Daughter One Shots || Scarlet...

By scarlettsbitxh

Just some one shots of Scarlett and Natasha's daughter. REQUESTS ARE OPEN More

Tired - NR
First Steps - SJ
Bullied - SJ
Sick - NR
Adopted - SJ
Jealousy- SJ
School Visit - NR
School Visit Pt.2 - NR
Premiere - SJ
Seperation Anxiety - SJ
Missing - SJ
Training - NR
Graduation - NR
Big Brother - NR
Memories - NR
Nap Time - NR
Girl's Day Out - SJ
The Red Room - NR
Eventful Shopping Trip - SJ

Birthday - SJ

6.2K 89 23
By scarlettsbitxh

REQUESTED BY: mimiromanova
Happy Birthday! ^

AGE: 15

WORD COUNT: 1858

Y/N'S POV:

I wake up to my mom shaking me gently to wake me up, I groan and turn my body so that my back is facing her.

"Y/N baby wake up, it's your birthday"I hear my mom whisper to me, I groan in response and get a chuckle from my mom.

"Come on baby, it's time to wake up"She says laughing slightly as she pulls me up so I am sitting up against my headboard.

"No mom, I wanna sleep"I mumble out trying to slide back down the headboard but my mom stops me.

"No come on, I'm making your favourite breakfast"She says and I slowly open my eyes and look at her with a pout on my face but my mom just kisses my forehead and stands up straight before rubbing my shoulder to urge me to get out of bed.

"Fine, let me get my phone first"I say and reach over to get my phone and get out of bed and let out a big stretch.

"Good girl, come on Rose, Colin and Cosmo are waiting for us"My mom says as she goes to walk out of my bedroom with me close behind her.

Rose is my 8 year old sister, Cosmo is my 1 year old brother and Colin is my step dad but I think of him as my real dad because he has been there for me more than my real dad.

"Happy birthday Y/N!"Rose shouts as I walk into the dining room where everyone is including Aunt Lizzie.

"Thank you Rosey!"I say happily and give her a big hug.

"Happy birthday munchkin"Colin says hugging me and giving me a kiss on my head before patting my hair down and pulling away from the hug.

"Happy birthday my little angel"Aunt Lizzie says walking over to me with wide arms beckoning me to walk into them.

I hug her tightly and she kisses my head a strokes my hair and we stay like that for a little while until Cosmo starts to make a fuss making all of us laugh.

"Don't worry Cos I didn't forget about you"I say as I pick him up out of his highchair and bounce him gently in my arms as I hug him.

"Birfay!"He says cutely making all of us smile and laugh at him.

"Good job baby boy"I say as I kiss his big fat cheek, making him giggle.

"I better get started on that breakfast"Mom says before kissing my head and walking into the kitchen.

I sit in my normal seat with Cosmo on my lap and Rose beside me, Aunt Lizzie sits across from my and Colin and mom usually sit at each end of the table.

"Breakfast is served"Mom says from the kitchen and Colin and Aunt Lizzie walk in and get all of our plates and mom comes and sits down as Colin puts Cosmo in his highchair again.

We all chat and eat our breakfast happy to be in each others company.

"So Y/N what would you like to do today?"Mom asks me smiling at me as we all finish eating our food.

"I'm not sure, maybe we could just stay here for the day and have a family day and then go out for dinner later"I suggest shrugging my shoulders and mom nods her head.

"If that's what you want to do then we can do that"Mom says smiling at me and I nod my head and Mom and Aunt Lizzie start to clean the breakfast away while Colin brings Cosmo and Rose into the living room.

I go to my bedroom to get ready for the day, I have a shower and dry and style my hair before doing my skincare and then putting on some light makeup such as concealer, highlighter, blush, mascara and some eyeliner.

I change into a white long sleeve crop top, grey sweatpants and my panda jordan high tops.

Y/N'S OUTFIT:

~

I walk downstairs and mom and Aunt Lizzie are already sitting on the couch both ready and so is Colin but Rose and Cosmo are still in their pjs.

"Come on baby, can you help me get Rose and Cosmo ready, we are gonna go to the park if that's okay with you?"Mom asks me and I smile and nod my head before picking Cosmo up off the floor and holding Rose's hand as we walk up the stairs.

I walk into Cosmo's bedroom and lay him on his changing table while Rose sits on the rocking chair waiting for mom to come in with her clothes.

"Can you change Cosmo's diaper and get him changed into something comfy?"My mom asks me and I nod my head and pick Cosmo up because I don't wanna leave him unattended while I pick an outfit out for him.

I pick out a a pair of green sweatpants, a creme sweatshirt and a pair of white trainers for him before bringing him back to the changing table.

I change his diaper after taking his pjs off and then get him changed into his outfit and then I walk into the bathroom with Cosmo and sit him in the counter while a gel his hair.

COSMO'S OUTFIT:

~

I bring him back into his bedroom to see that Rose is all ready as well, she is wearing a grey tracksuit and some white trainers with her hair in a high ponytail.

ROSE'S OUTFIT:

~

Me and mom bring Cosmo and Rose downstairs and everyone gets their shoes on and we all leave the house to go to the park down the street.

We walk to the park and Rose immediately runs to the playground and starts climbing the monkey bars.

"You wanna go play Cos?"I ask my little brother and he nods his head frantically with a big smile on his chubby little face.

"Ya!"He exclaims and I nod and head off to the playground with Cosmo and we play on the slide for a little bit and then on the swings and he even has a go on the money bars but with me obviously holding him.

"Good job buddy, now move your other hand to the other bar"I say and he does that and I praise him again, he is such a cutie.

"Kids come on it's time to go, we are having a movie day!"Mom shouts to us and we all smile before going back to her and the other adults.

We all head back home and we all take our shoes off and sit on the couch while mom brings Cosmo up for a diaper change.

When they come back down we all sit and watch movies until it comes to getting ready for dinner, me, mom, Aunt Lizzie and Rose all start to get ready before Colin and Cosmo because they only take a few minutes.

I start with touching up my makeup and adding some eyeshadow and lipstick, I did a small bit of black eye shadow at my eyeliner and some red lipstick because I wanna look really good for tonight.

I then curl my hair and then brush it out before putting hair spray in it to hold it for tonight.

I then get my dress out which is a short black dress with long sleeves and my heels which are black as well.

Y/N'S OUTFIT:

~

Everyone else gets ready and then we all head to dinner, we get to the fancy restaurant and sit down waiting to order.

Mom let's me get an alcoholic drink since I'm turning 15 but only one for tonight, we all sit and eat our meals while chatting and having a good time.

We then get home and we all get into our pjs and take off our makeup before heading back downstairs, mom put Cosmo to bed as he fell asleep on the way home.

"Okay it is present time now, this present is from Rose and Cosmo"Mom says giving it to Rose to give to me.

Rose hands it to me and sits beside me waiting for me to open it.

"Open it faster Y/N"Rose whines making all of us laugh.

"Okay okay"I say as I rip it open to see a box from dylan oaks, I smile and open it to see a beautiful necklace that has Rose and Cosmo's names on each side.

"It's beautiful Rosey, thank you so much"I say as I hug her and put it on smiling to myself.

"Your welcome, I'll tell Cosmo you like it tomorrow"Rose says smiling happily to herself.

"Okay this is from me"Aunt Lizzie says handing me my present.

I open it up to find a new phone, I gasp and look up at her with a big smile on my face, I get up and hug her tightly while thanking her.

"I'm guessing you like it"Aunt Lizzie says chucking.

"I love it, thank you"I say pulling away from the hug, I sit back down and place the phone beside me so I can open it later.

"This one is from me and Colin"My mom says handing me my next present, I open it up and see lots of new makeup supplies and a new perfume.

"Thank you mom and Colin, I love it. I have been needing new makeup for awhile now"I say smiling and I get up and hug both of them.

"This one is from me and just me only"Mom says and I smile and take it from and her sit back down to open it.

I open it and see a Louis Vuitton bag, the one I have been saving up for, for awhile now.

"Oh my god thank you so much mom, but I have been saving up for this"I say smiling at her.

"I knew how much you wanted it and had to buy it for you, you spend the money you saved on something else"Mom says hugging me and then she kisses my head before I sit back down.

"And this one is from all of us"Colin says handing me a heavy box, "Now be careful with this one"He says and I nod and slowly open the box to see a little puppy laying inside.

I gasp and tear up as I look at the husky puppy, I pick it up and see it's a girl and I start to cry, mom and Aunt Lizzie come over and sit beside me to hug me with Rose on mom's lap ans Colin on the other side of mom.

"Thank you so much, I have wanted a dog for ages, I love you all so much"I say as I cry into my mom's shoulder, happy tears of course.

This has been the best birthday ever and I couldn't be more grateful for all the presents and most of all my family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 59.3K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
421K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
595K 21.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
112K 3.5K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...