a witcher student in high sch...

By Edaj1908

in the town of blaviken a witcher named y/n take a contract to slay a monster after he fulfil his contact th... More

Untitled Part 1
bio
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
note
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
a/n
a/n 2
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

15

228 5 1
By Edaj1908

time skip

end of the class

issei-yo!! y/n!

y/n-sup perv. 

issei-rias told me that she needs your presence in the club. the student council was there also.

y/n-alright lover boy..

issei-now let's go..

as y/n and issei approach the orc club they felt wrong because of the new aura was there 

ORC

 rias-as i said i won't marry you riser!!!

riser-rias my love you know that our kind was still in low rate. the old satan faction is increasing their numbers.

rias-even so!! both our parents agree that i should finish my college here an-

riser-rias dear the council agreed to expedite the wedding due to this matter and be-

before riser could answer they heard a knock and grayfia open the door.

grayfia-greetings master issei and lord y/n.

y/n sorry to be late we have just finish the class.

grayfia-please come in..

akeno-can i get you a tea??

y/n-yes you may akeno thanks..

akeno walk out to the room to get some tea for y/n

back to riser

riser-my! my rias! you have a new set of peerage now but still not enough..

rias-and your point is??

riser-my point is if you fight with me you and your peerage got no chance in winning..

rias-i'd like to see you try..

meanwhile

ruval-sorry about my brother sona

i don't have any picture of ruval phenex

sona-sigh! it's fine. so what now. both you and i know that we detest arrange marriage.

ruval-yes. but what can i do father is always deciding about this joke of a marriage.

sona-for power of course. he knows that sirzechs and serafall was the powerful devil in history.  and he knows that if i challenge you to chess you will loose so he decide to go to the council and ask their permision if our clan's tradition will be null and void. such a dirty tactics.

ruval-indeed. you already know that if i fight you in the rating game you will gonna loose because of your lack of experience.

sona-indeed..it was your advantage in that field..

ruval-true..by the way sona do you have any information about the spawn of great red??

sona-i do..

ruval-where is he right now??

sona-he was here along with the red dragon emperor..

ruval- seriously..rias got the red dragon...but what about the other guy??

sona-he was in his league..i advise you to be careful of that guy because he was far too dangerous for all of us..he defeated serafall and sirzechs without breaking a sweat..

ruval-what??

sona- ssshhh..keep quiet  or riser will hear it and do something stupid..but keep this on your own..

ruval-alright..anyway sona..i hope after the game we can be friends.

sona-out of all phenex clan you are the respectable one but alright..but if one of on our side be defeated via cheat expect the slayer and great red will crash the party..and if i were you don't fight the slayer no matter what happen. because he is not the type that you can joke at..once he fight expect blood shed to follow..

ruval-understood thanks for the info

back to rias

riser-if that is all your peerage then meet mine

riser summon his entire peerage

riser-you see rias! all my peerage may be girls but all of them are well trained and your peerage will kneel before me..

issei-hmmphh!! i bet you trained them in how to get laid..

riser-who are you to disrespect riser!!!

issei- issei the red dragon

riser-whaaattt!!! rias how did you claim the red dragon in your peerage!!!

rias-it's not for you to know!! 

riser-no matter riser will beat you!! because i am immortal!!

y/n-there is no immortal in the face of the world rooster..

ravel-who are you to insult the phenex clan human!!

y/n-if your clan of rooster are immortal try to drink holy water instead blabbering your mouth prove your self if what your claim was true??

ravel-why you little!

grayfia-that's enough lady ravel

y/n-now little bird??  can you prove your self to be immortal?? 

y/n pull a bottle of holy water 

y/n-can you drink this holy water if you are immortal??

riser-we are devils!! how can we drink holy water!! it will poison us!!

y/n-and you claim to be immortal really?? rooster king?? and as for you ugly duckling keep your mouth shut or i will keep it shut 'permanently'

riser- are you threatening us human??

y/n-and a human like me can drink holy water and can use exorcist prayers.

grayfia- enough both of you..lord y/n was here to observe everything here..keep him out in your business.

ravel-then why he is here..

grayfia-because it's the request of rias and mine..

riser-no matter a human is still a human and i can roast him right now..

y/n-you can roast me after your battle..that is 'IF YOU CAN'..

riser-hmmph let's see to that.. 

rias- that's enough!! harm him and i will gonna kill you!!

riser-go on little rias hurt me!!

riser summon his fire and rias summon her power of distraction while both peerage prepare to fight..while y/n enjoy the tea..

grayfia-that's enough both of you!! the lucifer predicts this will come so he decide to one last resort both phenex sibling vs rias and sona in a rating game!!

riser-alright!! rias you have 10 days to train use it wisely..

rias- we will destroy you phenex!!!

meanwhile

ruval-and that move was a d*ck. sorry 

sona-again no need..

ruval-well i guess god luck sona..

sona-same to you ruval.

ruval-see you after 10 days sona..

sona-see you..

both phenex siblings disappear via magic circle

meanwhile

sona- really y/n you have to bring out the holy water here??

y/n- they claim to be immortal. and if they are immortal they should drink this holy water..

rias-if i am to ask that was a smart move..did you look at their face??

sona-yep!! y/n-roast him to the bone.

y/n- that guy is annoying and degusting..really his little sister was in his peerage.

sona-how did- nevermind..

grayfia- well y/n it seems you are calm all the time..

y/n-they are a bunch of newbies and if face them all you know what will gonna happen.. and rias will bail me out again..

grayfia- no worries you will gonna face him..

sona-aside from ruval..i already told ruval about you but i also told him that to keep your identity a secret.

y/n-fair enough.. anyway lets get out of here i'm starving anyway..

grayfia-alright. 

underworld

lord phenex-so how is the meeting??

riser-it's a success they have 10 days to train..and i'm gonna face a human..

lord phenex-a human there??

riser-grayfia invited him so no biggie..i could use a target practice after the wedding.

lord phenex-so do you have any information about the boy??

riser-no we don't but the information about the red dragon is confirm.

lord phenex- where is the dragon??

riser-in rias peerage and it seems he was weak.

lord phenex-no matter when you and rias are husband and wife we will gonna train the dragon in the phenex way.

riser-alright..

lord phenex-and about your fight to the human well kill him infront of everybody.

riser-sure!!!

ruval( mind)-well good luck to that i'll goonna  send you a funeral bouquet and a coffin once you fight him..

ruval-i'll gonna go out side no point i'm staying here

ruval went outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 521 21
This takes place after the battle with riser as issei started to be avoided by the girls except for koneko who treated him the same but not as rude a...
241K 1.7K 15
(Y/N) was a devil and his piece are rook like koneko.His way stronger than koneko.Most angels or devils could get killed instanly if (Y/N) punched on...
69.4K 1.1K 13
When he was alive Y/N was one of the most ruthless arms dealers, cold and violent with his subordinates when they didn't complete a job or to anyone...
72K 765 82
y/n was betrayed by rias and he was cast out and send to other world the world of witchers in a month's have past y/n pass the trainings and pass the...