๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ | สœษชษขสœ & สŸแดแดก

By sannohdaime

"๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐šข๐š–๐š‹๐š˜๐š•๐š’๐šฃ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š™๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š๐šข ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š—๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ, ๐š—... More

Epigraph
graphics
Prologue
Author's note
ACT 1: The Girl from Sannoh
PLAYLIST #1
Chapter 1: Sannoh Rengokai
Chapter 2: Memories
Chapter 4: Sannoh vs. Oya
Chapter 5: White Rascals
Chapter 6: Familiar
Chapter 7: Come back
Chapter 8: Nameless Street
Chapter 9: Red Rum Factory
Chapter 10: Amamiya
Chapter 11: Contemplating
Chapter 12: Daruma Ikka
ACT 2: The Girl from SWORD
PLAYLIST #2
Chapter 1: Alone
Chapter 2: Noboru
Chapter 3: Solace
Chapter 4: Welcome home
Chapter 5: Amamiya x Rude Boys
Chapter 6: Tangled
Chapter 7: Coastal Battle
Chapter 8: Recollections
ACT 3: The Girl in The Rain
PLAYLIST #3
Chapter 1: Dream of the past
Chapter 2: A date
Chapter 3: Check
Chapter 4: Sannoh Rengokai x Amamiya
Chapter 5: Avenge
Chapter 6: Takeru
Chapter 7: Red Rain
Chapter 8: Moving Forward
ACT 4: The Girl Fights Back
PLAYLIST #4
Chapter 1: Horizon
Chapter 2: SWORD Alliance
Chapter 3: Questions
Chapter 4: Making Choices
Chapter 5: Was it really over?
Chapter 6: Black Envelope
Chapter 7: Declaration
Chapter 8: And so, it begins
Chapter 9: Evidence
Chapter 10: Wild Chase
Chapter 11: Break into the dark
Chapter 12: Final Battle Pt. 1
Chapter 13: Final Battle Pt. 2
Epilogue
Thank You
Iris | HiGH & LOW The Worst

Chapter 3: Oya High

2.1K 71 7
By sannohdaime

"I'll be fine and don't burden yourself too much. Responsibility, my ass!"

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

1 month ago...

Oya High is a national den for delinquents who claim a good academic background to gather. Due to the academic background, the neighborhood's scouts are endless, and to be scouted for a better place, they continue to repeat a year. Even being held back for five years is a common thing.

The said school is near the territory of Sannoh, Chiharu, who is a student of Oya High, found himself running away from the other students and unexpectedly crossed the border of Oya High to Sannoh.

As he was running, he bumped into Asahina Yamato, a well-known member of Sannoh Rengokai.

"Thank you, girls," Asahina Hisako said to the girls in pink robes as they entered the Asahina garage.

"Osu!" the girls replied and bowed their heads.

"Grandma, what's for dinner?" Yamato who was there sitting and seemed to be fixing a bike asked.

"I'm not a grandma! Whenever someone sees my face they go "grandma, grandma"!" Hisako told her son. After the mother-son arguing, Yamato and the girls were left behind in the garage as Hisako made her way inside their home.

"What're you saying to Hisako-senpai?"

"Don't call her grandma!"

"Don't call her that!"

Yamato looked at the four women standing inside his garage with a disbelief look.

"Got it, I was wrong," he muttered as he sat down on his seat once again. "Really, girls go "this guy" and "that guy", be quiet."

Yamato noticed the girls still there and staring at him. "Hurry and leave already!" he groaned in annoyance.

"Huh?! Deal with your customer first," Junko told him and pointed at the boy standing at the entrance.

Yamato glanced at the boy. "What?" he asked.

"If you're here to repair a bike, I'm sorry but we're closed today," he added.

"You don't remember me?" the boy asked.

"What?"

"A week ago, you saved me," he said. Yamato finally dawned on him what the boy meant.

"Ah!" he breathed. He remembered how he fought the guys who were chasing the younger boy and when he found out that they were students from Oya High, he immediately took off.

"That's right, at that time..."

"My name is Chiharu," the Oya student introduced himself. "I've been looking for you. I wanted to say thank you for that time."

"Oi!" Yamato stopped him from bowing. "Come here first." The older guy led Chiharu away from the four girls who were listening to their conversation throughout the whole time. He told the younger one that he just subconsciously did it.

Chiharu also began to explain his story on why he ended up enrolling in Oya High. He said that he transferred not too long ago and he did not know anything about the rules in said school. Not knowing the rules, he picked a fight with the no. 2 of the school, Furuya. Since then, he became their target.

Due to Yamato saving him, the students became more violent toward Chiharu and he was unable to attend the school anymore.

"Eh? Because of me?" Yamato asked in disbelief.

"Then, you should be responsible, right?" the girls told Yamato.

"What do you mean?"

Chiharu stood up and asked, "Can I just join Sannoh Rengokai?"

Yamato groaned internally and bowed his head down as he rubbed his temples in frustration.

"You're in trouble, huh?" the girls taunted.

"Hurry and get out already!"

Yamato immediately introduced Chiharu to the others, especially to Cobra. At the Itokan, Hiyori is standing and leaning her weight on the counter while watching the interaction between the blonde leader and his childhood friend.

Hiyori glimpsed at the boy's uniform. It was familiar to her.

"I'm sorry if this is abrupt, but I want this guy to join Sannoh Rengokai."

Cobra and the others looked intently at the two.

"Yamato, isn't he wearing Oya High's uniform?" Hiyori asked from the counter.

"Huh?!" the Sannoh guys exclaimed in shock. Hiyori raised a brow at Yamato who is still looking at his fellow members.

Naomi and Hiyori just watched them and listened to their conversation.

"Hey! Be quiet for a bit!" Naomi scolded them and they immediately lowered their voices.

Cobra looked at Yamato with an intense gaze as if he was trying to read his childhood friend's mind.

Tetsu noticed his gaze and stood up from his seat as he pulled Chiharu outside. Hiyori sighed.

"Oi, Yamato. What happened with you?" Cobra asked with his usual cold glare. Hiyori watched Naomi as she went outside.

Cobra slammed his hand on the table and stood up.

"That excuse isn't good enough," Cobra said and walked away from his seat.

"Then, should I leave it like this?" Yamato suddenly said.

"If this is discovered at Oya High, it's like we're picking a fight by letting him join us," Dan said.

Cobra turned around to face Dan. "Oya High isn't a big deal, we can take them down anytime." Hiyori raised a brow at Cobra's statement.

"But this matter has no relationship with Sannoh," he said and walked towards Yamato and faced him. "It's your guy's problem."

With that, Cobra left the diner. Hiyori sighed as she watched him walk away.

"I understand where you're coming from, Yamato. But that Chiharu guy needs to take care of his own problem and not resort to joining Sannoh to get away from there," Hiyori told her childhood friend. Yamato looked down and did not answer but she knows he understood.

She was about to say something when the phone of the diner rang.

"Hello?"

"Hiyori? Where are you?" one of the Ichigo Milk girls called her.

"At the diner."

"The Sannoh guys?"

"They're here, too. Why do you ask?" She looked at Yamato and the others as Naomi, Chiharu, and Tetsu entered the diner.

"Oya High's coming there."

"Alright, thanks for telling us." Hiyori placed the phone on the counter and faced Yamato.

"Oya's here," she said making the Sannoh members stand up.

"I can't believe they're coming," Dan said.

"This will end if I go," Chiharu said and stood up.

"No!" Both Yamato and Hiyori said at the same time. Chiharu looked at both of them in surprise.

"Stop talking dumb," Tetsu muttered under his breath.

"I'm going to call Cobra," Dan stated. Yamato walked toward him and snatched his phone away.

"You guys stay here, I'll resolve what I'm responsible for," Yamato said.

"No, you're not going alone," Hiyori told him. "I'm coming with you."

"What?!" Yamato exclaimed.

"I'll be fine and don't burden yourself too much. Responsibility, my ass!" she said and make her way towards the exit.

"Wait, Hiyori!" Yamato called for her.

"Oh, Chiharu. Stay here and don't come outside until they leave, got it?" Hiyori told him.

"But..."

"We'll be fine. Hiyori attended Oya High for three months," Yamato told him as he pointed at the girl.

"I'll go, too," Dan said and stood up. Tetsu also stand up and Hiyori nodded her head.

Naomi looked at Hiyori with worry, she just winked at her and gave her a playful smile.

She's not scared of Oya High. She met Murayama, Furuya, and Seki back then. They weren't that close but she knew they can't lay a hand on her.

Yamato, Hiyori, and the other members of Sannoh went outside the diner and stood face-to-face with the students of Oya High.

Hiyori stood beside Yamato and Tetsu.

They heard a yell coming from the opposing group and a bald guy came walking toward them. Seki looked at them as if he is ready to bring them down. He stopped all of a sudden when he saw the familiar black-haired girl standing beside Yamato.

"You..." Seki pointed his index finger at her.

"Nice to see you again, Seki-kun," she smiled at him. Seki just glared at her but he seems to be taken aback to see a familiar face that came from Oya High.

For three months of attending the Devil's school, no one tried to fight her and if there are a few people who wants to challenge her, they will end up defeated.

Furuya and Murayama walked toward them while Seki is still pacing back and forth.

"There's no mistake, it was him," Furuya said as he referred to Yamato.

Murayama looked at Yamato with no expression on his face. He turned to Furuya and gestured for him to back off.

"Oi," Murayama called Seki and he immediately stopped moving. The bald student pointed toward the only girl in the opposing group. Murayama turned to look at her and chuckled.

"I didn't know you're here, senpai," he said with a smirk. Hiyori smiled lightly.

Murayama walked towards Yamato.

"Seems like my students are a burden lately. That kid Chiharu is here, right?"

"And what if he's here? What will you do?" Yamato asked.

"Give him to me," Murayama replied.

"I have no thoughts of returning him to you guys."

With that said, the rest of the Oya High students slowly walked toward them. Murayama smirked and turned towards his fellow members and clapped his hands.

"Sannoh has meddled in Oya's problem," he said.

"No, this has nothing to do with Sannoh." Yamato walked closer to Murayama. "This is my own problem."

"If you lay a hand on anyone, only do it to me." Murayama sighed and left in silence with Yamato's gaze. He was determined and the Oya High's leader knew it.

"I'll come again," Murayama replied. They immediately back off and left but not without Furuya and Seki taunting Dan and Tetsu with their gaze.

Hiyori sighed. It's not like Murayama's backing down. He's waiting for someone, and that someone wasn't here.

He wants to fight Cobra head-on.

----

A/N:

So, hey guys! I am updating today cuz I want you guys to see this! Lol.

Do you guys know Sherlock? And Gun-chan is part of the main cast? Anyway, there's a movie for that drama series and Araki Yuko is part of the movie! I didn't know about that when I was writing this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 250 9
Misako and Smokey fell in love at first sight and lived a peaceful life until Kuryu Group decided to stir up problems with SWORD. Based of High&Low s...
15.8K 670 55
A deadly visit at Autumn's house brings her to Japan and she finds herself joining with S.W.O.R.D and one of the Amamiya Brothers in order to fulfil...
90.3K 2.9K 46
how does he know who i am, and why does he give a damn about me . . . ๐’‰๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰&๐’๐’๐’˜ ( ๐’๐’š๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰ ) ๐’Ž๐’–๐’‚๐’“๐’š๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚ ๐’š๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’Œ๐’Š ๐’™ ๐’‡๐’†๐’Ž...
50K 1.1K 17
Iguro Obanai and Tomioka Giyuu knew each other before becoming hashiras. They went to the final selection, and got to know each other after it. Both...