boy next door || riddler x re...

By theriddlergf

you moved into a apartment little do you know you live right by the riddler 😟 More

moving in
first day
second day - night
third day
third day- night
fourth day
Q&A
Fourth day - night
??? day
<?>
the end ?

second day

3.3K 78 58
By theriddlergf

              authors note: I will be updating this every day. I might not do it every day this week cause I'm going on vacation!! <3

     sad about last night. you still heard the loud noises when sleeping. still taking sleeping pills to sleep. even almost suffocating yourself in a pillow to get the noise to stop. it infuriated you a lot. maybe knocking on the door again might help. but the guy next door didn't seem like doing what you said. You even dreamed about what the guy was doing.

     you woke up again. still trying to get used to the light and not getting much sleep. the sound seemed to stop late at night. thinking about it you decided just to think of something else. thinking of what to do you decided to go to the store. maybe get some decorations to distract yourself. Get dressed you wore just some sweatpants and a t-shirt with a tv show you liked on it. you did your daily routine like always. And headed out.

  going to another grocery store. searching for some room decors. when looking around you noticed someone. someone that looked familiar. Oh! It was that guy, your neighbor, the guy next door. going up to him you thought of what to say. you already knew what will happen.

  "Hey! Aren't you my neighbor?" You said excitedly. Maybe lighting up the mood between you and him will make him talk more.

  "Oh, you," he said irritated. he was wearing a hoodie. he looked like he didn't want to be noticed. But you noticed him so his plan failed.

  "About yesterday-"

  "What about it," he said he looked like he haven't slept in days. Maybe he was paranoid. that's what you thought of about everyone in Gotham.

"You seem like you need a little help," you said with a laugh being a little sarcastic.

taking offense to what you said," I'm fine, " he said continuing to look around the place.

" you sure, I'm experienced in lots of things," you said smiling trying to show off a little bit knowing you won't get recognized by him.

"Hm," he said taking a little pause he seemed like he was thinking about what to say." I mean I need a little help," he looked at you, looking you up in down. you were a little confused. did he say yes? you wondered what he had in mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 366 24
❛ 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲...❜ started :: 3.13.22 finished :: 7.10.22
51.7K 901 16
Cordelia has learnt many things throughout her demigod life . One of the most important one in her life was : If you ever see a god gawking at you o...
880K 40.2K 45
Redamancy (n.) - a love returned in full. A hybrid BTS x reader AU. Started: April 19, 2021 Completed: January 17, 2022 Also published on AO3.
4.5K 85 7
A fanfic based on the movie itself. I don't own any of the characters. Scooby Doo belongs to Hanera Barbara and Warner Bros. KISS belongs to the ulti...