Goal: A Normal Life

By IvoryValentia

"What are you doing in my room?" I grimaced, my face scrunched up in a frown as I smell the strong pungent sc... More

Before you read
Prologue
Characters pt 1
Characters Pt 2
COMING SOON
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Heinrich Character Profile
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eighty-seven
Eighty-eight
Eighty-nine
Ninety
Ninety-one
Ninety-two
Ninety-three
Ninety-four
Their Aesthetic
Ninety-five
Ninety-six
Ninety-seven
Ninety-eight
Ninety-nine
One Hundred
One Hundred One
One Hundred Two
One Hundred Three
One Hundred Four
One Hundred Five
One Hundred Six
One Hundred Seven
One Hundred Eight
One Hundred Nine
One Hundred Ten
One Hundred Eleven
One Hundred Twelve
One Hundred Thirteen
One Hundred Fourteen
One Hundred Fifteen
One Hundred Sixteen
One Hundred Seventeen
One Hundred Eighteen
One Hundred Nineteen
One Hundred Twenty
One Hundred Twenty-one
One Hundred Twenty-two
One Hundred Twenty-three
One Hundred Twenty-four
One Hundred Twenty-five
Its My Birthday!

Forty-two

5.2K 328 96
By IvoryValentia

-Slade's POV-

"You should know why we called you here, Darling." Vincenzo berated in a low voice while raising Caius' chin.

"No, I don't." He denied.

"Well then, it starts with a V and ends with an A. I wonder who on earth could that little princess be.." I raised a brow.

"Let's stop beating around the fucking bush, do you like Valentina." Sebastian probed.

Caius' mouth twitched then straightened out to a flat line, "Why are we talking about Valentina? Obviously I- I.."

"You what, Caius?" Claude pressed.

"..." He remained silent.

"We don't need to share you with anyone else." Demetrius Insisted.

"Valentina is just..s- she's just a 17-year-old brat. Kids her age just like to flirt, we shouldn't be bothered by what she does." Raven said. 

Upset, Caius spoke up in a slightly quivered voice, "S-she doesn't affect me..."

Deny it if you can, your eyes speak for themselves but we must not let her in. She's too young for us, I doubt she even thinks of us that way. I might say that I have no interest in her but they all know it's just lies. 

A drug you can't help but take and get addicted to, that's what she is. Raven may just be right, being a flirt is just her nature but not in the way she meant it. But the bottom line is we swore before we courted Caius that aside from us, we won't share him with anyone else. 

Maybe that would have been slightly different if it weren't that he left our circle then there could have been a possibility we would have shared Caius with another.

"We don't need anyone, whether it be another man or woman, or even an underaged princess in our relationship with you. It's already enough that I have to share you with them." Vincenzo chastised in a stern voice.

"...*sigh* We are such terrible liars." Caius laughed weakly.

A loud slam echoed outside of the room. Claude's brows knitted in a frown, "I closed all doors before I left earlier."

Vincenzo pulled out his gun and walked out first, it didn't take long for us to find the pair of shoes at the front. Shoes that we didn't see coming here, "Valentina's back." Raven's eyes widened.

"Doesn't she have class?? Why is she home so early??" Sebastian worried.

"D-do..you think she listened to our conversation?" Caius stuttered.

As if she heard us, the door to her room opened. She faced us with a face void of emotion, a look I never want her to look at me with. Her voice was colder and full of bite, "No need to talk about me behind my back. You don't have to worry, I don't expect you guys to have an interest in someone like me. An underaged princess like you pointed out but know that I also have no interest in rude old fucking men who didn't have the guts to talk shit in front of my face."

Just before she slammed the door on us, hurt and disappointment flashed on her face.

..That's what we wanted right? The assurance that she wouldn't- ..that she wouldn't have feelings for us. 

A single tear slipped from Caius' eyes as he turned around a walked out to the elevator. 

.

.

.

-Sebastian's POV-

"Rosia said she's stopping by today and that she wanted to see us," I informed them while we were at Caius' unit.

"Isn't she supposed to be in France?" Raven questioned.

"She has things to do here, honestly I don't know what it is.

Caius walked in and placed down plated in front of us, "I see, she can come over here but..my sister is coming by later with her groupmates for a research project."

 Time passed silently then the buzzer ranged, it was to allow someone on the ground floor to come up. Caius checked and it was Rosia, she's been our close friend since my college years. She's a pretty relaxed person which was why I got along well with her.

"Hey, you guys!" She cheered and crushed me in a hug. She became acquainted with the rest of them back in college and with Caius after Claude attempted to find Valentina back the first time. How unusual, her pheromones today are quite strong.

"Where's Vincy?" She asked with a head tilt. I backed up trying to get some distance from her or else my own pheromones will act up. 

"He's in Germany for work." Caius smiled tiredly.

"Rosia, are you in your heat? or about to go to your heat?" Demetrius scrunched his nose.

"Wha- n-no, of course not. Why would I go here in my heat? dummy." She rolled her eyes and then removed her coat, she was wearing a very skin-tight black dress.

We then started an idle chat about whatever she was on about, she said she was staying until tomorrow night but then her pheromones got even stronger. The living room was filled with the strong pungent smell of her pheromones. By nature, all of our bodies reacted to it even if we didn't want to.

She then pounced on Caius and kissed his cheek, the timing really was amazing because the elevator doors opened and Caius' sister popped up. She immediately closed the door and Caius shoved Rosia away from him.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry Rosia."He worried, 

Rosia weakly shook her head and took out suppressant pills. For Betas, it is much easier to push back their heat just by drinking pills.

"N-No, I'm sorry f-for that." She blushed and leaned on Claude.

Caius felt bad that he had to make his sister and her groupmates see that and even make them wait for 15 minutes inside the elevator until the pheromones somewhat dissipated. She said it was because she had an omega groupmate and she didn't want her to get affected by the pheromones.

Eventually, we seated down adjacent to the couch Caius was planning on letting them wait on. The elevator door opened and Caius' sister, Quinn walked out. She first was wary but when she was sure everything was fine the rest of them followed out.

"Charles? " Claude whispered.

I looked back and saw Valentina walk out of the elevator as well. I haven't seen her since yesterday, Caius welcomed them and showed them to the couch. They were all eating their ice creams and Quinn went ahead and did what she needed to do.

"So what I was saying-" Rosia continued with her story, I couldn't pay proper attention to her since I was getting distracted as to who is that boy who was sitting with near no personal space next to Valentina.

I doubt I'm the only one who's distracted, then suddenly Charles brushed through her hair and tied it up to a ponytail. Is a bodyguard supposed to be that touchy with the person they're guarding?? I looked at Claude and I could tell he hated every bit of it.

"Valerie, Valerieeee~" The boy poked her sides as he continued to annoy her.

"*sigh* What is it now, Pierre?"

Pierre..I knew those Pheromones were familiar. So he was the friend she stayed over the other night. 

"Taste my popsicle." He grinned at her.

Is he fucking stupid? He just licked the damn ice cream and he wants her to taste it??? I doubt she'd agree but I was proved wrong when she gave in after his countless annoyance.

Why did she agree? Does she always agree if you push her too much?? That's not good. Not good at all, what if she gets tricked by some gigolo??? No, No, No, she's too smart for that. In that case, does she have an interest in him?

No, it's none of my business if she does.

...WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING WITH THAT FUCKING ICE CREAM?!

He kept sliding it in her mouth and then sliding it out. Why isn't she bothered by this???...Oh she is.

"M-my popsicle.." He sulked while staring at her. She smirked and licked her lips in satisfaction, "Mn, you're right it does taste good." She said in a slight moan.

I pressed my lips together at her tease. Is she teasing him? ..Why the fuck am I even bothered by this?!

I trained my focus on Rosia as she placed her hand on my arm. 

"SoOo Valerie, when do you plan on getting a boyfriend?" The boy asked while lowering his voice in an attempt to not let us hear.

I suppressed the urge to whip my head and glare at that boy. Can't he just give her a break?!

"Wha- the fuck are you asking that now???" She scrunched her eyebrows at him.

"Curious." He smiled.

"...*sigh* I'm ok with having it at any time." She rolled her eyes.

"Really? You mean you're ok with mingling with men??" She gave him a pointed look and he stopped.

"..Do you have a requirement?? For example, age limit?"

"I guess, I prefer if they're older. The limits about hm...probably Charles' age." She said in a low voice but I still caught wind of their discussion.

"SERIOU-" He was about to shout when he was held back by the other girl.

"That's fine but if you plan on having an older boyfriend then you should wait till you turn 18 so he doesn't go to jail." The girl laughed.

"Could we just..stop talking about this right now."She glared at the boy and he made the zipping mouth motion.

"Are you guys even listening?" Rosia pouted.

"W-we are, so what happened next?" Raven faked an interest.

"...Anyways.."

Just when I thought that she wouldn't do anything anymore, I stood corrected. She zoned out.

...After all the things we told her, she zoned out. She got too focused on whatever she was typing up that Charles had to go and touch her lower lip and drag it down to prevent her from biting it.

"Woah, are those two a couple? " Rosia chastised with a slight disapproval expression.

"I wish, they look good together do they not? " Quinn popped out of nowhere and grinned.

" I- I guess they do. " Rosia laughed awkwardly.

" Right?! Too bad he has a girlfriend but if they do break up, I'm totally hooking them together. Thank you Caius, we'll be going now. " She said and went off. 

That boy once again got on my nerves when hooked his arm around her's and right before the elevator doors closed, He stared right at us and smirked then followed by him sticking out his tongue at us with a mocking expression.

That motherfu-

To be Continued . . . 

(A/n: The artwork isn't mine but isn't it pretty?! <33 I can't draw for shit.)

Name: Ambrosia Louise O' Doherty

Age: 23 years old

Class: Alpha Inferior

Occupation: The Heiress of her Father's Large Company, and current chairwoman in her Father's Resort and Hotel company. Royal Resonance Resorts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 14.9K 58
{Completed: 43 Chapters Main Story 11 Chapters Side Story} Born with Atrial Septal Defect, Yukio finally succumbed to his sickness that had developed...
1.2K 27 10
Finally taken from the depths of hell, all I want is freedom. Instead, fate demands I accept a new master. A relentless alien alpha with orange scale...
3.7K 52 12
I thought being kidnapped by heartless scientists was the worst thing that could happen to me. I was wrong. Being rescued by a massive teal alien a...
183 12 1
"That's not the point! The point is that I'm being married off to some unknown child and there's nothing I can do to stop it." Liam rolled his eyes a...