ORANGE

By mn_duh

A opacarophile type of person who loves sunset more than anything and hates school a lot, always skipped noon... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70

EPILOGUE

1.2K 50 31
By mn_duh

Weekend have finally come again.

The day we're most students and workers have their own rest day or let's say their free days.

Though for you, and your friends it'll be a tiring day once this day ends.

" Yah! An Yujin! " You shouted, Chasing the dog who's trying to run away after eating your precious chocolate that you're about to put inside your mouth.

" It's just a chocolate! " Yujin shouted back while laughing her ass off, trying so hard to gap her distance at you but she failed once you were able to catch her up really fast.

As the others watched both of you messing around with each other, they keep laughing finding it so funny.

" Yena! "

" Hyewon! I need back up! "

Hearing what you just shout, Hyewon and Yena look at each other before running towards you and Yujin, who's now laying on the floor.

Yujin should be glad that her shirt isn't white or else it'll be very dirty.

" What a bunch of kids " Wonyoung chuckled and the 3 girls left with her chuckled too, while the other just smile.

Minju watched you laughing from afar. Those laughs she have never seen it before ever since Jiu died.

Now she know why is it hard for you to forget something even if it happened many years ago. She's sure you still remember the day the 3 of you spend together.

It's really a bummer that both of you lost a precious friend. Not just a friend but a sister.

" are you okay ? " Noticing her girlfriends sudden mood. Minju nodded in response. " Im okay Yul " She said at Yuri.

Who would have thought both of them would ended up together ?

They learned that maybe The first person they like are really not for them. Because they're for each other.

Yuri gave her girlfriend a nod and continued walking to approach you and the others.

Yuri was so happy for you and Chaewon, and She's also happy for herself that she finally found the perfect person for her.

It was unexpected, but she won't complain, she can see that Minju's not the type of person who'll leave her for just a stupid break up reasons.

" She really changed " Minju mumbled very lowly to herself. From the immatured Verna to the so matured Verna.

Though she's sure you're not fully matured because what you're showing now is so immature at their sights.

You're still stubborn as you used to be, Not that She has the right to complain.

She thought that maybe you just need a certain person who would understand you besides your friends and herself.

A certain person that would stay by your side and support you no matter what and that time have finally come.

She just hopes that Chaewon is the right one.

Finally reaching the place where the 4 of you are. Yujin quickly move herself away from the 3 of you and hide behind her girlfriend.

" That's enough " Chaewon said and you nodded your head at her before Letting go of the poor duck who was just tickled multiple times.

" Blee " Yena stuck her tongue out probably teasing you and Hyewon.

Hyewon was about to tickle her again but then you stop her by tickling Yena first before she could.

" President Kimm! " The Duck shouted trying to ask some help from your girlfriend.

But she didn't receive any signs to tell you to stop so both of you ended up tickling her again but this time Yujin joined too.

" That's enough, we're already near at the place " Yuri said while chuckling.

Stopping at what you're doing, Yena take it as a chance to run away and hide at your girlfriend. Only for Chaewon to push her away making all of you to chuckled.

Continuing to walk till the said place is finally infront of you. All of you entered the Café where you will be meeting someone.

" Chaewon! " Hearing someone's name getting called all of you look at the place where the voice came from.

" That's them " All of you heard Chaewon said.

As Chaewon take the lead to approach the 4 girls. You and the others followed her with confusion.

" It's good to see you again! "

" looks like you learn how to make friends "

Chaewon's friends said.

Chaewon gave them a small smile.

Though your friends are really not her friends but since Eunbi mentioned then maybe it'll be a great idea if Chaewon will start to treat them as her friends too.

Taking a sit on the free space all of you fit in and ofcourse you sitting beside your girlfriend became so awkward when you felt the 4 girls staring at you.

Snuggling closer to Chaewon, You move back a little to mumble something at her ear. " Can you tell them to stop staring at me "

Chaewon chuckled and look at you which makes her friends eyebrows to creased after they see their friend chuckled.

They wondered what did you said to make their friend laugh.

" Anyways this is Eunbi, Chaeyeon, Nako and Hitomi " Chaewon introduced while pointing her finger at the person whenever she mentioned the name.

" This is Minju, Yuri, Sakura, Wonyoung, Yujin, Yena, Hyewon and Verna " She introduced. " My girlfriend " She added.

As their heads move towards your direction, you gave them a small smile before giving Chaewon a sign to make them stop doing that.

" Can I just have your girlfriend ? " Eunbi teased Chaewon.

Chaewon quickly shook her head and was about to talk to say No, but before she could someone talk first.

" Can I have your number ? " Hyewon asked the girl named Eunbi.

All of you were speechless with the sudden flirting mode of your friend. You, Yena and Yujin look at each other having the same thoughts in your mind.

Surely those two will ended up dating.

" See you next timee! " Chaewon's friends shouted while waving their hands till all of you disappeared on their sights.

As all of you continued walking, your friends keep disappearing saying they have plans and now that it's you and Chaewon alone.

You smile and grab the fellows hand before running to that certain place.

Chaewon who's confused what are you doing, and where are you going, remained silent and just let you drag her to anywhere you want.

Stopping infront of the school gate, both of you catches your breath will chuckling at each other. That was a hella long run.

" What are we going to do here ? " Chaewon asked you confusingly.

You look at her. " Nothing much, probably watching the sun sets together "

Grabbing her hand again both of you entered the school gate, the gate is open and it's a good thing since you have a plan on jumping into fences to enter inside if ever the gates closed.

Watching your surroundings time to time, to check if there's a Teacher who might pass by and will saw both of you, you and Chaewon will be doomed.

Though you didn't think that way, If you and Chaewon will get caught then Chaewon can just reason out for it.

She's still the student council president after all.

Fetching the spare key on your pocket, you and Chaewon have finally arrive at the rooftop.

After unlocking the door you enter inside dragging Chaewon with you.

" You know were be doomed if ever someone caught us staying here during break day " Chaewon said before sitting on the bench.

You shake your head and sit at the space beside her.

" What's the purpose of having a girlfriend, who's a school council president ? " You grinned making the latter to scoffed.

" You're abusing my position " Chaewon chuckled.

" No, Im not, we're just making use of it, instead of tiring yourself to those paperwork's "

" Don't you want a break ?, it'll be more tiring the next days "

Chaewon shook her head. " What's the purpose of having a helpful girlfriend ? " She retorted.

You look at her and scoffed.

" Besides As long as I'm with you then I'll consider that as a break " Chaewon's at it again. Acting so sweet out of the blue.

You chuckle, and lean your head on the president's shoulder.

Both of you stayed quiet, being so contented with each others presence.

As Chaewon continued to brush her fingers on your Hair, playing and curling it time to time, it's making you sleepy specially when she would hummed a soft song anytime she want.

You move away and face your girlfriend. " You're making me really sleepy " You said.

You didn't really think Chaewon would have this kind and sweet side of her and you're glad you got to witness it.

" Then go sleep, I'll wake you up after " Chaewon offered.

Shaking your head, you sat straight and face the sky with the sun slowly setting. " In that case I won't be able to watch the sunset with you "

Mostly whenever you spend your time up here, the sun would always sets so fast but now why does it set so slowly ?

Though you're glad that it's setting slowly, so you can cherish the view more today together with your girlfriend.

" It's really nice here " Chaewon started. " I was getting bored of my routine life from school " and ofcourse you agreed with her, you're feeling the same.

" Isn't it amazing ? "

Chaewon look at your direction when you talk. " We weren't close before but now we're each others girlfriend "

" Funny, how we met each other unexpectedly at this place " You stop and glance at Chaewon.

" The First Glance, The First Encounter " Both of you said in unison, making you and Chaewon to chuckled.

If Most of the lovers describe their love life as Love at First sight, you and Chaewon describe yours as The First Glance, The First Encounter.

Who would have thought with the first glance you shared that time, were Chaewon was told to bring a box to the storage room, while you stayed up at the rooftop having a moment.

Both of you have no clue that with just the First Glance you shared, that with just your first encounter throughout all the years you've been studying on the same school.

A strong feeling grew unexpectedly without having any idea that it could happen.

Staying silent again for a half minute.

A question appear on your mind so you decided to ask your girlfriend about it.

" What does love mean to you ? " You glanced, curiosity in your eyes.

It's nothing new though, You and Chaewon would always talk about the most random and curious things.

" I'd say ", " It's when you're willing to share something that means a lot to you and you treasure the most " Chaewon answered.

" Or when you talk comfortably to that person and that you started to care when at first you don't really care, and when you started acting so odd around that person and when you're with each other everything just feels surreal "
She finished, and she caught you staring at her.

" Maybe Im just reading to much novels " Chaewon joked and laugh after, which you gladly joined her.

You were actually interested in Chaewon's perception of love. Though she just define it on how and what she felt around you.

" How about you ? What is Love for you ? " This time it was Chaewon who asked.

" Me ? " You still have no idea how you'll explain Love. " Hm " You hummed thinking carefully.

" It's when i look at you " You smiled, sounding so cheesy.

" Does that count ? " Chaewon chuckled.

" Probably ? "

Looking back at the sky, the sun is already close to disappearing in your sights. You stared at the sky as you continued to speak.

" There's always an unexplainable feeling inside me that I only get to feel when I'm around you, when I look at you, when I talk with you and when Im with you " You giggled.

" That's very specific " Chaewon commented while laughing trying to hide the heat she's feeling on her cheeks.

" I know " You admitted. " It's weird, isn't it ? "

" Falling in love isn't weird " Chaewon shook her head, disagreeing about it. " Then what is weird for you ? " You confusingly asked.

Chaewon remained quiet for a second. " You, You're weird "

Your eyebrows furrowed.

Letting out a sigh, Chaewon looked up to the sky.

Ever since you started dating, there's always this thought that never disappeared on her mind. The thought of wanting to see you every day, and spend her time with you.

She hope that those things always happen because even if you just started dating. Chaewon wish that your relationship will last. If not then she have nothing else to do.

She would promise herself that you'll be her last if ever you two broken up and she just hopes it won't happen.

" Sometimes you're annoying, sometimes you're being so odd, sometimes I want to marry you " she glanced at you, seeing you so flustered at her last word.

" But most of the time I like you " Now Chaewon's the one sounding so cheesy.

" All of this might be unexpected, that none of is predicted it could happen, but Im glad I met you "

The day you came and appear in her life, Chaewon never felt so happy, it was very genuinely that she can't seems to spend a day without seeing you, and without you being by her side.

Slowly leaning her face on yours, your body felt frozen.

You felt stiffened.

You're still processing the words Chaewon keep saying, on your mind but the next thing Chaewon did makes your mind go blank.

Chaewon pushed her lip onto yours, moving them slowly at first. She closed her eyes and brought her hand up to cup your cheek and let her lips move passionately at your own.

If ever someone would dare to go at the rooftop, that person will be so flustered after seeing a couple kissing each other.

And Probably by tomorrow a rumor will spread that the School Council President Kim Chaewon and the troublemaker student Park Verna are confirmed to be dating each other.

Who really would have thought you'll ended up dating Chaewon, and Chaewon would ended up dating you.

It just makes both of you to believe that everything is really unexpected, and at every unexpected things there's also something bound to happen.

So mesmerized by your kiss and the taste of your lips, both of you forgot where you are for a moment, but You and Chaewon didn't mind.

As long as you're with each other then that'll be fine.

A soft sigh fell onto Chaewon's lips when you put your arms around her neck to deepen the kiss. It almost felt like it was the only two of you existing, like no one else is around and you liked that feeling.

Chaewon pulled you as close as she could and moved her lips passionately against yours as you relished in the taste of her lips.

It felt like it was the first kiss both of you shared for the first time, it felt like it's your first kiss that Chaewon took away.

Chaewon pulled away so you could both take a minute to catch your breath.

But not even a minute, You close your eyes when you felt her lips touch yours again.

You melted.

Your lips moved in perfect sync. The best kiss both of you shared together.

It was all perfect just like the girl infront of you.

Her warm and soft lips on yours kissing you so romantically and sweetly. The fact that it was her, that you were sharing all of it.

You never wanted anything more, but to wish that the girl named Kim Chaewon would stay by your side and would never leave.

You knew that she's all you ever want from this time, this moment.

Pulling away so slowly, not wanting to leave a gap between your lips. Both of you flashed a wide smile at each other feeling so genuinely happy just with that.

As Chaewon fix her position both of you face the sky as if nothing happened, but the smile formed in your lips was turned into a pout after not seeing the sun anymore, probably it already sets fully.

" Great, We missed the sunset " You spoke making both of you to chuckled.

To captivate and focus on sharing a kiss with each other that both of you forgot the reason why did you went to the rooftop, and that's to watch the sun sets, but you both missed it.

Grabbing your hand Chaewon interlocked it with hers and caresses the top of your palm.

" I don't usually promise someone " Chaewon began, and you look at her waiting for what she'll say next.

Chaewon became so different when she's with you. You make her feel things that she never felt before.

You always make her do things and say those cringy words that she have never say and do before.

But now maybe it's the time to admit to herself, that she's willing to be so odd around you, and only if it's you.

" But I promise " Stopping for a second, Chaewon look at your eyes and she can see the reflection of the sky on it, the orange shade colors that she will be probably start loving right after this day.

" till the sun continued to sets, I won't stop loving you "

There's always this feeling that Chaewon felt like wanting to see you a minute and a second faster.

Like the sunset that shines every day without conditions she hope you smile like that every day always, then she can have you forever even if it's dark, as if you shine the most in her eyes.

Just like the sun goes down, it will rise again she wants to see you tomorrow again.

This just proved.

That There is no doubting that sunsets evoke positive emotions. Sunsets drive romantic feelings in people.

They create magical moments and can amplify the love people have for each other. Just like you and Chaewon.

The setting of the sun represents the completion of a day's work, so it represents the opportunity to rest, as if both of you are resting with the help of each others warmth and presence.

" You sounded weird " You chuckled.

Chaewon quickly look at your direction, and pinch your side making you whined. " Stop! stop!!, It hurts! "

" I am not weird, Im being honest here " Finding it like you're just having fun of her or not even appreciating what she's saying.

It's like what she just said earlier was nothing to you but ofcourse she got it wrong.

Finally letting go of your skin, You whined and rub that part where she pinch you.

But as soon as Chaewon heard you crack up a chuckle. She lost her patience.

So in disappointment, she stand and left you alone on the bench and started walking at the door.

Eyes widening in shocked after realizing what just happened.

In just a matter of second, You stand and tried to reach for Chaewon, only to see that she's already nearly ending of the stairs that leads towards the rooftop.

" She must be pissed " You mumbled while cackling.

Deciding to run down the stairs even if it's dangerous, you tried to go down as fast as you can so you could catch up the President before she could walk further.

" Chaewon-ahh Im sorrry " You shouted, admitting that you did something wrong.

Chaewon heard what you said clearly, though she didn't bother to turn around and stop.

She really felt bad, that she don't want to repeat what she said again. She's embarrassed.

" Kim Chaewooon "

" President Kim "

You continued calling her still with your eyes focused on the stairs after you'll fall.

" Babee " Calling her in your pet name this time.

But just like what you expected, Chaewon didn't stop walking till she finally take the last step of the stairs.

So you rushed didn't care if you could get into accident.

Grabbing her wrist when you were able to catch her up.

You pinned her to the nearest wall, which shock'
s the latter, though she tried to hide that expression and just look at you blankly and Coldly.

" Give me a second " Panting heavily to catch your breath, Chaewon tried so hard to not laugh this time.

She wanted to laugh but well she remember she's mad.

" That was exhausting " You murmured before facing the girl you're pinning infront of you.

" I appreciate what you said, really " You began understanding why Chaewon acted like this.

Embarrass, and piss are clearly shown at her expression even if she's making a blank face.

" It makes my heart flutter and I will promise the same "

" Promise me what ? " Chaewon asked you coldly.

You let go of her wrist and smile.

" I Promise that till the sun continued to sets, I won't stop loving you " You repeated what she said but more sincerely than how she say it.

" Show me how much you love me " sounding like she's challenging you to something.

" You want me to kiss you here ? " You smirked.

You and Chaewon are not in the Rooftop to where there's privacy, Both of you are in a open hallway beside the stairs that leads to the rooftop.

" Would you do it ? " Chaewon asked. " Why not ? " You won't deny you like that idea.

" Then do it " Sounds like Chaewon's not afraid of getting caught kissing someone in the school's hallway at night.

" I will "

Leaning your face closer to hers. You look at her in the eye while Chaewon did the same.

For a moment, time stopped again.

There's no other people around, so both of you only focused at each other.

Finally closing the gap, both of you melted as soon as your lips met.

Your right hand, brushing Chaewon's cheeks softly, makes the fellow more flustered, she's ignoring her heart beating so fast and when you pull away.

A groan escape on her lips making you to chuckled.

That was a short kiss and Chaewon didn't like the thought of kissing you shortly she always want a long one, the kiss that will makes her heart beat fast more than ever.

" I love you " You whispered and your words made her look at you.

She was ready to say that back, and also to complain about pulling away quickly.

But suddenly, you cupped her cheek and leaned down to capture her lips with your own once again.

She was taken by surprise at first, but she kissed you back immediately.

She melted right into your kiss, moving her lips in perfect sync with yours, both of you erase the thought of getting caught making out in the hallway.

It might be risky, but well no one can stop both of you to kiss each other whenever or wherever you want.

Chaewon tilted her head on the other side, giving you a very nice angle to kiss her more lovingly. She deepen the kiss not so satisfied on kissing you softly.

Soon her arms already looped around your neck, pulling you more closer as she can. In return, you held her close, so close that you could hear every beat her heart do.

You couldn't help but to let out a soft sigh on her lips when you felt her fingertips brushing behind your neck.

It was ticklish for you, but it won't make you stop kissing your girlfriend.

For a moment, both of you felt like you're free, like you're being so true to yourselves and for each other.

At first you started as strangers in school, didn't care who's that and who's she but now both of you find yourself making out in the hallway at a freaking late time.

Someone could just passed by, but though that won't also make you stop from kissing each other.

With just each other, all your worries disappeared, all the tiredness and problems vanished.

It was a genuinely feeling that no one can make both of you feel none other than each other.

As the kiss you're sharing are slowly getting out of hand the time when you felt Chaewon asking for an entrance into your mouth.

The time when you're about to give her some space.

A sudden thud echoed in the hallway which makes both of you to pull away quickly while catching each others breath after the long passionate kiss.

Startled and confused where did that sound came from.

And when both of you look at your right side, You and Chaewon saw someone turning so red in embarrassment.

" Omo " Liz stood wide-eyed, looking just as shocked as you and Chaewon, her face already turning red like tomato.

Chaewon cleared her throat awkwardly and remove her arms on yours while you do the same to her waist.

You look away, and move back leaving some spaces between You and The President.

While Liz stayed quiet processing what did she just see and witnessed.

" What are you doing here Liz ? " Chaewon asked the School council P.I.O member.

Liz look at her direction with a teasing smile formed on her lips which makes Chaewon's eyebrow to creased. " I Didn't mean to see both of you making out in this hallway "

" Just Blessed my eyes " She added while chuckling.

Scratching the back of your neck, you face Liz. " Could you like keep this a secret ? " You ask her.

" For now " No one in the school knows You and Chaewon already dating will expect you and Chaewon's friends.

Liz look at you and Chaewon back and forth. " Wait, the rumors true ? " She was speechless, realizing something.

" Yes "

" No "

You and Chaewon answered differently making both of you to look at each other more shocked with your different answers.

Liz let out a chuckle and clap her hands startling both of you.

" You gays are very Obvious " she laughed.

" Just keep it a secret " Chaewon said with her arms crossed trying to be intimidating.

The moment Liz notice the sudden change of the Presidents expression, her happy smile disappeared and was change into a force and awkward one.

" Don't worry, I won't announce it to the students " She answered and Chaewon nod at her.

" So If you excuse me I'll be going now, You could continue what you stopped " Walking her way straight to the other hallway.

Liz stopped beside you. " You owe me " She winked before running and when she finally disappeared on you and Chaewon's sight.

You face Chaewon, Shrugging your shoulders having no idea what does that supposed to mean.

Chaewon's expression quickly change, when she met your eyes. " Let's go " grabbing your wrist, she said.

" Where ? " You confusingly asked. " To finished what we started " Now that was unexpected. It really comes out from Chaewon's mouth.

" Your house ? My house ? " She sounds so desperate.

You scoffed and smile understanding what does that supposed to mean. " My house " You answered getting along at what she's saying.

" Your Mom might disturb us " You smirked.

" Right, it's better there " and with that You and Chaewon started running away from the building till you finally left the school and arrive at your house.

The night ended with you and Chaewon cuddled on your bed.

You didn't do anything that people would think after they heard what you and just Chaewon said.

You just spent the night, playing, watching, eating and cuddling.

And ofcourse as both of you are placed on a deep slumber.

The sun is starting to rise again, meaning another day will begin, and another day of You and Chaewon loving each other.

Watching your girlfriend sleeping beside you, while you wait for her to wake up, you steal a glance at your window to see the sky already bright.

You're sure that sun have finally rised.

You gazed back at Chaewon and played with her hair making the latter to let out a soft groaned and hug you close beside her.

" I think I should tell you today " You began, thinking that Chaewon is finally awake.

Chaewon hummed still with her eyes closed signaling you to continue what you're about to say.

" Like the sun that always shines, I want you to smile every day " You stopped and look down at her just to see that she's already staring at you.

She smile, as soon as your eyes met.

That was cheesy but she won't complain, she liked it.

Without thinking twice, you plant a soft kiss on the President's forehead and to her nose, to her both cheeks and finally her lips.

" So that I could keep you forever because you shine the brightest in my eyes " You pulled away and smile at her.

Chaewon take a sit on your comfortable bed, and you did the same.

Chaewon look at you and extend her hand as if she was asking for something.

You look at her with confusion thinking what are you supposed to do.

But what she said next makes you smile widely. " The sun's starting to rise, should we watch it together ? "

If you're a big fan of sunset, Chaewon's the opposite. She likes sunrise more than sunsets but ofcourse she likes you more.

" Gladly " You answered as both of you rushed outside your room, to the stairs that leads to your house rooftop.

A smile formed in your each others lips while the sun continued to rise.

Just like the sunrise symbolizes the start of the day and a new beginning, sunset symbolism indicates the completion of a cycle and an end to the proceedings.

Sunsets and Sunsets are mysterious.

There's a sense of calmness and the calming and warm colors have a sense of mystery about them.

It's compelling to observe the beauty of a sunset and take in the last breaths of a day, which means that this event can be inspiring for many people who observe it.

In many ways, sunsets and sunrises represent our lives, how they begin with a sunrise, and how they end with a sunset.

The orange colors never leave the process of Sunrise and sunsets. Just like what you and Chaewon are looking at now.

That just makes you wished, that just like the sun.

The girl beside you won't disappear and will come back every day to bring sunshine into your life.

____________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 755 30
PS: Wag mong basahin kung ayaw mo. PSS: Unedited.
69.3K 3.7K 43
On the wedding day of Jiwoo and her fiancé, her lover had a love affair and eloped. Her eyes were dim, she seized the woman in front of the Civil Aff...
183K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 56K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC