๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’ | ๐‰๐Œ

By jjmaybankslvr

Brianna Sinclair, the kook princess. What a spoiled princess she was. Showered in diamonds, gold and whateve... More

CAST LIST
PLAYLIST
prologue
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten

one

1.1K 16 4
By jjmaybankslvr

Bri ran down the stairs of her grand house towards where the doorbell rang.
————- To her surprise, miss Sarah cameron was stood there bearing the smile that made every single boy on this island fall in love with her. At this rate, Brie would be falling in love with her. Her delicate hands held a necklace that looked as though it was a friendship one.

"Bri how long do you take to get ready! I've been stood here for a good ten minutes" Sarah ranted. Brianna rolled her eyes giggling opening that door a little bit wider allowing the princess to stroll right through into her kook paradise of a house.

"Sorry S, whats wrong?" Bri asked genuinely confused why Sarah was at her door this early in the morning.

"I wanted to give you this" her hands passed over a necklace so intricately designed. A small rose engraved with the initials 'S & B'. Brianna's heart swelled and shot thousands of fireworks as she held this little piece of love in her hand. "You're my best friend Brie and i couldn't ask for a better one. Yes you are a bitch most of the time but that's what makes you, you." Bri smiled gratefully at her and pulled her in for a long hug to which the blonde girl reciprocated.

"Thank you so much, this means the world to me. I love you to" Brie gave her most warm and radiant smile she had given in a long time. "Come on, you can help me pick out an outfit." Brianna grabbed her hand and pulled her up the magnificent stairs which led to her room.

"Your rooms even better than i remember" Sarah said in awe of the beauty of the room which they were now stood in.

Brianna's room was painted white all around and had a minimalist vibe to it. Green artificial vines hang down the wall behind her king size bed. On her ceiling were little glow in the dark stars. Brianna missed her childhood and wanted to keep that little bit of childishness within her. A picture of Sarah and Brianna hung above the bed in its pride of place. Sarah walked over fixated with a beam.

It was the two of them when they first met at the kook academy. They were opposites but as the saying goes, opposites attract. The blonde and the brunette. The Angel and the devil. The kind and the rude. Complete and utter opposites.There stars were aligned and knew they were platonic soulmates.

Both parents of the two were fixed on them being the kook princesses so they understood each other perfectly. They had to be the best and better versions of themselves so there parents would be proud. Everything was relied on making each other's parents happy and ready to hand over there opportunities to there children.

They both didn't want to be the pristine princesses they were 'destined' to be.

Another picture hung up ok the wall was of Carmen. Brianna's late older sister. Well she disappeared randomly one day and it soon came to the conclusion that she had died. Bri wouldn't believe a thing until she saw a body but however a body was never found, so she still believes after these three years that Carmen was still out there waiting for her. Carmen was going to save her from there parents and take her to all the places she has ever dreamt off.

Mexico, Paris, Hawaii, London, New York, the Bahamas and so many other places just so Bri could get away and feel free from the life that she had to live here.

But that would never happen. Carmen was 'dead'.

All of a sudden, an angry figure burst into her room. A slim brunette figure known as Lucinda Sinclair, Brianna's wicked mother.

"Brianna you are so incapab- oh hello Sarah how are you my love?" And just like that Lucinda switched her wicked witch to being the 'caring' mother she was.

In every fairytale there always had to be a villain or two and for Bri it was her parents.

"hello miss Sinclair." Sarah waved politely before turning back around to see the rest of her room.

Lucinda stood awkwardly in the doorway for a couple more minutes before leaving the girls alone to sort whatever they were doing out.

Bri let out a deep breath turning back around to Sarah who stared at her with a pitying look.

Bri hated being looked at with pity. Absolutely despised it.

"What Sarah?" Brianna snapped. Sarah flinched and rolled her eyes, already fed up with Bri's attitude. "Spit it out then" she continued leaving Sarah even more worried about the girl.

"Nothing, sorry. Anyways do you wanna stay over tonight i know it's the storm and all but your parents will let you stay right?" Sarah asked. Bri nodded grabbing a tote bag to pack all her stuff. She grabbed only a few things, the Cameron's household was her second home after all.

Once she finished packing she grabbed her bag in one hand and Sarah's in the other. They skipped down the white carpet stairs into the kitchen where Matthew typed angrily down on his laptop.

"Hey Daddy, can i stay at Sarah's tonight?" Bri asked with hope. She needed to get away from this place.

It wasn't that she wasn't grateful it was just that her parents were overbearing at the worst of times. They controlled her every move. They had a power over her that had to be with precision. Brianna was the heir to this kook place without carmen in the picture anymore.

"Of course you can sweetheart. I'll see you tomorrow. I hope wards prepared for the storm Sarah." Bri mentally cringed at being called 'sweetheart'. She hated there act when someone was here. They could put on a good performance though, an Oscar-winning one.

Sarah jumped round happily waving a quick goodbye. They both ran out the door.

There was no car. She'd bought her bike. Sarah looked over to Bri's disgusted face and scoffed.

"Is a bike not good enough for you?" Sarah chuckled. Brianna shook her head and walked round the back of the house where she found her old rusty green bike which had been thrown to the side out of the way. Bri mentally prepared herself.

The kook princess on a bike? What a mad world we live in they would've thought.

Everything Brianna did would have an impact on how her parents acted around her. She was brought up to be a perfect little princess who would be respectful, polite and everything that would make her appearance better than it already is.

"BRI HURRY UP I WANNA GO HOME!!" Sarah shouted from the front of the house. Bri groaned lifting up the rusted bike. She had to be careful. Any little bit of dirt could ruin her outfit, and she could not let that happen.

Brianna sped round the front with the bike to see Sarah laughing at something. Most likely her. She was a car girl, not a bicycle girl.

"What Brianna Sinclair on a bike. Damn, a sight i thought I'd never see" Sarah teased. Bri rolled her eyes going off in front.

"Shut up Sarah. I'm never doing this again" Brie groaned.

They cycled down the road towards the huge mansions that littered around figure eight.

Sarah cut her off in front and went a different way to where her house was. Bri looked around confused before following her.

Outerbanks was a beautiful place. Picturesque beaches, interesting environment and extraordinary stars which lit up the night sky. You could see why this was a tourist place, it was amazing. If you didn't live here you'd wanna keep coming back but for Bri the only thing she can think about is getting away.

Brianna had forgotten to pay attention to her surroundings and realised Sarah had biked directly into the cut. The opposites of them. The low life's. The ones who could barely afford to feed them self. Brianna did contain a little sympathy in her heart but had to push it past her to show that she was a Sinclair. They never felt sorry for anyone.

It was always them, them, them.

"Sarah why are we here?" Bri asked cringing at how bad the environment was. Rubbish everywhere, it was like a dump. Kooks we're so lucky they had everything cleaned for them. Inside and outside of houses.

"We're just biking around Bri. Don't be scared they don't bite." Sarah teased giggling. Brianna rolled her eyes for 10th time today, Sarah was getting on her nerves today.

Brianna barely paid attention to what her feet where doing on the pedals. Her eyes were to attached to the dirty environment that was littered about. She wished that she could do something about it but of course it was always kook, kook and kooks.

Bri's pedals slowly started to get stiff. Her movement on the rusting bike started to get harder and harder to pedal.

She had to make a fool of herself. Brie's foot got stuck and she tumbled onto the grass that was luckily beside her.

"Fuck sake" she grumbled to herself. She sat on the floor in a huff as Sarah kept biking down the road. Bri didn't want to call her to come back, she wouldn't hear anyways. Sarah was way to busy in her own world.

Just as she was about to stand up, a rugged hand was placed out in front of her. Brianna's eyes slowly rose up to face the blonde pogue that was stood in front of her.

"Need some help there princess?" He smirked with his hand still placed firmly out. Bri rolled her eyes as she dusted off her hands and stood up groaning. "What are you doing out here anyways?" The blonde boy asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know" Bri snapped back trying to pick up the bike.

"Didn't think I'd see the perfect princess out here in the cut." His voice annoyed Bri. Something about him made her skin crawl with intrigue. Why did lead her in so much?

"You can leave now" Brianna huffed walking out in front.

"Brianna Sinclair they're not wrong about what they say. You are a bitch" the pogue huffed in annoyance.

Brianna turned around dumbfounded about what this boy had said to her. She tried to read his face but only saw cockiness. He was so full of himself she thought.

"What the fuck? Don't call me that" she snapped stepping one step closer towards him. His face changed to a more challenging one. His smirk had appeared again.

"But doesn't everyone princess. Understand nobody likes you" his words rang through her head.

She was hated.

"Just shut the fuck up. Who do you think you are?"

"I'm JJ Maybank, your highness." JJ offered his hand out but she slapped it away turning around on her heel.

She didn't care about this boy anymore. He was nothing but a worthless pogue who she couldn't care less about.

"Leaving all ready princess, was going to offer you a lift but i guess you wouldn't want to be seen in our grotty van. I'll see you soon" he called out before running down the road.

Brianna groaned in annoyance and sank to the floor. The bike was still lying there, there was now a puncture. She was stranded. Well to her it was a long walk but she was used to having a chauffeur everywhere not having to think for herself for once.

Bri's head sank into her knees as silent tears rolled down her face. Why was she crying? She didn't know either.

The warm, wet tears trickled down her face as she sobbed silently into her knees waiting for any kooks to come by and hopefully give her a lift. There wouldn't be there never around this area.

Where was Sarah when she needed her? Bri pulled her phone out her pocket and tried multiple times to call Sarah but there was no signal.

She was going to have to walk home.

Thoughts raked through her head as she scanned for answers on why that blonde pogue made her feel some type of way. He was intriguing, cocky and a bitch but he had ways in which just wanted her to dive in and look for more.

He was different.

authors note.
hey guyss!! im not really sure whether i like this chapter or not tbh i hope you do lol anyways thanks for reading. JJ and Brianna met for the first time and let's just say they didn't get off to the best of starts. i hope you enjoy my upcoming chapters. have a good day/night! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 13.4K 80
๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ...
170K 2.5K 38
where a kook wanted a swing at a pogue and then set the island ablaze. rafe cameron x pogue Disclaimer: INCREDIBLY mature content
411K 4.8K 67
๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ป๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ฏ๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—…๐—’ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐–พ...
103K 1.2K 27
ห—หห‹ THE POGUE PRINCESS หŽหŠห— amelia blossom just wanted to enjoy her summer with her best friends, instead, they go treasure hunting for some gold that...