DazaixChuuya one shots (suoko...

Von Nicholasistrans

Dazai x Chuuya one shots! ☆☆☆ Tw's will be in the beginning of the chapters♡ Finally completed!! Finished 12... Mehr

IT A HIGH SCHOOL AUUUUU YEAAAA BITCHESSSSSS
Break up..
Fighting the urge (not a chapeter)
Trans Chuuya (part 1)
Trans chuuya (part 2)
Gay shit
T-T
Books
Me ranting about soukoku-
My skin
He is gone...
Chuuya
The Time We Had
Tears
Who would want him? Part 1
Writer block T-T
As The Memories Pass By
As The Memories Pass By (But its good)
Last words
"Goodbye Chuuya" "Goodbye Osamu"
I NEED IDEAS.
Chuuya
It was only one time.
Um
Arcade
Murder me
Storms
To all my readers

Sleep over

7.8K 89 247
Von Nicholasistrans

Hello!!! So thanks for all the reads!!! I never reached that many In a night.
Tw/Cw: sh, attempted suicide, suicide, drinking, smoking, mental break downs, yelling, semi gore, p3do
(If I missed any please tell me so I can update it)

Chapter explained:
Chuuya and Dazai are now 22, Dazai left the port mafia at 18. Chuuya angrier has only gotten worse and Chuuya is now more of an alcoholic than ever. Dazai on the other hand found where the short boy was and decided to pay a visit.

Chuuya pov:

I was there...I'm alive.

I had a wine glass in my hand, I never noticed the hot tears falling down, the salty taste of them, the saltines made me realize I was crying.

"Damn, I'm crying over that stupid Dazai again." I said taking another sip of my wine.

I'm 22, Dazai left when we where 18. It been four years since I seen him. I hate this. I hate Dazai, I hate the sheep for betraying me... no I deserved all of this all I do is slow people down. I can never keep my temper the same I'm always angry.

I never released how much of a pedophile,  Mori is until now. He would touch my waist my schoolers my hair, even my chest like I had boobs, he would even time to time kiss my neck. Or secretly take pictures of my ass. Or pics when I was sitting with my legs open. I didn't notice at first but Mori made a mistake taking a pic but forgetting to take the flash off.

Like I said before I haven't seen Dazai, that damn trader in 4 years. Today is the day the left witch was officially the fourth year.

I finished drinking the wine, I drank the same brand of wine and the same bottle every year when it's the day, or I should say the anniversary when my rival to lover left me alone. 

I threw the bottle at the door making glass go everywhere. 

I sat up. I walked over to the broken glass not even bothering to be careful not to hurt myself. I finished picking up all of the glass on the floor. My hands where bleeding and there was glass in the bottom of my foot, of course I took the glass out but I didn't mind the pain but my hands hurts like a bitch!

I ended up not wrapping bandages on them. What is this feeling... it just poof came out of no where.. this feeling of hatred, sadness, anger, confusion, the feelings I deserve all of the bad thing to be left, to be betrayed, to be broken, to be hated.

I punched my wall. I hit it very hard, there was now a hole and my hand was red bleeding..red blood

"Damn I need to take a shower..." I mumbled to myself, I walked into my bedroom to see nothing. Just a normal bathroom... I turned on my shower but turned it off losing the motivation to shower anymore. Ugly I looked in my mirror, I saw a man.. with discussing ginger curly hair. I could pull of as a girl.. I punched the mirror. More blood.

I turned off the shower, siting in the bathtub not caring that it's wet. I reached for my pocket. My hand was trembling due to the pain.

Well never mind I grabbed two things, it was a pack of cigarettes and a lighter, I placed the the cigarette in my mouth. I lit it after some time. No having anywhere else to put the ash I decided to put them in the toilet. I turned my head slightly. I saw a shinny thing from the corner of my eye. It was a blade. Had some dried blood on it. Most likely Dazai's. "I wonder how it feels..."
"Does it hurt?" "What is like?"

I picked up the blade. I had to reach a little tho. I grabbed the blade. It was definitely Dazai's. I was now by this point done with my cigarette so I placed the but down not wanting to flush that part. I rolled my sleeves up a little.

Hell it was getting hot anyways I took of my jacket. My wrist was now available.

I slightly pressed the blade to the skin on my wrist. I never cut before not knowing how to do so I started moving the blade left and right.

"Ah-"

It felt like shit, hell I just released what I have done. "Damn how the hell could Dazai even do this it hurts so bad..." I muttered

I kept on doing it till I couldn't handle the pain anymore.

I took the blade off my skin. I just dropped the blade on the floor and placed my wrist out of the tub not wanting my clothes to get bloody. I just sat there letting myself bleed.

Dazai's pov:

Ahhh!!!! Today is the day, I've been waiting 4 years for this! Let's hope Chuuya didn't move away~

I walked up to the Gingers apartment, I wanted to wait 4 years before I would see him again. I opened the door that was for some reason unlocked.

It was quite..a little too quite.
I walked into the living room, it was also connected to the kitchen. The sink was filled with dishes that painfully needed cleaning.

I now walked into the kitchen, the kitchen and living room was separated by a counter. I saw a cabinet opened, it was Chuuya's wine/liquor cabinet. I got it for him when we where 16. Also the same time I released Chuuya was wine OBSESSED! I closed the wine cabinet and started walking towards, Chuuya's room it was a small but not to small apartment enough for two people.

I saw a trash can full of a broken wine bottle.

No ones pov:

Dazai's eyes widened at the glass. Although they where Immediately back to how they were.

Dazai continued to look around the apartment.

"It weird that I haven't seen Chibi yet... it to late at night for him to be anywhere plus his shoes are here." Dazai thought.

The last and final room

The bathroom.

                                  •
A/N:I'm turning Chuuya into a angst whore now slay

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))♡

Dazai pov:

I slowly opened the door. I kept my eyes closed. Something felt off...I opened my eyes to see what the uneasy feeling was.

My eyes widened at the sight I rushed to Chuuya. Falling on my knees. Right in front of the cuts, "Shit! Chuuya what the hell did you do?????!!!" I asked

No response....

I moved my hand to his neck to look for a pulse. He was alive he could either be passed out or asleep. Chuuya was never "I can't stay up all night without caffeine" type of person and all the wine would have made him sleepy.

I picked up the blade that was right under Chuuya's arm, I put it in the toilet and flushed it. This is when I felt a hand grab my shirt. I looked over to see Chuuya grabbing the back of my shirt. He was pale I picked him up not bothering that he wad wet. (If y'all don't get y'all's horny asses out of here. It's angst😥😨)

Although it got my bandages wet...

His breathing was shallow and shaky.

I wrapped his wound, without him waking up, I placed him in bed. That's what woke him up.

"What the hell ar-are you doing here Dazai!" He yelled. "I came to see you but I'm now I'm glad I came to see you, looks like I came just in time as well. 

He didn't like this very much, and decided to attempt to punch me but he was far to weak.

"Stop... you lost enough blood your weak right now you need rest." I said now getting in bed right next to Chuuya.

"Oh s-shut up I'm fine!" I barely touched his wrist with my finger. "Ack!"

My hands where now around his waist, I pulled him down, spooning him.

I was now holding Chuuya hostage holding his waist with one hand one the other playing with his hair.

Guess I'm going to have to stay the night... just like a sleepover.

Gayasses.
Word count: 1398k

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.8K 73 13
Extremely rare ship pair. But it came to my mind a while ago and I kinda fell in love with it so I wanted to make a story. I had some help from @cert...
104K 3.5K 16
After graduating from Shiratorizawa Semi had become a singer, a famous one at that. But after a bad fall on stage, he ended up in the hospital, his n...
34.3K 402 9
Chuuya caught feelings for a certain brunette, but fate has an odd way of keeping them apart
260K 13.3K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...