him. | song mingi

By _N4B1_

{song mingi} "without him, i never would've found you..." in which, a girl is added to a group chat with her... More

ATEEZ
CRY
HOT
LIKEY
AIRPORT
BORED
YEEHAW
CONCUSSION
LIE
DATE
INJURIES
PIZZA
BRA
SICK
FRIENDS
WIND
LIFE
IMITATION
SILENCE
HORNY
SLEEPY
ALIENS
ALBUMS
MOVIES
LAZY
THANXX
OUT
DRUNK
MOVING
WALK
PERIOD
PLANS
SINK
HANDS
FAN
PUBLIC
LIVING
GUERRILLA
BIRTHDAY
LOVE
SOMETIMES
WHAT
OKAY
PUPPY
AGAIN
FROGS
FIVE
BABY
CHEESE
NIGHTMARE
MAN
CREEP
ROOMMATE
HOME
BRAIN
GROCERIES
TWICE
SHIP
MERCURY
READY
AFTER
TEARS
THREE
RAIN
YOU
ALCOHOL
SPECIAL
CHRISTMAS
BROKEN
NIGHT
HALAZIA
TWENTY
TUMMY
POSITIVE
PREGNANT
NO
SHIRT
BEAUTIFUL
MO
RING
WEIRD
END
REAL
REVEAL
DANCE
MATH
ALPHA
JEALOUSY
PIG
BOY
CEREAL
FOOT
TIME
ARRIVAL
TWINS
BULL
PINK
FUN
HUNDRED
OPEN
RING
ACCIDENT
FEVER
CLEAN
MISS
HELP
MIRROR
DRAGON
FLY
DINNER
thanks

FOOD

1.6K 63 10
By _N4B1_

yuna was stressing. she'd already rearranged her living room five times to make space for her extra mattress to be laid out, cooked for about two hours, cleaned up her kitchen after cooking, laid out the blankets and pillows several times only to give up and throw everything in a fit, and run to the store to grab some extra snacks just in case.

it was now half past one in the afternoon and the boys would be over at about two.

why was she stressed? well, for starters, she wasn't sure all the boys would fit comfortably in her small living room, she didn't know if they would enjoy the food or if there would even be enough for all of them and she had found just about a million other things to stress over that didn't even matter.

she paced back and forth in her tiny kitchen, hands pulling gently at her hair. deep breaths leave her body as her cheeks puff out with each one, persuading herself to calm down. she decides to head to the bathroom for a little hype session in the mirror while she waited for the boys.

she stands in front of the mirror, hands on her hips in a sort of superhero stance.

"you are awesome," she told herself, "they're going to have fun. they're going to enjoy themselves and it's all going to be fine. you've done a great job and if they don't like it, you can kick them out, it's your house. okay!" she gives herself a quick nod and a thumbs up before heading back out to the kitchen.

"woo!" she yells, slapping her own butt. she checks the living room one more time, makes sure she has a new roll of toilet paper in the bathroom and that the soap dispenser was full, and checks on the food she'd made. she hadn't made anything too hard, just some simple foods that everyone said she was amazing at making.

she grins at her work and takes a seat at the kitchen counter, anxiously tapping her foot against it as she waits. about five minutes later, a knock resonates through the small room, the short girl immediately jumping up and running to the door.

upon opening the door, she finds five boys - wooyoung and san shoving each other to get closer to the door, seonghwa trying to stop them, yeosang watching in amusement and mingi cutely smiling at her from behind them.

she smiles back at him as wooyoung and san stop bickering once they'd noticed her presence. wooyoung shoves san while he wasn't paying attention and immediately jumps on yuna, engulfing her in his limbs. she manages to stop them both falling on the ground, trying with all of her strength to keep wooyoung from falling. he must've forgotten she was much smaller than him and managed to somehow wrap his legs around her waist and his arms around her neck.

"wooyoung, get off of me! you weigh a tonne!" wooyoung gets down, apologising with a sweet smile and pushes past her into the apartment.

next is san, who simply wrapped an arm around her waist quickly before joining wooyoung in ogling at the food on the table. then comes seonghwa who quickly bows before engulfing the girl in a soft and warm embrace. he makes his way inside along with the others.

yeosang steps forward, basically copying seonghwa before politely grabbing yuna's shoulders to move her out of the way a little.

the girl turns her attention from the four in the kitchen to the tall male still waiting in the hall. "don't just stand there, you dork, come in." she laughs. he wraps his arms around her and pulls her in for a tight hug as hers fall around his waist.

mingi's hand gently pats her head as they pull away. "where are the others?" she looks down the hall toward the elevator to see if they were down there.

"they're still down at the car. yunho dropped his phone between the seats so jongho and hongjoong-hyung are helping him find it. are you okay?" he looks down at the girl, a worried expression written on his face as he gently holds her face in his hands.

he'd always been good at telling when she was stressed, even though she was good at hiding it. "i'm okay. i was a little worried before, but i think i'm okay now." she gives him a reassuring smile as he nods, letting his arm fall over her shoulders as they walk to the kitchen.

"did you really make all of this?" yuna turns to seonghwa as his eyes widen upon realising just how much food she'd actually made.

"yeah. i'm not really sure how much you guys eat so i wanted to make sure i had plenty for you. and if you don't happen to like what i've made, even though that opinion is totally invalid and incorrect, i bought some snacks. also for if you end up eating everything or if you get hungry later and you don't want to have any more of what i've made. so there's plenty to eat. and if you happen to not want anything i've made or bought, we can always order in."

seonghwa looked as though he was going to start crying. "oh my gosh, bub! you didn't need to do all of this you know." he pulls her into a side hug as she smiles at him.

"i know. i just felt like it." they sit and talk for a little while longer, yuna constantly slapping san, wooyoung and mingi's hands away from the food, before another knock sounded from the front door. the girl gets up once more and opens it to reveal a panting hongjoong and hysterically-laughing yunho and jongho.

"what happened to you guys?" she queries as hongjoong bends over, hands on his knees.

"why... does that lady... have such a big fucking dog? and why... does it not chill out for a second? it chased me. through the garage. i thought... i though i was going to die!" yuna lets out a quiet chuckle as he puffs.

she knew exactly what he was on about. there was a lady in her building who unfortunately had a very large dog who happened to not listen. to anyone. not even the lady herself could get the dog under control whenever there was other people around. countless residents had made complaints about he dog, yuna herself included, but the woman claimed he was her emotional support animal and so the owners of the building wouldn't do anything about it.

"the dog- the dog chased- chased him- all over the place! it was so funny!" yunho stumbled into her apartment, wiping his eyes and holding his stomach, still laughing about the incident.

"it was not funny!" hongjoong growled as he quickly hugged the girl and followed the others inside.

yuna then turned back to jongho who had gotten over his laughing fit and was now politely waiting for the girl's attention. "hi, jongho. how are you?"

she pulls him into a light hug, aware of his disliking for physical touch, patting his back gently. "i'm good. something smells really good in here." he smiles down at her as she leads him to the kitchen.

"it's probably just all of this- san! all of this beautiful food she made, just for us." seonghwa gestures to the food once more, slapping san's greedy hand away from it.

"yes! yuna cooked! first, hyung gets attacked by a dog twice his size and now i get to eat the best food in the world! could this day honestly get any better?" yunho hugs his sister quickly before asking where the plates and bowls were so they could start eating.

"i'll get it all out, you guys-" yuna stops as she's pushed back by seonghwa.

"no, bub. you sit and tell us where everything is and we'll serve it up. you already cooked all of this and partially set up the living room. you've done enough." a light blush dusts the girl's cheeks as she nods silently. she directs seonghwa to the cupboard holding her plates and bowls while yunho grabs chopsticks and forks for everyone, as well as utensils to get the food onto the dishes.

once everyone had some food, they all found a place around the kitchen counter, waiting eagerly for the first person to eat.

"well, yuna, you take the first bite." san looks at her as she was waiting for one of the older boys to eat.

"i thought- don't you usually wait for the oldest to eat first?" she questions.

"usually i eat first but since today you're the youngest, you eat." jongho nods to her as she looks down at her food.

"i've already tasted it. i want someone else to eat first." her voice was a little quieter now, not wanting to seem disrespectful or rude, "jongho-ssi, you eat first."

jongho looks at his hyungs who nod at him. he takes the first bite, letting the flavours melt on his tongue for a moment before his eyes went wide and he stared at the girl.

"is it bad? i'm sorry! there's other food, just dump the rest of yours in-"

"this is the best food i've ever tasted in my life..." the girl stops as a wide grin creeps onto jongho's lips.

"r-really?"

"it's amazing! hyungs, hurry up and try it!" the others take their first bites, immediately bursting into a chorus of satisfied 'mmm's.

yunho's hips immediately start wiggling, a habit of his when he ate his sister's cooking. mingi placed his food down before doing a little jump, his own habit when eating yuna's cooking. yuna watched silently as each of the boys indulged in her meal, the room almost silent, aside from the slurping, crunching and occasional hum of pure ecstasy.

the girl let's a smile fall to her lips as she starts eating with them. a light cough escapes her lips causing the males to stop what they were doing and look at her.

"you okay, yuna?" wooyoung gently pats her back as she swallows.

"yeah, i'm fine. it's just... it's better - a lot better - than i thought it'd be." she laughs lightly as the others sigh in relief.

they finish eating relatively quickly, almost all of the food was gone by the time they'd all claimed they were full. that's when they decided it would be a good time to start setting out the blankets and pillows on the floor, ready to start their movie marathon.

they finished setting everything up and decided who would sit where.

yuna would sit at the end of the longer lounge, beside her mingi and yunho, on the smaller lounge would be wooyoung and san, and on the mattress would be hongjoong, seonghwa, jongho and yeosang. the four on the mattress laid down to see if it was comfortable enough.

hongjoong shuffled around a little in his place, trying to get comfortable. "hey, yuna? i don't mean to be a bother, but you wouldn't happen to have anymore pillows or anything, would you? it's just- i can't quite get comfortable."

yuna nods, standing and taking mingi's hand in hers. "where are we going?"

"you can come help me carry them all out. there's a lot so i'll need someone to carry some." mingi nods, deciding not to mention the fact that her small hand was still wrapped around his finger as she guided him to her bedroom. she didn't let him go until they were in her room.

the boy's eyes went wide as he saw the mountain of stuffed animals in the corner of her room. "there they are!" she exclaimed, opening her arms toward them and giving her best 'jazz hands'. "come on, help me carry some."

she quickly pushed him toward the mound as he nodded, still astonished at how big some of them were. they decided to grab the smaller ones as the bigger ones would probably just get in the way. they carried out about ten.

of course, she knew hongjoong wouldn't use all ten, but everyone else could grab one if they wanted something to hold on to.

they drop the plushies onto the mattress, letting everyone grab what they wanted and get settled back into place.

"god, yuna, i am so fucking full. i don't think i've eaten that well in four years, you really are an amazing cook." the girl smiles, hiding her pink face in her arms as yeosang smiles up at her.

"stop complimenting me, it wasn't even that good." she mumbled.

"you said it yourself! it was amazing!" wooyoung exclaimed from the other lounge.

"okay! it was good food! shut up and let's start watching these movies!" she hits play on the first harry potter movie, the room falling silent as everyone got comfortable once more.

*quite a few hours later*

they'd just finished the sixth movie and at this point san, wooyoung, jongho and yeosang were all asleep. yuna was wide awake, eagerly waiting for yunho to return from the bathroom to start the seventh. beside her, mingi was starting to get tired, his head lazily falling to her shoulder as he yawned.

yuna on the other hand was practically bouncing in her seat, hands fiddling with the soft fabric of the blanket over her legs. until her hands were covered by a large warm one, gently rubbing their thumb over the backs of her hands.

"calm down, nana," mingi whispered in her ear, his deep rumbling voice sending shivers down her spine, "try and calm down a little. maybe you'll be able to fall asleep."

she nods silently as she leans back against the lounge. mingi sits up straight, gently shifting the girl to lean on his chest before laying his head on hers. his hand stayed on top of her own, gently rubbing them with his thumb to calm her down. she moves a little, getting comfortable, before yunho walks back into the room, excited to start the next movie.

halfway through the movie, mingi had fallen asleep, his thumb still gently caressing yuna's hands until he started snoring quietly above her, and hongjoong had fallen asleep too, laying his arm over seonghwa's chest and his leg over yeosang's own leg. yunho was still watching attentively, eyes not once leaving the screen.

yuna was starting to get a little tired but not enough for her to stop watching or to even close her eyes against the bright light of the screen.

they each stayed this way until about three quarters through when seonghwa had finally fallen asleep and yuna was trying desperately to keep her head up. yunho noticed his sister's efforts to stay awake with him, smiling gently to himself.

"hey, nana." the girl hums in acknowledgement, too tired to even speak, "go to sleep. i'll turn everything off."

"uh-uh, i'll do-" the girl was cut off by a yawn, yunho chuckling as she started to stand up.

"sit your ass down. i'll turn the tv off, close your eyes and sleep." the girl falls back to the couch, immediately being pulled into a secure hold by mingi, pulling her in by her waist. she laid back on his chest and let herself drift off to sleep in his arms.

yunho smiles at the two as he turns the tv off, the room filling with complete darkness. he then turns on his phone flashlight, carefully navigating his way between the lounge and the mattress, trying his best not to wake anyone.

he searched the room for some sort of small light, not quite a nightlight but something small that would emit a tiny amount of light. he knew his sister would have at least one in every room, she was always a little afraid of the dark so she always had some small light somewhere.

he found it - an electric candle on the coffee table that was moved behind the lounge they were seated on. he turned it on, hoping it'd be enough to help her feel a little safer had she woken up during the night.

with that, he made his way back to his spot and sat himself down, laying his head in mingi's lap and his legs over the arm the of the lounge, before he slowly let himself drift off into sleep with everyone else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 42.7K 71
Oh dear... Stray Kids have your number? started: 03.09.18 ended: - NOTE: UNEDITED! *HIGHEST RANK: #1 in #StrayKids
156K 6.2K 33
Draмa, Тearѕ, Love & a вυncн oғ Dorĸѕ "I have a WHAT?!" - Choi Jongho. "Don't worry! We'll overcome the rough wave together." - Jung Y...
324K 13.6K 28
" if you don't stop doing that , i won't be able to stop myself " -San After three years, San is reunited with his childhood friend Wooyoung. However...
348K 12.6K 54
Y/n was just an ordinary teenage girl, with loving parents and no worries but her life took a turn and she lost everything she treasured. Ateez, one...