Betrayal, Such A Funny Thing...

By honkingurmum

Tubbo, in desperate times, traded Tommy in, to dream to get his husband back. Tommy had been betrayed once ag... More

Chapter 1: Cry Baby
Chapter 2: Deal
Chapter 3: Backstabber
Chapter 4: Wake up :)
Chapter 5: Over and Over Again
Chapter 6: Guilt Shall Not Be Present
Chapter 7: Tired
Chapter 9: A new friend
Chapter 10: Liar
Chapter 11: The nightmare is back
Chapter 12: Help
Chapter 13: Wilbur's interlude
Chapter 14: A change has blossomed
Chapter 15: captive
Chapter 16: Captive pt.2
Chapter 17: Explanation
Chapter 18: Back where it started
Chapter 19: You and me Dream
Chapter 20: A new journey

Chapter 8: I'm so sorry Tommy

2.3K 59 23
By honkingurmum

TW
Panic attacks
Mentions of death

:)

———

Tommy started running. He didn't stop even once.

If he wanted to escape he couldn't risk stopping.

He had no idea where to go. He ran in the direction his heart told him to.

Wherever that might be.

~~

Once Dream arrived home he saw Tommy was gone.

He flipped.

He threw everything around and started lighting things on fire.

He stopped once he saw a trail of blood heading into the forest.

Dream grinned and started walking the way the blood trailed.

~~

Tommy heard yelling in the distance.

He teared up while he was running.

I'm going to die.

Again.

Tommy grabbed his now white hair and snarled.

NO

NOT AGAIN

He yelled stopping at a tree and started to climb it.

He knew it would be easy he had trained like this back then.

He stayed in the tree watching Dream run by.

Once he knew for a fact he was gone he jumped off.

He ran back to his place.

Once he arrived he saw everything trashed.

He knew he could get away now.

He got supplies and made a boat. Once done he got in and started to row away.

Tommy didn't know where he was going.

But he was free

~~~

Soon enough he saw somthing in the distance.

"No fucking way" Tommy spoke growing wide eyed.

It was logstedshire.

He got up and walked to the table with a rotten cake sitting there.

Memories came flooding back.

He fell to the ground and started to cry.

He could see the tower he built that was meant to be the last build.

It wasn't

And oh how he wish it was.

He should've just gave up that day and not run to the man who he had betrayed and who betrayed him.

Tommy knew they were both at fault for the betrayals.

Soon enough he heard someone talking in the distance.

Is it dream?!

He couldn't get up, his limbs were frozen.

Tommy tried everything.

He couldn't move.

"Hello? Is anyone out there." A person yelled. Tommy heard their voice.

It wasn't dream.

Tommy calmed just a little bit.

He shot up only to get light headed and fall right back to the ground.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!" A person walked up to him and tried to help him back up but failed.

They eventually just kneeled down to look at him.

"Who the fuck are you?" Tommy asked rubbing his head.

"I'm Aimsey. I don't think we've ever met. You seem lost. Are you knew here? I like your hair. It's really cool!" They kept making comments and asking questions with a smile, rubbing the tears from Tommy's face.

Tommy grabbed their hand and looked at her wide eyed tears threatening to fall.

His grip on her arm started to tighten.

"Ouch!" Aimsey yellped and Tommy flinched, pulling away.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to! really." Tommy said scooting away.

"No No its fine don't worry I was just startled is all. You're fine dude." Aimsey smiled.

Tommy looked at them and gave a little smile.

"You ready to try and get up again?" Aimsey asked. Tommy slowly nodded in response.

Aimsey pulled him up.

"I don't think I ever asked you. What's your name?" Aimsey said looking up at Tommy.

Tommy froze and looked down.

Do I tell them.

What will they think of me

They probably know every single bad thing I've done.

I'm sure someone's told them about me.

"Hey you don't have to tell me. I was just a little curious is all." Aimsey said and Tommy looked at her.

"Uh it's" Tommy paused and looked down once more. "Tommy" he spoke and it fell silent.

"Oh my gosh!" Aimsey yelled making Tommy flinch. "Oh I'm sorry. It's just my friend and I have been looking for you. You look nothing like your picture. Your hair was" Aimsey spoke but was cut off.

"Blonde" Tommy spoke looking at her.

He gave a small smile.

He sighed and looked to the once broken, now fixed nether portal.

"Yeah." Aimsey said and it grew silent for a while.

"Ranboo is looking for you." Aimsey said and Tommy teared up.

"He said you were friends before he died."

Tommy turned around facing the ocean once more.

"Hey if you don't want me to tell him you're here I won't. I understand. I won't tell anyone." Aimsey said and Tommy turned around shocked.

"You won't?" Tommy said but turned his expression to a now suspicious look. "What's the catch?" Tommy glared.

"No catch. You can come live in my house with me if you want. I live far away from everywhere near here. It's about a days walk away from here. You'll be safe from everything there." Aimsey said.

"I come here every other day usually to help ran look for you or just to hang around."

Tommy turned his glare into a sort of calm look.

"You'd really do that? No catch? No betrayals?" Tommy said.

"No Tommy, no betrayals. No back stabbers. No liars. You can stay with me for as long as you want." Aimsey said walking closer to him.

"I know what's happend to you. How you were exiled. I know everything. How that tubbo guy was your best friend. He...he's not a good guy, is he?" Aimsey looked at him and Tommy looked at her sighing.

"No. No he isn't." Tommy mumbled.

"I assumed that once he pushed me off the prime path." Aimsey grabbed Tommy's hand looking at his bandages and then at his leg that was bleeding.

"I'm sorry he did that. That- I'm sorry." Tommy looked at them and then at his arms.

"No need to apologize Tommy. It was his fault. Just like every other thing he's done to you. You didn't deserve that. Ranboo said he was blinded by rage. No one has really seen tubbo. He's been at snowchester. Ranboo said Tubbo's happy now with him and Micheal." Aimsey told Tommy.

"The way I see it, you didn't deserve any of this. You just wanted your disc's, your home, and your best friend." Aimsey said and Tommy sniffled.

"I'm so sorry tommy. I know you were hurt. I want to help." Aimsey said pulling Tommy into a hug.

Tommy fell into it and sobbed he fell to the ground dragging aimsey down with him.

He held on to them and sobbed into their shoulder.

"It's okay. I'm here Tommy."

That's what he needed.

"No one is going to hurt you anymore. Not on my watch." Aimsey stroked the back of his snow white hair, hair that was as soft as a pillow.

He needed that conformation.

He needed someone to tell him it was going to be alright.

"I will be your friend Tommy. I will talk to you and hang out with you. We'll have so much fun together." Aimsey said getting up, pulling Tommy up with them.

Tommy rubbed his eyes and sniffled.

"Why don't we start heading to my house. My horse is right there." Aimsey smiled.

"Y-yeah let's go." Tommy smiled.

Maybe a new friend would be nice.

~~
Giggle duo friendship in my AU because I said so.

Friendship only nothing else because that's weird.

So so weird

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.7K 39
FUCK WILBUR SOOT. #SupportShelbySquad - - - Everything is going a-okay for Tubbo after moving on from L'Manberg to Snowchester. He's built a nation...
2.1K 151 23
๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™...๐š†๐šŠ๐š›๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š: ๐™ด๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŽ ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š’๐š•๐šž๐š›๐šŽ...๐š†๐šŠ๐š›๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š: ๐™ด๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŽ ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š’๐š•๏ฟฝ...
32.5K 1.2K 29
Based on the dream smp story line. tommy becomes deeply depressed and full of grief after being exiled causing him to wonder how get back and know wh...
12.6K 511 18
In a world full of humans, young 13 year old Tommy, is a dragon. A 16 year old by the name of Ranboo finds him wandering in the forest one day, and t...