Rise of the Oni (Book 8 of th...

By DreamerGirlKes

Two years after Takahiro resurfaced another mafia in Japan wants to challenge to be the only mafia in Japan. More

Characters
More Characters
Oᑎᗴ | 1
TᗯO | 2
Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 3
ᖴOᑌᖇ | 4
ᖴIᐯᗴ | 5
ᔕI᙭ | 6
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 7
ᗴIᘜᕼT | 8
ᑎIᑎᗴ | 9
Tᗴᑎ | 10
ᗴᒪᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 11
Tᗯᗴᒪᐯᗴ | 12
TᕼIᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 13
ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ | 14
ᖴIᖴTᗴᗴᑎ | 15
ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ | 16
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ | 17
ᗴIᘜᕼTᗴᗴᑎ | 18
ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ | 19
TᗯᗴᑎTY | 20
TᗯᗴᑎTY - Oᑎᗴ | 21
TᗯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 22
TᗯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 23
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 24
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 25
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 26
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 27
TᗯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 28
TᗯᗴᑎTY - ᑎIᑎᗴ | 29
TᕼIᖇTY | 30
TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31
TᕼIᖇTY-TᗯO | 32
TᕼIᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 33
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 34
TᕼIᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 35
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 36
TᕼIᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 37
TᕼIᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 38
TᕼIᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 39
ᖴOᖇTY | 40
ᖴOᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 41
Wedding Party and Reception
ᖴOᖇTY-TᗯO | 42
ᖴOᖇTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 43
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 44
ᖴOᖇTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 45
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕI᙭ | 46
ᖴOᖇTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 47
ᖴOᖇTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 48
ᖴOᖇTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ| 49
ᖴIᖴTY| 50
ᖴIᖴTY-Oᑎᗴ | 51
ᖴIᖴTY-TᗯO | 52
ᖴIᖴTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 53
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 54
ᖴIᖴTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 55
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕI᙭| 56
ᖴIᖴTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 57
ᖴIᖴTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 58
ᖴIᖴTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 59
ᔕI᙭TY| 60
ᔕI᙭TY-Oᑎᗴ| 61
ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62
ᔕI᙭TY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 63
Not an Update!
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴOᑌᖇ |64
ᔕI᙭TY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 65
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕI᙭ | 66
ᔕI᙭TY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 67
ᔕI᙭TY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 68
ᔕI᙭TY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 69
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY | 70
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Oᑎᗴ | 71
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-TᗯO | 72
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 73
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 74
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 75
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕI᙭ | 76
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 77
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78
ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 79
ᗴIᘜᕼTY | 80
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Oᑎᗴ | 81
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-TᗯO | 82
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-Tᕼᖇᗴᗴ | 83
ᗴIᘜTᕼY-ᖴOᑌᖇ | 84
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕI᙭ | 86
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎ | 87
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 88
ᗴIᘜᕼTY-ᑎIᑎᗴ | 89
𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

ᗴIᘜTᕼT-ᖴIᐯᗴ | 85

367 38 16
By DreamerGirlKes

Emmanuel knew something was up and he couldn't waste any time sitting around to see what would happen. Yeah, he was wrong for leaving Zade and EJ to die, but it was no way he was going to risk his life for them. So, he did the next best thing rounded up a few of the men, and ran. This way he knew he had a chance for when he attacked at the gala.

"Don, they are burning the house to the ground and their men are everywhere. How are we to get off of the island?"

"We don't... not now anyhow. They are looking for us to be on the waters so our best bet is to go to the nearest city...."

"Not to question you Don, but why did you leave Zade and your son to die. They were your best men and your choice was to save us." One of his men said. Emmanuel stood there in thought as he scratched the back of his head. One reason was he was starting not to trust his own son, and Zade as was just a distraction. He used the man just as he used Mariah and some of the others.

"I know I can trust you. EJ was starting to have second thoughts about what I was doing. He may not have shown it to me, but I could feel it. Zade... Zade was just a pawn in my plans. Do you really think I love that asshole as if he was my brother? Something that came from the streets that had nothing to his name. He was easy to use and I used him to the fullest." Manuel smirked.

"I see so it's all for the plan to bring down the Köhler's...."

"Are you questioning my methods too?" Emmanuel asked as the man shook his head no. "Good because I don't mind putting a bullet between your eyes as well. Those assholes have been a torn in my side for as long as I can remember. Give a person one job to assassinate Axel Köhler and the bitch sleeps with him and has not one but two of his sons. A disgrace that is what my sister was. Now if that satisfies your curiosity can we leave?" Manuel spoke.

"Really it doesn't. I want to know what did the Köhler's do to make you resent them?"

"Exist, from the moment Axel formed his little mafia it's been nothing overthrowing other little mafias. Making it hard for ones like us to raise. Just look at them the largest mafia in the world and somehow they are still fucking gaining. All of them misuse their power and yet no one has tried to stop them. But I will and then I will have all of what they have and show the others how it is to rule." Emmanuel spoke as the men in the room with him looked at one another. What it seemed like to them was that he was the power-hungry one.

"I just got a clearing to Nayagarh. We need to go." Another man said as he walked into the room. One of the others sighed about to walk off when Emmanuel quickly pulled his gun shooting the man twice in the head.

"Now do any of you want to join him?" He asked as all of the others shook their heads leaving right along with him.

Three Days Later

"How did it go?" Adele asked her son and husband as they got into the car. Both sighed as Xerxes lean over kissing his wife causing her to smile and kissing him again, but Adele could tell that something was bothering her son. So, she touched his arm causing him to look over at her with a confused looked.

"What happened while you were there? Were you hurt? Your father or one of the others?"

"No," He said with a cocked brow. "BabyGirl what was the name of the man from New York?" He asked making Riley look at him and pulling away slowly.

"Why do you need to know that?" She asked as he tilted his head to the side before looking over at Chance. Who handed her his tablet. Riley stared at the screen and then him with an unreadable look. "This cannot be. I told you he wasn't breathing when I left the room...."

"Princess, what is the number one rule when killing an enemy?" Rodney asked as he place two fingers to her head like a gun. "Shoot them in the head. It's the only way we know they are dead. Yeah, you saw blood but these muthafuckas know how to fake death and that is exactly what Zade did. Chance told us beforehand that Zade was our person. Xerxes and I wanted to be sure before telling you." He finished.

"I'm sorr...."

"I don't need a sorry Riley. The man is dead, forreal this time, but Emmanuel got away. We got word of him being at a hotel not too far away from Pahala, but I think he fled in the other direction. The thing is he doesn't have that many men now and I know his stupid ass will come for us that the gala. Dad and the others have a plan that they will not tell us about, but I have a feeling it involves something I won't like. I just know none of you better not die!" Xerxes said making his dad, Chance, and Rodney nod.

"Where is my mother-in-law?"

"At home high as fuck with Nova, and Violet, we left them. I have told your crazy ass brother to stop selling them his weed and stuff. He still is doing it." Adele said shaking her head.

"I have a date plan for us this evening." Riley smiled while Xerxes eyed her up and down with a small smirk. "It's not what you think. I promise...."

"BabyGirl you don't know what I'm thinking, but okay. What time?" He said. "Five, it's a little early but I want to do something a little special before more drama hits." She said making X nod and be happy just to be home.

Hours later Xerxes was getting ready for his date with Riley as his two oldest walked into the room with their baby brother. Both wore smirks that made him turn to them staring causing them to look away. All of his children were like that. They hated for him to stare at them because they swore up and down it looked evil.

"What do you demons want?"

"I came to talk to my Daddy and Xavier came for support." Xylia spoke making X cock a brow for her to continue. "You were right Trey, only want me because of who I was. It made him look good he said.... After I wouldn't have sex with him at the dance..."

"What dance?" Xerxes asked.

"There was a dance Saturday. Ma let us go to get our minds off the fact you and our Papa's were gone to the Americas. I told her and she wanted to go and kill him, but she told me to talk to you." Xy said making Xerxes nod.

"Give me a last name and his full first name and I will have Vince or Uncle Chance look up his family. Then your mother and I will go from there. I just want to make sure he is not a danger to our family. It's too much of that going around now... did you beat his ass?" He said making Xavier laugh.

"No, but Zay did. Then got suspended Monday morning for two weeks. He broke his nose in two different places. Oh, not to mention the broken arm and two fractured ribs." She shrugged.

"ZAY! GOT DAMNIT BOY!" Xerxes said shaking his head. "Well, I can smell a fucking lawsuit...."

"Naw, Grandma Dele wrote them a check to hush them up, and then Grandma Paris threaten their lives if they tried anything us. We got some gagster ass grandmas." Zay laughed as Xerxes shot his son a glare for cursing. "S-sorry dad. It slipped." He said.

"Sure, it did. So what did you need me for?"

"Ma told us to tell you the ordeal, and we did. That's all." Xylia said.

"Okay, but now you have to go so I can go meet your mother." He said as they all left. Finally, Xerxes made it to the location of his and Riley's date which wasn't expecting a dinner date on their yacht.

"Ri you know I hate being out on this fucking thing. Why pull me out in the middle of this damn lake for me to drown...."

"ADRIEL YOU ACT AS IF YOU CAN NOT SWIM!" Riley laughed leading him over to the table set up for two. X stopped smiling back at his wife until the boat rocked a little.

"I know I can Ri, but I like to be in a pool. Though I guess I am fine along as my brother crazy-asses are not here." He said thinking about when they were young, and Elijah and Lucas thought it would be funny to throw him overboard with a school of dolphins that he thought were sharks.

All of his siblings thought it was funny until their father beat the shit of them for almost killing him. Ever since then Xerxes hadn't liked boats and made sure he stay away from the edges if he had to on one. Throughout the whole dinner, Riley talked about random things and changes that she would like. She also talked about how she had to explain multiple times that Kaarina was gone to Harper who was having a hard time excepting her mother's death. Also, how she wouldn't sleep in her own bed. She would always find her in the room with Xylia, Eva, or Ryleigh and something Xavier over the past few days.

"I got something for you." She said handing him a bag. Xerxes stared at her for a moment opening it as he started to remove the contents. The first thing X pulled out was a card as he slowly opened it.

Love is a powerful thing. I know that now. I have learned that it always has its way of healing the heart. No matter what happens I know you will always be my rock and our children. I am so happy that you choose me to be your wife and the mother of your children. I love you Xerxes Adriel Köhler and will never stop.

"I love you to BabyGirl but what is this about?" Xerxes said as she just smiled pointing at the bag. He shook his head removing another item. "Riley, you have this old ass thing?" Xerxes laughed at the bear he gave her when they were like six and seven.

"I loved that thing and you won it for me at the carnival." She smiled as he reached over gripping her hand. Removing the next thing. A box. "What is this?" He said opening it and pulling out the shirt.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" X yelled reading it over about twenty times and then looking to his wife. "Forreal... like forreal, forreal? No joke?" He asked looking at the shirt telling him he was about to be a daddy again.

"No joke. I thought you knew the other day when you asked me was I pregnant. The kids know and I tell you Xylia was not too happy about it." Riley laughed. "Are you mad?"

"Baby if I was going to be mad about it I wouldn't have done what I did. The question is are you happy?"

"Very! And you should be too knowing your little men are swimming strong. Damn Adriel just knock a girl up after not having sex in months." She laughed as he quickly stood and walked over to her and pulled her to her feet.

"I love you... you know that?"

"Yes... I love you too baby. Are you going to make love to me now?"

"I'm sure the fuck am." Xerxes smirked picking Riley up as if she weighed nothing and carrying her downstairs to the bedroom of the yacht.

Thoughts???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 1.6K 23
After agreeing to a deal to become Mafia for a month the ADA now starts there new life, there new MAFIA life
12.1K 1.3K 46
After Aditya sells off Imlie she meets Aryan and his brothers..becoming more confident and finally taking Revenge from Aditya..
291K 5.5K 60
Bonten Oneshots, headcannons and stories. Hope you enjoy it ♡! All the credits for the images and characters goes to the rightful owners.
1.2K 33 1
Abc's of Mikey & Takemichi's life in Tokyo Manji Gang.