[3] ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๏ฟฝ...

By -laheyswifey

[BOOK 3 OF THE VALERIA SALVATORE SERIES] "I'm not the girl I once was. You have no idea what I can do" More

intro
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
000.
001.
002.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
epilogue.

003.

1.9K 45 1
By -laheyswifey

╔•═════•༺۝༻•═════•╗

╚•═════•༺۝༻•═════•╝

Valeria had fallen asleep while Kol showed her all the memories she missed. The twins' first steps and words, their first spell, their birthdays, first day at school as well as Hope's.

He showed her everything which made her happy to see. Kol made sure it felt like she was never gone and she loved that.

The next morning she was laying on his chest sleeping while he held her close waiting for her to wake up invading her head once again with memories which made Valeria smile and wake up to see him.

Kol had missed the girl way too much so it was hard to keep it together while she was gone. Kol had found a place in this world because of Valeria. The only reason he became better was because of her and the only reason he had become close with his family was because of her.

"I really did miss a lot..." Valeria sighed while she rested in his chest and he sat his chin on her head while he played with her hair.

"I tried to show you everything I must've missed a couple of things but..."

"No Kol it was amazing..." Valeria immediately stopped him. "You really made it seem like I was never gone and I thank you for that really"

"You were, and it was tougher each day to get through without you" he caressed her face while she held onto his wrist gently.

"But you did and that just goes to show that version of yourself is the real one not the one you think you are" Valeria said to him knowing what he was implying.

"That all was because of you everytime I had the thought of leaving I would think that's not what you would've wanted if it wasn't for that I'd be halfway across the world like klaus on murder sprees" Kol mentioned and the girl frowned thinking of the place klaus must be in.

"You guys lost the greatest thing you had: family and I promise I will do everything in my power to fix that because I want my family too and I refuse to miss more than I already did so first thing on my agenda is to give klaus a proper beating" Valeria smiled seeing Kol's amused face.

"He needs that at first it was Cami, the one who would find him and try to get him back but it eventually stopped working..."

"Well today I'm going to find him" she got up from his hold sitting on the edge of the bed. "You think the girls are awake?"

"No they sleep in as well as Hope if we get ready now we'll be just in time for you to go wake them up" Kol smiled knowing Valeria would love to have her first breakfast with everyone.

The girl smiled at him and leaned down to give him a kiss before she headed into the bathroom to change.

Once she was done Kol was dressed too and opened the door for them to head into the twins room. When she did she saw them already dressed which made her smile.

"Good morning," Valeria said, making the two girls look at her with a smile. "I think someone is making breakfast downstairs. Are you two ready?"

"Yeah hold on..." Josie said struggling with her hair while Lilly noticed and so did Valeria.

Usually Lilly would help her twin but Valeria went quickly to help her. Valeria looked around noticing how each had their own side of the room with their stuff and vanities.

"Your room is really nice..." Valeria said while she brushed out Josie's hair.

"Kol made it. We used to share it with Hope but eventually everyone left so she got her own room and we left to mystic falls..." Lilly explained in a sad tone.

"Don't worry, that ends today. I'm bringing everyone back and you'll see how it used to be" Valeria smiled looking at the twins in the mirror. "There you go"

Josie looked at her hair smiling then turned to her. "Thank you"

"Let's go see who's downstairs" she put her hand out and Josie took it and Lilly took the other one.

Kol waited outside and smiled once he saw the three of them walk out. The four of them headed downstairs to see people setting food on the table. The only people there were Hope and Freya who turned to see them walk in.

The twins took a seat across from Hope and Valeria walked down the seat where Klaus used to sit to see a cup there and the chair slightly out which made her look up to see Freya.

"Who was here?" She asked but Freya remained silent then looked at Hope who had a sad expression on her face.

"Your brothers haven't stopped by, they went to pick up everyone from the airport and the heretics are at their house Marcel and Rebekah are on their way and klaus..."

"Can't even stand the thought of being in the same room as me" Hope finished Freya's sentence.

"Hope you know he can't be around you..." Freya tried to reason with her.

"So he doesn't even want to look at me at least? Just a glimpse?!" Hope exclaimed and everyone remained silent feeling for the girl. "I'm going to my room so Kol can eat with you guys..."

The girl got out her seat and rushed out the room once she was gone Kol walked in since he stayed behind knowing to keep his distance from Hope.

"So he was here?" Valeria questioned sitting down in his chair while Kol took Hope's chair next to Valeria and Freya.

"For a moment when he heard Hope rushing to the room he fled, then he came back, had a drink then left once he heard Hope awake" Freya replied to her.

"Okay I understand they can't be close to each other but he won't even direct a word to her?!" Valeria questioned and Freya nodded.

"He hasn't for a while now he stopped reaching out and we've just lost all hope, Hayley's tried, cami, Rebekah nothing" Freya listed. "Which is why I didn't tell him you were awake. He hasn't mentioned you in a while so I think him seeing you will make an impact of course if you want to I'm aware everyone from mystic falls are on their way you might want to spend the day with them"

"I'll talk to him, do you know where he is?"

"Somewhere in the quarter causing trouble" Freya shrugged.

"Probably trying to find cami," Kol mentioned.

"What about Hayley? Anything?" Valeria asked.

"No, but we got people out on the look for her. She's definitely cloaked so it'll take some time to find her but we will" the blonde reassured.

Valeria just sighed and turned to see the twins who were already eating.

"Where's Alaric? Who is in charge of the school..." valerka questioned seeing how everyone was basically missing.

"Dad is the headmaster but there's a lot of people in charge, aunt Valerie, aunt Bonnie but we're on spring break so no one is there" Josie replied.

"Val I think you should teach something there I have many times Hope has asked me to" Freya suggested and Valeria turned to the twins seeing how they immediately nodded.

"Well then first day of school I'll be there" Valeria reassured them and grabbed pancakes from the tin and began to eat while they talked about other stuff.

•═════•༺۝༻•═════•

Freya had excused herself and Alaric arrived to see if the twins were okay with Valeria. He usually had them with him but since the girl was back he wanted them to have some time alone. He entered the room and smiled at them giving each of them a hug then turned to Valeria.

"Did they behave?" He asked ,making the two girls roll their eyes.

"Oh come on Ric you know I'm a bit of a trouble maker myself..." Valeria looked at the girls with a smirk as they returned it.

"I'm afraid the only trouble they caused was with my credit card..." Kol commented, making the three girls chuckle knowing all the shopping they did.

"Oh please it wasn't even that much..." Valeria rolled her eyes.

"I bet it was, last time you ran off with mine I was left bankrupt and had to compel a whole bunch of people now imagine that multiplied by three" Damon arrived and said hearing the conversation.

The twins smiled seeing everyone behind Damon and Valeria stood up immediately. Elena was the first to hug her and Valeria hugged back.

"I really thought I would never get to see you again..." Elena said while hugging the girl.

"Oh come on you can't get rid of me that easily" Valeria chuckled and disconnected from her and moved on to Caroline who immediately hugged her.

"God I missed you..." Caroline sighed then pulled away. "Never leave again"

"I promise" Valeria smiled then looked at Bonnie and brought her into a hug. "Look at you..."

"Oh don't start, you just got out a thirteen year nap and you look this good?" Bonnie complimented while she disconnected from her. "Enzo wanted to come but was held up he'll probably be here later"

"You guys need to tell me everything but I have something to do today but I promise as soon as I come back we can all go out somewhere and talk" Valeria told them all.

"I'll make the reservations there's this place with great bourbon" Damon mentioned making all of them roll their eyes.

"Well we'll go so you guys can continue having breakfast" Caroline said while she said hi to the twins as well and walked out.

"Don't get into too much trouble," Damon warned his younger sister.

"Damon go away" the girl rolled her eyes at him and he just walked out along with the rest.

"Well what do you girls want to do? I have to go do this one little thing but I'll be back" Valeria then paused and looked at Kol. "Actually do you girls want to help me with a spell?"

Both of them widened their eyes and nodded immediately. "Yes!" Both said in unison.

"Great then let's go '' Valeria got up and walked out while the girls followed as well as Kol to the office where there was a map on the table. "Basic locator spell, you got it?"

"Yes" both said.

"Kol can you?" Valeria turned to him and he bit his wrist dropping the blood on the map. Once it was done she put her hands out for the girls to take.

As soon as they did they siphoned from her and began to chant with her. Kol smiled at them knowing the girls as well as Valeria had waited for this moment since they learned of their powers.

When it was done she let go and the girls looked down to see as well as her.

"A bar...I should've known..." Valeria scoffed then looked up to the girls. "You two are very skilled took me a while to learn how to do a locator spell"

"They're really good," Kol added and the two girls smiled.

"Do you think the magic will affect me? It was a lot I don't think I can control it..." Lilly asked, knowing better than to have that much power siphoned.

"Tell you what I'm going to go and try to get through the day with it and if you want you can do some spells if you want" Valeria told her and she nodded. "But if you keep thinking that you don't have control it'll only make it worse trust me so I'll be back then we will go out with everyone for diner"

The two of them nodded and gave her a hug before they left.

"You don't want me to come?" Kol questioned her.

"You can't be close, Kol there's only so much the spell can hold" Valeria replied. "I'll be quick I promise"

"Okay just know he'll be ruthless and will say stuff he doesn't mean" Kol cupped her face and gave her a kiss.

"I know. I'll be back" she patted his chest then walked out.

•═════•༺۝༻•═════•

Valeria had taken Kol's car to drive to the bar where Klaus was at. When she arrived she stopped outside trying to focus on who was in there, which were just humans and him.

Klqus was inside drinking through the whole alcohol supply when suddenly every human dropped to the ground. He immediately got out of his chair ready to fight back. Then he was pinned to the wall by magic.

"You should see your face right now nik" Valeria chuckled finally revealing herself then dropped the man to the ground.

Klaus didn't know what to feel seeing the girl there after all those years. Even if the both didn't like to admit it they had a connection to each other and even if Klaus was putting up the facade of not talking to people he couldn't help but smile at the girl.

"You're back to calling me that?" Klaus asked in an amused tone.

"I don't know, are you willing to be my best friend again?" Valeria asked and he just smiled.

"Who sent you? Are you even real?" Klaus walked closer to her still thinking it was an illusion Freya had made.

"I'm very much real, nik" Valeria smiled and he took her hand seeing that she was real.

Klaus then brought her into a hug knowing he had missed her more than anything. Valeria hugged back then let go while he gestured her to sit which she did while he did as well.

"Since when?" He asked while he poured drinks for the both of them.

"Yesterday" she replied and took the cup.

"Have you seen your daughters?"

"It was the first thing I did klaus I refused to miss any more moments without them one thing you won't even bother to care about" Valeria replied seeing the look of annoyance in his face. "Hope needs you more than anything right now and I know you can't be in a room together but there's other ways"

"What she needs is Hayley! Which is why I'm trying to find her! Hope is better off without me!"

"No she is not! Yes she needs Hayley and she needs to be found but you're certainly not finding her while you drink your life away" Valeria took the cup from his hand and threw it into the wall making it shatter. "You need to stop pushing people away,  Klaus, what the hell is wrong with you?! What is your problem really?!"

"The problem is I don't need to ruin her! She's such a sweet little girl she doesn't need me ruining her life like Mikael did!" Klaus argued back then when to take the bottle from the table only for it to shatter in his hand caused by Valeria with her magic which only made her look at her annoyed.

"Mikael is no excuse to be the way you're being right now you missed the opportunity to grow up with a loving father we all did and you're doing it to Hope now! So get your stuff together and at least make an effort to talk to her before she's the one that's pushing you away, not you!" She started looking at his face of guilt.

There was a pause until he decided to speak. "How is she?"

"Conflicted. Mad that you won't talk to her" she responded then took his hand. "Klaus at least give her a call, something. She needs you right now and there's only so much we can do so please get whatever is bothering you together because I'm back and you know I'm not resting until I have my family back"

"We do not deserve you..." Klaus sighed, taking her hand as well. "How are your daughters?"

"Amazing.." Valeria smiled at the thought. "They're perfect and they actually helped me find you with a locator spell"

"I remember how much trouble they used to cause with Hope..." Klaus chuckled.

"I have to go. I only came to talk some sense into you but trust me if you keep being mean to Hope I will find you again and I will kick your ass" Valeria warned him.

"I'll try..."

"No you will tonight if I don't hear Hope on the phone I swear I will find you" Valeria threatened. "Do we have a deal?"

"Yes..."

"Alright then..." she downed the alcohol and sat the cup down. "See you around"

She walked out and all the humans woke up. Klaus looked around and just sighed nodding his head.

•═════•༺۝༻•═════•

A while later Valeria arrived back at the compound to see Marcel talking to some vampires. She kept her distance and stayed in her place waiting for the vampires to walk away.

Once they did, Valeria finally spoke up.

"Marcel Gerard..." she stated and he just shook his head smiling.

"Little V..." he chuckled and walked towards her giving her a tight hug. "I came to see you but apparently you're not here to greet your guest"

"I went to find Klaus but now I'm here. Where's bex?" She questioned disconnecting from the hug.

"Apartment we got outside the quarter you should stop by, she wants to see you" he mentioned.

"I'll make sure to stop by maybe tomorrow we could have lunch to catch up I know I missed a lot"

"We sure can, happy to have you back god knows we've been needing you" marcel stated.

"Have to go get ready, I'm going to have some dinner with my brothers" she said and he nodded.

"See you around V"

•═════•༺۝༻•═════•

Valeria went to her room to get ready. She was currently in the bathroom doing her makeup when the twins entered looking for her.

"Mom?" Josie looked around the room and saw Kol sitting down and looked up to see them.

"Give her a minute last time I interrupted her while she did her makeup she almost melted my brain" Kol said and the both of them laughed.

"Oh you're dramatic" Valeria entered the room. "Are you two ready?"

"Yeah they're waiting for us outside" Lilly replied.

"Let's go then..." Valeria said, taking her purse and went to walk outside to see Hope heading to her room. "Actually give me a minute I'll be right outside I promise"

The twins and Kol nodded and headed outside while she went to Hope's room. She opened the room to see the girl sitting down at her desk.

"Hey" Valeria said, making the girl look over to her. "What happened?"

"Oh nothing I'm just..."

"Drawing" Valeria looked at the drawing on the desk which she hid immediately.

"You know I used to sit and watch your dad paint for hours he would be so focused it was comforting..."

"You two were close?" Hope interrupted. "I mean when he used to tell me about you he made it seem like you were his best friend"

"We were he helped me through a lot and today I spoke to him and Hope he loves you so much too much he's afraid he'll mess it up...and I know that this isn't your problem but if I learned something after all these years is he's not a bad person he just does bad things that aren't justifiable at all but I can't judge because I'm no better but trust me he loves you and you'll have him back"

Hope gave her a soft smile and turned back to her drawing.

"We're going out to dinner would you like to come?" Valeria offered.

"Oh...Um I'm good thanks though" Hope declined and Valeria nodded.

"Okay then goodnight Hope"

"Night"

•═════•༺۝༻•═════•

Valeria had gone to the car where Kol was waiting for her with everyone else then they left. Everyone gathered in the restaurant laughing and talking about everything that had been going on while she was gone.

"Okay but I swear it wasn't me who lost the rings!" Stefan put his hands up in defense while the rest laughed.

"You showed up to the wedding literally without our rings!" Caroline exclaimed.

"That's something Damon would do..." Valeria commented, making her older brother send her a glare.

"Oh he would, which is why I kept ours" Elena replied.

"Talking about weddings, don't you think both of you are a little bit overdue..." Damon pointed to the couple.

Valeria looked at Kol who took her hand. "It's in the works," he said.

"As soon as I fix this hollow problem and find Hayley" Valeria added.

"Talking about news..." Damon spoke up and looked at them all. "I have decided to drink the cure...Elena and I both have been wanting to begin something new so..."

"Couldn't be happier you guys deserve it" Valeria said to them.

"I thought you would put up a fight..." Damon said.

"I want you to be happy but trust me if you lose your funny and your tolerance to bourbon I will turn you back into a vampire myself" Valeria warned, making them chuckle.

"Oh don't worry I'll remain the funniest and best Salvatore" Damon snarked then turned  to the twins. "Who's your favorite, me or Stefan?"

The two girls exchanged looks smiling thinking of an answer.

"Oh don't put them on the spot!" Valeria intervened, making him roll his eyes.

"Because it's me, Stefan is uncle boring and uncle fun"

"Whatever" Valeria scoffed.

"I missed this..." Bonnie said, looking at everyone.

"Me too everything has been off but now we're back together" Caroline added. "Even if it took a while to let Kol in..."

All of them chuckled looking at the original.

"And it should remain this way," Valeria smiled at them. Then turned to the girls smiling.

Even if everything was falling apart slowly they obviously didn't notice.

The good times outdid the bad which is what counted. Making good memories for when the bad things hit it wouldn't be as hard...

- Hm 🧍‍♀️ I like this chapter anyways wedding time?! Maybe?! Finally?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 2K 45
๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“น๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ. ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ฌ ๐” ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ท ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฎ...
54.5K 1.4K 28
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’ | the vampire diaries ๐’๐“๐„๐…๐€๐ ๐’๐€๐‹๐•๐€๐“๐Ž๐‘๐„ she looked up at the stars as she missed him while he did the same ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ...
51.2K 807 24
Book I of the Elizabeth Gerard Series "If one were to not know you, Elijah Mikaelson, one would say you are trying to woo me." "And what if I am?" ...
200K 4.7K 43
"butterflies can't see their wings. they can't see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can." the originals (season 1-) (book two) (comple...