๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ | สœษชษขสœ & สŸแดแดก

Per sannohdaime

"๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐šข๐š–๐š‹๐š˜๐š•๐š’๐šฃ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š™๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š๐šข ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š—๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ, ๐š—... Mรฉs

Epigraph
graphics
Prologue
Author's note
ACT 1: The Girl from Sannoh
PLAYLIST #1
Chapter 1: Sannoh Rengokai
Chapter 3: Oya High
Chapter 4: Sannoh vs. Oya
Chapter 5: White Rascals
Chapter 6: Familiar
Chapter 7: Come back
Chapter 8: Nameless Street
Chapter 9: Red Rum Factory
Chapter 10: Amamiya
Chapter 11: Contemplating
Chapter 12: Daruma Ikka
ACT 2: The Girl from SWORD
PLAYLIST #2
Chapter 1: Alone
Chapter 2: Noboru
Chapter 3: Solace
Chapter 4: Welcome home
Chapter 5: Amamiya x Rude Boys
Chapter 6: Tangled
Chapter 7: Coastal Battle
Chapter 8: Recollections
ACT 3: The Girl in The Rain
PLAYLIST #3
Chapter 1: Dream of the past
Chapter 2: A date
Chapter 3: Check
Chapter 4: Sannoh Rengokai x Amamiya
Chapter 5: Avenge
Chapter 6: Takeru
Chapter 7: Red Rain
Chapter 8: Moving Forward
ACT 4: The Girl Fights Back
PLAYLIST #4
Chapter 1: Horizon
Chapter 2: SWORD Alliance
Chapter 3: Questions
Chapter 4: Making Choices
Chapter 5: Was it really over?
Chapter 6: Black Envelope
Chapter 7: Declaration
Chapter 8: And so, it begins
Chapter 9: Evidence
Chapter 10: Wild Chase
Chapter 11: Break into the dark
Chapter 12: Final Battle Pt. 1
Chapter 13: Final Battle Pt. 2
Epilogue
Thank You
Iris | HiGH & LOW The Worst

Chapter 2: Memories

2.3K 93 9
Per sannohdaime

"Because it was funny. I love talking to you when you're drunk but I hate taking care of you when you were like that."

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

Hiyori fluttered her eyes open and as soon as she did, she met the bright light of the sun. The girl groaned in annoyance as she let herself sit up from her bed. She rummaged through her bed to look for her phone and when she finally found it, she looked at the time. It's almost ten in the morning, she and Cobra have talked about going to her grandpa's old cabin in the afternoon.

However, she needs to wake up early because she promised that she will treat him to lunch today. She groaned once again as she lazily gets out of her bed without even folding the blanket and tapping the crumpled white sheets. The young Kamiya quickly pivoted to her bathroom to start the day.

As soon as the girl finished her morning routine, she made her way toward the familiar diner. Naomi is the only one there and seems like she just opened the diner.

"I'm going out for today. Will you be alright tending the diner by yourself?" Hiyori asked as she walked towards the back of the counter where the girl is.

"I'll be fine, don't worry," Naomi answered. She looked at her best friend in confusion when the latter started raiding the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" Naomi asked her as she stopped doing whatever she was doing and looked at the black-haired girl. Her black waist-length hair is now tied into a messy bun as she crouched down the kitchen cabinets.

"I'll be making some lunch for Cobra," she simply answered, earning a confused look from the brown-haired girl.

"Yori, you're losing me here," she muttered. Hiyori stopped what she was doing and stood up straight. She sighed and looked at Naomi.

"He will be taking me today in the cabin, and as a payback, I'll make him lunch," she explained.

"Are you trying to poison him?"

"What?! I can cook!" she whined. Naomi walked towards her and placed her hands on her shoulders.

"Yori-chan, we both know that you can't," she stated and patted her shoulders. Hiyori glared at her and put her hands away from her.

"Such disrespect, Naomi-chan," she faked a gasp. The brown-haired girl laughed and shook her head.

"What should I do now?" Hiyori asked as she bit the bottom of her lip.

"Just let me help you make it." The black-haired girl just nodded and they both started cooking.

"How am I working here but I still can't cook?" Naomi chuckled at her friend.

"That's a question that will not be answered soon. But, how did you get Cobra to agree on making his lunch?" Naomi asked and glanced at the girl.

"I just... actually said that I'll treat him to lunch," she mumbled but Naomi heard her clearly which is why she cackled.

"Geez, I still can't comprehend the relationship between you two. You two are just amazing," she said with an amused smile plastered on her face. Hiyori rolled her eyes as she stopped peeling the potatoes to look at Naomi.

"Well, what about you and Yamato, huh?" Naomi frowned in confusion.

"What about me and Yamato?" she repeated.

"Do you like him?" Hiyori asked making Naomi widen her eyes in surprise.

"Where did that question come from, idiot?!" she exclaimed.

"I was just asking!"

"What about you, do you like Cobra?!" Hiyori went silent.

She and Naomi stared at each other for a few seconds before bursting into fits of laughter. That's where Cobra, Yamato, and the others entered the diner. They stopped and looked at the two girls laughing loudly. Tetsu, Chiharu, and Dan gave the girls a look as if they were asking if the girls are into something. Yamato and Cobra glanced at each other and then at the two girls.

"What the hell is wrong with them?" Yamato asked. That's where Hiyori and Naomi stopped laughing and acknowledged the presence of the five. Hiyori cleared her throat but she can't still stop smiling.

"Yo," she mocked a salute while grinning.

"What's wrong with you two?" Cobra asked as he approached them.

"Nothing is wrong, Junpei," she replied while calling him by his real name. That made Naomi giggle from her back. Cobra glared at Hiyori for calling him by his real name, he knows she was teasing him.

"Lunch will be ready," she sweetly said and offered him a charming smile. Cobra just rolled his eyes and made his way towards his usual seat.

After lunch, Cobra and Hiyori took off from the diner. Cobra threw a spare helmet toward the black-haired girl and she wore it without complaint.

"You know the way, right?" she asked as she leap herself onto the back of the motorcycle. Cobra held her hands and placed them around his waist as he started the engine. Hiyori was quite flustered because of it but she shrugged it off as she thought that he did it for safety.

"Yeah, I know it," he said and they took off.

Hiyori loves riding with Cobra, they ride together sometimes when one is upset or they just needed to get away and find peace. They became close together because of that. Whenever they are in each other's presence, they both find peace in their cruel world.

After half an hour they reached the end of the town in the northwest part of Sannoh. There are a few people living there as it was almost at the mountain. Cobra parked the motorcycle in front of the familiar traditional house, where Hiyori called her home once. The two got off and went towards the left house where Sawada Mina is residing.

The widowed woman, with her three kids, is living there. The Kamiya knew the Sawada family for a long time and after they left, they trusted the Sawada family on taking care of the old cabin.

"Good afternoon, Sawada-san," Hiyori greeted as she walked toward the older woman. The latter immediately smiled at her presence and hugged the girl.

"Oh, Hiyori-chan!" the young Kamiya giggled and hugged her back. Cobra watched the interaction between the two with a small smile on his face.

"Cobra-kun's here, too," Sawada Mina called as she pulled away from the hug.

"It's been a while, Sawada-san," he politely said. Sawada Mina just smiled.

"Oh, right. The keys, I'll just go and get it for you, wait here," she said and went back inside their house. Hiyori walked toward Cobra and stood beside him.

"Oya High is just a few walks from here," she started and squinted her eyes in the right direction.

"Is that why you attended there?"

"Yeah, that was just three months, though," she replied and smirked as she remembered her days in Oya High. A school full of troubled teenagers, and adults. How Hiyori survived in that school is another story for another time.

She also remembered how Cobra and others fought Oya High because of Chiharu, who was a former student there and now a member of Sannoh Rengokai.

"Man, it's a shitty school," she sighed and Cobra lightly chuckled.

"Yeah, it is," he agreed as he remembered how they went there with Yamato and the others a month ago.

"I just remembered that you went there and fought Murayama," she giggled.

That was a month ago, they were glad that it didn't cause anything big. Murayama and Cobra somehow became friends, that's what Hiyori called it but the two leaders will not admit it, anyway.

After the fight between Cobra and Murayama, of course, Cobra won, they went straight to Odake bar. It was a ridiculous encounter between Hiyori and a drunk Cobra. After they were done drinking, Yamato called her to come to the bar only for her to end up meeting the hammered Cobra. Yamato had nightmares that time because of Hiyori cursing him under her breath.

Anyway, she took Cobra home but she was forced to spend the night there because she was unable to get out of the Sannoh's leader's grasp.

"And you were so wasted that night that you almost vomit on me," she wheezed in laughter and slapped Cobra's arm. The latter just looked at her as if she was an idiot.

"You look ridiculous," he said. When Hiyori calmed down, she wiped the tears that were forming on the side of her eyes and leaned her weight on Cobra's side.

"Because it was funny. I love talking to you when you're drunk but I hate taking care of you when you were like that," she giggled. Cobra just sighed at the woman's actions. Luckily for him, Sawada Mina came outside of her house and handed Hiyori the keys to her grandpa's house.

The two walked towards the empty cabin and Hiyori unlocked the front door. She slid it open and they were met by dust. The black-haired girl coughed and fan her hands to dissipate the dust.

"What are you taking here, anyway?" Cobra asked.

"Some old stuff," she said. She stopped towards the corner of the room on the back, she opened the storage and looked for some box that has her name labeled on it.

"I think I'm regaining my memories," she said as she finally found the box and handed it to Cobra which he accepted.

"What do you mean?" Cobra frowned. Hiyori pushed him into the living room as he placed the box on the coffee table.

"You know that I'm adopted, right? And ojii-chan found me when I was eleven with a huge gash on my forehead and apparently no memories. I only remembered my name," she explained and opened the box.

"So, you're regaining your memories now," he stated. She hummed for response and nodded her head.

"What did you remember?"

"Honestly, it was vague. But, I think I have older brothers," she shrugged as she raided the box full of her stuff.

"Anything else?"

"Nada. But I hope I can remember it all," she said without looking at the blonde-haired.

"I know you will," Cobra said and Hiyori finally looked up at him.

"Yeah," she replied and gave him a grateful smile. 

---

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

15.5K 480 33
forget what the therapist said, it's just something he read. it's unacceptable! ๐’‰๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰&๐’๐’๐’˜ ( ๐’”๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’‰ ๐’“๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’๐’Œ๐’‚๐’Š ) ๐’•๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’– ๐’™ ๐’‡๐’†๏ฟฝ...
5.1K 77 5
This is the separate book of High&Low: S.W.O.R.D Ultimatum which contains the rated 18 parts of the story. If you are comfortable reading this, go ah...
15.8K 670 55
A deadly visit at Autumn's house brings her to Japan and she finds herself joining with S.W.O.R.D and one of the Amamiya Brothers in order to fulfil...
46.3K 983 39
Five different gangs. Five different girls. Five territories. One main city. And nine mafia families. What will happen in these mix-ups? SWORD -Sann...