Oc Lore

By FatherSweetArt

This is a book where I store oc lore, oc ideas, and rp ideas that I really like. The lore can be dark, sad, e... More

Welcome Home!
ASTR0NAUT
FNAF: SECURITY BREACH
The Creative View
Mindless Boy
Young and In Love

The Ghost and The Killer

30 2 6
By FatherSweetArt

Tw: Abuse, Murder, Alcoholism, Drug Abuse

This is Aries Hamada, the weeping ghost. Before he was brutally tortured and killed. He was a bookworm and a father of his daughter, Cherry Hamada. He enjoyed fictional stories and movies. He worked as a creative writing teacher in a high school. Aries was known for his calm and gentleness. He was assertive when he needed to be but was easygoing over all. He never wanted anyone he loved to go through too much stress. Unfortunately for him, he died at the age of 24. Now he's known as the weeping ghost, the ghost who cries in the middle of the night in the neighborhood that he was killed in. In order to soothe him, the people of the street would place flowers and gifts on the steps of his home where he would take the gifts away.

This is Grayson Hamada, the husband and murderer of Aries Hamada. He had a harsh childhood. His mother left him and his father was abusive and an alcoholic who blamed him for the fallen marriage. Grayson had a hard time coping and would have sudden outbursts. He was put on medication to help with his mental illnesses. He lashed out at almost everyone, but then he met Aries. Oh, when he met Aries...it was heaven to him. He felt like he could be free with Aries. This euphoric feeling didn't last long. When they got married, Gray didn't feel as if it was as great as people made it out to be. He grew bored with Aries over time. He felt as if what they had before was starting to go away. He became obsessed with getting that euphoric feeling back. And when Aries noticed his obsession, shit hit the fan. His obsession peaked and he couldn't take it anymore. So...at the age of 28, he murdered Aries after brutally torturing him in an attempt to get back the euphoria. He got away with it and now was full custody of Cherry Hamada.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 6.2K 22
Oc female Jackson x Hermes x Apollo x Ares
48.2K 3K 108
A dragon. A girl. A deal sealed in blood. Lightning flickered over the dragon's onyx scales. "You will have to walk through fire and death. You will...
1M 46K 100
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was transmigrated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill secon...
92K 4.1K 37
"My Master"one of the worst game they have ever played,your role is a Butler and only a Butler taking care of one of the many masters in a big house...