𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑢𝑠✞

By ajaleh_

Aliyah a single mother of two, has a on again off again relationship with her children's father, Aliyah and... More

Characters ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
Jᴜsᴛ ᴜs
Hᴏᴜsᴇ ᴛᴏᴜʀ🏘/ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ꜰᴜɴ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴜs
Wᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴅᴀʏ 🛝💦
Part two of fun dayఌ
A ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ᴛᴏ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ ☕︎︎
Day 1 without the boysఌ
Day 2 without the boys♡︎
Day 3 with the boyఌ
Maya's cookout ❀
ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ 𖧷
Prt.1 of Jayden's birthday party🍄🎊
Prt.2 of Jayden's birthday party🍄🎉
Everyone's social media post📸
Character backgrounds
Girls trip🏝🏖
Girls trip🏝🇮🇹pt.2 - spa and fancy dinner
Girls trip🏝🇮🇹- last day!
The twins arrival 📆
Christmas eve🎄pt.1
Christmas day🎄
Father and son time 👨‍👦‍👦
Little character social media update 📸
New book alert ⚠️⚠️
Time alone together.
Time alone together prt.2
Back home.
Aliyah's day🎂
(Quick question)

Girls day💕

2K 52 1
By ajaleh_

Thursday, August 4th, 1:20pm

Aliyah's pov:

So today I'm starting my day off bye dropping the boys off at my mothers so they can spend sometime with her. While I go hang out with mya and leoni and their daughters at the park.
***
I've finally made it to my mothers house and took the boys inside I chatted with my mom for a little bit and told her that Leo has about 6 bottles in his bag and she'll need to refrigerate them when she gets the chance.

After telling her about all the stuff that I packed the boys I said my good byes to them and headed to the park where I'm meeting the girls at.

The park:

Once I've made it there I parked my car and headed to where they said to meet them at, a few minutes later I seen them all sitting at the picnic they had set up for us all.

Mya's outfit:

Lillyana's outfit:

Alia:

____________________________________
Leoni's outfit:

Leoni's daughter sani's outfit:

Aliyah's outfit:

____________________________________
****
us girls decide to have a little girls picnic so none of the boys are here with us, all the girls brought their daughters and they all look so adorable.

I walk over to where everyone was at and hugged them all. We all ended up sitting down on the big blanket mya brought so we could sit down.

We all chatted for a bit while we ate at our little picnic.

Their picnic:

________________
***
3:09pm

We ate most of the food the stuff we didn't eat mya and me kept.The kids were just playing around in the grass while me and the girls catch up with each other.

We all talked for another hour and we cleaned up our area and said our goodbyes to each other.

I headed to my car and started it up and drove to my moms house so I could go get the boys. The time was now 3:56pm and I still had time to go do something with the boys.

***
4:10pm
I made it to my moms house and grabbed the boys and got them situated in the car. I made sure to check Leo's bag too make sure he had all his stuff and when he did I shut his side of the door and went into the driver seat and started the car up.

Both Jayden and Leo were sleeping currently while I was driving to the mall.

Leo's outfit:

Jayden's outfit:

Today I had decided to style Jayden's hair in some braids since I had some extra time on my hands.

***
I've finally made it to the mall, I parked the car and turned it off and went to my truck to pulled out their strollers.

The boys strollers:

I put the strollers wheels on lock and went to grab a sleeping Jayden first, once I got him buckled up he was still sleeping. I then went to Leo's side and carefully took him out his car seat and I buckled him into the top part of the stroller.

Once they were in the stroller I grabbed Leo's diaper bag I put it at the bottom part of their stroller, and unlocked the wheels.

I started pushing the stroller, and headed towards the entrance of the mall, once we made it in I started to think of what place to go in first.

I decided to stop in kids journeys, I need to get the boys some more shoes.

I ended up grabbing some vans for both of the boys,it was now 5:03pm I looked in a couple more stores.

I grabbed some clothes for both Leo and Jayden. I check on them in their stroller and both of them are still sleeping, they must have been really tired while at their grandmas.

I stopped at the food court to grab me and Jayden some food for when we go home since I know I won't be making dinner tonight.

I grabbed me and him some Chinese food. I got chicken and broccoli and I got Jayden chicken nuggets and fries, I had them put it in a bag for me.

Once the food arrived I grabbed it and payed and put it at the bottom of the stroller carrier, and headed to the car since I was done shopping and it was going on 6 soon.

I made it to the car and I locked the wheels on the stroller and took Jayden out carefully since he was still sleeping.

I got him buckled up in his seat and then I take Leo out the stroller and put him in his car seat and buckled him in.

After I got done with that I shut his side of the door and walked to the stroller and took our food and Leo's bag out and sat them down in the passenger seat and shut the door on that side.

I folded the stroller and put it in the trunk and shut the trunk door and went in the car and buckled up and started the car, and started driving out of the parking lot.
_________________________________
***
6:23pm
We finally made it home and got settled in.Both of the boys are now up and we're all chilling in the living room.

Jayden is currently eating his food at their little table while he watches toy story on the tv.

I have Leo laying on my chest and he's up right now and he's starting to get a little grumpy. He starts sucking on his hand so I know he's getting hungry.

"Aht aht don't eat your hands baby mama is gonna give you some milk ok" I say to Leo who's getting more fussy.

I take his hand out his mouth and take his onesie off of him so I can do skin to skin with him.

Once he's only in his diaper I lay him down on the couch beside me so I can take my shirt and bra off once I took those off I got him position so he's like cradled in my arm.

Before he could let out a cry I rub my nipple across his lip and let a few drops of my milk in his mouth he quickly latches on and starts suckling.

He calms down now and is just staring up at me while he drinks his milk.

I just take the time to admire how adorable he is.

"Mama I's done with my fwood " Jayden say to me.
"Okay baby throw it away in the trash can okay"
"Okays"

Jayden run away into the kitchen to throw away his empty plastic plate, he comes back into the living room and lays next to me on the couch me and Leo are currently on.

Once I feel my right breast almost empty I unlatch Leo and quickly latch him onto my left breast.

To let time past by I watch toy story on the tv with Jayden.

_________________________________
7:02pm
Leo was done nursing and he had fell asleep, Jayden was knocked out on the couch with his little blanket on him.

I pull my phone out and snap some photos of them so that I can send them to José later on.

I still don't have my top on and I need to at least put my shirt on.

Leo was sleeping on my chest so I carefully get up while holding Leo I walk into his nursery and lay him down on his diaper changing mat.

I grab his diaper and wipes and change his butt then put him in a white onesie.

I carefully pick him up and lay him in his crib, I walk into my room and go in my closet and put on a big shirt and some biker shorts.

And head out into the living room and pick up Jayden and take him into his room.

I carefully lay him on his bed and walk over into his dresser and picked him out some pajamas.
I gently put his pajamas on him and laid him back into his bed.

I gave him a kiss goodnight and put his night light on and walked out making sure to crack his door open.

I went around the house tidying up a bit and once I got done I went into my room and placed my phone on the charger.
_____________________
***
8:02pm
I was now getting ready to go to sleep I made sure that both boys monitors were on for the night, tomorrow I plan on taking them over mya's house since she's having a little cookout/party for the kids and invited us to come.
____________________________________
[authors note~ hey, hope you guys liked this chapter. Make sure if you liked this chapter to vote and comment💕]
I would like to hear how you guys are feeling about each character so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 187K 87
[ COMPLETED ] Elijah West and Aliyah Pryce have something in common: They have both been hurt before. Aliyah Pryce plans weddings. That's one thing...
132 0 12
Zariah has tried something new. She tried something domestic. Now she is in a good place. Happy with herself. Happy with her family. And very happy w...
5.6K 209 28
mumma! yes baby ? where is dadda ? i want my dadda ?🥺 its about a jeon jungkook and kim y/n where both fell in love and one day their both...
31.7K 1.7K 39
#MAAN# What if Anu gets pregnant when maya took choti with her while anuj acts rudely with her? How will she reveal it? What will anuj reaction? Wil...