The Powerful(Jack and Kim AU)

By caileiwinn10

Jack and Kim have been best friends since they met in middle school. Even Their brother and sister are best f... More

Chapter 1: The Dojo
Chapter 2: Power
Chapter 3: Fear
Chapter 3: Darker
Characters
Chapter 4: The Dagger
A/N
Chapter 5: Saving Family
Chapter 6: Betrayal and Pressure
Chapter 10: Anger and Love
Chapter 11: I would do anything
A/N
Chapter 12: The Lost Sibling
A/N
Chapter 13: Fire and Ice
Chapter 14: The pain of losing
Chapter 15: How could you
Chapter 16:Anger shuts people out
Chapter 17:Pain consumes everyone
Chapter 18: Reunited
Chapter 19: You don't control me
Chapter 20: Feeling at home (well, sort of)
Chapter 21: Resting
Chapter 22: The Battle of good and evil
Chapter 23: Dark and Light
Chapter 24: Together but for how long
Chapter 25: I will do anything to protect this family
Chapter 26:Love and Grief
Chapter 28: The dreams
A/N
Chapter 29: Autumn chills
Chapter 30: The faked death
A/N
Chapter 31: The truth always comes out.
Sequel
sequel pt2

Chapter 27: Fear keeps us going

13 1 0
By caileiwinn10

Taylor's pov
I woke up around 7 am. My mom told me and kim that we could stay home for the week from school. But Eliza wanted everyone else to go to school so they could bring us our homework. I started to cry and logan came in my room and grabbed my hands and rubbed them. "Hey snowflake, it will get better, your safe now. It will hurt for a while. You just lost him. It is gonna hurt for a while. But I will be here with you every step of the way." Logan said rubbing my hands. I hugged him. I honestly want to feel better, But I can't. It hurts to much. I wanna try and focus on something else that way it will be easier. I walked back to my bed from my swing chair and I layed down. I felt logan kiss my cheek. "Don't worry snowflake, I try my hardest to find my father and protect our families." Logan said rubbing my arm. I heard him grab his backpack and close my door. I fell asleep again.

Kim's pov
I woke up around 8 am. I decided to put on my favorite jogging outfit and running shoes. I went downstairs and saw my mom crying while Eliza was drinking tea and rubbing her back telling her she will be ok. I put my hair in a ponytail and went out the front door and started running. I ran for about 30 minutes. I walked back to my house and I got a text from my mom.
M=mom K=Kim
M- hey Kimmy how was your run?
K- it was really good. Nice and quiet.
M- well it's about to get chilly, so come home so you can get warm.
I am so worried about my mom. She doesn't deserve this pain that Jack's dad put her through. I walked inside the house and said hi to my mom and Eliza. I went to my room and grabbed my cozy brown sweater and grey sweat pants and got in the shower. Afterwards, I washed my face and I accidentally used my telekinesis and broke my glass that I rinse my mouth with. Sometimes I forget I can't control my powers in stressful situations. I picked up the glass shards and put them in the garbage. I put on my comfy clothes and went downstairs and watched my favorite movie Clueless with Taylor and my mom.

A/N:Sorry this one is kinda slow but trust me this is one little filler chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 1.4K 26
Y/N and Jack have been best friends since the moment they first met each other. But relationships strain their relationship and they go their separat...
38.6K 550 28
you and the turtles have known each other since you and your sister April, saved them from the victimising fire that struck your fathers lab. You al...
24.9K 841 18
Jack Frost and Elsa Winters have been best friends since 1st grade. What will happen when new feelings start to blossom? Will Elsa and Jack stay best...
433 2 14
Kimberly Fynch and Leo Nelson used to be best friends during their childhood, until one day when Leo has to move away. Loosing a friend is hard for K...