The Transfer Student

By Pokelegend2k22

Kalos high is a prestigious school in Lumious city in Kalos region. The teacher of kalos high and Alola high... More

A Change For The Good
The Farewell And New Start
Characters And Bio
The New Beginning
First Day Adventures
A Date Without Knowing.
A New Friend And A Battle
New Friend Or Rival
Sweet And Meeting.
Protégé
Master vs Protégé
New Friend And Forest
The Research.
The Sleepless Night
The Midnight Adventure
A/N
The Plan
A Day At Park.
The Attack
Shadows of Lumiose
Unraveling Shadows
A Day of Revelations
A Mystic Twinlight
Whispers of the Night
Everything's Fine
The Encounters

The Arrival

5.4K 72 22
By Pokelegend2k22

No one's POV

Location - Kalos

"Please don't be depressed girls i will be back soon, your handsome boy will be back soon" Drew said while flipping his hair.

"Don't worry we won't " Serna said with very annoyed expression drew was talking from last half and hour and everybody was clearly bored ' please Arceus save us' they thought.

All the passengers please check in the plane Is going to take off soon

"Okay guys bye" Drew said while walking towards flight. Everyone sighed 'Thanks Arceus'

"Finally he is gone" Said Aria.

"Yeah and now see how is the new kid his plane is going to come in some minutes" Clemont said.

"Yeah if he is a nerd and playboy then our school teachers are dumb" Shauna said

They waited for the some time until it was time for his plane to land. People were walking out and the students were standing with a board 'the kalos high'.

"Hey! So you all are from Kalos high"Someone asked while there attention was on exit door.

"Yeah can't ou se-" Miette was cut off when she saw the person who asked everyone was also quite amazed while looking at the boy especially the girls who were jawdropped.

'He is sooooo cute and handsome' the girls thought with mouth wide opened.

"I take that back our teachers are greaaat" Shauna whispered which only the group heard.

"So you are here to pick me. Hi I am Ash and this is my buddy pikachu" he said with a cheecky smile.

"Hi I am Gary and this is Clemont, Trevor, Tierno,Shauna , Serena,Aria ,Astrid and Miette. " He introduced and bringing the girls back to reality.

"Nice to meet you all " he said. " I hope we can be friends"

"Yeah we will be good friend and maybe-" Miette said while leaning on him but was dragged by the other girls.

"Ahh" ash tilted his head confused.

"So let's go to the school" Clemont suggested while sweatdropping at girls behaviour.

Then all of them got on the bus and move towards the school.

__________________________________

"Wow this school is huge, i like it you too buddy right?" Ash said while looking at the school in front of him.

"Hey ash let's go to the principal he and the teachers are waiting for you." Trevor said

"Ok let's go" he said and they started walking towards the principal office. 

*Knock**knock*

"Come in" prof. Said and the students came in. Behind them was ash as soon as prof. Juniper saw him she hugged him.

"Oh ash it's been a while, are you all okay, did yo-" she was asking him questions while breaking the hug.

"Yes prof. I am fine look completely fine and stronger"

She smiled" i know ash "

"So you are the Ash Ketchum for whom prof. Juniper mouth is not stopping with praising" prof. Sycamore said

"Yes I am" he said with a confident smile. 

"So you will start your classes from tomorrow the students will show you the school and dorms" prof. Replied

Prof. Juniper then ask " hey ash you will live in dorms what about your mansion"
Everyone was shocked ' he has a mansion ⊙.☉'

"Yes prof. I want to live in dorms and live the school life"

"So ash you will be -" prof. Oak was cut off by prof. Juniper

"He will be my responsibility" she demanded. Prof. Oak hung his head in defeat.

"Ok then Ash you can go now and welcome to Kalos high "

"Thankyou prof." He said and the students left the office.

"He is a worthy student I can say by seeing him you were right Juniper"prof. Rowan said.

"See told ya and it's not even started" she replied with proud.

' I can see this will be the best year of this school' all prof. Thought.

__________________________________

Ash and his friends were looking through the school. He saw the classrooms, cafeteria etc.

"And that our battle field " Tierno said while pointing towards the field in front.

"Wow it's will be nice to win battle on this" ash said with confidence.

"Too proud are we "Gary said

"It's called confidence" he replied

"So how about a battle now"

"You are on"

"NOO" the girls shouted

"Gary are you crazy he just came from a long flight he should rest " Astrid said

"No it's okay I am always ready for battle right buddy." Pikachu nodded.

"Yeah you are but now your are not battleing , let's go to dorms" serena said.

"Okay but are you all not too much worried" Clemont said

At this all girls blushed they were worrying too much about a boy they just met.

" Yes we are any problem " Shauna said with a glare"

"No no problem" Clemont gulped
________

"So Ash what is your room no." Miette asked ' please let it be near us pleaseee'

"Ah ...it's 152" he replied while looking at the key.

"What really so it means you are in our room" Gary said

"Oh thats great ours is also just next to you" Aria cheered with other girls.

"You never looked so excited for our room being next to you" Trevor said but was silent instantly by the glares.

" Okay we are here so see you tomorrow" Gary said while going inside with the boys and the girls went to theirs.

The dorm opened to see a living room with a tv and five doors which were the rooms for each.

( This is the view from entrance on left are rooms and in front is a living room and a balcony.)

"Wow it's nice" ash awed

" Yeah and that is your room"

"Thanks but I am tired so I will see you guys tomorrow good night" he greeted

"Good night " they replied.

Ash got inside his room and unpacked then he was laying on the bed.

" This is going to be a good year"

"Pikapi " Pikachu agreed

"Good night Pikachu" he said while turning off lights.

----------------------------------------------------

Phew!! that was 970 words.
So now ash has reached the kalos high the adventures are going to start.
Next ch will be the starting of first day of Ash in kalos high. How will it go. Keep reading to find out.

Hope you liked it
Signing out ^__^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 2.9K 16
[PLEASE, STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES!!! I'M GETTING SICKED OF THIS SH-] Ash lost the Kalos League and return home only find himself g...
128K 2.9K 45
Naruto and Hinata; the iconic pairing. What if it happened differently? What if they have to leave Konoha? Find out in this book. Finished 3/21
504K 6.6K 59
Ash x Harem (If y'all don't like harem shit, then don't read lmao) »»----- ♔ -----«« Ash Ketchum disappeared 1 year ago after saving his friends from...
39.1K 1.3K 15
Cover made by me. Story takes places after Ash get in Master Class After defeating Raihan and making place in Master Class. Ash comes home and sleep...