Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86

359 41 17
By DreamerGirlKes

A month in a half later

"Are the two of you serious?!" Adele yelled as Paris and the others in the room smiled. "Pregnant! Riley is pregnant! Xerxes the gala is in three days... this is not good. This is not good!" She yelled. It was funny because Xerxes was sure it was going to be Luca or Rodney that freaked out.

"Liebe nothing is going to happen to Riley. We will promise you that. Emmanuel's main force is on Xerxes. Something I find that is strange. Why go after my son when Chance and I should be the main targets? Do does X have to do with all of this?"

"I'm the Don, and pretty sure that he's going to go after the others as well. Dad, maybe we should announce that you and the old heads took back over." Xerxes said making Luca hum scratching his head.

"Luc, that could work. I say throw him off his game a little. If we do that Emmanuel will be confused on who to go after. Plus, we have an advantage... his mafia has been reduced the nothing. He will have to make his pick of who to go after of...."

"What if it won't make difference? What we need to do is made it hard for him to do either. We all will tail our sons." Jeremiah spoke cutting Rodney off. Luca looked to X, Hiro, Reece, and Jeremias and sighed. "Luca it's four of them and four of us. I will take my son, Rodney can do Tanaka, and Chance will we Reece...."

"Hell no! Tanaka's crazy ass will get me killed. I will take Reece and Chance psycho ass can her Hiro. Both are fucking crazy so pair the crazies together." Rodney said making Takahiro and Chance laughed.

"Pops I think you forgot that Reece is crazy as well. The man carries around nunchucks with a gun attached to it, and then swings them around like it's nothing." Xerxes chuckling. Reece just shrugged looking over at Rodney with a smirk.

"What about the women?" Giselle asked.

"I think it would be wise to have them with the underbosses. Emmanuel still thinks that Xerxes and Riley are on the outs... well divorced. I would say announce that you are back together but that could end with him going after Riley for real." Luca said sitting back in this chair thinking.

"Shit. I wish he was still here...." He said rubbing his temples thinking of his father. Axel was good at these situations. Hell, all of the older ones which made a thought hit him. "Reece text your grandfather tell him to come to my office." Luca said. "Look I want to talk some things out with Angus that I will get back to you all later. Now get the fuck out of my office." Luca said.

"Asshole!"

"What was that Xerxes?"

"Nothing I was just saying okay," X smirked as Reece punched him in the shoulder asking him was he trying to get killed.

"Why do I always find you by yourself?" Xerxes asked Sade as he walked into the kitchen. As always she was somewhere by herself looking sad. Today she was sitting there eating as he walked in. Slowly Sade looked up at X as if she was surprised that he was talking to her.

"I know no one here and everyone looks to me as if I was a traitor. None of the teens around my age talks to me and they all leave the room whenever I enter." She speaks.

"Maybe it has something to do with what you are hiding from your parents." Xerxes said pointing at the young girl's stomach. "I know it's not Emmanuel's... so it's Zade's?" He spoke as she turned away quickly.

"I don't want to talk about it... and I don't know how to tell my dad. I should have told him the first time he talked me into sleeping with him, but I was ashamed of the way he would look at me." Sade said as Xerxes sat down beside her holding out his hand. The girl knew exactly what he wanted as she handed him her phone.

"He wanted you to spy on your dad. What else he wanted you to do and tell me what all have you told Emmanuel?"

"Emmanuel? I haven't even spoken to him or Zade since they took my mother and me back to Nigeria leaving us. I will tell you that Zade is just following Emmanuel. Telling him empty promises like how he will rule your mafia with him which are all lies. Emmanuel is planning to kill everyone including Zade and the rest of his children. I heard him talking to this man before he and my dad came here months ago. Whoever he was Emmanuel killed him. He is a snake, and I don't see how anyone can trust him." She said.

"What if I told you I don't trust you?" Xerxes said as she looked at him confused. "And that was a lie you have talked him since...You are pregnant by the enemy and could be working for him although you are sitting here acting as if the victim. I have trust issues whether you are family or not." He said nodding his head as Chance walked into view.

"Wait was my father standing there the whole time? Dad, I promise you I didn't tell him anything... what are you going to do to me?" Sade said as Chance shook his head looking at his nephew.

"Until Emmanuel is dead, and you give birth you will be locked away at a facility. A church for nuns in Switzerland. Don't kill children no matter the age but I will not sit here and let you roam my community. By the way Sade your mother knew you were pregnant I think one pregnant person to another knows one when they see one. I don't know what all you told Zade, but I know they were all lies. I thank you for that, but I still don't trust you... Zade is dead. I made sure of that." Xerxes said turning to walk away.

"Daddy...."

"Sade the car is waiting... go I'm right behind you. I know I should have been the one that did this... tell me again. How did you know she was talking to Zade?" Chance asked as Xerxes held up Zade's phone and then his daughters.

"I had Xylia switch out her phones, then my son hacked the number and had all of Sade's text messages sent to himself and Vince. I know what she was telling him, but I wasn't going to tell her that. Sade is not a traitor, everything she sent to him was a lie. Like this one."

: OMG he is so terrible Zade I mean a crying mess after you killed his new flame. You ought of see him. Easy for this kill right now.

: Good Emmanuel will be happy to hear this, but I need to know something else. What of his ex? Is she still there?

: Riley and her family left days ago. I think they said something about the states. I don't know and I'm not about to ask questions. Is there anything else you need?

"This was the same day we attacked. She could have told them we were coming but she didn't. She also could have told him that he was spotted on the roof the day of the shooting. Sade didn't do that either. I don't trust her because she didn't come to us and took this on herself. Plus, I have to make sure Zade was the only one she was talking to." Xerxes said as Chance nodded.

"Thank you, for not killing my daughter." He spoke making X stare at him. "As I said. I do not kill children. Plus, she is not the enemy Uncle. Sade tried to help but did it in the wrong way." X said.

"Anything?" Emmanuel asked. He was starting to see how wrong he was leaving Zade to his death. The men that he let live were useless and weren't getting any information on the Köhler's as he did with Zade.

"Sir all we can tell you is they are readying the castle for the gala this weekend. No one can get near their community, and no one is talking around Cologne. Maybe you should have let Zade live. I heard that he was in contact with C's only daughter. You know he was fucking the young girl. One of the reasons she refused you." The man spoke making Emmanuel turn to him.

"That fucking asshole! So, that was the reason he was so happy to go to see her back in Nigeria. Why he was mad that I wouldn't separate her and her mother back in Hawaii. Then he had the nerve to call me fucking nasty... Is there a way to access Zade's phone?" He asked as all of the guards shook their heads.

"Tried it already. Either the Skullz has it or it was destroyed in the fire and no longer on. Although I say it is a perfect day to go into the city. Let them know that we are in their country." The guard spoke.

"Trust me the asshole already knows that we are here. You think anyone can just enter their country without them knowing. Soon as that asshole scanned my passport they knew. I'm just surprised they haven't come looking for me yet." Emmanuel said thinking of what they could have been planning as he looked at his laptop screen read.

"THIS IS SOME FUCKING BULLSHIT!" He yelled throwing it across the room mad as hell. "Luca Köhler is to take back over his empire says an unknown source. Father of Xerxes Köhler claims his son is in no place to run the families business among other things. After going through a messy divorce with a wife of fourteen years and a new lover beginning gun down. Son of billionaire Lucä Köhler has stepped down and let his father rule again." Emmanuel picked up the laptop and read the article not caring if it was broken or not.

"So, things just go a hell of a lot more complicated. What should we do now? Since the original plan was to go after the Don. I'm sure if Xerxes stepped down all the rest did the same."

"You're right new plans. Kill Luca!" Emmanuel said.

Adele wasn't too happy about Riley being pregnant. But is she right or Luca? What plan do you think Angus help Luca come up? And Sade what did she get herself into? She was trying to help her dad but make wrong decision, and no she was not helping Emmanuel, but thought she was in love with Zade. Then it is Emmanuel who end is nearing. Y'all, we have about four more chapters to go! How will it end?

Thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 2.1K 13
BONTEN ARC "You're annoying and I don't have any feelings for you."
14.2K 508 13
what if Niki's perfect and peaceful life becomes hell after meeting a certain mafia.
108K 4.1K 13
Second impressions are better. ©This story belongs to me, radiantbrown, meaning this story is mine and legal action can be taken if you decide to cl...
52 1 7
Lithuanians one night out in Japan receives a text message from an unknown number offering money for killing Yakuza, in Takeshi Kitano meets Guy Rich...