asked and Hayley nodded.

"After what you did today, your dad compelled the entire Magnolia candy shop" Hayley said and Melina began to salivate at that name it was her favorite candy store. Hope took one of the baignés and handed it to Melina who bite down and enjoyed it.

"Dad seemed sad"Hope said.

"I think that he wanted to be the one doing the helping today. But we both agreed on one thing: you were very, very brave" Hayley told her daughter who smiled.

"I just thought about what you or Melina would do. It's like you always say: if we stick together, nothing can hurt us. Always and forever" Hope said and Hayley took her to her room.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. 🅦🅡🅘🅣🅣🅔🅡_🅓🅐🅝🅘🅔🅛🅛🅔 .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

A/N
So here's another update. I hope you like it. More of Klaus's protective side is showing and I'm loving it. Happy weekend guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 5K 58
☆ 𝗔 𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗦 : what if the child was a teenager/YA throughout the show duration and not at season 5? After...
262K 5.8K 10
Y/N and Elijah had been together before the curse of vampirism. But, after the children of Mikael were turned into vampires, Elijah and Y/N were kept...
172K 3.7K 35
[[forgive the crappy writing- I wrote this when I was 13, re-published it bc a lot said they were missing it.]] She is Maria Victoria Petrova Yes. As...
214K 4.7K 58
She's the daughter of the oldest hybrid in the world, Niklaus Mikaelson. Her father is the King of New Orleans, and her mother is the Queen of the w...