Love, Curvy | 18+

By HopeCrazyReader17

Alana is torn between two men. Two men who hate each other. Two men who want her. Two men who lie so the o... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y O N E
F O R T Y T W O
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O U R T Y F I V E
F O R T Y S I X
F O R T Y S E V E N
F O R T Y E I G H T
F O R T Y N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y O N E
F I F T Y T W O
F I F T Y T H R E E
F I F T Y F O U R
F I F T Y F I V E
H A R V E Y
H A R V E Y E P I L O G U E
N I C K
N I C K E P I L O G U E

F O U R T Y F O U R

1.5K 64 23
By HopeCrazyReader17

You'll know the truth soon. You'll hurt too. But I'll be there to tend to your wounds

HARVEY POV

I wait for him in the coffee shop, sipping on black strong bitter coffee that woke all my senses in this cold weather.
Tapping on the screen of my phone, I look at the time above Alana's picture on my lock screen and he was fifteen minutes late.

Typical, Nicklaus.

I torture myself with stupid questions wondering where he was. Was he with Alana? Was he kissing her goodbye? Was he fucking her goodbye? I didn't fucking know. Alana breaking up with me has fucked my head in more ways than I can't count. And not because she's not with me but because she's with him. That son of a bitch step-brother of mine. A horrible person that should just go away from her life.
He didn't deserve her. Hell, even I didn't. But he did not.

I take the last sip and as I'm about to stand up, the door opens and he walks in. He hadn't changed at all. Still painting. Still thinks that he can win whatever I have.
His face is blank as it has always been since the day we met and he sits on the opposite seat "What do you want?" My hand rests on the table, turning the wooden stirrer between my finger, and get straight to the point "Why Lana?" He exhaled "Because seven years ago-"

"I don't give a fuck about the rehearsed answer. I give a fuck about now. Why Lana?"

He tilts his head and smile, resting back in the chair "Are you jealous, Harvey?" Even when he said my name I hated it. "Are you jealous that she broke up with you so she could have me?" He waits and puts it all together "The stench of your jealousy is my pleasure, Harvey. It always has been." He puts his elbows on the table and leans in with a smile, and it takes all my strength to not knock him on his ass.

That manipulative smile of his always fucked up everything around me.

"Nicklaus, if you're using her against me for some personal vendetta, I swear to god-" he shrugs "Who says that? Maybe I'm attracted to her. Maybe I'm playing her. Maybe I'm playing with you. You'll never know, brother." I take a deep breath, my leg bouncing under the table as I warn "Nicklaus, don't mess her up. She's pure and innocent. Don't bring her into this. You know how amazing she is."

"She's protective of you, you know? Didn't ask me why I hate you so much. She doesn't want you to change in her head. Wants you to be the good guy for all her life no matter what."

My sinks to this and I say "I love her, Nicklaus." He nods "I do too." I shake my head "Not more than me. Nevermore than me. What's it gonna take to send your ass back to Italy so I can have her back? Do you want money? A big expensive place to live? I'll even open up a gallery in your name that you dreamed of, consider it done. Leave her." He smiles "Why would you think that I want money?" And I hold the leverage this time "Because that's why you're here. I know you got kicked out of your apartment. Your art isn't doing well. You have no money. No other place to go. No new ideas. Even the shitty loft you live in belongs to your friend."

I watch his fists clenched "How you know?" and I smile even wider "It's called research, you dumbass. If you had something, you'd be in Paris right now. We all know how much you hate America. You'd rather live with your dad than stay here with us." He huffs "My mother lives here, Harvey."

"Your mother? Do you even hold the position to call yourself her son? You walked out on us. She cried and she begged you to stay, you walked out without so much as a glance at her. She cried for days. Tried to call for years. And you only pick up her calls when you needed money. Like you always do. You only need people when you need something, you selfish little fuck."

The curses kept on coming as if he was the magnet, just pulling them out of my mouth.

I shake my head "What do you need from Lana? What is your selfish reason for being with her?" And he answers simply with a calm soothing tone "Because you had her." He hit a nerve and I bite my bottom lip, wanting to punch across his face "I told you before and I'll tell you again. One day you will cry. One day you will realize when you don't count your blessing having all the good people around you." He snorts "Like you?"

"At least I didn't take money from my little sister when she was in Milan for her fashion show three years ago. Do you think I wouldn't find out? Do you think you can tell her to stay quiet and I won't notice? I have to keep tabs on you, brother, so the people who love you wouldn't start hating you."

He blows off "Don't keep tabs on me. Don't be in my life. I never needed you from the start. My mother didn't need you or your father." And here we go again "Why are you still against that? You do remember that your fucking dad threw her out. You included. He never looked back. He never even cared until he was in the streets for some time. That was when he called and not even to ask how his son was but to ask her for money. She's happy with my dad, Nick. Let them be happy. They created this amazing girl. Our little sister. Hate me how much you want but you and I both know we'd give our lives for Chloe."

It was the one thing we agreed on. Chloe. She was our baby sister. A blessing addition to our family. She always has been the magnet that kept us together even though she never knew it and I hope she wouldn't. I don't want her to go on in life with that kind of burden on her shoulders.

A text message pops on my phone and his gaze goes to Alana's picture. He warns "She's not yours anymore. Delete her pictures." I answer the text and shake my head "As if she's gonna be around you for long. When she finds out what you did, do you think she'll stay? Think she'll still love you when she learns how arrogant, jealous, and hot-headed you are? To what extent you'll go just to get back at people?" I shake my head, knowing how wrong I am "She'll stay actually. Thinking that there might be some good in you. You know how she is. Always sees the good. This positive bubble that you never wanna pop but keep it to yourself."

I pause and watch him. He was always smart when it came to anger. Knew when to keep it in because the next time he will blow, it will hurt everyone. Including her. I hope I have her when that does happen.

I sigh, trying to calm my anger down "Why spread the lie about me being the bad guy?" He raises his brow "Who says I spread the lie?"

"You think I'll believe that?"

"Harvey, she broke up with you because she loves me."

"You'll hurt her, Nicklaus. I know you will. That's what you always do. Jealousy will always get the best of you. It always has. And when she learns what kind of a man you are, she'll come to me and when that day comes, I won't let you even look at her."

That's all I said and walked out only to crash into her when she was about to walk in. She looked beautiful in her sun-yellow dress and white sneakers. She always looked adorable in bright colors. Her hair was tied up and round glasses rested on her nose. She smiles her glasses lift because of her cheeks. Her eyes hiding behind that smile. And I can't help with a smile of my own.
I was blocking her view of Nicklaus so she didn't know he was inside.

She asks "What are you doing here?" I lie "I wanted that drink you always have. But I forgot what it was."

"Oh. Do you want me to order it for you?"

"No, I had coffee instead. You going in?"

"Yeah, I'm hungry. Wasn't in the mood to cook anything in the morning."

"Let me take you for breakfast then. My treat."

She's about to say something but instead, it comes out as "Nick. What are you doing here?" He steps beside me and leans down to kiss her forehead. That was all on purpose. To make me uncomfortable but she was uncomfortable too. I put my clenched fists in the pockets of my trench coat, tracing the case of my phone.
Nicklaus smiles "I think you forget that I live one floor above you." She smiles uncomfortably and looks at me again "I'll see you at work then?" I smile even though I wanted to punch him in the face "Yes. I'll see you then. Bye." And then I walk away.
Walk away from the love of my life. Away from my Alana. Leaving her with him.

X

ALANA POV

I watch Harvey walk to his car and turn to Nick "You met him?" He nods with a smile "Yeah, he wanted to talk about mom's birthday that is due in five days." I nod "What're you gonna get her?" He shrugs and I walk in, waiting in the line "I'm not going."

"What? You have to go. It's her birthday. And you're here. She would be happy."

"I think she's already happy knowing that I'm alive."

I shake my head "Get her a nice present and go. She'll love that, Nick."

"Present? Like what?"

"I don't know. Paint?"

"My mom has a great eye for art. Hence, owning a gallery which is like a pain in the neck to get into for an artist. That's how popular it is. So, no."

"A necklace?"

"You think I have money for a diamond necklace?"

"It doesn't have to be diamond. Something simple. Something that holds value to you and your mom."

He's lost in thought while I order my drink. I ask him if he wanted something but he denies it and I wait in the other line with him to receive it.

I turn around to him "Thought of anything yet?" He whines "Can't I just send a birthday text and be done with it?" My eyes go wide "That's awful of you." I turn to the guy who holds up the order of my favorite drink and cheese pretzel. I smile and take it and walk out of the cafe with him. He holds my hand that holds the pretzel and leans in to take a big bite. I look at my pretzel and frown, even more, when he holds my other hand to take a sip of my drink "You could've gotten your own." He nods while chewing "I know. But your food always tastes better." I shake my head and look at my car. Eyes widening and I hide behind Nick "Hide me. Please." He chuckles at me "What's wrong?" Turning around and pulling me close to his chest. He was tall enough that no one could see me but I ran out of luck "Chubby?" I raise my head from his chest and smiled awkwardly "Hey, sis. What are you doing here?" She looks up at Nick and I knew the things that went inside her head.

He's hot.

"I was in the neighborhood." Her sentence was slow. She wanted me to introduce her to him. I take a deep breath in "Nick, this is my eldest sister. Beatrice." I look back at her "This is Nick. My boyfriend." She was on the verge of laughing if it wasn't for shock "You are her boyfriend?" He nods with a smile, pressing me even tighter to himself. Her eyes go back and forth between us "Does mom know?"

Yeah, as if I'll tell anyone about my relationships. I didn't exactly trust my siblings.

I shake my head and that makes Beatrice smile at Nick "You know what? We should have a family dinner. My house. Tonight. Mom and dad should meet Nick."

Oh no.

"That isn't necessary. I'll talk to mom about it when I get a chance. She's been so busy with work and dad is having such a hectic time in finishing the first draft of his new book." She shakes her head "Mom is off work for a couple of weeks. She wanted some time off to herself. And dad can come out of the house for a day. He hasn't left his chair for a month. It'll be good." She checks her watch "I gotta run. I'll see you both tonight. Be there at eight."
And she's off.

I look up at Nick with a cringe still snaking through me like a snake "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I'll get to meet your parents."

"And my siblings."

"Is there anything particular I should be aware of?"

"No, just don't take their comments to heart. They're protective of me but sometimes they're against me."

"Piece of cake." And kisses between my brows.

X

Piece of cake? Hah! Funny.

"What should I wear?" I cry out to Jade. She boldly points out the white floral dress. I eye her "You know how they are with me in dresses. How about XXXL T-shirt and baggy jeans?" She raises her brow "Yeah, sure. If you're planning to get them to talk about you even more." She stands up and takes the dress out of my closet "Wear it. You always look cute in this." I ask again "What about XXL shirts?"

"What about I slap you on your butt?"

Handing the dress to me, I turn around and cry out when she slaps my butt.

X

I wait for Nick in my car. Looking around. My heart banging in my chest as I check my hair twice in the mirror.
I wore a white lace dress that was closed on my waist but flowed with falls to my knees. My hair is in loose curls and my makeup is bronze. My lips are lightly pink.
I squeal when I hear a knock on the window. He was dressed in a loose black sweater with the sleeves pulled to his elbows. His usual pearl necklace. His usual rings. Dark blue jeans and white sneakers.

He looked like a dream.

He opens the car door and gets in. His hair was still damp but I liked how he pushed them back. It was a different look to him rather than his messy curls. He kisses my cheek "You smell good." I smile and promise "We can get out as soon as dinner is done. We don't have to stay long, okay? You don't need to talk to anyone except for my parents. And you don't have to answer anything that you don't want to, okay? They never met any of my boyfriends and I've always kept them far away." He raises his brow "Are you trying to scare me, Curvy?"

"No, I'm just trying to tell you what you should know." I start the car and kept telling him little things about my family.

X

I stand nervous in front of the red door to the house I grew up in.
The dinner was originally at Olivia's place but everyone was coming and she whined that she doesn't have enough space in her small apartment so she asked mom to keep the dinner at the house.

I held onto his hand as I could hear their voice on the other side of the door "Don't be nervous." He smiles "I'm not nervous. But your hand is sweaty." I remove my hand from his and wipe my palm down my dress.
I ring the doorbell and in an instant, I'm pulled closer to his side and he whispers "Stay with me." And the door opens. Olivia looks at the both of us but I could tell she's mostly mesmerized by Nicklaus.

Who wouldn't be?

I smile and she engulfs me in her arms. Hugging me close to her but I knew her eyes were still on Nick. Iris and Beatrice make their way to us. An apron was tied around Beatrice's waist and Iris was wearing oven mitts. They were speechless. I smile awkwardly "This is my boyfriend. Nicklaus."

I called out their name one by one for Nick to know but he'd just nod and smile at each of them. Not once did they look at me. Anxiety formed in the pit of my stomach but he held me close to him.

Mom wiggles through my sisters and engulfs me in a hug "My baby. Oh, I've missed you so much." She asks "Who's this?" Backing up from our hug. Olivia says with a smile "Alana says that he's her boyfriend." Nicklaus is quick to answer "I am." Taking my mom's hand in his gently and kissing the back of it "It's nice to meet my Alana's mother."
And in that instant, I know my mother is swooned by him. She liked gentlemen. Reason number one is why she said yes to my dad.

I wouldn't lie that I smiled when he called me 'My Alana.'

I see dad limping with his cane towards us with a smile. He had gone older. His hair got grayer than the last time I saw him but his eyes were full of light as always. His health was good too.
He passes the wall of my sisters and engulfs me in a hug, chuckling "I wondered when you'd meet me again." He rubs his palm up and down my back, squeezing me even more "I missed my baby." Kissing my hair. He backs up and wraps an arm around my shoulder. He was the same height as Nicklaus.
He looks at him up and down, pulling me closer to him. I introduce again "Daddy, this is Nicklaus." And Nick completes the sentence for me "Her boyfriend." Put his out to my dad for a firm shake. My dad smiles "I hope you're treating my daughter right. I know a hell of a lot of ways to make you feel pain with my cane." My eyes go wide "Dad!" Mom shakes her head but Nicklaus just smiles even wider.

X

THIS SCENE CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT

In 10 minutes Beatrice had the dinner ready.
Finn and Alex, and the baby graced us between dinner with their presence.
I didn't know I was an aunt until today. Finn wanted to give me a surprise.

We were all squished at the dinner table with extra chairs. I was between dad and Nick.
Nick sitting on my left.
Olivia brought over her girlfriend and Iris brought along her boyfriend whom I was meeting for the first time. Beatrice had broken off her engagement. Again.

Beatrice is the first one to ask "What is it that you do, Nick?" He answers confidently "I'm an artist."

"Oh? A painter?"

"Yes."

"Have we seen your work somewhere?"

This gets him a little uncomfortable but he still answers "No, not yet. Soon I hope." I could already see the wheels in her head-turning.
My sisters were sitting together. Side by side. It felt like they were the judges, I was the criminal and Nicklaus was the victim.

Nick looks at dad "I've read one of your books Mr. Stevenson. I think it was an amazing job you did with the plot twist when it came to your book Who Killed Blue Jones. I never once thought that Sage's father would be the murderer. Never suspected him at all." My dad smiles, he always loved talking about his books "If you liked that one, you should wait for the new one that will come out in September. That's a real head-turner." Nick smiles "I'll wait for the special editions." I smile at Nick.

Did he read my dad's book in seven hours?

Mom asks "How's Jade?" I smile "She's doing very good. She just landed a new job and-" Olivia scoffs "You're still living with her? Lana, she's living off of you." Iris buts in "Yeah. What do you expect from a girl who's cut off from her parents just because she didn't choose law? A spoiled child living off her own money? I doubt that." I'm about to defend Jade but Beatrice buts in this time "Really, Lana. You need better friends. I told you before, Jade is an arrogant and selfish girl." I took a deep breath in and open my mouth, Finn stole my words "I told you, Alana, I never liked Jade because she was bad news."

Wrong. He liked Jade because she had money and started hating her when she left her parents money because he couldn't pitch in his stupid ideas to her anymore.

If only they knew how much money her parents gave to my account and how she refuses to take it. She still wants to make it out on her own. My best friend is that stubborn.
And I trust that she'll do it. I believe in her. I always do.

Mom tries to stir the conversation in the other direction "So, how did you two meet?" She looks at me for an answer but Nick replies "Corsica. I saw her on the streets. And then I couldn't get her off my mind. I wanted to paint her. That's why I approached her." Iris snorts as she takes a sip of her wine "Paint her? Alana?" She tried to mean that as a light joke but Nicklaus didn't get it "Oh, then you have never seen her in silk sheets then. She's like a goddess waking up. She's so beautiful that I, as a painter, can't even paint her features correctly." Beatrice says "Yeah, because our chubby has features hidden in all that baby fat." Olivia agreed with a nod and a giggle.

My face goes red at that. But dad is the one to say it loud "Beatrice. Behave." Dad tried his best to change the subject again "Who asked who on the date first?" I appreciate dad with the sweet question but my sister thought the questions were asked to them.
Beatrice doesn't behave "I'm sure Alana did it. I mean, come on... I'm sorry to say this but Nicklaus is technically out of her league." And at that Nicklaus lets go of his fork and knife and sits back. Wiping his mouth with the napkin and staring at my sister "Why can't I be the one to ask her first?" An eyebrow raised. A staring contest between him and my sister. Was I the referee? Do I need to say the count down till it lasts? Where's my damn whistle?

He exhaled through his nose like a dragon letting off steam and turns his head to my dad with a soft expression "We parted ways after Corsica until we met again. I moved into the loft above her apartment. And I didn't want to let her go. Not when I did it seven years ago. She's been on my mind since then."
I was looking down the whole time, twirling the napkin around my finger. I'm taken by surprise when he dips his head and steals a kiss with a moan in front of everyone.
My sisters stop midway for their drink. I purse my lips with a smile, my cheeks blushing when I see Nicklaus digging into his dinner again from the corner of my eye.

He moaned in front of my parents. It couldn't get more hotter and embarrassing than that.

He adds "And now she's mine." I took a deep breath again, hardly having any courage to pick my fork up.
When I look up, my sisters were staring at Nick. Including my brother and his wife. And all their dates.
Nicklaus smiled "If I may be excused, I've been eager to look around my girlfriend's childhood home." Mom holds in a smile because she knew something that I couldn't decipher "Lana, you should show him around."
Nick gets up from his chair and holds mine. Pulling it out after I stand up, so I could get out. He holds my hand and points at the stairs "Your room upstairs?" I nod and I'm being pulled up the stairs. When I look back at my family, my parents are smiling at each other while my siblings are not.

He waits for me to point at my room and pull me to it.
We walk in and I was still surprised at how my old room was still the same after seven years. I said "Nick, I-"
"Shush." I'm being pinned against the closed door. Lips on me in seconds. Hungry kisses that made my brain go wild and numb at the same time. I feel his hands going to the hem of my dress. I hold his wrists with a smile when he trails kisses down my jaw "Wait. Wait. We're at my parents' house." He stops "So?"

"So? My parents are one floor down. This. Is. Dangerous."

"This. Is. Sexy." He pulls me by wrapping his arms around me and crashes his lips to mine again. A gentle groan clashed against my mouth from his throat and I felt like my whole body vibrated.
A knock on the door makes me push him away. It was Beatrice "The desert is ready. Mom made your favorite." And then she's gone. I look at Nick "We should go back." But he holds my hand "No, stay. Tell me something. Memory in this room." He leads me to sit on the mattress with him that has no sheets or a pillow "Umm... I don't have a memory of this room. No guy has ever been in here except for you now. So no first kiss memory. Because it was you. No first sex memory because, again, it was you. My apartment holds good memories of us though." He smiles "So I'm your first in everything, Curvy?" I purse my lips with my nose scrunched up which makes him smile. He pretends to come up with an idea "Let me change that last thing." I couldn't even recall my last words until I'm being pushed flat and he was on me. Pushing up my dress to my waist, he licks the tips of his fingers and pushes my underwear aside. His fingers found my clit with ease. I throw my head back with a moan. My hands on his shoulders.
He applies more pleasure and I knew it was getting sensitive with each stroke.

He smiles and says in my ear "Let this be your memory when I fucked you in your childhood home. With your family down the stairs and the door unlocked where anyone can walk in at any time. And can hear you easily if you moan too loud." I scrunch his sweater in my fists and feel myself build up. Feeling so good. My eyes tearing behind my lids and I press the back of my hand against my mouth, trying to hold in as much voice as I can. Struggling with it.
He removes my hand and pins my arm above my head while the other has a sweater balled in my fist. Pressing his forehead to mine, he says "You think I'll let you hold your moans in from me?" And I come undone. Moaning out my orgasm but he silenced me with a kiss. Making me ride it out and grow sensitive. Helping me keep my voices in.
I whisper on his lips "Nick, I'm too sensitive." And he whispers back to mine "I know."
He fished out a condom from his back pocket and tore the packet with his teeth, taking it out.
I watch him as he unbuckled his jeans and pulls his length out. Slipping the condom on "You look so pretty tonight." I moan when I feel him entering, just the tip, and there's another bang on the door. Iris. "Chubby! Come on! We're all waiting for you." Olivia says next "Dad is worried we'll finish all the pie. Get your butt out." And then we hear their footsteps retreating.
Nick drops his face in my neck and groans "I never knew your sisters could be such..." he tries to find the right word "Cockblockers." I laugh, kissing his ear and trying to thrust my hips, trying to take him in "Maybe we can go after five minutes." He shakes his head and stands up after fixing my panties.
I watch him buckle his belt "No, I'd love to be inside you for hours rather than for five minutes only. And even in those five minutes, I know they wouldn't stop knocking." He holds up a hand for me and I take it, getting back to my feet. Fixing my dress. He fixes my hair for me and kisses the tip of my nose "This isn't over. I'm fucking you for many hours when we get back." He kisses my bottom lip and I walk to the door.
When I twist the knob, the door wouldn't open. He unlocks the door and I look at him confused "The door was locked?" He smiled with a proud shrug "Made you orgasm."

This man- wow, just wow.

•••••

Hi.

To put my reaction in emojis to the smut I've written so far in this book is:
🌝🙈❤️🥵🌶

Hope you guys liked all these chapters. Don't forget to vote, comment, and tell your friends how you love the smut in this book. Don't forget to show your significant others and ask them to act out all the smut with them😉

I'll see you in the next chapters soon.

Love, Hope
♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 43.8K 74
Rated No.1 #matureaudience #separation #maturelanguage #contractmarriage #loveforever #funnyromance#chicklit || š‘Æš’† š’‡š’†š’š’ š’‡š’Šš’“š’”š’• š’ƒš’–š’• š’”š’‰ļæ½...
1.2K 658 35
Sometimes we are forced to grow in ways we could have never imagined because of things that happened when we made mistakes. Sometimes those mistakes...
86.5K 5K 33
Callie It's been a long year. I like to think I've grown as a person and become someone I can be proud of. Still, a part of me is missing or rather f...
12.9K 475 28
"So... what about us?" he asked, and I looked at him, a bit bewildered. "What?" I inquired. "You and me... what are we, Sera? You know how you affect...