I Want You....

By jewel3384

(Short Stories).... Just Read to find out..... More

Stop Teasing Me
F**k!
Lay It Down
Lay It Down Prt2
The Massage
The Massage Prt2
My Deep Secret
It's My 34th year on Earth...👅😁
Mr. Wrong
Distraction(Laurent & Lia Short)

You Can't Handle this Melanin!

144 1 0
By jewel3384

Noises of a bed creaking and moans seeping through the walls…

               “Omg right there.Yes!”     

                             “Uh! OMG! “   

My eyes popped open looking up at the ceiling in my 1 bedroom apartment. I looked to my left at my night stand where my alarm clock sits and it read 3:30AM.

I grabbed my pillow and slapped it over my face and started to scream into it with frustration. I gotta get up in 4 hours and these sex addicts been going at it since 11pm i mean they took breaks but then back at they were. 

“OMG! SHUT THA FUCK UP YOU TWO! “ 

Just think they had the audacity to get louder and now the damn bed knocking against my walls like ugh! When this shit gonna end…

My alarm blares playing “Let’s Go Crazy “ by The Revolution.  

I jump up and look at my nightstand and “ OH SHIT I'M LATE!”  I scrambled  out of bed running like a chicken trying to avoid a mob of Crocodiles. I finally make it out my door hoping on one foot trying to get my boot on and as I'm running in the hallway of my apartment  I trip and fall and skin my elbow. “OUCH! SHIT! SHIT!”  I'm rubbing on my elbow and speed walking to my Uber and as i got  inside we rode off. As soon as I got through the doors of  Jason’s De'cor that  bitch Alexia stood her short stumpy ass in front of me. “The boss wants you in his office NOW! ”  I rolled my eyes at her and pushed her ass out of  my way and walked to Jason’s office and took a deep breath and raised my hand to knock on the Burgundy door with the famous golden handle. 

“ Come in Lia.”  I open the door with shaky sweaty hands, 

“Hi Mr. J’. you called for me ? ”    “Yes. Sit down! What’s this I hear about you coming into my building late for the 100th time this month. Why is that?  “Well Mr.J’ I don’t have my own vehicle sir and where i live is 10 miles from here and my…” “ I don’t wanna hear the excuses Lia! Either you find another job or be here on time. Do I make myself clear!?”

“Yes Sir…”  

After my shift I  decided to take a slow walk to the station. Today in Florida it’s not so bad but right now it’s a little chilly but not cold enough to wear gloves and a skull cap. I caught the train to my 1 bedroom apartment  as i walked by my neighbor’s apartment the Sex Addicts i rolled my eyes and unlocked my door and pray i’ll be able to sleep tonight. I showered and fixed myself a quick meal, read a chapter from my Wattpad app and  climbed into bed and dozed off into my dream world. 

“Good morning Mr.J’  ”  

“Yea. Whatever. I need you to take the first flight out to Paris. We need someone to go there and represent my store there. Can you do that 

Lia ?”   

“Yes Mr. J !” 

I stood there waiting for his next request and he looked back at me and screamed at me…

“DID I STUTTER?!  GET THE HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE!”

I ran out of his office and his building. I was so excited to be going to the place I adore so much. I  called an Uber and asked it to take me home first and wait for me and take me to the AirPort. As soon as I arrived they had me prepared with a ticket and a “Private” Jet waiting for me. I couldn't believe it ! I was Ushered to my seat and  next I know I was woken up by my alarm. I looked around hysterically and sighed, got up and got ready for work . “Ugh! Why tease me god? Why forsake my dreams! ”  I caught the train to work and entered the building on time, clocked in and started my day. "Good Morning" no answer… ugh! Bitch. As I was leaving my boss stopped me…  “My office now!”  I placed my things back in my seat at my desk and walked towards my boss’s  office. 

I knocked on the door. “ COME IN!”   ‘You wanted to see me sir?” 

“Yea… I need you to pack your bags and go to Paris to pick up some paying models for me.”  I smiled a little and celebrated on the inside. I’ve always wanted to travel and the first place I wanted to travel to was Paris and I waited so long for this moment. And soon as my mind got so overwhelmed by the news my boss snapped me out of my fantasy land. 

“ Hey!  Wipe that smile off your face! I know what that little brain of yours is thinking,so let me feel you in YOU’RE NOT THEY TYPE !  So DON’T think about it! YOU GOT IT!? I jumped in fear of him yelling at me for the 100th time since I've been working here and as soon as I was about to open my mouth to speak he yelled again. “GET OUT! Pack your bags tonight head to the airport NOW I don’t care if it’s too early for you. You work for me and you do what I tell you to do! Now GET OUT!” As I turned to leave, I could hear him pick up his phone and tell whoever is  on the other end… “I have  someone on the way now. Haha! Nah! No problem there she’s average looking and dark skin you know they don’t care for her type. Yea,no problem here. Bye.” I held my head down, grabbed my stuff and looked at my phone and saw that it’s almost 9pm and I just sighed and started to walk out passing that bitch Alexia. She got up to walk towards Jason’s office and looked back at me and smirked and tossed her sew in long Indian human hair over her shoulder and rolled her eyes at me and  walked in Jason's office without knocking like he makes me do. I shook my head and walked out the door.

As soon as i came up the steps and didn’t even make it to my door yet i can hear my next door neighbor’s sex noises “Oooh! FUCK BABY! YES! YES!”  BANG! BANG! Ugh! Well… I got to go to this airport so i don’t have the energy to deal with that bullshit right now. I hope I get my Raise soon so  I can move out of this shitty ass place. I placed my things in the kitchen and turned some music on with my bluetooth  plugged into my stereo and turned it up to 105 ghz. I walked in the kitchen first to start making me something to eat for tonight that’s going to last me through the night to morning. Bopping to my fave song ‘One Second by Stormzy ft H.E.R.’

I pulled my luggage out of my closet that my mom got me when I left Jacksonville,Fl to leave for this job here in Fort Lauderdale,Fl . I miss my mommy, gonna call her tomorrow morning to check on her. Ugh so much to do that I almost forgot I had food in the oven. I ran into the kitchen and just in time I saved my food from a world of disaster… that I don't need right now. 

I grabbed my last bit of things and packed it with food and all. I looked all around and inhaled,”see you later you little shit. Hope i don't see you anytime soon.”  I go to walk out my door and I look  to my left and see my neighbor smoking and look at me with a nasty look but a perverted look. I looked down where he was looking and my cleavage was showing. I looked up at him and rolled my eyes and ignored his words and walked off towards the shuttle. I already know what those words were… “ FUCK YOU! YOU UGLY BITCH! “ or “I DON’T LIKE YOUR TYPE ANYWAY” or “ NOBODY DON’T WANT YA ASS ANYWAY!”  and the all time burner in my very soul, “ I DON'T LIKE DARK SKIN WOMEN ANYWAY!”  I shook my head and rolled myself and my stuff on the shuttle to the Airport.

I jumped up when someone tapped me. I arrived in Paris around 1am and I fell asleep in the chairs of Paris Airport waiting on these models. I was told to bring back to Florida but got a loud ass yelling phone call from Jason telling me that I have to stay for the rest of April and today was the 6th on a Sunday. Ugh! I don’t mind i mean it’s Paris so i’m good i guess “ Madame?’’  I opened my eyes and took the ear buds out of my ear and looked up to the man that was tapping me. “Yes?”  “ Tu viens avec moi dit” I looked at him confused like sir. I don't understand. He said it again but this time he grabbed my bags, “ Tu viens avec moi dit”  . Oh, I thought he wanted me to come with him. We walked outside and there was a black 14 passenger Ford  Expedition Limo.

I looked up at this man trying to tell him I don't have money for his service so I waved my hand in his face shaking my head no trying to get my luggage so I could get a cab to book me a hotel  room. “No Madame!  I ah…. Take to the hotel then ah Studio.”  I shook my head okay and he opened the door and jested for me to get in and he smiled at me and shut the door. With my miniature backpack in my lap I took out my ear buds and looked around in this huge vehicle and was taken away. “We go now Madame.”

My phone charmed and I searched for it and saw that an Eleni messaged me…

“Hey! 

Just wanted to be sure that  Francois has picked you up from the Airport and taken you to your hotel and later to the Men’s Home so they can see who they have to work with for the rest of this month, maybe for a while. Hope you enjoy your stay. Wanna meet ya you seem cool. Until then bye.”

She seems nice. Hmmm. I’m loving this so far. Thank you god for good people. As I said, Francois' voice came from somewhere in the limo. 

“Ahhhhhhh!” I screamed so loud Francois jumped and held his chest. “ i so sorry Madame. You are here. I see you at 10pm. I call you on the phone to let you know downstairs . have wonderful evening Madame”

I  took a deep breath and smiled, only knew a little french but not a lot lol.,”Merci Monsieur”  i looked out the tinted window of limo and in big letters Shangri-La Paris

i smiled and soon was alerted to Francois opening up my door and offered his hand and got my luggage out the limo and rolled my things on the inside to the people in the hotel  at the front desk asked me who i was and smiled and handed me a black key card with gold  letters on it saying,”French Suite’’ I tip the bellboy and closed my door. I looked around in awe. Omfg! This is my room? I'm I dreaming again,wow!  

After admiring my room I heard my phone beep and looked to see it was Francois letting me know he was on his way. I looked around for my luggage and found a pair of skinny jeans with rips and my combat boots with my suit jacket and my wallet on my hip with my black and blue long sleeve flannel with my hair in a puffy ponytail with strands of hair coming out with my edges smooth down. I made sure and grabbed my things and card key and headed downstairs in the elevator. Soon as i got to the doors, Francios was holding the door open. I smiled  and he smiled and greeted me with his head bowing to me. 

I inserted my ear buds in my ear to listen to some soft music to keep me in my good awesome mood with my feet propped on the other seats. I dozed off a little dreaming of who these mystery models were. I mean i barely have a life so i really don’t care just wanna get paid and go home affordable if that makes sense. As I dreamed of HIM again. I don’t know who he is i could never see his face but i remember his stomach lol it’s a little mark above his belly button and yes its sex dreams look i havent had sex since i was in highschool with my ex who did me wrong in so many ways. so there’s a lot of tension there don’t judge me.

He seems to like me and of course only in my dreams right. The Limo stopped and I took out my ear buds and we came to this beautiful huge mansion like home  but simple but beautiful and big. Francois opened my door and he let me know he’ll see me later to take me back to my hotel. I smiled and said my goodbyes. I looked around the house stairs leading to the top floor and looked to be too damn big if you asked me. Soon a woman with black long hair pretty and heading towards me in army fatigue jeans black and brown and tan colors and a cropped black hoodie with ‘’Gurls Run This Shit” i smiled and jestered my finger to her hoodie she looked down and and then looked up at me and smiled. 

“Hi,

I'm Eleni. As you already know I'll take you to the fellas. And thanks I like ya fit too love.”

“Thanks”  We Started walking towards the huge room and as i was looking around  and not looking to where i was walking and walked right into the door.  I fell ass first on the floor. 

“BANG! “   “FUCK! MY FUCKING HEAD! AHHHHRG!”   

Eleni swiftly turns around and runs towards me, “Omg are you okay love? Here let me help you.”  I felt slightly faint and kinda swayed to the side.  She looked worried and yelled for someone. My sight was a little blurry and I looked around for who was coming down the stairs. 2 blurry figures came rushing down the steps running towards me and as the tall figure came close to me I couldn't see his face and neither could i see the second figure but barely. I blink my eyes rapidly and start shaking my head side to side and the first blurry figure softly yells at me in a french accent,”No do that Belle!”  the second blurry figure ran off came back with an ice pack and they all helped me up and my body swayed a lil’ and the first blurry figure caught me and quickly to surprise he picked me up bridal style  as i kept the ice pack in place he and the other blurry figures were talking fast i couldn’t understand  them. “ what we do Eleni?”  ‘’We take her to guest room and hope she feels better.”  The first figure gave me a pill for the pain and a bottle of water. 

Hours later I woke up feeling a little like myself but still a little dizzy. Soon as I try to get out of bed someone comes into the room and slowly lays me back down. I slowly look up at the blurry figure now coming into focus. I looked at his body up and down. He had  on some gray sweats with a black tank top on with twists in his head and as soon as I realized where I was and who was in front of me I fell back down on the pillows behind me and sighed in relief.

“You oki Belle? How you feel?’’

“ Mmmm! A little woozy but I'm okay. Thanks.”

I tried to get up again,”Mmmerg! I gotta get back to my hotel.”

“Non,You stay here in our home until your time with us here is over and we are ready to go to America. You no need to worry for yous luggage it’s in the closet over there”  he pointed to the closet in the room. I looked so surprised when I saw clearly who he was as soon as his twin came in. I looked between them. The one holdin me by the middle of my back and my hand in his big ass hands was so beautiful with long twists smiling at me and the other with his hair braided back looking worried for me.

“I’m Fine Fellas really.”

“Non<like my bro say you stay here with us. Oki?

“Pleasa Belle…”

I looked at both men and closed my eyes and blew my hair out the way and smiled and agreed  to stay.

Days passed and the more I got to know them they made me feel safe and beautiful. One day I decided to relax in the Jacuzzi with my hair up in a bun with my arms stretched out and my head laying on the built- in pillow head massager. I made sure to put my newly purchased ear buds in my ears while listening to some old school music. I closed my eyes and took in the warm feeling of the water relaxing my sore legs and muscles.Soon Laurent the twin with the long twists comes into the jacuzzi  room to relax his knee he didn;t know Lia was in there so he was cautious to not disturb her so instead he watched her with the Beast trying to claw out.

(Laurent’s thoughts)

“ooh,Lia looks sexi asf rn. Damn I mean she looks sexy in her jeans. Yes i take peeks at dat bodie. I know it’s been said on IG that i non like black brown skin women but that's non wat i say but hey who gives a shit pu$$y is Pu$$y and i want Lia’s . *he smirks. And slowly gets up and float his way towards Lia his di*k so hard pushing against his trunks and soon he gets to her and reaches for her thighs and spreads them open slowly and she starts to moan in her sleep.*

“Mmmm! Is she dreaming of me right now or non? I gonna find out.”

*He slowly fit himself in between her legs. She wore Black bathing suit Boy Shorts bottoms with skulls and butterfly prints on them. Lau smiled and  had him wanting her even more.  She moaned and arched her body into Lau’s slim muscular body.*

“Mmmm,he feels so real omg! Uh! Oh god. My body is on fire “

*Lau slid his hands up her thighs and  into her bathing suit Boy Shorts bottoms and softly graced his two fingers over her cl!t.She grabbed the Jacuzzi siding and squeezed her eyes tighter and didn't want to open them fearing that he’ll disappear and realize nobody like this man would want a woman like her. As she moaned again she felt different like something was beginning to take over her body and Lau felt it too. He starts to lick and nibble on her throat where she has a mole there. Lau smiles and hums. He licks all the way to her ear and nibbles on it and stops teasing her cl!t and takes his hand out and licks them clean and licks his lips and runs his hand up her body to her neck and squeeze a little and slowly rotates his hips against her. He lets out a deep growl … then she speaks…

“Oh god please don’t be a dream, please don’t be a dream…”

spoke softly with his deep french ascent  into her ear…*

“It’s no a dream Belle. Open you eyes.”

*Lia opens her eyes slowly and when she does she sees the sexiest scene above her. Water dripped from his twists with water dripping down his tattooed chest and when finally had her neck free she looked lower and what she spotted she almost passed out while being  held by this Gorgeous handsome Magnificent beast of a man…*

“ Oh my god! It’s you,the mystery man in my dreams. The mole above your belly button. It’s you I dreamed of. But how? We never met.”

*Lau let her throat go and looked into her eyes and said…*

“Mmmm! Oh really? Hmm,and for the record that  a birth spot. And we no know each other yes but we can right now.”

*He came close to her face, held her thighs around his hips and kissed her so deep and passionately  that she just about passed out and drowned. Lau held her tighter, feeling the heat coming from between her legs. 

“You need myself to make that burn here,*He slowly slid his big hands up the side of her body then slowly slid his hands down between her legs as she shook with lust for this man.*  go away.” 

*He pulled her black  Boy Shorts bathing suit bottoms down as he his own. he grabbed her thighs and wrapped them around his hips to perpare her for the best sex she’s EVER had.*

“You Not Ready love…’

*As soon as he spoke those words he pulled his hips back and fast but slow he entered her. She gasped with a squeaky moan and exhaled* 

“Oh…oh my god… Mmmm!  ahhhhh!  “

“You like ?”

*He rotated his hips all the way into her body and oh my god his body and hers fit so perfectly like a jigsaw puzzle. He pushed into her, she rotated her hips into him and so on.  He soon got an idea and took his hands from his thighs and placed them on each ass cheek and grabbed them and lifted her body with her legs over his biceps he grunted with every pump of his hips . Water splashing out the jacuzzi onto the floor and moans,slapping noises and grunts echoing through the double doors inside the Jacuzzi room*

“Uh Uh Uh… Mmmm! oh god right there! More please, oh god!”

*He soon lifted her in his arms with her legs in between his biceps and he carried her into her room and closed her door and locked it. He started to kiss her and she kissed back grabbing a handful of his twists he found a wall and started to destroy her ovaries . *

A FEW HOURS LATER..

*a few positions and no breaks in between later they were now in her bed and lia was ridin’ him like a Stallion in the wild  into the sunset. the head board bangging loudly against the wall, her hair soaked from the jacuzzi and from sweating from multiple orgasms. Lau flipped her over on top and took her legs and placed them on his shoulders and leaned down into her face and started to kiss her and she was biting on his bottom lip and soon they were chasing their last  orgasm. but before they could he had one more position to end this world shattering  sex he flipped her on her stomach and carrased his hand up her legs to her thighs and bent down to kiss from her ankels to the middle of the dip in her back and slowly entered her again and laid on her back and spread her thighs with his strong long legs and worked those hips and worked them both into  the god given most explosive orgasam . 

“I’m cumin’  Uh! oh god Lau!”

“Me too Belle ! Oh ! grrr! Lia!”

*they both came hard and Lau Collapsed onto Lia’s back breathing hard  their both sweating profusely .Lau  starts kissing her on her neck  her shoulders and back . he pulls out slowly and rolls Lia over and when he does her hair is all stuck to her face and they both laugh and  she speaks first.*

“Oh my god that was intense and very unexpecting . I mean my dreams about you were intense but not this intense. the mole on your… I mean the birthmark above your belly button. *she says this while taking her fingers to his chest then caressing down to his flat 8 pack stomach.then she hesitates and quickly draws her hand back and once again she’s lost that feeling of being an ugly duckling and Lau notices.As she was about to pull the covers over her body Lau stops her and push the cover back down and gets close to her back and ass then slowly caress up from her ankles to her thighs to her ass to her side and shoulders. she closes her eyes and he says the sweetest thing to her…*

“Tu es belle pour moi. Vous m’allume ne veux personne d’autre(You beautiful to me. You turn me on. I want you body no one else.)

*She asked him what he just said and he told her and she started to cry and he turned her to him and took her face in his hands and kissed her slowly and just carefully. He pecked her lips and looked down into her brown watery eyes and said… *

“No, let no one tell difference from this day on,yes? You’s mine bebe”

As he said those last words he kissed her one last time before they both fell asleep in love.

As the sun rose through the curtains Lia  laid in bed with her back facing her room doorway with her ass half covered revealing her beautiful brown smooth soft skin child scars and all. Sun shined on her making her look even more radiant. As Lau stood in the doorway leaning against it dressed in black joggers revealing his pleasure lines he watched her sleep and smiled to himself knowing all that melanin is his all his. As she moves a little in her sleep and moans she sticks her ass out of the sheets enough for Lau to see that ass he loves. Lau seen his opportunity to get round whatever (lost count lol) started . He pulled down his joggers and slowly crept under the covers and kissed and nibbled on her neck and bare shoulder she moaned once again this time from her dream man’s gorgeous lips making her body cry for him once again. She moans again and pushes her ass into Lau and he was next to moan after that he whisper in her ear 

“Mmmmah ssssah!, morning my love. I see you want more of me, yes? No worry i give to you. ‘’

An hour and a half later…..

“Uh omg! Right there Papi …Oh Uh SHIT! “

“Right here…”

When he ask that he rotated his hips into her while Lau and her were in an unusual position face to face but somehow Lau was able to rotate his hips in a smooth then slow then hard motion. Lau pushed,kissed,rubbed,grabbed and nibble on this beautiful woman and with one last scream from Lia they both came hard. 

“Uh omg!...h…how you do this to me…me my body Lau. Omg you… are you a damn SEX god or some shit ugh! I can’t feel my fucking legs oh god my body is still cuming mmmm! Shit! And you're still inside of me and you're  still hard. !  “

“I no can help it my love,you body is something new to me. It's like a drug to me and i no do drugs and i can say you body is my first drug bebe.And i handle this Melanin verie well ”

After saying that, let's just say Lia Wouldn't be walking for a while. Well our girl  dreams  have become a reality and may I add a damn good one. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 114 4
Short love stories, read it and find out ;)
19.4K 21 13
Erotic short stories
5.2K 52 7
A series of erotic short stories. Enjoy.
12.4K 180 17
《SHORT STORIES》