Foster Family

By smilemore954

Louis had been in foster care since he was a kid. Each home had turned out the same, either miserable or abus... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23

20

4K 98 25
By smilemore954

Edward's POV:

"Well Jesus fucking Christ Alec. How can he be able to call Louis? He is in fucking prison, is no one watching him. There already is a restraining order in place, 100% no contact. It was signed by the judge, I want you to bring this up tomorrow in trial. It can add to his sentence." I yell into the phone at our family lawyer.

"Edward, I'm not sure mate but trust me it won't be happening again and I will bring it up. Don't worry. How's the kid, is he okay? Probably freaked him outright?" His voice comes through the phone.

I sigh, leaning against the wall.

"He's honestly been scared shitless of him coming back since it happened so I doubt this helped. But the boys are taking care of him and I'll be back in there in a minute. We haven't really been telling him much on the case and trial." I say, my voice not as rage-filled anymore.

"Poor kid. That's probably best that you are keeping him out of it for now though. I didn't know the trial would be going on for this many weeks, honestly, I'm sorry. But on the bright side, his breaking the restraining order should help put the judge over the edge. It will be over soon." Alec says, giving me a slight glimpse of hope.

We have known Alec for a while, he help our mom and dad's divorce before our dad split so we really have just known him since we were little. He's always been a cool guy.

"Alright, thanks. Sorry for waking you up in the middle of the night, but keep me posted on the trial okay?" I ask.

"Of course mate, go get back to your boy." He laughs through the phone.

"Trust me, I'm going," I say before hanging up the phone.

And as I said I make my way back into the room, being sure to fully calm myself before. Lou is already in a fragile state and I don't need to scare him anymore.

"He's asleep?" I ask in a whisper, walking back into the room seeing that he is fully still.

"Yeah, pretty freak out by the call though," Harry tells me as he keeps his eyes on Louis.

"I would assume so, I mean what the fuck?" I say, thinking out loud.

"Yeah I know, what did Alec say?" Marcel asks.

"Just the same stuff, nothing determined with the case yet but he's bringing this up in court tomorrow." I sigh, walking over to the bed, getting in next to Marcel even though I would prefer to switch positions with one of them and be able to hold Louis but here we are.

"Shits been going on too long. He nearly raped Louis how is there even a case to fight here." Harry says.

We both nod.

"Let's just keep it quiet. We will let Lou know about the case once it is fully closed, we don't need to stress him out anymore than he already is." Marcel says what we have been saying since this started.

"Yup, well at least he seemed to like Sasha," I say.

"Yeah, it was cute to see him bond with her like that. I think this will be good for him." Harry says, smiling at the memory.

"Hopefully she will be able to get him to open up," I say, leaning back into the bed fully.

They both let out a little grunt response in agreement before I sigh and just look up at the ceiling, knowing that there was no shot that I am going to be able to get a minute of sleep because I am going to be thinking about this and waiting in case of another call.

God if he calls again, he's going to wish he wouldn't have the fucking hands to even pick up the phone after I am done with him.

The next morning the three of us are sure that we are all up before Lou is.

I sent Marcel downstairs to get breakfast for him, he hasn't been too big on eating lately just because of how overwhelmed he has been but we have noticed that waking him up with food motivates him to eat for some reason.

I've been getting updates from Alec the past few hours, but the hopefully last part of the trial is this afternoon. But just knowing the results of the case should be coming in today makes me a bit on edge.

But I refuse to even show an ounce of stress to Louis once he's up, he's already got enough of that.

"Thank you Marcel," I say as he walks into the room with a large plate of breakfast for our boy.

"Not doing it for you but yeah no problem," Marcel responds with a laugh.

I typically would give him a response of a slap on the back of the head but my mind is honestly preoccupied at this exact moment.

Louis begins to stir a bit so Harry takes initiative and pulls the small boys sleeping figure into his gentle hold, wanting to comfort the boy after the rather rough night he had.

Louis's gorgeous eyes twinkle open a few moments later, making all of us smile. He is adorable without even trying, it never ceases to amaze me how perfect he is.

"Well good morning beautiful." Marcel smiles, sitting at the bottom of the bed with the food in hand.

"Hi Marcey." He replies, stretching a bit in H's hold.

"How did you sleep, baby?" I say, wrapping my arms around Lou, avoiding Harry's arms.

He seems to blush ever so slightly and his eyes widen as the memories of last night come back to him.

"Uhh well," He says, ignoring his thoughts.

I cup his chin and capture his lips in mine for a moment.

"Glad to hear it bug," Harry says as I pull away.

"Ready for some breakfast?" Marcel asks, holding the plate of waffles closer to Lou so he was able to see them.

He shakes his head though.

"I'm not hungry, my stomach hurts."

Poor baby has been giving that excuse since Chris touched him. Honestly, I don't know if it's true or he just doesn't want to eat at this point anymore.

"I'm sorry munchkin but you have to eat," I say, stroking his hair a bit.

"B-but I said I'm not hungry. Why would I eat?" He whimpers.

I know all three of us would love to just give him his way but not this time.

"You are hungry baby, your mind is just overwhelmed and telling you your not. Sasha will help you work on that too but for right now, how about just a couple of bites?" Harry says, getting close to his ear and pecking it at the end of his sentence.

"B-but-." Lou starts but I cut him off.

"No buts on this Louis. Sorry, but we are putting our foot down on this one." I say, hoping the protectiveness in my voice doesn't come through as anger.

He looks up at me with his ocean-washed eyes that now have a slight gloss of tears over them and I nearly give up right there.

"Okay." He whimpers, looking down again.

"That's our good boy." Marcel says before pulling Lou out of our arms and pulling him into his, causing both of us to let out a little 'hey!'.

"My turn." Marcel laughs at us a bit.

We were all pleased to see that Louis smiles a bit at us, even though the gloss was still covering his eyes.

Marcel wraps his arms around Lou's waist as he keeps him centered on his lap. Harry and I shuffle over and sit in front of them.

I cut a piece of waffle off of the plate and hold it up to Louis's mouth but he closes his mouth and turns his head away.

"Louis.." Harry warns gently.

Lou turns back with his warning and hesitantly opens up his mouth just enough for me to feed him.

"Good boy baby, such a good boy," Marcel says as he watches the boy chew.

The process continues for a few more bites until one of the waffles is gone from the plate and Lou begins to get a bit grumpy and refuses entirely.

"Good job bub, we are very proud," Marcel says before connecting his lips with Louis's.

It isn't long before the kids turn heated and the waffles and forgotten and tossed onto the floor as Marcel dominates Louis's mouth.

Marcel lays Louis on the bed and pulls away, I immediately get my lips on Louis's before Harry gets the opportunity to even try.

We are able to work off each other's clothes with ease and sensuality, taking the time to explore each other ever so slightly.

"So pretty," Harry says as he kisses down Louis's now bare chest.

"Mhmm, I want you guys." Louis moans as Marcel kissed the hem of his panties, those being the only piece of clothing left in his entire mix.

"Don't worry baby, we are going to take you. Just relax and let us." I say, kissing around his ear a few times.

Marcel ever so gently pulls off the lace and enraptures our boy's member in his mouth, causing Louis to throw his head back.

Watching our sweet boy be pleasured from just our touch makes us all overwhelmed with just pure bliss.

Marcel then flips the boy slowly and moves his mouth a few inches lower, to Louis's perfect entrance. The moans don't stop for even a second as Marcel's lips loosen him up.

I want to take him, it's my turn with our baby.

"Can I have you, darling?" I ask slowly.

"Yes Eddie, please. I want you." He moans, driving my mind nuts.

I wait a few moments before taking Marcel's place over, before pressing my fingers into his tight heat.

He whimpers perfectly.

I stretch him out ever so slightly, not wanting him to be in pain while I enter him but also not wanting to have to make either of us wait a moment longer than we have to.

Harry kisses and marks up Louis's neck as Marcel just slowly kisses down his slim back, taking his time with every touch.

"You okay love? Ready?" I ask.

"Yes, Eddie please." He whimpers and presses his face into the sheets.

I line myself up with his sweet hole, with such gentle ease pressing myself into him.

He moans loudly before biting his lip, suppressing his sounds for less than a moment because Harry uses his thumb to pull the lip out.

"No bub, no biting. Only we can do that." Marcel whispers the end so it's barely auditable, but it seems to drive the boy wild anyways.

I am continuing to slowly move into him, knowing that this is still new to him plus I always want to be gentle with him. My boy.

Louis's sounds drive me insane and to know that I am causing him to make them is just surreal.

I pick up my pace once he adjusts to my size.

"Mhm, Ed." He says squeezing his eyes shut.

"Feel so good baby. So good for me." I say, the feeling of having him wrapped around me utterly insane.

"Being a good boy for Edward Lou? Making him feel good?" Harry says making Louis nod quickly.

I continue to press myself in and out of my tiny boy, nearing my edge in minutes and I can tell that my Louis is too.

"Almost there munchkin?" I ask, not slowing my pace in the slightest.

"Mhmm Y-yes, so close." He responds, burrowing his head into the mattress.

"Then come for my little one," I say and with that, he is gorgeously moaning as we both it out climaxes.

He comes undone beneath me perfectly as I finish into his tight hole, grabbing his smooth hips as I do, just wanting to feel as much of him as I can.

My thrusts slow down as he slowly falls limp below me.

I so so slowly pull out of his heat, not waiting a second before wrapping him up in my arms, my brothers pulling him close as well as he lulls himself asleep with a faint smile left on his lips.

"I love you." He whispers, almost out.

"We love you more than you could ever imagine Louis Tomlinson-Styles."

——

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6M 173K 92
3 Identical Boys...Triplets The "Styles" Triplets All 3 look so similar to one another but, they're all different in their own way. Marcel is the goo...
274K 9.2K 34
Louis is the new student, who just moved into a new town with his family. He is soon met with the famous Styles Triples, those who affect his life in...
15K 618 19
"Yes. My name is Louis. And who might you be, cutie?" "I'm . . . Harry. My name is Harry, and I'm your next door neighbour. I live at the yellow hous...
236K 5K 19
Seventeen-year-old Louis lived his whole life believing he wasn't a little because he was well past the average age that most littles tend to slip in...