Another Like Me - Part I (CoT...

By Creepsies

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. The prodigal genius of the 4th Generation White Room, feared and respected among those wh... More

Chapter 00 - Prologue
Chapter 01 - The Beginning
Chapter 02 - Manabu Horikita
Chapter 03 - Class Test
Chapter 04 - Reveal
Chapter 05 - Preparation
Chapter 06 - Kikyo Kushida
Chapter 07 - Midterms
Chapter 08 - Ken Sudo
Chapter 09 - Witness
Chapter 10 - Platinum
Chapter 11 - Hearing
Chapter 12 - Trap
Chapter 13 - Speranza
Chapter 14 - Deserted Island Special Test, Part 1
Chapter 15 - Deserted Island Special Test, Part 2
Chapter 16 - Deserted Island Special Test, Part 3
Chapter 17 - Deserted Island Special Test, Part 4
Chapter 18 - Deserted Island Special Test, Part 5
Chapter 19 - Deserted Island Special Test, Part 6
Chapter 20 - Deserted Island Special Test, Finale
Chapter 21 - No Break
Chapter 22 - The Zodiac Exam, Part 1
Chapter 23 - The Zodiac Exam, Part 2
Chapter 24 - The Zodiac Exam, Part 3
Chapter 25 - The Zodiac Exam, Finale
Chapter 26 - Another Like Me
Chapter 27 - Dictator
Chapter 28 - Natural Genius
SS.1 - Standards (Chiaki Matsushita)
SS.2 - The Man Behind The Mask (Kikyo Kushida)
Chapter 29 - Shadows
Chapter 30 - Strength Test
Chapter 31 - Reconnaissance
Chapter 32 - Double-Edged Sword
Chapter 33 - The Curtain Rises
Chapter 34 - Foul Play
Chapter 35 - Theatrics
SS.3 - An Aura of Mystery (Ryuji Kanzaki)
Chapter 35.5 - Gossip (?) [Bonus]
Chapter 36 - Classroom of the Elite
Chapter 37 - Final Leg
Chapter 38 - Exposed, Part 1
Chapter 39 - Exposed, Part 2
Chapter 39.5 - The Student Council
Chapter 40 - Loyal Junior
Chapter 40.5 - Confession
Chapter 41 - The Negotiator
SS.4 - Siding With The Winner (Masayoshi Hashimoto)
Chapter 42 - Striking Gold
Chapter 43 - Rewind
Chapter 44 - The Paper Shuffle
Announcement - [1]
Chapter 44.5 - Teacher Troubles
Chapter 45 - Bookworm
Chapter 46 - Backroom Deal
Chapter 47 - Queen
Chapter 47.5 - Quest [Bonus]
Chapter 48 - Man With A Plan
Chapter 49 - Study Groups
Chapter 50 - Possibilities
Chapter 51 - Provocation
Chapter 52 - Realization
Announcement - [2]
Chapter 53 - Submission
Chapter 54 - Retaliation
SS.5 - The Greater Good (Shiina Hiyori)
SS.6 - Fearless (Sakayanagi Arisu)
SS.7 - Hot Guys (Mori Nene)
Random One Shot 1 - Kiryuin Fuka
Question - [1]
Announcement - [3]
Random One Shot 2 - Ichinose Honami
Chapter 55 - Tail
Chapter 56 - Cold Reading
Chapter 57 - Family
Chapter 58 - Camouflage
Chapter 59 - Rokusuke Kouenji
Chapter 59.5 - Trust
Chapter 60 - True Defeat
Chapter 61 - Suspicion
SS.8 - Friends (Kikyo Kushida)
Chapter 62 - Date?
Chapter 63 - Operation Peri-Peri [Bonus]
Chapter 64 - Date!
Chapter 66 - Reveal 2.0
Chapter 67 - The Beginning of the End
Chapter 68 - The End of the Beginning
Chapter 68.5 - Desire
Chapter 69 - Epilogue
Another Like Me, Part II (Teaser)
Part II is Out!

Chapter 65 - Playboy

4.4K 185 101
By Creepsies

( Takeyama POV )

My phone buzzed alive.

I was currently taking a leisurely stroll in the park outside the school building, a bit farther away from the dormitories. The December air was incredibly chilling, and the snow hadn't dialed down even a bit. In fact, it felt like there was almost a blizzard going on.

However, that was not enough to deter any of the students from enjoying their winter time, and most of them were chatting with their friends while wearing eskimo levels of clothing.

I was quite resistant to the cold, so a simple puffer-jacket, gloves and a scarf was enough to keep me warm.

"Not gonna pick up the call?"

I turned to look at Asahina Nazuna, who was staring at the phone in my pocket. "It's ringing, you know."

"I know. To pick up the call, I would have to take off my gloves. I'm not going to do that. I'll call them back once I head back to my room," I replied.

"Fair enough," Nazuna said, and she rubbed her hands together for warmth. "Wow, it's pretty cold this time..... how are you even surviving with that skimpy-ass clothing?"

"I have good resistance."

"Aww, give me a better answer than that!" she said playfully, and she slapped my back. "You're trying to impress me by showing me that you've got good resistance, right? Don't worry, it's working! I'm already impressed!"

"I wasn't trying to do that. Besides, where did you even come from? I was supposed to be meeting Kiryuin-senpai now," I said.

Nazuna's eyes widened like golf balls.

"What!? You have a date with the Kiryuin Fuka!?"

"Not a date. We're friends."

"That's the first time I've heard Kiryuin-san have a friend," Nazuna answered. "She doesn't talk to anyone in her class 2-B, from what I've heard. How did you manage to talk to someone who doesn't even speak to anyone in her own class? You scored the big fish, Keisuke."

"There's nothing like that going on between us."

"Aww, bummer. But you're thinking about it, right?" she nudged me. "You do understand that Kiryuin-san is one of the most desirable women in our entire school?"

"Is she?" I asked obliviously.

"Yes she is! She's got a super-perfect body! Like have you even seen her during swimming classes? She's an absolute hottie. Perfect abs and butt. Perfect booba size as well! Plus she's got a really pretty face!"

"....."

"What?" Nazuna asked me innocently. "Did hearing all of that get you turned on?"

"I've got good self-control, thank you. But the way you described her was quite alluring."

Nazuna suddenly smiled a devil's smile.

"Hey, hey. What do you think about me, hmm?" she asked me. "You think I'm hot?"

"Are you sure that's what you're supposed to be asking your junior out of nowhere?" I asked exasperatedly.

"Well, I know you're not, but right now I'm curious," she said with a poker face. "I want to know. You think I'm hot?"

I scratched my head in annoyance. What am I supposed to say?

"..... I don't think so, senpai."

Nazuna stared at me without any change in her expression.

"You're kidding me, right?" she looked at me with a disgusted expression. "You actually said that?"

"You're not hot. You're pretty," I completed my sentence. "Hot is a very subjective term. Besides, I don't like using it much to describe women. It feels off. I'm going to go with pretty and cute."

Even under all the winter clothing, I could see Nazuna turn bright pink at my comments.

"Oh!" she gasped involuntarily. "I-I-I see..... thanks, I guess?"

"No problem."

It was my turn to tease her this time.

"Hey, senpai~~ maybe you shouldn't ask such questions to me if you can't handle the answer. You're red as a rose."

Nazuna punched me on my arm. "M-m-meanie! I can ask you whatever I like, thank you!"

"Senpai?"

"W-what?"

"You cut your hair, didn't you?"

Nazuna widened her eyes, and twiddled her fingers nervously in front of her. "You..... y-you noticed?"

"I did. It's a bit hard to figure out, but I've seen you enough to notice it. It looks really pretty. Stunning, if I may."

I wasn't lying when I said that. Nazuna-senpai was a different kind of pretty, much more different than Chiaki, who gave off a sweet and mature air, or Sakayanagi in Class A, with her cute and ethereal doll-like stature.

She had a very beautiful face, with her chocolate-brown hair flowing down to her well-developed chest, a sight to behold. Her posture was straight and refined. If I had to rate her out of 10, it would be nothing less than a solid 8.

"T-t-thank you," she stuttered, awkwardly pushing a bit of her hair behind her ear. "Even Miyabi didn't notice..... but you did....."

"Quick question — are you and Nagumo-senpai dating?"

"NOO!" she screamed loudly, almost as though she was afraid someone might be thinking that. "I would never date Miyabi! He's just a friend. Plus, he's not boyfriend material. Not in the least. I personally know it."

"I feel like you completely demolished Nagumo's reputation. If only he could have heard this....."

I decided to continue the relentless teasing.

"Say, senpai. What's your ideal boy type?"

Nazuna was turning redder and redder by the second. "My b-b-boy type?"

"Yeah, your boy type," I repeated blandly. "Are you into quiet, shy guys? Or the bad boy, delinquent types? Or maybe the popular, good-at-everything types?"

"N-no, I haven't really given it much thought," she replied, still obviously flustered. "I mean, I did have those small crushes back in middle school, the cool senpais, the delinquent type, maybe....."

She pointed at my piercings. "Maybe those..... types....."

"So bad boys?"

"N-no, but there were the senpais who were good-at everything kinda ones..... everybody liked them."

"So, the good-at-everything type popular boy is your type? That's too cliché."

"N-no, it's not that. That's not my type," she shook her head left and right adorably. "I..... I d-don't know....."

"Is there no one you like in this school?"

For a second, she didn't seem to register the question. But when she did, Nazuna turned fifty shades of red, and stared at me with wide eyes.

"S-someone I like?"

"Yeah. There's gotta be someone in this school that you've fallen for, right?"

She pursed her lips, unable to come up with an answer. "I..... I think..... maybe, I might have fallen for someone....."

"Wait, really? Who is it?"

"I c-can't say it!" she squeaked. "It's private!"

"Second year?" I asked curiously.

"I, umm....." she visibly sweatdropped. "N-no....."

"Third year?"

"....."

"Wait, you're kidding? It's a first year?" I raised my eyebrows. "I thought girls don't usually go for the juniors....."

"But I didn't say anything!" she whimpered. "Why are you assuming things!?"

"Then how about you tell me whether I'm right or wrong?"

"W-well, you're r-right..... no wait!" she facepalmed as she revealed herself. I smirked in victory.

"So it is a first year," I proclaimed. "Interesting. I wouldn't have guessed."

Nazuna looked like she wanted nothing more than to melt with the snow. "Ahh well, the first years this t-time are surprisingly..... cool....."

"Never expected to hear that from a senior, but I'll take it," I said. "How about this — let's play 5 Questions. I gotta guess who it is before you guess mine. Deal?"

She looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"You'll tell me..... who you like?"

"Yup. Only if you win."

Would Nazuna let go of such an opportunity?

"..... I'm in," she declared meekly. "But since you know which year my crush is from, you need to tell me yours. It's unfair otherwise."

"Fair enough. Alright, it's a second year."

Nazuna's mouth dropped open wide. "W-wait, it's a second year!? N-n-not a first year cutie or something?"

Did she actually buy that?

"I'm into older women..... maybe?" I whispered the last part uncertainly.

Now that I thought about it, I AM into older women. *cough* Chabs-sensei *cough*

Nazuna seemed to have found new determination in getting to know my imaginary crush. Well, if push came to shove, I knew what name I was going to throw out anyways.

"Alright, I'll go first," she said. "Is the girl from Class 2-A?"

"..... yes." I could see Nazuna internally punching the air in glee.

"Right, my turn. Is the boy from Class 1-A?"

"NOPE."

"Huh."

She smirked at the headstart I had given her. I already had an idea as to who it was, so maybe I could just waste some time here.....

"It's my turn now!" she squeaked. "Okie, do you personally know her, or do you just admire her from afar?"

"I can answer only questions with a yes/no," I replied.

"Aww, ok. Lemme rephrase that — do you personally know her?"

"..... I do."

She raised her eyebrows, and I could see a tint of red-turning-maroon on her cheeks now. "You're really sneaky, Keisuke..... you've been flirting with the entire girl population, huh?"

"What can I do? They approach me."

"You could turn them down!" she squealed.

"And why would I turn down someone who wants to talk to me?" I asked in an annoyed tone. "Besides, if it's someone as pretty as you, I welcome them with open arms."

Poof!

I could see the steam blow out from Nazuna-senpai's ears as I said this. Did I take the flirting a bit too far.....? Should I dial down?

"Aww, senpai~~ you're so red..... you really like getting compliments from me, don't cha?"

"B-b-b-b-baka!" she screamed out loud, and she whacked me on the back. "S-s-stop doing that!"

"Doing what?" I asked innocently.

"You..... you know, being so suggestive!" Nazuna screamed for lack of better word. "You'll give everyone the wrong idea!"

"Hmm? And what wrong idea are we talking about, senpai~~"

Nazuna looked like she was ready to blast into a million pieces.

"You know very well!" she replied. "Ugh, why am I stuck with an irritating kouhai like you..... Keisuke Baka-yama....."

"Say, senpai. You wanna know who I have a crush on in the second year?" I asked, making sure to add 'second year' for added effect.

Her ears immediately perked up, and she looked at me with puppy eyes. If she had a tail, it would be wagging really fast right now.

"Mhm," she said, nodding her head vigorously. It came out much cuter than I expected it to.

"Alright, promise you'll keep it a secret, senpai~~?"

"I promise!" she said, and she even held out her pinkie finger. I lightly grasped it, not wanting to leave her hanging.

I stopped walking, and so did Nazuna. She was breathing quite heavily; whether this was an effect of the cold or in anticipation of my answer, I wasn't quite sure.

I leaned in forward towards Nazuna's ear, and lightly brushed my lips against her ear for added effect. She immediately froze up, but managed to keep her cool.

"I....."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"...... like....."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"..... you, Nazuna-senpai~~"

I leaned back after dropping the bomb.

Detonating in five.....

Four.....

Three.....

Two.....

One.....

..... Nazuna did not move. She continued to stand frozen in one spot, her mouth wide open, and she stared forward into the air.

"Earth to senpai~~ ?"

I waved my hand in front of her face, and that's when she finally realized that she had been spacing out for over 10 seconds.

"Baka-yama....."

She murmured under her breath, and she pulled her scarf closer to her face. "Keisuke..... Baka-yama...."

"What's up?"

"You really..... like me.....?"

"Of course I do," I said. "You're super cool and fun to be around..... as a friend."

Nazuna widened her eyes again, and looked at me like she was going to kill me any moment.

"You idiot....." she said, as she clutched her hands together, and she punched my gut the hardest that evening.

I reeled back in pain. Even Ryuuen doesn't hit that hard.

"Bake-yama..... don't do that again," she said slowly, and she folded her hands in front of her. "You're so dense..... denser than osmium....."

"Aww senpai~~ come on, what were you even expecting?" I said, as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to me. She flinched as I pulled her closer to me in a side-hug, but she didn't resist.

Instead, she leaned in a bit towards me, and fiddled with my pockets.

If someone were to notice us right now, it would be a serious misunderstanding.....

"I don't really know," Nazuna said, as she rested her head on me. "But you shouldn't play with a girl's heart like this, Keisuke."

"But I'm a player. It's in my genes."

"Well then, I'm sorry, Mr. Playboy," Nazuna huffed. "You're never gonna get a girlfriend if you disappoint so many girls."

"You do realize this is coming from someone who almost fainted because I told them I liked her?"

"..... touché, Baka-yama."

I slowed down a bit, and we made one full round around the school campus. I looked at the time. It's already been an hour since our meeting time.

"I don't think Kiryuin-senpai is gonna come today," I murmured. "Did she prank me.....? I'm gonna have to talk to her, huh....."

"Hey!" Nazuna chopped me on my head. "You're not supposed to be thinking of other girls when you're out with a girl!"

"Doesn't that count only when you're dating?" I asked, genuinely perplexed.

"Umm, no, not r-really. I m-mean, yeah, but no....."

Looks like Nazuna short-circuited once again.

"It's fine, I won't talk about other girls, if that makes you happy," I dismissed her. "But hey, you don't get to talk much about other guys either, ok? Like Nagumo. You don't want me to become possessive now, do you, senpai~~"

"Hey, but I don't talk much about him!" she squeaked. "Maybe I wouldn't mind you being more possessive of me....."

"What was that?"

"NOTHING!"

"Uh-huh. Besides, I'm a playboy, you see. I get to go out with several girls, but I'm not dating any of them. Pretty crazy, right?"

"You're the one who's crazy," she huffed. "Have you seen the new ikemen results?"

"Why do you have the ikemen results of the first years, senpai?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Not the first years, dummy. It's a cumulative chart," she explained. "An entire school ikemen list. All boys across school years are ranked."

"There's a chart for that as well?"

"Yup!" she beamed and spread her arms as though unveiling a brand new product. "And guess who's on top?"

"Haruki Yamauchi."

"Who?" Nazuna asked innocently.

"No one. Please don't mind me," I said passively. "Besides, I don't know who's on top. Must be a second or third year, right? I'll probably go with Manabu-senpai/Nagumo or someone."

"Manabu-senpai? Since when did you start calling the ex-President by his first name?" Nazuna raised an eyebrow.

"A few months, I guess. I'm on good terms with him."

"Right," Nazuna brushed it off. "And no, your answers are wrong. Lemme just show you."

Saying so, Nazuna whipped out her phone, and.....

"Wait, why is there a hole in your glove?" I asked. There was a small hole on the right thumb finger of Nazuna's glove.

"It's for situations just like these," she replied, and pushed her thumb out of the hole. "I made it myself, so that I could use my phone while wearing gloves as well."

"Damn, ingenious....."

She ignored me, and proceeded to scroll through some random lists(?), and finally settled on the one named 'Ikemen - All'.

She pushed her phone on my nose, and I stumbled back. I snatched it from her hand.

"....."

"See?" she asked.

"Yeah."

1. Keisuke Takeyama (1-C)
2. Manabu Horikita (3-A)
3. Miyabi Nagumo (2-A)
.
.
.
.

"Strange....."

"Nothing's strange," Nazuna piped up. "You're number one in the entire school at the moment. You've got looks and smarts. You're the only first year in the top five."

"I'm flattered," I said nonchalantly, and I handed her phone back to her. "So you're basically saying that I'm the most wanted man in the grade?"

"Way to ruin the mood," she sulked. "But yes. You're the one person in the school anyone would date."

"Oh? Then how about we date, senpai~~"

Nazuna flushed a million hues of red. "S-S-Shut up, Baka-yama!"

"I'm joking."

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N's:

Literally Nagatoro and Senpai but with Keisuke and Nazuna.

Bye-bye~~

________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707K 23.9K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
3.9K 52 20
A normal day on the Sunny suddenly approaches a island which was populated and celebrated for the big star of all Imu-Sama. It is said that she is ve...
230K 3.2K 42
ONGOING 2024!!! Dating A Fnaf Boy isn't as easy as it seems. It comes with it's ups and downs, but no matter what they still love you. Characters: Fr...
3.5K 67 11
"I love you" are the last words Ai Hoshino remembers saying before she died... but when she opened her eyes she became... A baby?!? And she became th...