π‡πŽπŽπƒ π‚π‘π˜ | πŠπ•

By certifiedluvababe

β€— ❍ IN WHICH A LOVER BOY MEETS HIS PERFECT MATCH. More

π’π€π˜π”π‘πˆ'𝐒 π•πŽπ.
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄
ππˆπ‹πŽπ“.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–πŽ.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ•π„.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π„πˆπ†π‡π“.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππˆππ„.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ππˆππ„π“π„π„π.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-πŽππ„.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π“π–πŽ.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π’πˆπ—.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π„πˆπ†π‡π“.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π–π„ππ“π˜-ππˆππ„.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-πŽππ„.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π“π–πŽ.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π…πŽπ”π‘.
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜-π…πˆπ•π„.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

9.5K 467 416
By certifiedluvababe

chapter contains sexual content 🔞

Sayuri ' Yuri ' Carter.
Montego Bay, JA
July 22nd, 2020.

tonight im gon fuck you just cause you the realest.

"Oh my god," Yuri's lips parted as Dayvon opened the door to the lavish hotel room, dropping her bags by the door she ran into the spacious hotel room, she face planted into the bed, groaning at how soft it was. She grinned getting up and running to the balconies sliding doors. The beach waves rushing up to the shore as she happily watched. Dayvon smiled just happy to see her happy, he let the door close shut as he grabbed her bags placing them by the bed before meeting her on the balcony.

"Dayvon.."

"You like it?"

"I love it," she laughed breathlessly, "I've never been anywhere but Detroit and Chicago!" She laughed watching the clear blue waters of the beach. "Thank you my love!" She gushed pulling him into a tight hug, her arms wrapping around his slim torso.

"Anything fa you, it's yo dub day," he kissed her head, "you deserve all this and mo'. You know how I feel about you, Say."

"You're so sweet to me," she declared looking up at him to see him already looking down at her, pressing soft kisses to the corners of his mouth and chin, Dayvon chased her lips planting a soft kiss there. Yuri, moved her hands from his torso to either sides of his face slowly deepening the kiss. Gently sucking on his bottom lip Von pulled back slowly, gripping her neck lightly he pulled her closer to him. Kissing her lips gingerly, he slowly slid his tongue in her mouth, Yuri gently sucking on his tongue. Jumping at the sound of her ring tone as she pulled back.

Von sucked his teeth grabbing her waist and pulling her back to him, "come on ma, that shit can wait I'm tryna touch you whea you pee at," he mumbled to her kissing her bottom lip repeatedly. Yuri laughed grabbing his jaw and slowly pushing his face back.

"You have the next four days to touch me where I pee at," she mocked him playfully rolling her eyes, "this could be for real serious though, Von. Lemme get it." She reasoned with him and he sighed letting her out of his grasp as she jogged inside, rummaging through her open purse she grabbed her phone barely answering it on the last ring.

"Happy birthday Say Say!" Laila and Grandbabii said in sync making Yuri smile widely.

"Thank you guys!" Yuri plopped down on the bed Dayvon sucked his teeth instantly knowing he wasn't finna get good right at that moment, he still had everybody down stairs on the deck waiting for them to finally come on for Yuri's 'surprise' party.

"Okay Jamaica yo body thennnn!" Laila laughed already knowing their location. Dayvon leaned down positioning his self in the camera. "Ew, gone man."

"Man yo ass always callin my girl," Dayvon mugged her, "go get you some friends."

"I do got friends first of all," Lai rolled her eyes, "and she's my sister I can call ha if I I want." Yuri literally wanted to cry at the mention of the word sister. She was so happy of how warming and quick both Von's children, his sister, and even his granny she hadn't even met yet cared for her so much just by him caring for her. It was the sweetest thing to her.

"What's that shit you tryna spray on me?" Dayvon spoke up, stumbling back about an hour later after the two had took showers and were about to head down to the beach.

"It's sunscreen," Yuri said nonchalantly spraying her arms and legs down her tight fitting body con dress had all Von's attention.

"You'on need that shit gang, we black." He simply said looking at her as if she was crazy. Yuri laughed her lips parted.

"Baby, who told you that?"

"Say, everybody know that."

"Everybody wrong, baby just cause we black doesn't mean we don't need to protect our skin," she said grabbing him by his arm and pulling him to her roughly, spraying down his arms and exposed parts of his body as he stared at her blankly.

She had him doing all types of healthy proper shit lately. She had him drinking water non stop, putting on sunscreen, using black African soap for his face, and taking gummy vitamins and shit. He just couldn't shake her. Not that he wanted to of course.

He watched her zip all of their bags up, grabbing her tote bag she made sure to put big repellent in the bag she was not trying to get bit up. She flipped through the pictures she took in the room, showing Von who of course approved every one of them as they were in the elevator.

Yuri frowned noticing none of her friends, brother, or anybody had wished her a happy birthday yet except her Detroit family and her father. Yuri didn't wanna say anything to Von about it, but she was actually hurt. How could they forget her birthday.

"Aight, you gotta close yo eyes fa this part ma," Von declared before they got off the elevator.

"Why?" She looked at him weirdly.

He sucked his teeth, "Say, just close yo eyes." He said as the doors opened to the lobby. Yuri sighed closing her eyes, putting her hands over eyes careful not disrupt her lash extensions. "Yo ass bet not be peekin!"

"I'm not—baby, you gotta help me walk!"

"I gotchu," he replied gently, grabbing one of her arms he guided her through long hallways until she could hear waves crashing and feeling sand in her sandals she knew they were outside. "It's two steps right hea." He gently informed her, she cautiously stepped out the two stairs.

"Aight, open."

Removing her hand from her face, her eyes fluttered open as she seen her friends in front of her, a banner reading 'Happy Birthday Say' hung from the top of the wooden deck.

"Surprise!" Everybody yelled in unison. As much as Yuri wanted to be happy, she felt a little embarrassed. She hated being the center of attention in moments like this.

"Y'all," she smiled softly not having any words to really say, "thank you!" She laughed at how embarrassing the whole thing was.

Booka, Mariah, Heaven, Jourie, Durk, his random white girl, Kiki, Mikey and Tee had tagged along. Wop, Zoo, Louie and DQ stayed behind in Chicago for lack of not having passports. They all managed to wish her a happy birthday from Kiki's FaceTime.

"Awww! Y'all got me a cake?" She smiled moments later as Von removed the white casing from the top of the cake. The cake reading, 'Welcome to the dub club Sayuri!' in pink frosting. "Aww, you guys. I love y'all, stop it." Her eyes watered as she looked at all the intricate decorating. She was never super thrilled about her birthday, but she loved going all out for everybody else's. But for them to do this for her made her feel so appreciated, and for the first time in along time, she felt happy on her bday.

Dayvon Bennett.
Montego Bay, JA
July 22nd, 2020.

"Boa, yo ass look done fo!" Tee said to Von as they sat down in the nearby chairs. Durk rolling up some Jamaican weed he had managed to get his hands on already. Dayvon watched Kiki laying in the sand just to take pictures of Yuri. He shook his head at the sight. They were so extra.

"Man," Von mumbled sipping the purple liquid from his double cup, he usually didn't drink Wock but Durk had it on hand so he rolled with it, "I'm tired as hell gang, Ian been ta sleep all night." He admitted.

"Been tryna make sure all this shit play out right," Von concluded.

"Well, she look happy to me twin." Durk added.

Von smiled small watching her pose in front of the water. Laughing and smiling with her friends. That's really all he wanted for her. Some people might've thought he went too hard for her because she was there for him only a couple months in the county. But when shit get heavy like that, a lot of people fold under pressure. Yuri stayed with him in rough times, times when he thought he would lose trial. She prayed with him, every night. She checked on his mental, she did things nobody else did. She was showing him what a peaceful, non-toxic relationship was.

So at the end of the day, no matter how long or short it was. Yuri was locked in for life with him, together or not, he was indebted to her. You don't find real just anywhere.

"Damn," Booka ran from the hotel entrance to the beach out of breath. He had just set up a few things in the room for Sayuri. Von wanted to make the bed all nice with rose petals and all the gifts he had gotten her. Booka offered to decorate for him, since Von really hadn't had a break all day. "I'm finna stop smokin' wit y'all niggas man, mufuckas can't even run like they used to."

"Bitch it ain't the smoke, you just fat as fuck." Mikey retorted warning a laugh from Durk.

"You ain't got no room to be talkin, yo big ass mama.."

"Bitch, my mama had gastric bypass," Mikey defended.

"And still big as fuck? Wow."

"You set it up gang?" Von asked Booka who nodded slapping hands with him.

"Yea, you good foe."

"What's the sco Kiki?" Von asked out of breath. He, Yuri, Jourie, and Durk's random white girl had just had an intense tennis game on the beach.

"Jourie and Kaylee got four," she looked down at her notes where she kept track of the game, "and Yuri and Von got eight."

Jourie sucked his teeth as Von and Yuri shared a high-five.

"Man we just beat y'all ass again," Von tossed the racket down in the sand, "with the white girl on yo team!"

"It's cause he doesn't know what he's doing!" Kaylee frowned gesturing to Jourie.

"Man, you don't know what the fuck you doing either!"

"First of all, I played varsity in high school!"

Von caught sight of Yuri slowly making her way back to the hotel. "Bae, whea you goin?" Yuri turned holding up her broken sandal with a frown. Von hurriedly jogged across the beach to her, as she held up the ripped Tory Burch sandal.

"Baby, my sandal!" She frowned the sandal just dangling by the strap.

"It's okay baby," Von kissed her forehead, "daddy gon buy you some mo."

"But these ones are always out of stock!" She whined under his arm as he walked her back to the hotel, his lips pressed against her temple.

"Ima find em, don't worry."

"Okay," she said sadly.

Pushing the four open she stepped inside the room, Von behind her she stopped midway into the room. "Stop it." She firmly said looking at the rose petals on the floor. She looked back at Von with a smile. "Stop it right nowww!" She tossed the sandals aside, making Von laugh as he followed her inside, the door slamming shut behind them.

She gasped, clamping her hand over her mouth as she gushed over the bed. Booka had managed to make the rose petals form a huge heart in the middle of the bed, placing the hundred dollar bills Von gave him right in the center of the heart. An extravagant bouquet of flowers lay above that, next to the heart lay the small mini cake he bought her with the words, "will you be my girlfriend?" On it. A small KAY jewelry box lay on top of the packaged cake. Moving the jewelry box away from the cake she held it in her hands shakily, not bothering to take the plastic covering off. Von smiled, making his way behind her. Snaking his arms around her waist, he pressed his lips in the crook of his neck. "I know I neva properly asked you, what's yo answer ma?"

"Yes," her voice cracked as she turned her face toward him teary eyed. He kissed the corner of her mouth gently.

"You got everything you wanted lil foenem?" He asked her a while later after she gushed about all her gifts from him. Especially the iced out ring, he had gotten her.

She smiled still admiring the ring on her pointer finger. "Yes," she cheesed before retracting her answer, "except a facial."

"I gotchu' pretty girl." He replied not even hesitating. "Ima see if they offa allat."

"I'm not talking about from the hotel," she replied, " I'm talking about from you." Dayvon looked at her, his brows furrowed he didn't understand what she meant by that, until she was on her knees in-front of him. The Amiri jeans he was just sporting, now around his ankles.

The way he was already a little high and tipsy was crazy, that already had him on demon time. He looked down at her looking back up at him with warm soft eyes. Her tongue running over his bulge in his boxers.

"You ah nasty ass la girl," he lowly said his low chinky eyes admiring all her pretty features.

"So?" She questioned hooking her fingers in the waistband of his boxers. "You did all this for me today I wanna show you my appreciation." She countered softly.

Pulling boxers down carefully, she smiled as his hardened member sprang out.

Damn, just slap me in the face then.

Grabbing the base of his dick, and planting soft sultry kisses all over the head. Watching Von bite down on his bottom lip, she stuck her tongue out slapping it on her tongue a couple of times. Von, using his fingers to comb her hair back out of her face. "You look so pretty like that, ma."

"Mhm?" She hummed earning a nod from him. Sitting up on her knees she spit right on the head of his dick, watching it slowly drip down, she wrapped her lips around the head, slowly making her way down the length of his dick. Dayvon quietly grunted at how wet her mouth was already, she had one hand around the base of his dick and the other one massaging his balls.

Dayvon was in awe of how such a sweet girl like Yuri, had this much of a freak in her body. It tuned him on even more.

She pulled back after deepthroating him, spit dripping her chin as she struggled to breathe.

"Open," he simply said, watching her stick her tongue out opening her mouth wide he grabbed her head, dropping her hand from the base of his dick, he slowly slid his dick in her mouth, the sounds of him fucking her throat filled the hotel room. Her little choking and gagging sounds not deterring him from anything. He looked down into her brown watery eyes his tucked between his two set of teeth, before ultimately pulling out of her mouth. She coughed a little, her chest heaving as she slowly caught her breath, his dick sloppy with spit as he pulled her up by her chin.

"You so fuckin nasty," he mumbled against her lips making her smile and giggle a little, pressing his lips against hers. He grabbed her hips pushing outside of the balcony doors, he pulled away from her, roughly turning her around, he hiked her dress up to see a lacy pair of Victoria secrets on her, he pulled them down slowly, watching her step out of them, lifting her leg on top of the railing, Von smiled at how she already got into position.

"You been waitin' fa this huh?" He questioned, one hand around her neck as he pulled her back against his chest, his thumb slowly toying with her clit. she nodded slowly. Her facial expression so innocent and warm. Von's lips parted at how wet she already was. Pleasing him pleased her.

"Oh my gosh," Yuri gave a throaty moan as soon as he slid into her, pushing as deep as he could. One hand on her waist the other on her small right breast, pinching and pulling at her hardened nipple.

Her breath hitching as he gripped her waist, slowly thrusting into her, looking down at what was going on between them, her wetness coating his dick as he continued. "You like this shit don't you?" He questioned her. Her shaky moaning refrained her from answering his question, she nodded vigorously, with low eyes her hands gripping onto the railing as she whimpered as his pace slowly picked up.

"I can't hear you pretty girl,"

"Yes!" She stammered out, the low clapping sounds between them only increasing as he managed to pound her out, her eyes rolling as she hung over the railing getting pounded into bliss. Von took in account of her trembling legs and smiled.

"You betta not cum, Say."

"I c-can't hold it!" She whimpered.

"I'm not playin' witchu," he said breathlessly keeping his momentum. Biting his lip before seeing the white cream on his dick, and Yuri letting out a loud squeal into the outside. Von pulled out, watching her knees buckle underneath her.

Damn old ass can't even stand up

"What I just tell you, Say?" he mumbled to her. Watching her try to catch her breath as she squatted.

"I'm sorry baby, I couldn't hol—"

"I'm finna fuck you up." Her sternly said. "Get yo ass up." He demanded watching her slowly stand to her feet. He walked back inside, sitting on the edge of the bed, he watched as she neared him, grabbing her arm he turned her around, her back against his chest, slowly sinking into her once again. Her back was against his chest, as she sat flush in his lap, the whole thing inside of her making her body quiver, her breathing already accelerated. As he wrapped her hair around his fist, focusing her eyes into the mirror where she seen the sight of them, his chin on her shoulder, kissing down the side of her neck, as he slowly lifted up, his hand on her waist, pushing her body up meeting his thrusts with hers.

"Why you don't listen, pretty girl?" He rhetorically asked her, sucking on the thin flesh on her neck. The gasps coming from her, not doing enough for him. "Fuck me." He said firmly. Watching her put her hands on either side of them, slowly pulling herself up and then slamming back down into his lap. "Get that shit, baby."

"Fuck!" She cried out. He watched in the mirror, her facial expressions scrunched as she continued her movements her eyes fluttered closed.

"Aht! Stop that shit," he gritted, "look at me in the mirror, look at you fuckin' daddy,"

Her eyes fluttered open, the sight alone causing the knot in her tummy as Von lifted, meeting his thrusts with her powerful ones once again. "Fuck." Von groaned looking at the sight in front of him.

"Oh my god—daddy I'm finna cum again!" She whimpered.

"Cum," he said firmly, "cum all on yo dick, pretty girl,"

"Oh ssssshitttttt!" Yuri squealed out as Von continued to pound her out, her eyes rolling back as she came for the second time. He continued at the same pace sending her into a moment of pure overstimulation, as his thrust became sloppy.

"Shit, I'm finna nut Say!" He grunted, making a Yuri quickly hop out, getting on her knees as he stood up above her stroking it out.

"Cum all over my face, daddy," she whimpered softly as he groaned deeply, his warm seed shooting ropes of cum all over her face as she smiled. All her birthday wishes now fulfilled.

: ̗̀➛@yuridolly                      4 hours ago.
Montego Bay, Jamaica

•••
Liked by kingvonfrmdao, lildurk and others.
: ̗̀➛@yuridolly your fav cancer ♋️
view all 306 comments.
adorelai2x DUB CLUBB 😍
big600booka fly ass bestie 💙

: ̗̀➛@kingvonfrmdao                    2 hours ago.
Montego Bay, Jamaica

••
Liked by muwopfrmdao & 1,762 others.
: ̗̀➛@kingvonfrmdao granddaughterrrr lol 💙 happy birthday to my 1 yk you can get w.e outta me pretty girl this right here 4eva 💯
view all 568 comments.
lildurk Yeaaaaa twin 😮‍💨🤞🏽
nolimitherbo MY BOAA 💯 HAPPY BDAY 💙

bitch the power out in my area sigh 😮‍💨

idkkkk how I did on the sex scene bitch? 🌚🌚

you might get a double upload if the mfn power come back 😮‍💨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 2.1K 42
read to find out
58.9K 1.9K 31
𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ - 𝙃𝙀 π™’π˜Όπ™Ž 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™Šπ™‰π™‡π™” 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 π™Žπ™ƒπ™€ 𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙇𝙔 π˜Ώπ™€π™Žπ™„π™π™€π˜Ώ. Β© 2023 | π™†π™–π™’π™π™π™šπ™‚π™§π™šπ™–π™©
422K 12.3K 51
" 𝚜𝚎𝚎 πš’πš–πšŠ πš”πš’πš•πš•πšŽπš› πš‹πšžπš 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 πšπšŽπšŽπš•πš’πš—πšπšœ, 𝙸 πšŒπšŠπšπšŒπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πš’πš πšŽπš– 𝙸 πš“πšžπšœπš πš–πš’πšπš‘πš πš”πš’πš•πš• πšŽπš–." PSA: READ AT...
549K 21.6K 69
Dayvon would kill for Normani without hesitation; but what'll happen when his dangerous lifestyle gets in between their love? BOOK 2 IS OUT NOW! ADD...