Enchantress

By Ginnyzyn

Enchantress Book Series-1 ••• ♡ ••• Jennifer Andez is a simple beautiful college going girl. Her life was bea... More

••• Author's Note •••
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter-34
Chapter - 35
Chapter-36
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter - 37

200 14 51
By Ginnyzyn

Author's POV :

"You look hot in my shirt!". Daniel placed her on the bed gently after the hour long romance they had in the shower.

"You are a monster. I can't even walk properly!". She complained and he chuckled.

"I feel proud of myself as a man!". He grinned and she hit him on his chest.
"You take rest! I'll go ask the maids to make breakfast for us and also I'll have a look at Ezme". He kissed her forehead and made her lay on the bed. Before he could walk away from her, she pulled him back to her by his wrist.

"Daniel, it's Ezme's first birthday today!". She reminded him as if he forgot. He smiled and sat beside her on the bed.

"How could I forget that? Ezme is our daughter, honey! I didn't lie when I promised Emily that I will love Ezme will all my heart. I've arranged everything for our baby's first birthday". He assured her and she hugged his torso.

"I could never imagine my life without you! Until I met you, I never know that loving someone and being loved by the same person would be this much magical. You really made me fall for you deep and hard just by being yourself. You are my knight in a shinning armour". She confessed honestly with a beautiful smile on her face and his eyes moistened at her words.

"You are thinking so high of me my love. It's you who made me believe in love again. The very first moment I saw you, I knew that you are the one for me. I never believed in love at first sight, but now I know that the enchantress power you has in your eyes is gonna keep me entangled with you forever happily". He meant every word he uttered and leaned down to kiss her lips.

Their lips inched closer to each other and before they could touch, there was a huge knock on their room door. Pulling away from each other, they looked at the door. Daniel stood up from the bed and walked towards the door and opened it. There was standing his maid and he raised his brows at her.

"Good morning, Sir! I am Natalie Paige". She introduced herself.

"Good morning, Mrs. Paige! Is everything okay?". He asked her because he was already aware of her arrival as Sean Informed him beforehand. Sean took his time to tighten the security for Daniel's new penthouse and he personally appointed Natalie as their maid.

"Yes, Sir! Baby Ezme is still sleeping and you have a guest in your door way waiting for you!". She informed and walked away after gave her a nod.

"Guest?". Jenifer raised her eyebrows and he turned towards her. "Don't tell me it's your business call because it's been only one night since we got married!". She glared at him and he looked at her in confusion.

"I definitely know it's not my secretary or someone from my work because I clearly told them not to disturb me for at least a week". He assured her.

"Then who it might be?" She questioned.

"I have no idea! You stay here and I'll go have a look at our mysterious guest". He informed her and stormed out of their room.

Descending the staircase, he walked straight to the main door and his eyes widen when he saw Stacy standing there with crossed arms. "Stacy?". He called her name in disbelief and she ran towards him as soon as she saw him and hugged him tightly. He blinked and pulled her away from him. "What are you doing here?". He asked her gently.

"What do you mean by that? You said I could visit you and Jen anytime!". She frowned and he slammed his head. Now he regret saying that to her because it's only eight in the morning.

"Of course, you can visit us anytime. Come in!". He gave her a fake smile and she circled her hand around his arms happily. When they took a step forward to get inside his penthouse, she halted in her steps.

He looked down at her and noticed her gaze fell on the security guard. "Stacy, what happened?" He asked her suspiciously.

"He didn't allow me inside! Tell him that I am your family too". She pointed her finger at the guard and complained about him.

He chuckled and pulled her into his arms. She slide herself beside him and hugged his torso while glaring at that poor security guard. "Mr. Langston, could you please come here?". Daniel called the security guard.

He rushed and stood infront of them. "Yes, Mr. Adams!".

"This is Stacy Nicole. My best family member. So, you need not wait for my permission to let her walk inside my home. Did you get me?". He introduced Stacy and Informed him sternly.

"Sure, Mr. Adams". He assured and turned his gaze towards Stacy. "I am sorry Miss. Nicole. I didn't know that you are a family". He apologized gently but she kept glaring at him.

Daniel chuckled at her angry face. "Cool down, you fierce kitten! You should forgive him already because he apologized!". He cooed her and she turned around and walked inside.

Daniel sighed at her feisty behavior. "Don't mind her Mr. Langston. She is just a small girl". He convinced the security guard.

"It's okay, Mr. Adams!". The guard smiled in understanding and Daniel joined Stacy in the living room. She happily placed herself on the sofa and smiled at Daniel as he stood infront of her with his arms crossed on his chest.

"Daniel, your new penthouse looks amazing. It's smaller than your mansion but still it's looks beautiful!". She squealed happily.

"Glad that you like it but what are you doing here? I mean, is everything alright?". He asked her again because he wanted to spend more time with his newly wedded wife and never thought someone would disturb them right after their makeout in the shower.

"I am here to see Jen and Ezme. I really miss them!". She said innocently and he slammed his head.

"It's been only one night since you saw your best friend and your princess!". He shook his head at her in disbelief because she can't even stay away from them for even a day!

"It's been twelve hours, Daniel!". She yelled and stood up from the couch. "And why do you look sad and irritated? I thought you would welcome me happily! It's okay if you don't like my presence. I'll go away!". Her face fell and she took a step forward to walk away from him but he pulled her into a hug.

"Oh my gosh, Stacy! Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. It's just that I was surprised to see you this early!". He said and she hugged him back.

"You still like me? Am I still your favorite little Stacy?". She looked up at him and asked him innocently. He smiled and cupped her face.

"I will always like you and your my favorite little crazy Stacy forever!". He said honestly and kissed her forehead.

She smiled and immediately jumped out of his hold. He looked at her blankly because of the sudden change in her behaviour. "You are the best, Daniel! C'mon, let's go wake up Jen". She beamed and grabbed his wrist.

He stopped her from moving any further by pulling his hand back to him. "Stacy, she is tired. Let her sleep". He uttered hesitantly because his dear wife really needs some rest as he drained her energy by making love to her again and again.

She frowned and shook her head. "No! It's Ezme's birthday today and we need to take care of alot of things. So, I am definitely gonna bring Jen downstairs!". She informed sternly and marched towards the staircase.

He jerked and grabbed her wrist. "Try to understand you little devil! She can't walk downstairs. She needs rest!". He told her firmly without raising his voice.

She looked at him for a second and yanked her hand out of his hold and glared at him. "What have you done to my friend? Did you broke her leg?". She accused him angrily.

"What are you blabbering? Why would I brake my wife's legs?". He narrowed his eyes and glared back at her.

"Then what do you mean by she can't walk? What happened to her legs?". She questioned him with raised eyebrows.

"Her legs are perfectly alright! But still she can't walk for sometime because.... because....shit! I can't explain you certain things. Will you please try to understand it by yourself?". He tried to make her understand and pulled his hair in embarassment.

She glared at him and then averted her eyes to the door. "Daniel, someone is in the doorway!". She pointed her fingers at the door and he turned his head at that direction.

"No one's there, Stac.....!". He turned his head back to her but before he could complete his sentence he saw her running upstairs by skipping many steps in between.

"No, Stacy! Stop!". He rushed back at her hurriedly because he knows she is running to Jen to enquire about what he did to her. Looking at her taking huge steps with her small legs, he felt more scared thinking that she might fall down and break her ankle.

"Careful, Stacy!". He yelled at her when she reached their room and opened the door with a loud thud.

"Jennnnnn!". She screamed as she saw Jenifer sitting on the bed and clutching the sheets tightly as she got startled by Stacy's sudden entry.

"What are you doing here, Stacy?". She asked her friend in confusion.

Stacy walked straight towards her and hugged her. "Jen, are you okay? Show me your legs!". She asked her worriedly and tried to pull the sheets away from Jenifer.

"No, Stacy! Don't!". She yelled and clutched the sheets tightly because she is only wearing Daniel's shirt and nothing underneath.

"But why? He said you can't walk! What happened?". She sat beside Jenifer and cupped her face sadly.
Jenifer didn't know what to say to her dump friend and looked at Daniel, leaning on the door and laughing silently.

"Jennnnnn?". Out of nowhere Stacy screamed and Jenifer's gaze fell on her again.

"Now what?". She asked Stacy in confusion without knowing why she is screamed suddenly.

"Your neck?". Stacy gently touched her neck and Daniel burst into laughter. Jenifer sat her blankly without knowing what she is talking about!

"What's in my neck?". She asked Stacy and touched the side of her neck.

"You have wounds all over your neck, Jen! Oh my God, who hurt you?". Stacy literally had tears in her eyes thinking that someone have hurt her friend.

Daniel walked inside and sat on the other edge of the bed. "Stacy, it's not wounds. It's called hickey's and am the one who gave it to her". He said proudly and that's when Jenifer got to know that he gave her hickey's.

Stacy glared at him and threw a pillow at him which he caught in his hand with a smile. "I thought you would take good care of her but see what you did? You are bad, Daniel! I shouldn't have trusted you with her". She accused him as if he did something terribly wrong with his wife.

He faked a cry and touched his chest dramatically. "Ouch! Such a big words for those small hickey's I left on my wife?". He acted and Jenifer slammed her head.

Gritting her teeth, Stacy stood up from the bed and picked her mobile from her pocket and dialled someone and put it on the speaker.  "Sean?". She said in the call and Daniel's eyes widen.

"Stacy?". Sean's voice came from the other side of the call as he picked her call in the first ring and Daniel slammed his head.

"Why are you calling him? He has work to do, Stacy!". Daniel yelled at her.

"Stacy? Are you at Daniel's? You are supposed to be at your college right?". Sean asked her in the call.

"Sean, here is an emergency! Could you please come here quickly?". Stacy replied him and Daniel stood up and walked towards her.

"Stop blabbering! Sean, you don't need to come here". Daniel snapped at her and tried to reach her mobile to hung up the call but she yelled and turned away from him.

"Noooo... Go away, Daniel!". She yelled when he grabbed her wrist to pull away the gadget from her. She held her mobile tightly and made crying sounds loudly as if Daniel is hurting her.

"What the hell is happening over there? And Stacy, why are you screaming?". Sean's voice echoed inside the room as he asked them in confusion.

"Sean, Daniel is hurting me. Ask him to go away". She cried and gripped her mobile tightly in her hands. Daniel could have snatched it from her within a second but he was being cautious in order not to hurt her fingers unintentionally.

"Daniel, step away from her!". Sean yelled in the call.

"Sean, she is lying. I am not hurting her. I am just trying to get her mobile  from her hands". Daniel explained and locked Stacy in his arms from behind.

"Ahhh... you are squeezing me! I will suffocate to death!". She cried and Daniel's eyes widen. His hold on her is literally like a gentle hug.

"You are such a drama queen, Stacy! He's holding you gently and I can see that!". Jenifer took her husband's side and snapped at her.

"Fuck off, Daniel! I told you to step away from her". Sean screamed and everyone's eyes snapped towards the door because he is now standing there in his work outfit.

Daniel released Stacy from his hold and she immediately ran towards Sean and stood beside him. "Man! You never even came to any meetings this fast?". Daniel teased him and he shook his head.

Jenifer slowly covered her neck with the collar of the shirt she is wearing because she felt embarrassed to let her brother see her hickey's. Sean's eyes fell on Jenifer and she gave him a shy smile hesitantly. "Are you okay, Jen? Heard that here is an emergency!". Sean asked his sister worriedly.

She cleared her throat and fidgeted her fingers on the sheets. "Everything is fine, Sean!". She assured him and he turned towards Stacy.

"What wrong with you, Devil? I was off to my work but you called me to make me come here for nothing?". He glared at her and she shook her head.

"No, Grumphy! She is lying. She can't walk". Stacy informed him firmly.

"What? She can't what?". He again asked her in disbelief because he clearly knows that no one could hurt his sister when Daniel is around.

"Yes! She can't walk and also she has wounds all over her neck. Daniel hurt her badly!". She blurted and Jenifer hid her face inside the sheets.

Sean blinked his eyes for a second and then looked at Jenifer hiding from everyone. Then his gaze moved towards Daniel and he rubbed the back of his neck embarrassingly. Smirking to himself, he understood what Stacy is blabbering about and he felt like slapping himself for disturbing the newly wedded couples.
Clearing this throat, he suppressed his laughter.

"Stacy, we really should leave now! I'll drop you at your college. Come, let's go!". He tried to grab her wrist but she stepped back from him.

"No, Sean! How could Daniel hurt her like that? Scold him!". She yelled and pointed her fingers at Daniel angrily.

Sean laughed and slammed his head. "Stacy, please! He didn't hurt her. This usually happens when a guy and a girl sleep together". He tried to make her understand in the very decent way possible.

She wiggled her eyebrows and both, Sean and Daniel, laughed at her cuteness. "But we too slept together but you didn't hurt me? I didn't get any wounds in my neck in the morning?". She asked him innocently and Daniel burst into laughter again.

Sean bit his lower lips and smirked at her. "If that's what your problem is, then don't worry. The next time we sleep together, I will give you as many wounds as possible and also, I will make sure that you won't be able to walk for days". He winked at her and Daniel gave a punch on his arms.

"You bastard! I will kill you if you do anything like that with my little Stacy!". He warned Sean and suppressed his laughter too.

She looked at both of them and again took her mobile to dial someone. "Whom are you dialing again?  Cops, uh?". Daniel teased her.

"I am calling Jace dad. He asked me to give him a call when his son tries to hurt me and I am gonna tell him everything that Sean told me just before!". She informed them and their eyes widen.

In the speed of the light, Sean rushed towards her and snatched her mobile from her hand carefully. "You will be the death of me, Stacy!". He snapped at her in disbelief because how would his dad react after hearing that his son wants to give hickey's to a girl?

Stacy glared at him and opened her mouth to yell at him but Jenifer's voice made all their heads to turn at her direction. "Enough fighting, you senseless and shameless people! Daniel, I am divorcing you right now if I am not getting any food. I am starving please". She cried and Daniel rushed towards her.

"I am sorry, baby! As usual, your friend Stacy stole the show. But don't worry, the breakfast is already ready". He hugged and calmed her with a smile.

She nodded and glared at Stacy. "Thanks for ruining the first morning after my wedding, my lovely friend!". She mocked her and Sean laughed.

"You should thank her because she didn't show up last night". He teased and Stacy glared at him.

"I am never coming back to this place again because no one is taking my side!". Stacy sulked and everyone laughed at her.

"Aniiii.....aniiiiiii". They heard a small sweet chirping sound at the door and saw Daniel's maid standing there with Ezme in her hands.

Looking at her, Stacy ran towards the baby and took her in her arms. "My princess! Happy birthday to you. I missed you so much". She kissed Ezme's cheeks happily.

"Anii....aniiii". Ezme squealed and licked Stacy's cheeks as if kissing her.

"Ani?". Sean asked Jenifer.

"She is saying Aunt in her baby language". She explained and Sean smiled at the sight of Stacy and Ezme hugging and showering kisses on each other's.

____________________
_______________

After having breakfast, they spend their entire day playing with Ezme. In the evening, Daniel have arranged a small birthday party for Ezme in their  new penthouse only with four of them along with Ezme because they don't want media people to disturb their private family moments.

"What's this Daniel?". Jenifer asked him as he handed a document in her hand for her to sign.

"Jen, as it's our daughter's first birthday. I want to make it special not only for her but also for this world too. So, I've opened a new orphanage in the north of Italy in the name of our daughter. As we are her parents legally now, I need you too to sign this document. Take your time to read it before signing". He explained her casually as if what he is doing is something normal to do.

She blinked her eyes and a drop of tear rolled down her eyes. "Daniel..... you don't have to......". She tried to say something but he stopped her by shooking his head.

"I had to do this, Jen! For Ezme and for Emily. I had to do this. Ezme lost her mother and luckily, she has us to call her parents. But there are thousands of children's who lost their parents in war and in many ways. How badly those kids must long for love and companionship? Imagine, Ezme growing up without any of us? How hard life would be without a mother and a father? This thought is literally killing me everyday. I wanted to do something for those children's who's suffering out there and I was waiting for a right time. I find today is the best day to build a permanent home for thousands of abandoned kids and orphan children's. Our daughter's birthday is gonna give a new life to many people out there and all those blessings will keep our Ezme happy and safe forever in her life". He confessed and kissed Ezme's cheeks as she is now licking her tiny fingers which is filled with cake.

"I love you, Daniel! Choosing you was the best decision ever". She snuggled into his arms with tears because she is feeling overwhelmed on seeing how much of a best and kind person her husband is.

"I love you too, my love!". He kissed her head and Stacy jumped on them out of nowhere.

"I am so proud of you, Daniel. I too love you". She hugged them altogether and Daniel laughed at her sudden act to which he got used to.

"I love my Stacy the most". He said and received a punch on his stomach from his wife.

Laughing, they group hugged and Ezme squealed happily. Sean stood few steps away from them and captured their priceless moment in his camera. He smiled to himself by looking at their happy faces and clicked multiple pictures without Thor knowledge.

"Thanks for abandoning me, mom! If not, I wouldn't have got these wonderful people in my life". He muttered to himself and clicked a one last picture in which Ezme kissing Daniels left cheek and Jenifer kissing his right cheek and Stacy hugging him from behind. Smiling to himself satisfied, he adored how beautifully they all have turned into a family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 322 34
After the sudden death of her family, young Kylie takes a sorrowful trip out of the state and sojourned with her three years old brother in a new tow...
21.6K 1.1K 60
Teresa Smith is a fearless passionate girl, who worked hard for achieving a life of her dreams. Little did she know that her vacation trip to pairs w...
1M 35.6K 48
Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked #88 in Romance on [24.09.17] Ranked #93...