𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙰𝚛𝚌�...

By SolarStar_Eclipse

~ rewrite ~ " ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀʀᴄʜᴏɴ? " :: :: :: :: *Started: 14 | 07 | 2021 *... More

· editing ·

· . :: . ·

4.8K 141 6
By SolarStar_Eclipse

" have you ever heard of the tale of the unknown archon? "

::

it is known that there are seven Archons within the world of Teyvat, but believe it or not, there was a supposedly an eighth Archon.

this eighth Archon being Oswin.

they were known for not ruling over a nation and not having control over a known element.

Oswin spent most of his time traveling from nation to nation within Teyvat and aided the people when he could.
whether it be a minor or major problem, he'd be there to help the people.

::

" what happened to Oswin you ask? apparently, it's said that he'd disappeared without a single trace. "

" many speculated that he died during the fall of khaenri'ah; others say that he willingly ascended to celestia.
whatever the reason was, i hope he somehow ended up dead. "

" what's this now? how come not many people know of him? "

" the reason is simple, he was forgotten over the years; not much was recorded about him. which i'm kind of glad about, but not so much "

" hmm? you want to know how i know so much about him? it is interesting, the knowledge i possess about this supposed Archon, isn't it? i have to in order to get rid of him "

· . · . ·

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

103K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
830K 38.3K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.7M 55.7K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...