Mark and Heather's Revenge

By Logbuster

*This is a sequel to "The Crazy Couple", and it will take place 2 months after Mark and Heather got arrested... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 6

15 2 3
By Logbuster

Trent's Point of View

It's been four days since I met Anthony, and we've been texting each other a lot, and we are really great friends. To be honest, he could easily be the best friend I've had in a while, I relate to him in ways that I even don't know yet.

I do have a lot of secrets that I'm scared to share. I really like Anthony and I'm afraid of what I tell him, will scare him away.

I didn't just move to this neighborhood just because we moved houses, there's another reason. My mom and I ran away from my dad.

It may be surprising that my mom and I ran away from my dad, but we had a really good reason to. He did so many bad things, we just couldn't live with him anymore.

It may be an instinct to want to know what my dad did to us, so I guess I'll just say it.

He abused me, along with my mom. I would go to school with bruises all over my body, and I would have to talk to school counselors all time at school because of it. Teachers would become concerned when I would come to school hurt, frequently.

But what really ticked me off was when my dad would constantly hit and hurt my mom, sometimes daily. I love my mom, more than anything, and it killed me to know that she was miserable with my dad near her, all the time.

Although my dad caused most of my depression, that wasn't the only reason why I was so upset during that time. It was something that ached me, for years, and I was so afraid to tell anyone, ever since I was twelve. Something that also I didn't want to face any discrimination or lose any of my friends for. But all pretty much turned out fine in the end.

The secret is, is that I'm not straight. I'm not really into girls. I'm gay. I found out that I wasn't straight when I was near twelve years old, and I was petrified to tell anyone for the longest time, until I told my mom when I was fourteen. And then followed by some of my best friends, and sadly my dad found out when I was talking to my mom.

And that turned out really bad. Since my dad found out, he started to abuse me more than he did before. He still did before he found out, but he did more when he found out. But he wasn't the only person who reacted badly when I told them.

One of my friends, Mike, who I regret telling, reacted not the best, but it didn't end well for him either. He definitely wasn't the best friend I had, I did have better friends, he was one of the friends I talked to occasionally, but kinda got along with. Mike was a homophobic person, and I should've realized that before I told him.

He reacted badly, and called me fag and called me a loser for being gay. Although, I know that Mike still cared about me, and Mike still wanted to be my friend. He could've easily told the rest of the school that I wasn't straight, but he never did.

But I didn't realize that after I moved here. And I didn't react well either, when he said that stuff to me. I don't take being yelled at or being insulted, and I don't want to be called that and not do anything about it.

I screamed back at him, and retaliated almost all of my anger out at Mike. I was definitely never considered to be a feared person at school then, I was never a person people thought would retaliate when messed with. But what happened then, completely changed everyone's perspective of me.

What really shocked people, is when I punched him in the face, after I yelled at him. I wouldn't have done anything except yell at him, but he rolled his eyes and laughed when I retaliated at him. After that I got a reputation for guy who gets into fights, even though I just had one throughout all my years in school.

Although, the talks ended after a while, because of course I never got into any other fights, but I still never talked to Mike after that.

After I came out to my friends, all of them, except for Mike were very supportive and nothing changed, which I was grateful for. And when I realized I had to run away from my dad, I was devastated, considering I had to leave all my friends, considering I just came out to them. And to go to this town, where no one knows me, and where I have no friends.

Luckily I met Anthony. I didn't think I was going to meet anyone for a while, but almost immediately, I might have found an amazing friend.

Right now, in my thoughts, it was a Friday morning, in the same week, four days after I met Anthony, and I was in my bed thinking all of these thoughts.

"Trent, it's time to get ready for school, you have about half an hour till you have to go." My mom, Gwen yelled up to me

"Ok, getting ready now." I yelled down to her

I then immediately got ready for school. I took my shower, got dressed, brushed my teeth, and went downstairs before my mom left for work.

"Hey Trent, I'm really sorry, but I'm going to be a little late home from work today, I have an unexpected client today." She told me while running all over the house trying to get ready to leave

"That's fine, I can stay by myself for a little while." I said

"Yea, I know, but I'm still a little scared after the incident." My mom, Gwen said

"I know." I said

Yea, that's the one thing I didn't mention. We tried leaving my dad once, but it didn't last long. We left for a motel for two nights, and on the second night, my dad found us, and broke in. I thought he was going to kill me, but luckily my mom came in and was able to get me and we left immediately. And that's when we left for this town.

"Ok. I know you'll be okay, just remember to be careful and don't open the door to any strangers." She said

"I know, I know." I said knowing she says that every time she leaves the house

"Oh, and I forgot to ask, how was your school day yesterday, do you like your teachers more, did you make any new friends?" She asked me

Yes, I never told her about Anthony yet, I knew she'd ask a ton of questions, so I didn't bother. But I guess I'll tell her now.

"School was fine yesterday, teachers are fine considering I'm the new kid, and they like to ease me in first." I said

"Ok good, so, did you meet anyone?" She asked

"Well...I sorta met someone that's a really good friend, on Monday..." I said knowing she'll be upset that I didn't tell her sooner

"Good! But, how come you didn't just tell me on Monday, why did you wait until now?" She asked me

"I guess, I just wanted to make sure that we were actually friends, that it just wasn't a nice conversation I had." I said

"Ok, that's really good! I'm really glad you made a friend on your first day of school." She said

"Yea, me too." I said

"So, is he cute?" My mom said teasing me

"Mooooooom!!! It doesn't matter. Ok fine, a little cute." I said completely embarrassed

"Aww, do you like this boy?" She said

"No, I just think of him as a friend. I would know if I liked him, he just feels like a really good friend, that I get along with." I said

"Ok, I understand." She said smirking at me

"What?!" I asked smiling

"Nothing, no comment." She said smiling again

"Ahhhh!!!!" I yelled

My mom then laughed so hard. It was the most I've heard her laugh in the longest time. I can't remember the time she was this happy, it's definitely been a long time.

"Ok, that was fun, but I have to go to work now, see you later Anthony." My mom said waving to me

My mom, Gwen left and I had about fifteen minutes until I had to leave for the bus stop for school.

The middle of the school day, 5th period

It was the time of day where I was actually excited to be in. I was going to see Anthony for the first time today, 5th period with Mrs.Pickersgill for History. I also see him in 7th period when we have Mr.Dell Vallez for Geometry. That's though after I have Mrs.Riley, and he has Mr.Abernethy for English in 6th period.

I walk into History and I see Anthony immediately. He's sitting where he normally sits, and I sit in the desk right next to him. I decide to say hi to him.

"Hey Anthony, how are you?" I asked him

"I've been fine, a little depressed, same as usual." He said

"So Anthony, I have something to tell you. I wasn't completely honest when I said I just plainly moved here." I started to say

"What do you mean?" He asked

"My mom and I...We ran away from my dad. He was extremely abusive and he would hurt and abuse me, constantly, to the point where teachers would notice bruises at school. And what really made us move, was when he started to hurt my mom." I said trying to prevent the tears from flowing out of my eyes and causing a flood of sadness and depression

"Trent, I'm so sorry, I had no idea. So Trent, knowing that you were brave enough to tell me the truth, it gives me the strength to tell you the truth too." He started to say

I just told everything to Anthony, and apparently he also has a secret too. I had no idea.

"I went through a traumatic experience as well too. Although, it happened here, I didn't think I had to move, but I definitely thought to kill myself." He started to say

"You did! What happened?!" I asked with fear in my voice

"It was a little while ago, I was out on Halloween, and I came up to this house, this couple kidnapped me and held me captive in their basement. I was hurt they abused me, but when they went upstairs when the doorbell rung, I cut the ropes they tied me in, with the old wooden chair, and I ran out the window." He said

"What, seriously? I'm so sorry you had to go through that." I said trying to comfort him

"I ran out the house, aiming for the police, but I got caught from behind from the guy, and I screamed as loud as I could, and just when I was about to die, the police came and arrested them. And my dad's a bitch too, so that sucks too." He told me

"I'm speechless Anthony, I feel so stupid for not knowing, and feeling like I went through something horrible, when you almost died." I said

"It's okay, that's what probably brought us together, what we went through." He said

"Yea, and also, why is your dad a bitch?" I asked him

"Well, he never understood what I went through, and he makes fun of me for being depressed and scared for life, calls me a loser, wimp, pussy, weak, stupid, a baby, and much more. So good times." He said

"Oh my god. You're dad sucks just as much as mine." I said

"Nah, yours is worse, you actually got beaten, I got verbally abused." He said

"True, I guess we have something in common that I thought no one did with me." I said

"Yea, that's true." Anthony said

After 8th period, end of the school day

The bell had just rung and the school day is over, I usually walk home from school, but I have to go to my locker first.

I was at my locker, I put my stuff away, and went to go home.

Today was actually a fine day, I found out something from Anthony that I've never known before, and something that I wish he never went through.

I wasn't even paying attention and I completely just bumped into someone.

We both bumped and we both fell in the hallway.

"I'm so sorry, my brain just decided to turn off for a moment." A guy said to me

"No, it's my fault. I wasn't paying attention, and my brain's used to not working." I said joking

"Hey, I'm Justin." He said

"I'm Trent." I said

A/N
So, that was chapter 6, did u like it? If you like Justin, I might make him a special character. I may have Trent come out to Anthony very soon, possibly in the next chapter with them in it. Next chapter will most likely be in Heather's POV right before she takes the phone to call Bridgette.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 59.2K 36
Jason Williams didn't think going out to dinner with his family was going to be any different than usual. Comments about his sexuality, some teasing...
15.2K 836 51
After the events of Swanston, Killian-Grey struggles to prove himself to the group after being branded as a traitor--especially when competing with h...
47 14 7
Blu and Eli have been best friends since they were little, but Eli is going through a rough time and has to move back in with his parents. There's on...
961K 39.3K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...