Unrequited Love

By Geno_Is_Gay

This story involves topics of Kidnapping, Stockholm syndrome, Smut, and mentions of suicide as well. I do not... More

His Idea Of Love
The Unfortunate Visit
The Struggle
His Word Against Mine
A Strange Situation
What a mess ⚠SMUT WARNING⚠

The grand reunion

47 2 1
By Geno_Is_Gay

George was in his home in the Kinoko Kingdom attending to some duties in the nation; As if lately George had been rather worried about the thought of Dream coming to visit him in Kinoko. Especially since he was practically alone making him an easy target for Dream.

Sometime after George finishes his duties he hears a noise coming from the boundaries of Kinoko; However when he looks he sees no sign of Dream being there, so he shrugs it off as Anxiety and simply goes into his home to clean up a small mess he'd left inside.

Dream had reached Kinoko Kingdom after a few interactions with Tommy and Sapnap; Other than those interactions Dream kept a rather low profile making it pretty hard to find him or track him down.

Dream slowly made his way to George's house making sure to avoid being in an open area so he wouldn't get found any easier; Once he reached George's home he waited for the perfect opportunity to enter and get George to join him in hiding; After all, George was Dreams, king.

Once George finished cleaning the small mess previously mentioned he noticed Dream's 6'3 figure standing at the window, watching him as if waiting for the perfect moment to strike. George quickly ran to grab his phone; However, Dream had other plans and quickly broke the window then jumped inside and roughly yanked George back, Quickly pulling out a sharp pocket knife and putting it to George's throat.

[End Chapter]
Sorry, this is all I have in my head for now but I will update it when I can and feel like doing so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
73.4K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
169K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...