Why Not Be Mine?

By cornflowers02

I stood there with tears in my eyes, i was in the prefects bathroom "What's wrong, you seem upset" it came fr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 6

282 12 0
By cornflowers02

Pansy's pov:

Why was Granger looking at me? It's probably nothing. I continued our work with an awkward look on my face. Why was she staring? Does my hair look bad? Do I have dark circles again? I had so many questions, but they had to wait, if I failed another class I had to take extra lessons after the school day was over. I just shook the feeling off and tried to listen carefully to something Snape was saying to Crabbe but all i heard was "stir in circles then you, bla bla bla"  shit i really needed to pay attention for once, I wished I was like granger, only the smart part. I wanted to be smart, I didn't want to be like her otherwise, not at all, I didn't want to be a 'mrs. know it all'. "Pansy? Are you there?" I heard a voice, it was Crabbe, "Pansy, you know what's gonna happen". "Yea I'm sorry"

•••

"Hey Pansy, I know I fcked up". "Go away Malfoy" i firmly replied "i don't want to talk to you". "No I won't" he insisted . I started speed walking and he kept up so i started running, "leave me be Malfoy". "Listen to me Pansy!". I turned around and looked into his eyes with anger, then i slapped him. It wasn't one of those soft slaps. I knew that because i felt my hand burning and saw him tear up. I had just made Draco cry, ME of all people had him running away in tears. I felt like i was floating.

                                        •••

I dropped down on my bed and let the events of the day pass through my mind... Had Granger really looked at me? I tried to get used to the thought that she had looked at me. I felt a tickeling in stomach just like as if there was... BUTTERFLIES?!??! No because I didn't like her, at all. Or did i?!? But i weren't into girls. Right? No because being into girls when you are a girl isn't normal... But neither am i? Or am I? I couldn't get it out of my head. So I just laid there, wondering.

•••

"Pansy? Are you awake? We need to get to transfiguration" Millicent was violently shanking me at this point. "Yeah, I'm awake" I groaned. I hadn't even noticed that I had fallen asleep last night. "Hurry!" She liked to boss people around, usually I didn't permit her to boss around with me but right now I was too tired to do anything, so I just let her. I got up and dressed in my usual slytherin robes. I made a glance at the clock. Damnit, I had missed breakfast, had to go straight to transfiguration. I made it just in time for Grangers entrance. Why did I even care. Anyways McGonagall started the lesson but I couldn't keep my eyes away, away from her. Then it hit me. Fck. I, Pansy, was in love. It all made sense now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
867K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
905K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one