The Valkyrie (Rogue Cheney Lo...

By Silver-Tigress

18 year old Vivian Knight Hunter has been a member of the Fairy Tail guild for as long as she can remember. S... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Book!!
Author's Note!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49, Filler, Showdown! Vivian VS Erza!
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Part 3
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 1
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 2
Fairy Tail, The Movie: Dragon Cry, Part 3
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
The Final Chapter

Chapter 6

1.2K 26 3
By Silver-Tigress

Please vote and comment!

Vivian's P. O. V:

"It's Day 2 of the Grand Magic Games, and the stands are exploding with excitement!!" Chapati says over the roar of the crowd. "Joining me once again is Yajima-san! And our new special guest, Sorcerer Weekly's Jason!"

"So coool!" Jason screams with excitement.

"Let's get back to the action already in progress, as our wizards take in the chariots!" Chapati says. "The point of this game is to reach the goal without falling off. Simple, right? Wrong!! The chariots are constantly in motion! And though it's at a snails pace, one false move could cost you! Which team would survive this rough and tumble sightseeing group in Crocus, and be the first to cross the finish line?! For those of you here with us in Domus Flau, we'll be showing the race in crystal clear lacrima vision!"

"Coool!" Jason screams.

Chapati glances at Yajima as he asks, "You've seen a lot in your days, but would you have predicted anything remotely like this?"

"Well..." Yajima trails off.

My eyes twitch violently as I gaze up at the lacrima screen. Honestly, would one not know the meaning of the word 'chariots,' right? Well, apparently not Natsu and Gajeel.

The pinkette had insisted to go in this round, which then in turn caused Gajeel to volunteer himself to participate. Then that made Sting Eucliffe want to participate. The three said Dragon Slayers are way behind everyone else, due to having been hit with motion sickness.

And, seriously! Did Sting want to go because of Natsu and Gajeel?!

Geez!

Today I'm wearing usual work attire with my hair in a waterfall ponytail. On my feet are ankle length white boots and thigh high white and red socks. The others were wearing cleaner versions of their usual attire too.

"Uh oh! I don't know what's wrong with Fairy Tail A's Natsu, but he can barely put one foot in front of the other!"

Natsu's face is blue from his motion sickness as he struggles to run ahead to the finish line.

Chapati continues, "But! That's not all! Mere feet away are Fairy Tail B's Gajeel, and Sabertooth's Sting, who seem to be in the same boat." Even Sting and Gajeel look just as sick as Natsu.

Gajeel demands to know, "Why am I feeling sick?!"

Chapati muses, "I can't imagine what could be causing them to slow down like this."

Yajima states, "I could be wrong, but I'd say they share a common weakness for moving vehicles."

Gajeel scowls, clenching a fist, "No! This is Salamander's stupid weakness! So, why do I... wanna throw up...?!"

"Now, let's take a look at the group leading the pack," Says Chapati. "This race is as neck and neck as it gets, folks! At the front is Kurohebi from Raven Tail. Followed closely by Blue Pegasus' Ichiya, Lamia Scale's Yuka, and Mermaid Heel's Leslie!"

"Coming in behind them is Quatro Cerberus's reserve member, Bacchus!" Chapati announces as said man catches up to the three in front. When Yuka uses his Wave Boost attack to halt Ichiya and Leslie, Leslie surprises them by using Gravity Change Magic in order to boost her speed and shoot past the blue haired man. "There it is! Leslie's Gravity Change Magic! She dodges Yuka's wave, and is now making her way toward the leaders."

Ichiya then sticks two vials up his nose and inhaled his Swiftness Parfum. He then shoots past a stunned Yuka with incredible speed. Much to everyone's shock, Bacchus raises his left left and brings his foot down on the vehicle, causing the chariot beneath him to snap clean in half. It was also a chain reaction, causing the chariots in front of him to snap apart, too, and send the other competitors tumbling.

"Whoa!" I breathe in shock, astonished by Bacchus' power. I'd heard from the others about how he'd challenged Cana to a drinking contest, and surprisingly won, as no one had ever beaten her before, and that he's a substitute for Warcry in the Grand Magic Games.

Bacchus then charges onward, smirking. Leslie has used her Gravity Change Magic to make herself slimmer. "What happened happened to Leslie?! A gravity change?!"

"So coool!!" Jason yells enthusiastically.

With incredible speed, Bacchus zooms past even Kurohebi and speeds right to the finish line, scoring points for Quatro Cerberus.

"We have a winner!!" Chapati cheers as a bell goes off. The crowd cheers wildly. "Quatro Cerberus scores 10 points!"

Fairy Tail Team A gape at that.

"In second place is Raven Tail's Kurohebi! Leslie's in third, Yuka takes 4th and Ichiua comes in 5th. That just leaves a three way battle for last place," Says Chapati.

The three Dragon Slayers are still neck and neck at the end of the line, still struggling to move forward. It was like they were all in slow motion.

Suddenly, Gajeel slams into a sick Natsu, knocking him against Sting in return after the blonde makes a remark. The other spectators laugh.

Mira asks the Dreyar, "Does it affect you, too, Laxus?"

"Just don't let Natsu know. I'll never live it down," Laxus mutters, arms crossed.

Juvia says, "Juvia thinks you probably shouldn't have admitted that, if she were you..."

"AAARRRGGHH!! GOTTA KEEP MOVING! I'M NOT GONNA LOSE LIKE THIS!!!" Natsu gives another push forward, and Gajeel struggles right beside him.

"Talk about uncool," Sting remarks from behind them. "Anyone can see you got no strength left. You're just making fools of yourselves."

Natsu gives a cry of exertion and pain, still trying to move forward. He and Gajeel start crawling forward.

Sting says disappointingly, "Fine! Whatever! I didn't need this win so I'll just let you guys have it. Sabertooth's just gonna keep racking up the points after this. In the end, one measly little point isn't going to change the outcome."

Gajeel snaps at him, "One point is nothing to scoff at, kid! Don't you forget that!"

Gajeel and Natsu cry out again as they try to push forward.

"I don't get it! Can you explain something to me?!" Sting demands, gaining their attention. "Why'd you even bother entering the tournament? Seriously! I mean, you're nothing like the Fairy Tail I knew growing up! You're obsessed with how tough you are, and what the rest of the world thinks of you. What happened to the Fairy Tail of my childhood? The guild that did whatever the hell it wanted? Whenever it wanted? They never cared what anyone else said or thought of them."

Now crawling on his stomach, Natsu exclaims in response, "The reason we're here... is for our friends!"

This response catches the White Dragon Slayer off guard, and he gasps.

I stare with wide, stunned eyes as I watch Natsu speak, looking just as stunned as the rest of the Fairy Tail guild members who got left behind seven years ago.

"The ones who waited for us... for all the years we were gone! Who fought through the pain." Tears were pricking the corners of my eyes as Natsu continues speaking. "And the heartache. They were humiliated. But even so, they stayed strong! And they kept our guild together! We're doing this for all of them! And we're gonna make sure that everyone here knows... THE FAIRY TAIL GUILD NEVER GAVE UP!! NOT FOR AN INSTANT! SO, THERE'S NO WAY I'M GONNA GIVE UP NOW!!!"

By the time Natsu finishes his heartfelt speech, tears were rolling down my face, as well as the faces of my guild mates who were left behind.

Gajeel is smirking from beside Natsu. Sting, however, is shocked by all of this. Natsu and Gajeel crawl toward the finish line. Finally, with a cry of victory, Natsu crosses the finish line.

"HE DID IT! FAIRY TAIL A'S NATSU IS NOW IN 6th PLACE AND SCORES TWO POINTS!!" Chapati cries as Natsu collapses from his motion sickness.

Natsu wheezes, "'Bout time we got some points on the board!"

Gajeel collapses on the ground beside him, smirking.

The crowd starts cheering wildly for Fairy Tail.

Lucy leaves her team's balcony to go help Natsu to the infirmary, while Gajeel recovers like Sting and makes his way back to our balcony.

I say, "I'm gonna go help Lucy bring Natsu back."

"Okay, Viv-chan," Mira says.

I leave the balcony and start making my way down the entrance tunnel. As I do, I see Sting standing there. "You're doing this for your friends? What a load of crap, and you know it."

"That's not true," I say, causing him to jerk his head up. "If it was, then you wouldn't care about Lector the way you do."

"What's your point, Fairy?" Sting demands.

"I'm saying, I don't think you're as bad of a person as you make yourself out to be. When I lost my guild mates seven years ago, it was hard; especially being the only remaining S-class wizard. I had to do everything I could just to keep the guild running. I did nothing but train and go on jobs so that I could become strong enough to protect my friends. I would do anything for them, just as you would for Lector," I say.

Sting stares at me with a shocked expression. He then smirks as he takes a step toward me. "Whatever."

I frown a little as I say, "I'd better go help Lucy with Natsu."

On that note, I walk past Sting and head out onto the arena.

"Raven Tail jumps ahead to first place! Which leaves  Sabertooth tied for second! And now, for the part you've all been waiting for—the battle portion!" Chapati announces. "Today's first match pits Kurohebi, the dark Python of our first place guild, Raven Tail, against Lamia Scale's own Tobi Olorta! It's serpent vs hound! Which one of them will end up top dog?!"

                        🗡🗡🗡

I come back from helping Lucy bring Natsu to the infirmary, and go up to the railing where Mira is.

"How's Natsu doing?" Mira asks, glancing at me.

"He'll be fine," I reply.

Mira asks, "So, did you have fun last night? With your friend?"

I blush at the question and reply, "Y-Yes."

"I'm glad! What did you do?" She questions.

"W-We just talked about things, is all," I answer vaguely. "Can we please not talk about it here? We can't let the others know."

"Actually, the other girls already know you like someone. The boys are just too stupid to notice," Mira says, smirking.

I scowl. I knew she wouldn't be able to keep quiet about it!

I look back at the arena to see that it's Kurohebi from Raven Tail VS Tobi from Lamia Scale. The gong signifying the start of the match goes off.

"Ultra Poison Nails: Mega Mega Jellyfish!!" Tobi cries before he launches himself at Kurohebi and attempts to slash Kurohebi with his very long dark green nails. However, being nimble, Kurohebi manages to twist and flip around Tobi's nails.

When Tobi whirls around to slash at Kurohebi, the ravenette spins rapidly while in the air before landing with his legs spread, kicking up sand, as he skids back. His body then transforms into sand and he vanishes.

"He just vanished!" Tobi exclaims in surprise.

Jura yells warningly, "You fool!! He's using Mimic Magic!"

Kurohebi leaps out of the sand from right in front of Toby, and shouts as he blasts Toby with a wave of sand, "Sand Rebellion!"

Toby cries out in pain as he's hit with the spell. Kurohebi rematerialises, smirking.

Toby makes a woof sound of triumph as he says in astonishment, "You're stronger than I thought you were!"

"You're not so bad yourself," Kurohebi comments.

"I wish I had a cool name, like Kurohebi," Toby says.

"It's just my wizard name," The ravenette returns.

Getting flustered, Toby yells, his eyes angry white triangles, "YOU MEAN YOU LIED TO ME?!"

"What are you talking about?"

Toby demands as he charges for the Raven Tail member, his long nails glinting in the sun, as they slash for him, "Alright!! But if I beat you, you've got to tell me what your real name is!"

"I'm fine with that. But what if I win?" Kurohebi questions, dodging each of Toby's slashes.

"Then, I'll tell you my super special secret that nobody knows!" Toby offers.

"That's intriguing! It's a deal!" Kurohebi says with a crazed look on his face.

"Our competitors seem to have struck a friendly wager," Chapati says.

Yajima states, "I wouldn't consider their secrets a surprise."

"COOOL!!" Jason cries out. I see he hasn't changed at all...

Toby continues to slash at Kurohebi, who continues to dodge him. After a few more slashes, Kurohebi manages to land an other attack on Toby, and when the sand clears, Toby is lying spread eagled on the ground. Kurohebi chuckles.

"The dust has settled, and we can clearly see Toby on the ground!" Chapati says as a bell chimes. "That's it, folks! Kurohebi slides away with another win for Raven Tail!" The crowd cheers wildly. "Look at the scoreboard, and you'll see Raven Tail fiercely climbing to the top. Now, with 36 points!"

Yajima adds, "And Lamia Scale at 20."

Jason hollers another "COOOL!!"

Tears leak down Toby's face as he remains in the ground. Kurohebi reminds him, "Now. You owe me a secret."

"It's my sock!" Toby cries. "It just disappeared, man! I-It's been driving me crazy, 'cause I feel like it's right under my nose! But I can't seem to find it anywhere...!" Toby cries in despair. "I'm so ashamed!! I've been keeping it to myself for months now."

Toby makes a questioning sound when Kurohebi taps the centre of his chest. Toby cries out in tears of joy as he spots his missing sock tied with a string around his neck. He holds it in his hands as he cries, "Has it really been right here all along?!?!" The crowd becomes really confused by this. "I don't know how to thank you!! I'm just so happy to see it again!!"

Chapati inquires Yajima, "Have you ever seen anything like this before?"

"Thankfully, no." Yajima replies.

"Such emotions!! What an ending!" Jason cries.

Kurohebi holds out his hand to Toby. "What is this?! After fighting fang and claw, are these two gonna shake hands?" Chapati asks in surprise.

Toby goes to take his hand, but Kurohebi snatches Toby's sock from around his neck, and easily rips the material, right in front of Toby.

"... guess not!" Chapati says.

Toby cries sadly as he shakes his head, "NOOOO!!"

I glare deathly at the Raven Tail member, wanting nothing more than to go down and beat him to a pulp for what he did. That was totally uncalled for!!!

"Why that little..!" I go to lunge over the railing just as Erza does, only for the both of us to be held back by Laxus and Gray. "Ugh! Let me at him, Laxus!"

"No way. You go in there and we'll be disqualified from the competition," Ye states simply, holding me back with ease.

"Calm down, Viv-chan," Juvia says to me.

Eventually, Erzs and I calm down but we were both still pissed at Kurohebi.

Raven Tail laughs as Chapati states, "An insult to injury! Kurohebi rips off the prized possession."

Toby remains crying on the ground as Kurohebi walks away, saying, "You should never have told me how much that stinking rag meant to you—dumb move!"

Chapati announces, "Let's move on to round 2 of today's head-to-head battles! First! From Quattro Cerberus, it's the God of Wine, Bacchus!!"

Bacchus appears in the centre of the arena, fist in the air and wine bottle in his other hand, as he smirks.

"Fighting member of Team Fairy Tail A!" Chapati adds. I look over at Team A's balcony.

"Who do you think will go up against Bacchus?" I ask curiously.

"Either Salamander or Erza," Gajeel says.

I widen my eyes as I say worriedly, "But! Natsu can't fight in his condition!"

"Then Gray will most likely wake him up," Gajeel states flippantly, making me sweat drop. "I'd heard that Bacchus is on the same level as Erza. Known as Drunken Hawk Bacchus. He has his own unique style of fighting. According to Erza, they'd encountered each other on numerous jobs in the past, but no one's ever actually won a fight. It was always a draw."

"Seriously?!" I gasp.

"FIIIGHT!!! SOMEONE AVENGE MEEE!!! I DON'T CARE WHO IT IS!!!" Cana suddenly appears in between Gajeel and Mira. Gajeel holds her back from attacking Bacchus herself.

I sweat drop as I mutter, "Calm down, Cana-chan."

"And the next match is... Bacchus Groh from Quattro Cerberus, VS Elfman Strauss!" Chapati announces, shocking us.

"It's Elfman's turn?!" Mira and I exclaim in worry.

"M-Me?!" Elfman stutters in disbelief.

Erza thumps the back of her hand against his chest as she says assuringly, "You've got this one! Believe in your heart that you can win, and victory will be all yours!"

"Y-Yeah, you're right!" He says before making his way down to the arena.

"Hey! What do you say we make our own bet? Like those last guys did," Bacchus questions, lying on his left side while proving his head in his hand.

"What?" Elfman asks.

Bacchus replies as he smirks at the white haired male before glancing at me, and suggests, "Those two sisters of yours are a couple of smoking hot little numbers." I feel a shiver of disgust run up and down my spine. "If I win the match, they keep me company tonight—all three at the same time."

I glare deathly at the man as Cana and I scowl, "Scumbag!"

Setting the bottle on the floor beside him, Bacchus says to the takeover mage, "Now, it's your turn. If you win...?"

I glance at Rogue in the Sabertooth stand. His expression appears stoic as usual but his eyes hold anger.

"Listen man, there are just somethings a man can't let pass," Elfman says with a clenched fist. A surge in magic energy tosses his spiky white hair and clothes. "Hound dog... I'm gonna tear you apart!"

"Then we have a deal?" Bacchus asks. "My soul is quivering!"

The gong sounds and the battle begins.

I watch as Bacchus relentlessly attacks Elfman, using his Drunken Chop Hanging Palm technique. I cup both hands over my mouth and my body trembles as tears roll down my cheeks.

Elfman transforms into a weretiger to add to his speed, but it still doesn't help him if he can't land any hits. After getting knocked down again, Elfman tells Bacchus his side of the bet: if Elfman wins, then Quattro Cerberus has to change their name to Quattro Puppy for the rest of the games.

Bacchus finally drinks from his bottle, as Elfman transforms into Lizardman, and Bacchus resumes his assault. After what feels like an eternity, Bacchus stands before Elfman as he breathes heavily, the Lizardman's scales shredded from Bacchus' attacks and scattered on the arena floor.

Elfman's Lizardman form disappears as he kneels on the floor, panting heavily.

Bacchus cackles victoriously, thinking he's won.

"Oh, no!" Mira gasps.

He lost...!

"You said your name's Elfman, right?" Bacchus asks. He laughs, fists held up in the air, and hollers, "THAT'S RIGHT! I'VE WON!!!"

"WILD!!" His teammates chime.

"He may be shaky, but Bacchus has risen to his feet!" Chapati calls.

We all break out into cheer as Chapati cries, "AND BACCHUS IS DOWN!! LIKE A SACK OF ROTTEN POTATOES!! THE WINNER IS ELFMAN! FROM THIS VICTORY, TEAM FAIRY TAIL A SCORES 10 POINTS, WHICH BRINGS THEIR TOTAL INTO THE DOUBLE DIGITS WITH 12!"

Mira smiles widely in immense relief.

"Elfman beats the odds and snatches victory from the doors of defeat!" Chapati exclaims as Yajima gives a thumbs up.

Elfman lets out a roar of victory as the crowd bursts into loud cheer.

Chapati exclaims, "Is this warcry the signal of Fairy Tail's resurrection?! What an upset! Elfman just scored points for his team!"

I was so proud of Elfman! Now, thanks to him, Mira and Lisanna don't have to spend the night with him!

                      🗡🗡🗡

After Elfman's battle, he was transported to the infirmary. Fairy Tail Team A, The Thunder Legion and Lisanna followed behind.

"The next match is Mirajane VS Jenny!!" Chapati announces. Mira goes down to the arena and she and Jenny begin their match.

Which involves pose-offs in bikinis.

I deadpan at them. Obviously they'd have this kind of a match, considering they were both pinup models in the past!

I return my focus to the pretty blonde girl in the arena. "Jenny Realight, huh. I hear she even used to idolise Mira a lot," I think.

My eyes went big when I see Mira and Jenny have transformed into a set of bikini. Mira is wearing an orange set with polka dots and Jenny is wearing a blue set with triangles.

"WHAT KIND OF BATTLE IS THIS?!?!" I exclaim, along with Gray and Natsu from Team A's stands.

"You think you'll have to do it for your next battle, Viv?" Gajeel asks, chuckling.

My eyes turn to angry white triangles as I yell back at him, "NO WAY!!" I add as I glance at the two posing women, "I think it's just specially arranged for those two. .... at least I hope it is!"

Mira and Jenny continue to change into different bikinis, while striking different poses.

"You don't expect us to just let these bubble headed bimbos hog all the attention?!" Leslie exclaims as she, Araña and Beth descend into the arena and sit in a circle around each other.

"We have strong and beautiful bodies as well!" Araña chimes.

She and Leslie say in unison, "Team Mermaid Heel is the ultimate in girl power!"

Beth mumbles, blushing shyly, "This is embarrassing..."

The guys in the stands have big pink hearts in their eyes as they take in the sight before them. Perverts!

"Hold it, you guys! All these girls are missing the most important thing!" Sherry exclaims as she and her cousin join the fray. "What good is prancing around in your little swimsuits if you don't have the love to back it up?!" They hug each other when they land. "If you want love, then you've gotta give love!"

Shelia adds, "We're Both busting at the seems with it!"

Great. So now they're in on it, too!

The men in the stands cheer even more wildly.

When Juvia says she's going on, already in a blue swimsuit with polka dots, Laxus asks me, "Are you going as well, Viv?"

"Sure, why not?" I say with a shrug. "It might be fun."

I wear a dark pink bikini that hugs my curves almost perfectly. I find myself standing in the arena beside Erza.

"Youre joining us, Viv?" Erza asks, smiling at me. I nod my head.

I blink my eyes again when I feel a pair of eyes boring into me. And now Rogue-kun is watching...

"Wow, Viv-chan! Your body is great!" Lucy says in amazement, watching me on my knees, similar to Erza, as my hair falls in front of my left shoulder, as I hood my eyes and try to make myself look as sexy as possible.

Mira says with a sheepish smile, "This situation's gotten pretty out of hand, wouldn't you say?"

Jenny replies, "Oh, yeah! But it's all in good fun, and the fans are totally eating it up."

Chapati states, "If you wanted a heaping helping of fan service, then, ladies and gentlemen, Domus Flau is most definitely the place you want to find yourself today!"

Yajima adds unhelpfully, "And, unless we want an actual riot on our hands, we have no choose but to let this madness continue."

Jason then cries something about a new cover story.

Chapati explains, "But, remember folks, this is still strictly a one-on-one event, so Mirajane and Jenny will be the only ones scoring!"

I twitch as I groan in exasperation. Then what's the bloody point of all this?!

So far, the score stands as Jenny with 9 points, and Mira with 10.

Levy demands, "Then why in the heck are we all down here demeaning ourselves?!"

Mavis chimes in response, "Come on, up! This is a nice break from all the fighting!"

Cana says, "Don't take this the wrong way, but I just don't understand why a ghost would be into all this."

Lucy mutters, clenching a fist, "Well, it makes total sense coming from the person who started this crazy guild in the first place, you know?"

I mutter, "You can say that again."

I look over when I see Evergreen appear so close to Erza. The redhead inquires, "Is there a reason you're standing so close?"

Evergreen replies, "As the rightful queen of the fairies, I simply can't be upstaged."

Chapati calls, "Wardrobe change! School swimsuits!" We change into blue one piece swimsuits.

I say, blushing, "This is starting to get a little too creepy for me."

Lisanna says, "Wendy doesn't seem to be too out of place in hers."

"I feel out of place!" The bluenette exclaims, flustered.

Chapati calls, getting a bit too excited, "And now, bikinis and thigh-highs!"

We revert to our bikinis, but with the added thigh high boots.

Lucy says, gazing down at her outfit, "That's weird. It covers more skin but it's more embarrassing..."

"Who likes girls in glasses?!" Chapati asks.

A rather cute pair of pink rectangular shaped glasses appear on my nose,

Laki states, "This is pretty much the loo I go with everyday."

"CAT EARS!!" Chapati cries, and I grin happily.

I rest a hand on my hip and shift weight into one of my legs as I paw at the air. I definitely don't mind this outfit, but Charlele appears incredibly flustered by it.

She pouts, "I feel absolutely ridiculous in these!"

"BONDAGE GEAR!!" Chapati practically screams, and we all wear bondage outfits; mine's like Sherry's only red in colour.

"This is more like my thing, though I wish they'd have a much better whip. Oh, well, this'll have to do," I think, getting an idea. Pulling my arm back I thrust it down while adding strength to my wrist. When the leather strikes the ground, an ear-splitting crack makes almost everyone jump and turn to me.

There's an almost crazed look in my eyes as I grin.

Arching an eyebrow, Erza asks me, "Really, Vivian-chan?"

I glance at her as I say, "Of course, Erza-chan! Though, I really wish they'd have a longer whip." I pout at that.

Lucy deadpans at me as she says, "Only you would wish for something like that, Viv-chan! You're crazier than the rest of us!"

Evergreen asks, "So, Titania! Have you accepted your place beneath me, yet?"

Erza's face turns furious as she demands, brandishing her multi-tasked black leather whip, "You dare speak to me?!"

I smirk when Evergreen gets down on her knees and begs, "Sorry, ma'am!"

Chapati asks, "How about a blushing bride challenge?! So, ladies! Grab a lucky guy and squeeze into some wedding dresses!"

"I appreciate the help, Master—thank you," Mira says, beaming down at the short man.

"I will do whatever it takes to secure a win for my guild," Master replies seriously.

Jenny comments to Hibiki, "Well, you're not such a bad match, are you?"

"Who knows? We might be a whole lot more compatible than you think," Hibiki responds.

I'm wearing a sleeveless dress like Juvia's but white with layered ruffles and a big pink bow, shoulder length white gloves on my hands and a veil on my head. My hair is still down.

I look around, and see that everyone is in a wedding dress and is standing with a guy. Even Sherry and Ren are standing together. Those two started dating a few years ago, Droy and Jet are fighting over Levy who is busy gazing solemnly at Gajeel; the Iron Dragon Slayer is lying on his side with his back to the bluenette.

Lily asks as he leads Asuka, wearing a gorgeous wedding dress herself and blushing madly, onto the arena, "How come you're not pairing up with anybody?"

Gajeel replies in a bored tone, without looking at him, "This is stupid! I'm just going to take a nap instead."

Levy sighs in disappointment, which shocks Jet and Droy. I see that Charlele is with Happy.

Happy asks Charlele bashfully, "How about you let me be your partner for this one, Charlele?"

She responds flippantly, "Well, I suppose it makes sense, since we're both Exceeds."

I stand watching as Lyon jumps in with Juvia held bridal style in his arms, and says, "My darling! You and I were meant to be together!"

"Sorry. But my heart belongs to another..."

Gray kicks Lyon away as he grabs the bluenette and exclaims, "Hands off!"

"Gray!!"

"She's not in your guild! When the heck are you going to get that into your stupid, spiky head?!"

"How bold! Let's cuddle!" Juvia cheers as she cuddles Gray, knocking them both to the ground.

I giggle when Loke suddenly appears and picks Lucy up bridal style in his arms, and they start leaping around the arena.

"So who's going to be my partner?" I wonder aloud, my gaze drifting towards Rogue on the Sabertooth balcony. I meet his gaze which was holding their usual stoic expression as he sits at the back of the balcony.

I let out a sigh as I turn away, knowing he wouldn't come down because he's with Sabertooth, and they're not into things like this.

"I'll be your partner, Viv-chan." I look down to see Romeo before me, wearing a black tuxedo.

I smile appreciatively as I take his hand, saying, "I'd be honoured if you were my partner, Romeo-kun!" He grips my hand and twirls me around gracefully, making me giggle.

I wrap my arms around the twelve year old when he pulls me back to him.

A bell goes off a moment later as Chapati calls, "Now that the wedding is over, let's get back to another swimsuit round!"

"STOP!! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!" An indignant female voice screeches. "I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE OF THIS!!" We look up to see the guild master of Lamia Scale standing on top of a tall statue with a ring on top of it.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" Chapati cries.

"YOU FOOLISH YOUNG PEOPLE! THAT OUGHT TO TEACH YOU A LESSON!" Ooba yells. She adds as she leaps from the statue, "SO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION, AND LEARN WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A REAL WOMAN!!!"

Ooba lands on the sandy floor, while discarding her red dress, revealing a red one piece swimsuit and a wrinkly body beneath. Ooba swings her hips as she blushes. Romeo and I turn ghost white from shock as we gaze at the old woman, just like everyone else.

I think my poor mind is ruined...!

Chapati mumbles, "And with that crash course in reality, the mood in the arena has been brought down to Earthland." Chapati's voice sounds devastated as he adds, "Party's over folks. The other teams on the field have begun to clear out."

Jason lets out a weak, "Cool."

Romeo and I break apart before we go back to our respective balconies, now back in our regular outfits. I go and stand at the railing to continue watching Jenny's and Mira's match, leaning against it with my chin propped up in my hands.

"The circus is gone, and it's just you and me again," Jenny says, smirking at the white haired girl.

"Awe! That's too bad. It was fun while it lasted," Mira says in disappointment. The score is now tied between 30 points each.

"We need to wrap this thing up, so let's move on to the final round of this exhilarating match," Chapati says.

Jenny says, triumph in her voice, "It all comes down to this!"

Mira says, "And I'm not gonna lose!"

"Why don't we make things more interesting and have our own bet? After all, everybody else is doing it," Jenny suggests.

"I'm game! So, what do you have in mind?" Mira agrees, smiling.

Pointing at the Strauss, Jenny declares, "The loser will pose for Sorcerer Weekly wearing absolutely nothing but her birthday suit!"

Immediately, all the men got nosebleeds.

Mira giggles as she gives the blonde a beaming closed eye smile and says, "You're on!" Everyone was surprised by her response.

Chapati screams, sweat dropping down his face, "UNBELIEVABLE!! This might be a bet where everybody is a winner!!" Chapati announces, "Now, our final theme will be... combat gear!"

Jenny transforms into a red, black and white suit with straps crisscrossing her stomach, red thigh-high boots and matching headpiece.

Jenny asks, "You really think you can handle my combat form?"

Mira responds, smirking, "Yeah. I'm not too worried about it. And, since we're making a bet like everybody before us has, why don't we continue another trend, and finish out this round with a battle of strength like they all did, too?" She then transforms which causes a stunned look to appear on Jenny's face.

Mira's form consists of a blue and white suit trimmed with black and a long white cape. Her hair has gotten longer and wavier, and horns protrude from her head. Hell, even fire is flickering behind her!

"What in the heck is that?!" Lucy exclaims.

I hear Erza reply, "It's one of Mirajane's She-Devil forms. It's known as Citri; her ultimate Satan Soul."

"Whoa," I breathe in amazement.

With a dark shadow over her face, Mira says in a deeper voice, "I agree to the terms that you've set. So I'd appreciate it if you would be a good sport and agree to mine."

Jenny looks absolutely terrified right now, and I don't blame her. "WAIT! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" She exclaims.

"Yes," Mira replies, before she launches herself at the blonde and slugs Jenny in the face with a punch that knocks her down immediately.

Jenny cries at the pain as she collapses. "And just like that, this beauty battle becomes a brawl!" Chapati notes.

Yajima adds, "I suppose this is more keeping with 'tradition.'"

Jason adds his own thoughts and Chapati declares Mira as the winner, making the crowd cheer.

Mira returns to her normal form and she gives Jenny a beaming closed eye smile as she waves at her and says apologetically, "Sorry about that! But if this will make you feel any better, I'll buy an issue when it comes out."

Jenny remains in the ground, hugging herself and crying. Chapati says, "That win adds another 10 points to Fairy Tail B!"

Gajeel mumbles, as we wait for Mira in the entry tunnel, "Didn't know she had it in her."

"Yeah. She's brutal. That's why you'll always wanna stay on her good side," Laxus says, glancing at Jellal pointedly.

"Understood," He says, nodding once.

I gush, "That was incredible Mira-chan!"

She says in a flustered tone, "Thanks, you guys! But that whole experience was more than a little embarrassing!"

Gajeel says, "Yeah? Well I bet that last part felt pretty damn good."

"And now we're sitting at 22 points, which puts us above Natsu's team," Laxus notes.

Mira asks as she looks at Jellal, "Hm? Is there something wrong, Mystogan?"

We glance at him, as he replies, "No."

I purse my lips as Gajeel says, "Give him a break. Isn't he supposed to be the strong, silent type?"

"Yeah. You're right," Mira giggles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.5K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...
279K 2.8K 200
You are (Y/N) (L/N), an S Class Dragon Slayer Wizard from Fairy Tail!! You always have a code, which is to protect your family at all costs!! You see...
67.8K 1.7K 37
A girl. Lost. Abandoned. By two dragons. Her Mother and Father. She's a puppet. His puppet. Emotionless. A puppet without her strings that connect h...
4.6K 87 39
17 year old Reina Evans Walker returns from a year long mission to find that Fairy Tail has a new member named Lucy, but that not much else has chang...