The Lady In The lake || The W...

By Yuriko_Shirayuki

[UNEDITED] The tale of an unbearing sinner whose tired of living and achieved her wish by death but suddenly... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 ⚛️ New Life
Chapter 2 ⚛️ Milady
Chapter 3 ⚛️ Finding About Myself
Chapter 4 ⚛️ Razian Empire
Chapter 5 ☪️ Head Knight
Chapter 6 ☪ My Daughter
Chapter 7 ☪️ I decided
Chapter 8 ☪️ Godforsaken, Stop!
Chapter 9 ☪ Crown Prince
Chapter 10 ☪ His Proposal
Chapter 11 ☪ The Secret Lover
Chapter 12 ☪ The Cat And His Muse
Chapter 13 ☪ The Danger That Awaits
Chapter 14 ☪ Lady Knight
Chapter 15 ☪ Journey To House Cullian
Chapter 16 ☪ Journey To House Cullian [Part 1]
Chapter 18 ☪ Journey To House Cullian (Part 3)
Chapter 19 ☪ Battle Fatigue
Chapter 20 ☪ We Made It!
Chapter 21 ☪ Have A Tea?
Chapter 22 ☪ Mother's Warmth
Chapter 23 ☪ Dinner With The Couples
Chapter 24 ☪ House Krul
Chapter 25 ☪ Change Of Plan
Chapter 26 ☪ Kindhearted
Chapter 27 ☪ Forseen Movement
Chapter 28 ☪ The Alliance Of Scums
Chapter 29 ☪ Lady Lucia
Chapter 30 ☪ Going Back Home
Chapter 31 ☪ Going Back Home (Part 1)
Chapter 32 ☪ Scolded
Chapter 33 ☪ Scolded (Part 1)
Chapter 34 ☪ Nightmares And Oblivious
Chapter 35 ☪ Tea Party With The Future Empress
Chapter 36 ☪ Advancement
Chapter 37 ☪ Getting Rid Of Spies
Chapter 38 ☪ Problems
Chapter 39 ☪ Art Of Teaching
Epilogue
Afterwards
The Warrior Series Official Trailer

Chapter 17 ☪ Journey To House Cullian (Part 2)

32 7 1
By Yuriko_Shirayuki

[Adrian Spenard Point Of View]

    My tongue was tied for I cannot report to milord what has happened at the training field, I believe milady has her own reason to comply with her request to learn under my supervision and that she trusted me with her secrets...

    I didn't accept her favor for having a woman fighting over the battlefield or the frontline can consider disrespectful and inhumane action that our ancestors had presume to make us understand. I have never known females who had the ability to take on the role, for having female knight fighting on outside is unacceptable in many ways.

    I don't mean to discriminate woman! However, it was already taught to us that men belongs to the battlefield and woman belongs to the court. Female has no voice over military, nor they have rights to speak about being a knight, I have never seen one.

    I have known Lady Seira since the day I joined the knighthood, I was knighted at age of 14 and milady was born 3 years after my promotion as the squad captain of House Crambell, I've learn under Marquis Rodolph and meet Lady Seira often.

    She was indeed beautiful... Beautiful as her mother, who I had seen... She appears to have the same beautiful hair as the late Marchioness and her eyes glimmer's the same as the marquis eyes, she was breathtaking in many ways...

    She is not just beautiful but kind at heart, she was innocent and caring, not forgiving those that harm her pets and love ones, she is but the shinning star of the Crambell Knights. She is our pride, dignity and sole reasons to fight, she and the marquis had given us more than just a home but a whole family.

    I owe them my entire life...

    I grew up in a small town near House Crambell's territorial land, at the same forest called 'Dewgrass' I meet a the young marquis, when I was just the same age as Lady Seira and I meet her father hunting on Dergrass Forest, at first I thought he was lost for unable to find the exit.

    Then I found out that the marquis was chasing after a cute rabbit that he mercilessly tied up, I asked him "for what reason are you catching a small and fragile rabbit? " and he responded, "a gift to a young lady who does not want to leave me alone, " with a smile on his face.

    I thought he was lunatic... Or some kind of abnormal demon, but I learn of the reason why he's hunting for a pray,  it was a request from the lady that was obsessed with his hand in marriage, the lady agreed to leave him be in exchange of the mammals life, not death but alive, she made sure he understands her and not killing the rabbit out of habit.

    Luckily, he caught the rabbit alive and took it home.

    He showed me lots about hunting and fighting, his admiration to the late marquis was so much, it was fun talking to him about his duties and road to become the empires strongest knight, it was his dream after all.

    I was aspired by his admiration and decided to chase after him in his dream, I joined the upcoming knights at the age of 13 and I was knighted one year after. The marquis learned of my journey of joining the military, and he respected my wish to join the Crambells Knights.

    He recognized my talent as one of those that are one of a kind and he promoted me from a knight officer to squad captain, he was the head knight and had been our commander for much long. Then marquis married Lady Fredica, she was a beautiful singer but also a commoner, she has no blood of any nobility but she came from an origin known as [Argonian Tribe] an independent place located at the middle east, build at the top of a desserted land.

    The Argonian Tribes are one of those few independent tribes that Razian Empire did not conquer, the Argonian Tribes decided that war in unacceptable in any many ways thus accepting negotiation is priority in a majority where both classess agrees to a peace treaty.

    As she was from a honorable bloodline, she married the marquis and give birth to a beautiful lady, they named her after their parents name, Seira and Latina.

    Lady Seira was born with pride and affection... However, everything had changed... A time? A sole purpose? No, her smile, it become so aggressive you might have thought she had gone mad!

    I have never seen her life this, so much that it gives a chills on my spine whenever I think about that moment when she nearly slit my throat.

    She was... Just like... Someone who had enjoys violence...

--+-•-+--

    Four fierceful demonic beasts against a weak and fragile lady, you won't expect the who won that battle. It was none other than Lady Seira, the way she swing the rapier in a swordplay that I haven't seen before, it wasn't how fencing used to play but different.

    With just holding the rapier, I notice it wasn't how we use to hold it, it was held both hands instead of one, rapier is not heavy thus, we can use it with only one of our hands, because sometimes the position of our swordplay is different from north or south, her technique reminds me of the eastern ways of holding a weapon.

    This time, after mercilessly slaughtered four of the demonic beast like some kind of an ant, she proceed to exterminate the remaining last.

    We thought this would take at least just twice the same time she brought down the four demonic beast, instead it has taken more than how she had comprehend to understand.

    She pushed back the demonic beast and she continue attacking it with her numb fingers, then the demonic beast pushed her back ending her to suffocate.

    Maybe this demonic beast is to much for her to handle? She's losing her pace but oddly, she seem so satisfied being beaten up. There was no sign of fear written on her face, only excitement and joy. I never seen one who enjoys violence even at the peak of defeat, and the question came to my mind as I watch milady in this kind of sensation.

    Has she gone crazy?

    *Baanngggg! *

    A sudden loud noice has taken me back to reality, and now we are witnessing milady's fall on the ground, she lay on the ground with the broken rapier on her tiny fingers.

    No, we have to save her! She can't win, she'll die!

    "Milady! " I screamed and was attempting to approuched her but when I called her several time and when I was about to confront her.

    An urge of dark wind pushed me back to where I've started to walk. Forcing most of us back, Eclise immediately helped the injured knights and we shelter ourselves from the strong wind coming from nowhere, the impact on us is great that we ended up kneeling.

    Then a dark red flames emerged with milady's body, a strange creation of dark red that looks like a dark fire instead, it wasn't that hot compared to a sun, instead it was cold and chilly.

    What is this? Where did the wind came from? What is happening? I watch milady as she stood up from the ground and quietly look at her hands. Her reaction was so shocked and unbelievable, it was as if she didn't think this would happen, I wish to ask her furher but now is not the time.

    The dark flames that covers her entire body and frightened every single bones in my body suddenly disappeared, when milady controlled her breathing and she exhaled.

    Is this her aura? Its so powerful.... Terrifying....

    "Milady! " I called out for her when I was able to recover from the shocked.

    She turn her head and she gaze at me. "I... I need a sword, the rapier had broken, unexpectedly, " she said giving me a uncertain look.

    I'm suprise she can still fight in this situation... Isn't she tired at all? She looks so energetic for a child with a weak body...

    I nodded.. "Yes, of course, " I took off my own sword and gives it to her. She then took the sword quietly and look at the demonic beasts that was forced to fly back from where he had came from because of milady's incredible aura... Strength... It was hard to describe that experience but for now, lets end this fight and ask milady directly.

    She shrugged her head and continued the fight. Unexpectedly, it ended faster than anticipated.

    I was left speechless, neither the whole squad and I dare to say anything until the fight was completely over. I sweat in the realization that milady might be the same as Marquis Rodolph who have a monstrous strength, not even a normal human being can carry.

    Blood is really thicker than water...

    A warrior will always been born as a warrior...

    No matter what!

    "Milady, is really strong, I'm glad you are on our side... "  I complimented even so, its not really a compliment...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 1.5K 58
Prince Gavrila is, to put it lightly, rather unhappy about having been dragged home from the war. However he is tasked with the petty tradition every...
119 10 9
What would you do if you were given another chance to live? Most people would take the blade to become the hero or an adventurer. Some want power...
1K 40 33
A girl who only got shown hatred and disgust, she dies at the hands of her adoptive sister that everyone knows and loves. Her sister is from a place...
212K 6.1K 77
Loréal was a geek/medicine student who lived her life to the fullest until destiny decided to hurl her into a novel world. She transmigrated into the...