𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐂𝐑𝐘 | 𝐊𝐕

By certifiedluvababe

‗ ❍ IN WHICH A LOVER BOY MEETS HIS PERFECT MATCH. More

𝐒𝐀𝐘𝐔𝐑𝐈'𝐒 𝐕𝐎𝐍.
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄
𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

8.1K 431 197
By certifiedluvababe

Sayuri ' Yuri ' Carter.
Montego Bay, JA
July 22nd, 2020.

Watching the waves crash against the shore, Yuri laid her legs and feet in Dayvon's lap as the moon laid on top of the end of the water. "It's so pretty out here at night time." Yuri hummed.

"Yea," Dayvon half agreed, one of his hands massaging the pad of her feet, the other squeezing her inner thigh causing her to laugh.

"Dayvon?"

"Huh?"

"You're not slick," she laughed brushing his hand away from her inner thigh, "move. You just got done with me for the third time tonight,"

"Lemme just feel it then," he bit down on his bottom lip his dreads tied back into a ponytail creeping his hand back up her inner thigh.

"No," Yuri brushed his hand away, "you a fein."

"Cause yo shit got me turned out na," he sighed, "I shoulda neva fucked you."

"And why is that?" Yuri countered, fixing his O'block chain around his neck.

"Cause I feel like you just makin me crazy, on king david." He yawned. "Shit trippin me out."

"Aw," Yuri cooed kissing along his jawline, "you're so sweet. I love your whole life."

"What you be doin to me?"

"Hopefully making you fall in love," she said kissing the corner of his lips. Dayvon turned his head kissing her lips gently.

"Oh my god," Booka sucked his teeth a few feet away, "boo! I'm throwing tomatoes—y'all make me sick. Y'all onna beach wit it too?"

Dayvon sucked his teeth, "yo ass ah hater gang."

"Shut up fo head," he said walking alongside the beach shore.

"Bestie where you going?" Yuri called after him.

"To the bar!" He said back. "I need some Jamaican whiskey, that bitch upstairs stressing me out!" He said referring to Mariah.

Yuri laughed wiggling her white toes in Vons lap, bringing her foot up to his face, he kissed the top of her feet sweetly, she laid them back down in his lap.

"Why when we was back inna city," Von started, "you kept sayin' you had appointments to go to n shit? Like every week?"

Yuri hesitated, pursing her lips as she averted her attention out toward the water. "I'm going to therapy."

"When you start that?"

"A little after that incident happened with you and your baby mom," she said watching his facial expression turn solemn.

"Damn," he said lowly, "I pushed you to go to therapy?"

"No!" Yuri saved. "I was going through a lot—well I'm going through a lot," she corrected herself. "I could use the help."

"Whatchu' mean you goin' through a lot?" Dayvon asked her. He knew she was still grieving her moms death, but beyond that he wasn't really sure what else she was battling, well, and besides her eating disorder.

"Just a lot of childhood trauma and stuff," she spoke quietly brushing a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Like what pretty girl?" Von spoke comfortingly pressing his lips against her temple, pulling her closer to him. That was his favorite place to kiss her.

"I went through a lot when I was living in Detroit," she spoke quietly playing with his chains pendants, "like a whole lot."

Von knew exactly what that meant. "You been violated?" He asked quietly, and Yuri let out a quiet sigh, slowly nodding at the question. Dayvon had been through a similar incident as a child, being molested by one of his mothers friends. He never spoke about it, and he never wanted to.

"You wan' talk about it lil foenem?"

Yuri didn't respond just instead tucking her face in his neck, she always felt the most relaxed and safe in his arms. A long moment of silence passed.

"I was young," she started. She gave him the rundown of everything. How old she was, who it was and everything. By the end of it, she was a mess, crying and all. Dayvon was there, angry for her, the kid in him empathized with her. He had been through the same violation.

"I'm hea' pretty girl," he mumbled to her wiping her tears away with his thumbs, "I gotchu'. Ian neva lettin' nobody do you crazy again. You hea' me?"

Yuri nodded, as he wiped her tears away, her heart fluttering at how protective he was of her and her peace. She didn't realize that her peace was his peace. If she was disrupted, both of them were.

Dayvon Bennett.
Montego Bay, JA
July 23rd, 2020.

Yuri jolted awake feeling an immense sense of pleasure in her lower abdomen, sitting up on her elbows her blurry vision focusing on Dayvon, his head in between her legs, his low chinky, red eyes looking up at her holding a sense of fake innocence, his glare almost teasing. She let out a breathy moan, her head hitting her pillow once again, as her eyes rolled back feeling his lips wrapping around her clit, softly sucking, his head shaking from side to side as he watched her fist the sheets. "Dayvonnn!" She whimpered.

"Mmm," he hummed in response. The feeling of the vibration surging through her as her hands went directly to the back of his head.

"Fuuuckk," she gasped resting her legs on his shoulders.

Pulling back, he looked at her with wet lips, flattening his tongue out, he flicked it against the hood of her clit. This was his new favorite place to kiss her. Staring at her the whole time. He lowered his head, his tongue slowly pushing into her. Plunging his tongue in and out of her at an agonizingly slow pace but was enough for Yuri to jerk forward. Slowly tracing his tongue up, he start to slowly French kiss her clit.

"Baby, you're about to make me cummmm!" Yuri whimpered making eye contact with him as she sat up on her elbows.

"Mhmmmm," he hummed in response.

"Right there, right there!" She repeated in a panicked voice. Holding his head in place her eyes rolled back as she fell against the bed. Dayvon not once stopping his movements. "Cumming!"

Dayvon's eyes closed as he focused on cleaning her up, sucking softly on her clit making Yuri jerk forward, "okayyy!" She whimpered pushing his head away before turning over on her stomach to catch her breath making Dayvon laugh, his lips and chin wet. He stood to his feet, biting down on his bottom lip as he slammed his hand down on
Yuri's ass.

"Get yo ass up, we finna go eat." He mumbled fully dressed, before grabbing his chrome hearts hat, off the nightstand and putting it on. Going to answer his ringing phone in the bathroom after wiping his mouth dry.

"Why you ain't eatin' Von?" Kiki asked as they sat in the dining area of the hotel. Von shook his head, his eyes glued to his phone.

"Ian even hungry gang," he muttered. Kiki's eyed unintentionally going to Yuri who was suppressing a smile as she forked through her eggs.

"Bruh," Kiki dropped her fork, "Y'all lyin!"

Yuri ate a little bit of the eggs under Von's supervision looking around at the table full of her laughing friends, "what?" She asked innocently.

"Yeaaa run me my twenty bitch!" Booka squinted at her. "I told you she wasn't cryin!"

"What? Y'all ass was by our doe' or sum shit?" Von squinted. "63rd as hell."

Booka smiled receiving the twenty dollar bill from Kiki.

Jourie headed into the dining area looking upset, he plopped down at the table. Durk mugged him. "Damn, knock my damn orange juice over den' cause obviously Ian thirsty." He said sarcastically

"My bad," he muttered.

"What's wrong?" Yuri asked cautiously.

"You knew Heaven had a son?" He asked squinting his eyes at Yuri. Whose eyes widened as she shook her head no.

"What the fuck?" Dayvon looked up from his phone screen.

"Damn you lyin!" Kiki's lips parted.

"Man hell na," he grumbled. "Told me that shit last night."

"Damn." Durk made a yikes face.

Kaylee ran into the dining room with a full workout suit on, headband, arm bands and everything on. "Goodmorning guys!"

Durk whipped his head around. "Man where the fuck you been at?"

White people.

"I'm tryna see how the fuck you ain't know and you the one who introduced her to every body," Jourie turned his anger toward his sister.

"Cause she ain't fuckin' know," Dayvon spoke up for her mugging him, "don't get mad at ha cause yo bitch ain't keep it real witchu' gang."

"Nigga, wasn't nobody talkin' to you, fuck." Jourie shot back. "I was talkin' ta my sista."

"Ion give a fuck bout nunnadat shit you sayin onbd," Dayvon firmly said, "dis mine you talkin crazy to."

"I really didn't know, Jourie—" Yuri softly said.

"Say you'ain gotta explain shit ta him," Dayvon assured her, "fuck that."

"Man," Jourie stood up, "what you tryna do?"

Dayvon looked at him like he was crazy, "man, Jourie sitcho' ass down bro, you tweakin!"

"Yeah bro, you tweakin' wit the wrong people," Mikey agreed, "you needa go talk to yo bitch."

"Man fuck all y'all," Jourie angrily said pushing the chair into the table roughly, walking toward the door of the hotel.

Kiki looked blankly onto the floor, her lips parted as her sausage fell off of the fork onto the floor as he was so rough he caused it. "I'm finna beat the fuck outta his goofy ass." She got up instantly running after him.

"What he say fuck me for?" Tee frowned.

a lil short filler for y'all 😮‍💨

jourie ass is tweakinnnn!

wassup with this white girl wtf?

dayvon don't play bout yuriiiii! iktrrrr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 654 9
- 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑
80.2K 2.5K 27
"its fucked up how we met but thats my baby now"
32.8K 985 15
𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
14.5K 762 13
*Kentrell & Dayvon*