Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceo...

By xoxo_natylie

I have read a lot of these and I have seen both seasons of the show. So Madison Grady is Owen Grady 16 year o... More

Character info
Camp Cretaceous
Camp Cretaceous Part 2
The Cattle Drive
Things Fall Apart
Happy Birthday Eddie
Welcome to Jurassic World
Last Day of Camp
End of the Line
I'm alive & Beacon of Hope
Changing myself & The Art of Chill
The Watering Hole
Salvation
Misguided
Step one
Chaos Theory
View from the top
Safe Harbor
Clever Girl
Eye of the Storm
The Long Run
A shock to the System
Escape from Isla Nublar
A/N

Casa De Kenji

361 7 1
By xoxo_natylie

This will be Madison's outfit for the rest of the book. I know I changed it a lot but I decided to have her wear one outfit ever since her character development

Madison outfit

The campers were on the boat still. Darius went to patch up the hole in the boat before the boat sinks.

"Hurry up Darius with the engine off were either gonna sail to sea or get smashed into rocks" Kenji said.

Madison held the rope that was holding Darius. Darius sighed as he was gone putting tape on the hole.

"Okay pull me up" Darius said.

Madison pulled him up.

"We gotta fix the hole or the gas will be the least of our problems" Darius said.

"I thought having no GPS was the least of out problems" Kenji said.

"It is hun" Madison told Kenji.

"Yeah and uh not to add to the doom and gloom but pretty sure we are also sinking" Yasmina said as the boat began to sink a little.

"Nah we're just riding low in the water cause of, uh" Kenji said then looked to Bumpy.

"Isn't there some non Dino infested doc we can get to" Ben asked.

"The closest one is on the other side of the island. We're doomed and gloomed" Brooklyn said.

"Ha hold up there is another dock not far from here. A private doc that's not on any map. The dock near the P house" Kenji said excitedly.

"I went before we left"Ben said making Madison laugh.

"No not the... My dad's penthouse. There's a private pier and everything" Kenji said.

Madison raised an eyebrow.

"and you didn't think to bring this up before Kenji" Madison asked.

"okay well maybe I forgot but now we have a magic key card to get inside so meh" Kenji said making Madison roll her eyed at him.

Kenji walked closer to her.

"come on don't be mad at me" Kenji said to he moving closer.

Madison tried to hide a smile.

"that penthouse could have everything we need" Darius said.

"we'll have everything we need. My dad loved boats. He's got all sorts of nautical junk" Kenji said.

"to the P house" Darius yelled.

"To the P house" everyone said back before running to go do their own thing.

Soon they arrived at the docks. And Madison looked at the how much gas was left but there wasn't any.

"Well that's the last of the gas"Madison said.

"Totally worth it. Your about to see the most exclusive spot on the island" Kenji said.

Soon they all got on these vehicles to take them to the Penthouse.

"At the Penthouse we travel in style, it's only a short ride away" Kenji said.

"Cool huh? Thanks to B's magic key card opening every door on the island, I'll finally get to show you guys especially Maddie my home away from home" Kenji said.

Soon they all stopped as they saw a dinosaur.

"Uh Babe Darius" Kenji asked.

Madison smiled at the creature.

"It's just a Monolophosaurus" Darius said.

"They're loners. Pretty much keep to themselves" Madison said as they started driving again.

Soon they made it to the Penthouse.

"Pretty cool right. Wait till you see the inside" Kenji said.

Soon the got off the vehicle and Brooklyn used the key card to get inside. The elevator was broken so they had to use the stairs. They all came in panting and tired. Except for Madison and Yasmina.

"How do we run away from from dinosaurs and we're still this winded from taking the stairs." Darius asked.

"Sorry if the elevator was working we would be right inside" Kenji said.

They walked inside the room to see it was huge.

"Welcome to Casa De Kenji. Who's up for the grand Tour" Kenji asked.

The others began to run and explore. Madison stood by Kenji the entire time.

"Wow this is incredible" Madison said.

Kenji wrapped an arm around her.

"Knew you would like it" Kenji told her.

Madison began to explore the books and everything. While Kenji began to explain to everyone would everything was Madison saw a beautiful sculpture. Brooklyn came up next to her.

"Kenji this is amazing" Brooklyn said.

Kenji turned to Brooklyn and Madison and saw them near the sculpture.

"Careful" Kenji stuttered.

"Dad doesn't let me touch that. It's one of his favorites an original Gaddi" Kenji said.

"Your daddy's Gaddi" Madison said making Brooklyn giggle and high five her.

"Obviously it's uh... It's expensive. That's why it's art, yo" Kenji said obviously flustered.

"Oh my gosh Kenji is that your dad" Sammy pointed to a picture.

"Yeah and that's the first skyscraper he ever bought" Kenji said.

Sammy gasped and looked at another picture.

"Is that him at the white house" She asked.

"What can I say? Dad plays golf with the prez" Kenji said.

"hey how come there aren't any pics of... " Sammy said but was cut off by Kenji.

"if you like those check these out" Kenji said to Sammy showing her a book of pictures.

Madison noticed how Kenji was never in any picture and all he was doing was showing how rich he was. Madison frowned a little.

"guys snacks" Yasmina said a she ran into the room holding snacks. She began to give people the snacks she found.

"um imported snacks" Kenji said. Soon Kenji came back with water bottles.

Madison laid on the couch and relaxed.

"This is life" she thought.

Sammy went through the pictures to see a drawing Kenji made. Sammy gasped and showed Madison. "

"Look how cute this is" Sammy said.

"Aww that's adorable" Madison said giggling.

Kenji came toward them.

"What awesomeness are you two looking at" Kenji asked.

"This adorable drawing you made of your family" Sammy said.

Kenji eyes widened when he saw Madison looking at it.

"Is that mermaid your aunt" Madison said but Kenji took the drawing away.

"I got all this baller stuff and you zone in on something I drew when I was 5" Kenji asked.

"uh guys somethings up with Bumpy" Ben said.

Madison stood up to go see. Unknown to her, she didn't notice Kenji looking at the drawing with a smile. Madison looked over the balcony and saw Bumpy hitting her tail on the ground.

"She only does that when she senses danger or when she's constipated" Ben said.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I hope it the second one" Brooklyn said.

"I'm sure it's nothing" Kenji said.

"We can't risk it. You said your dad has a portable GPS up here" Darius asked.

"Yeah somewhere, but I didn't even show Madison the hot tub yet. Sixty jets" Kenji said.

"I'll go down to the garage. If there's gas or something to patch up the boat with, that's where it'll be" Ben said as he Yasmina and Sammy left to go get the supplies for the boat.

Darius, Kenji, Brooklyn and Madison went to look for the GPS. Madison began to look for the GPS. They walked into Kenji dad office to look for the GPS. Madison looked for a GPS on the desk. She found a compass.

"A compass. It's not a GPS but it'll do" She said.

"Uh it'll more than 'do' babe. That's an antique" Kenji said.

As they were walking back into the room they heard growling. Madison put her arms out to stop the others from walking. Kenji walked in and saw the snout of a dinosaur.

"What is that" He asked.

The dinosaur then roared. Darius, Brooklyn and Madison ran to the door to get it out. Kenji came to help them. Soon the door closed. Then the dinosaur began to knock down the door to get in.

"This door Ms solid mahogany" Kenji complained. "

"We get it you're rich! Just keep the door shut so we can barricade it" Darius said.

Madison and Kenji keep the door shut as Brooklyn and Darius went to find something the barricade the door. Darius and Brooklyn came back with a couch and Kenji placed a plant on top. But that wasn't working.

"It's not working" Kenji said.

"The elevator" Brooklyn said.

"That's definitely not working" Kenji said.

"We can claim down the shaft" Madison said.

Soon Madison jumped down the elevator shaft Darius, Brooklyn and Kenji Behind her.

"Come on Kenji" Madison said.

Kenji was going slow as he held the sculpture in his arms.

"just let go of the sculpture" Brooklyn said.

"no way! Think of dad" Kenji said.

Soon they heard growling and roars.

"where is it coming from" Brooklyn asked.

Soon one popped up in front of Kenji. They all began screaming. Soon one popped up in front of Madison and Brooklyn scaring them making them let go of the shaft. They got on it again but slid down and hitting the elevator going unconscious.

"Brooklyn" Darius yelled.

"Maddie" Kenji yelled.

Brooklyn and Madison woke up and began to try and open the elevator. One of the dinosaur fell down beside the girls as they tried to opene the elevator. The dinosaur woke up. Soon Darius fell on top knocking it out. But it woke up.

"You guys try to open the elevator I'll keep him distracted" Madison said.

Darius and Brooklyn began to try and open the elevator doors. Madison kicked the dinosaur away. Kenji hat fell on top of the dinosaur blinding it but it moved the hat away from its face. Then the sculpture fell on top of the dinosaur knocking it out. Madison looked to see Kenji as he came down the shaft. He picked up the sculpture and his hat. Soon the dinosaur woke up again (Jesus he woke up like 5 times already) Kenji used a big piece of the sculpture hitting it on the head before running to the elevator doors and escaping with Darius, Brooklyn and Madison. They soon made it out of the building. They heard honking and looked to see a limo coming up to them and they got in and drove away to the docks. Soon they filled the boat with gas and patched the boat. Madison noticed Kenji sitting down looking sad. Madison then decided to sit next to him.

"You okay" she asked.

"Yeah fine. It's just that I wanted to show you guys a good time before we left the island. Especially you since your my girlfriend" Kenji said.

Madison smiled before moving her hand to cup Kenji cheek making him look at her.

"You don't need to prove to us that you are cool. I mean you fought a dinosaur in an elevator shaft. You've helped us trying to get off the island. You are an amazing friend to them and amazing boyfriend. You didn't need to prove to me anything because you are perfect the way you are" Madison said to him.

Kenji smiled leaning against her cheek. Madison sighed loudly.

"now look you got me here being all soft" Madison said. Kenji laughed before leaning his head on top of Madison.

They all tried to come up with new ideas to patch up the boat. Unknown to them was was really going on back on Isla Nublar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 14.6K 38
[Completed & Under Editing. Sequel out now!] Animal Behaviorist Tess Williams never thought she'd become a trainer at Jurassic World, but after three...
21.6K 566 16
Welcome readers! You and your brother are invited to Jurassic World's new adventure camp, Camp Cretaceous! With five other campers, you must surviv...
1.1K 33 7
Tyler Murphy is the son of (Y/N) Murphy and Jasmine Murphy. Tyler was always a big fan of Dinosaurs growing up, unlike his father who disliked them...
78.1K 1.5K 10
17 year old Morgana Grady is Owen's little sister. She has been living on Isla Nublar with her brother for three years, working as a trainer. It was...