all of us are dead oneshots

By sugaxchimmy_

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS. Just the stories. โ€ข all characters/actors in this book: -lee suhyeok... More

Lee su-hyeok
Lee cheong-san
Jang wu-jin
NOTE
Han gyeong-su
1k
Oh joon-yeong
another note
Lee cheong-san
Lee su-hyeok
Lee su-hyeok *smut*
Han gyeong-su
Oh joon-yeong
Jang wu-jin
Lee su-hyeok
A/N
Lee su-hyeok *smut*
Jang wu-jin *smut*
HOLD UP
Yoon gwi-nam
|| requested stories ||
Lee su-hyeok *smut*
Choi nam-ra
Lee cheong-san *smut*
Lee su-hyeok
Jang wu-jin *smut*
Lee su-hyeok
Lee su-hyeok
Yoon gwi-nam
Park mi-jin *smut*
Yoon gwi-nam *smut*

Lee na-yeon

3.5K 38 1
By sugaxchimmy_

na-yeon X fem. reader
Genre: fluff
Run.

y/n pov:

"Ahhh!" I picked her up by her arms, helping her back on her feet as a zombie came running around the corner.

"Are you okay?" I ask placing my hands on her shoulders.

I take her hand and walk her to the side of the group while su-hyeok fights some of the zombies.

I can tell na-yeon is scared, and I didn't want her to be. I was here with her and I want to make sure she knows it.

She sits on the floor, I squeeze her hand tighter and smile at her softly.

Na-yeon screamed again as a zombie came out of no where trying to get her.

I kicked the zombie multiple times. "Die motherfucker!" Tears began rolling down my face because I was scared. I didn't like to admit it but I was.

I stopped kicking it and turned around, tears rolling down my face.

"Ahhhh, fuck!" I scream as I felt my flesh being torn off my leg. I look down and see the fucking zombie feasting on my leg.

"Y/n!" I heard the sound of na-yeon's voice. Cheong-san and su-hyeok pulled the zombie off my leg, making me yelp in pain.

I couldn't even tell if I was still crying or not. I was frozen. I didn't know what to do. I was stuck. I was going to die. I'm gonna be one of them.

I fell the to floor, my breathing starting to become uneasy.

Na-yeon fell to my side, her face now dripping with tears.

"You need to get out of here. Run." I say before feeling my neck beginning to crack. Then my fingers. My ankle. Everything began cracking.

-end of y/n pov-

Gyeong-su grabs ahold of na-yeon, taking her away from her turning girlfriend. Her bestfriend.

"Y/N!!" Na-yeon screamed in pain, trying to get out of gyeong-su's grip. Cheong-san helps gyeong-su while su-hyeok leads the group to the nearest empty room.

Na-yeon just sank against the door, her sobbing echoing throughout the room, zombies banging on the door.

———————————————————-

I'm sorry for this y'all. I realized I should kinda start making more oneshots with zombies in it lmaooo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 12 36
Certain troubles come in certain times, at least for the students in Hyosan High School. But not for these two: Choi Nam-hyun, the Student Council Pr...
382K 16.7K 39
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ หŽหŠห— ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ท๐—ถ๐—ป and ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ต๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ธ fall in love in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. ๐ŸงŸ STARTED. 29/01/22...
61.6K 1.9K 22
"๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ" - "๐Ž๐ก ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ" Nam M/N, a third year, a delinquent, a smoker and the older...
20.4K 469 27
Choi Ah-lam has always admired Oh Joon-yeong. Today she was looking forward to seeing him at school, but soon enough it turned into a terrifying day...