Remember That (SakuAtsu Fluff...

By CrackshotReaper

(completed) Atsumu is emotionally unstable and finds comfort in Sakusa, who was decidedly straight until he... More

A New Game
Saviour
Fox Boy
The Best
Training Camp
Facade
Real
Forgiveness
Explanations
Friends
Revelations
Secret
Happiness
Mistakes
Triggered
Graduation
Separated
Unexpected
Caught
Trouble
Snapped
Crazy Fans
Old Friends
Crows
Packing
Sleepover
Forever

Downed

591 23 15
By CrackshotReaper

The fox boy's eyes widened and darted towards Sakusa before he realised the oncoming threat.

Without thinking, Kit shoved both Sho and Fukuro to the side as the rhino closed the distance between them and slammed horn-first into his chest.

The rhinoceros held its head up, an impaled Kit stuck on the tip of his horn as blood dripped from the fox boy's slack jaw, his warm brown eyes wide with shock and pain.

The rhino roared before it flung its head to the side, dislodging Kit and throwing the boy into a wall like a ragdoll.

Kit hit the wall, causing cracks to spread up from where he made impact as he landed on the ground in a sputtering heap.

"Kit!!" Sho screamed as a bright orange light swirled around him.

Sakusa stared in shock as Sho transformed.

His clothes turned into those similar to Kit's transformation, a volleyball uniform of an unknown team, but the same as Kit's.

However, Sakusa was quickly distracted as the small boy sprouted a pair of large feathered black wings, like those of a crow.

With one powerful flap of his large wings, Sho was in the air, wings flapping wildly as he swooped down and scooped up Kit in his arms right as the rhinoceros charged into the wall where the blonde had once been.

The fox boy lied still in Sho's arms as he landed next to Fukuro and covered Kit protectively with his wings.

Sho glared daggers at the rhinoceros, his once brown eyes, now a fiery burning orange.

"Shit! Protect him, I'll take this one," Fukuro cursed as Sho nodded.

Golden-yellow light swirled around Fukuro as he too transformed.

Fukuro's clothes also changed into a volleyball uniform of the same team as Sho and Kit's, but Sakusa's eyes widened as he mutated.

An even bigger pair of black, grey and white feathered wings sprouted out from his back.

His eyes glowed a peircingly bright golden-yellow as he stepped towards the mutant rhino.

Fukuro flapped his wings, generating an enormous gust of wing as he shot off the ground and rained sharp, steel-like feathers down onto the the rhino's leathery skin.

The rhino thrashed around in response to being pelted and cut by the feathers flying in its direction.

Fukuro scoffed, "I'm gonna teach you what happens when you mess with my friends," he snapped.

Sakusa's eyes widened as the golden light surrounded Fukuro again, this time his legs mutated until they ended in razor-sharp talons instead of feet.

Fukuro dived down towards the mutant rhino, digging his talons into its back before giving two powerful flaps of his wings and lifting the mutant off the ground.

He tossed the mutant into the air and sliced through it with one sweep of his right wing.

Sakusa stared in shock as Fukuro absorbed the experience gained from killing the mutant.

There was an object floating mid-air where the mutant died, which Fukuro grabbed and shoved in his backpack before he dropped back down to the ground.

Fukuro landed on the ground with a loud thud as the road cracked underneath him from the impact.

The golden light swirled around him again and he was now in his human form.

He ran over to where Sho, now in his human form too, and Kit were.

The blonde fox boy groaned as he began to get up after consuming a healing item.

"You good, dude?" Fukuro asked as he put a hand on Kit's back.

Kit smiled, "Yeah... Jus' still gettin' used to the new pain simulation thing..." He answered.

Fukuro and Sho nodded in unison as Kit took a deep breath.

Kit's glance then flicked up to Sakusa, who tensed under the loaded glare from Kit.

There was a red glow of light and before he knew it, Sakusa was staring at Kit, now right in front of him in mutated form.

"Ace..." He greeted coldly as he transformed back into human form.

Sakusa nodded slightly as Sho and Fukuro flew up and landed next to Kit before reverting back to human form themselves.

Sakusa glanced at the two bird boys before looking back at Kit.

"Oh, right... Ace, this is Sho, an' this is Fukuro," Kit said as the two balls of energy bounded over to Sakusa and shook one of his hands each.

Karasu_Sho10 sent you a friend request

Fukuro_4 sent you a friend request

Accept
Or
Decline

Sakusa looked at the two bird boys, and sighed.

Friend request accepted

Sakusa cringed at the expressions of complete happiness that dawned on Fukuro and Sho's faces as they bounced around laughing and shouting something along the lines of, "Hey! Hey! Hey! We got a new friend!!" Or just unintelligible yelling.

Kit giggled soflty at the sight, immediately catching Sakusa's attention.

Before either of them could say anything though, there was a loud gasp from Sho.

Sho was staring off at the sky, he probably had his headset pulled up as he looked at something in real life.

"What's up Sho?" Fukuro asked the crow boy curiously.

"Ah! I gotta go... Something came up," Sho replied sadly.

Kit only chuckled lightly, "We'll play again later... See ya, Sho," he said.

"Bye!!!" Fukuro shouted as Sakusa waved him goodbye.

Sho smiled and nodded before his character faded out.

Fukuro's character stiffened slightly, "I uh... I gotta go too..."

Kit smirked, though it seemed off, "Boyfriend?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

"It was nice meeting you, Ace, see you, guys!!" Fukuro shouted in a flustered tone, ignoring Kit's comment, before his character faded out too.

Sakusa sighed as an awkard silence filled the air between them, the tension was so thick that Kit could probably cut it with his claws if he tried.

"So..."

Sakusa started before he was cut off by Kit who was staring off into the distance.

"Thanks for the heads-up... It's much appreciated," Kit said, making Sakusa blink in surprise, "Maybe yer not all bad..." Kit said softly, but still loud enough for Sakusa to hear him.

Sakusa scoffed, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Listen, I'm tryin' to thank ya, so can ya pull whatever stick ya got up yer ass out??" Kit snapped, catching Sakusa slightly off-guard.

Sakusa scowled, "If you're trying to thank me, you can at least make an effort."

Kit sighed and rubbed his temples, "Why do all the hot guys hafta be assholes...?" He asked quietly.

Sakusa froze, did Kit just call his character hot? In real life, a blush rose to Sakusa's cheeks as he realized that he based his character off of himself.

He quickly shook his head to get rid of those thoughts.

Oh, how glad he was that the game doesn't pick up things like a blushing bisexual.

"What did you just say??" Sakusa asked more harshly than he meant to.

"I called ya an asshole, get that in yer head already," Kit snapped before sighing and looking out over the broken-down city.

Sakusa noticed that there wasn't as much venom in Kit's insults as they had when they first met.

"Are you okay?" Sakusa asked, "You seem a bit off..."

Kit scoffed, "Yeah? An' what's my mental state got to do with ya?"

Sakusa scowled, "Wow, here I am trying to be concerned about you and you're being a dick about it," he snapped.

Kit chuckled bitterly, "So now I'm the dick?? Fuck off, Ace... I jus' had a bad day, that's all," he replied vaguely.

Sakusa scoffed, "Oh yeah? What happened? Did you get into a fight with your friends or something??" He asked in a mocking tone, but froze when Kit stiffened and didn't reply.

Sakusa's eyes widened, "Shit, sorry... I didn't mean to-"

"It's not somethin' I'd like to talk 'bout..." Kit cut him off as he lowered his head slightly as his gaze drifted to the street below, "So jus'... Drop it, yeah?"

Sakusa stood there quietly as he observed Kit's movements, his voice was shaky and his eyes were closed tightly which led Sakusa to assume that he was crying.

Sakusa hesitated, he wasn't sure what to do, "Are you okay-"

"I gotta go, see ya 'round... I guess," Kit said as he stood up and his character faded out before Sakusa could even reply.

Sakusa stood there frozen, he'd clearly struck a nerve with what he said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I had a panic attack at school, and I have no idea what triggered it...
Blep... :P

Anygays... See ya...
-CrackshotReaper

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 1.4K 30
(completed) In a world where two opposing kingdoms, Isaron, the kingdom of light, and Demoria, the kingdom of darkness, are constantly at war with a...
241K 8.4K 60
Dull eyes filled the world, grey and colourless. Only those who had met their soulmate could see eyes of colour. Kiyoomi Sakusa had never cared much...
137K 2.9K 15
PREVIOUSLY TITLED: Hold Me Please Edited: 02.22.2024 Β» You finally agree to help your cousin study and you meet his friends. What happens when one of...