Symphony ◆ Joe Anoa'i◆

By ShrazyMe

I just wanna be part of your symphony Will you hold me tight and not let go? Symphony Like a love song on the... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Instagram
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Instagram
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The Dreams
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
New Home
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Instagram
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Instagram
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Instagram
Instagram pt 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Instagram
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Instagram
Chapter 51

Chapter 35

1.3K 70 0
By ShrazyMe

TheDreams: Sofia rocking our 'PYNK' bikini set from our upcoming swimwear line.

300,000 likes ~ 2,000 comments

---

Today is a really special day for us as we're telling our close family and friends that we are having twins. Since we never really filmed much during our first pregnancy, we have decided to film this moment because it will be really nice to look back on.

"Once I have completely snapped back, I am going to be rocking this collection everywhere." Sofia laughs as we look over the website which is showcasing our new swimwear line which is yet to be released. We are taking the time to make notes on the layout before the page goes live because this is a new level to our swimwear.

"You look amazing in the promo pictures." Jordana tells her as she points out a picture of Sofia where she is rocking a pink bikini which I posted on our instagram. "I was so jelly when I received the pictures in my email but you look incredible."

"It's all in the eyes." I wink at Sofia who blushes. "Two thirds of us are mommies now so it's nice to get a new perspective to designing clothes because now we're more conscious of certain body parts."

"Exactly." Sofia runs a hand through her hair. "I lost weight pretty quickly but my tummy is kind of squishy which I don't mind since it carried my baby boy."

"And now you're pregnant again." Jordana smiles at me and I grimace. "How are you feeling this time around?"

"Well carrying twins again will definitely take its toll on my body but I guess I'm ready for it." I say nonchalantly while running my hands through my hair.

"Twins?" Sofia looks at me in confusion. "Wait what?"

Jordana makes a weird sound before letting oit a loud scream at the realisation.

"OH FUCK!" Sofia covers her mouth in shock as I lift my top up to reveal the tiny drawings of two babies on my stomach.

"I'm having twi-" I can barely get the sentence out as the girls jump on me and I laugh loudly as I wrap my arms around them. Sofia and Jordana start peppering me with kisses which just makes me happy because they are my favorite girls.

I may have two biological sisters but these girls mean more to me and they have been there for me more times than I can count.

"We're so happy for you." Sofia lightly pecks my lips as I smile. "You're already the best momma to the twins and Jojo now you're going to have five kids. Do you know how crazy and amazing that sounds?"

"I know right."

Jordana rubs my stomach, "You stay having enough babies for all of us."

"How do you guys feel knowing that you're going to be God mothers to another set of twins?" I bite down on my bottom lip to stop myself from smiling.

"Again." Sofia's bottom lip trembles. "Your real sisters are going to hate us when they realise that they didn't make the cut again."

"I don't care." I smile at my girls. "The two of you have been my sisters since the day that we met and yeah, sisters fight but you guys are still here. I didn't have to make you my partners in this business but I chose to because I can't picture myself doing this without anybody else."

"Awe Amerie." Jordana begins to tear up. "I would be honored to be a God mother to your third or fourth child."

Sofia nods her head while wiping her tears away, "Me too."

"I never thought life would take me in this direction." I tearfully tell the girls as we hold hands. "I never really thought about having children and now Joe has made me a mom to five freakin' kids. I'm really scared but I know that I have the best support system and you guys have been there since day one."

---

AmerieAnoai: Just restocked this cute set in five brand new colors 

2,000,000 likes ~ 8,000 comments

The girls reaction to the twin reveal was amazing and I am so happy that I decided to catch it all on camera. After a couple more hours of working, I drove down to my parents home to pick up the kids before heading to the stadium where Joe will be performing at.

Joe wants us to surprise Colby next so I have the twins wearing these custom shirts with twin A and twin B written on them. I also had two more shirts made in smaller sizes for the next set of twins which we will give to Colby while I record on my phone.

"Do you have a mater set for today?" I ask Joe as we walk backstage with the twins who are strapped in the pram. I could not risk them running around the stadium especially since they have been overly active these past couple of days.

"I only have a promo to shoot." Joe responds as we stop outside the men's locker room and he quickly walks inside to fetch the man of the hour as I find us a more quiet spot.

"Daddy." Joseph starts kicking his feet. "DADDY!"

"He's coming." I say while getting my phone ready and Joe walks out a minute later with Colby who smiles as soon as he sees the kids.

Joe bends down to unclasp their little straps, "Kids say hi to uncle Colby." 

"COLBY!" Thomas throws his arms up into the air and I laugh as he practically jumps out of his seat.

"COBY!" Joseph repeats with a slight lisp since he was sucking on his fingers while waiting on them and Joe helps him out of the pram.

"Hey boys." Colby bends down to their height as I begin filming their sweet interaction. "Hey Amerie."

"Hey you." I clear my throat while looking down at the boys. "Show uncle Colby your shirts."

With some help from their father, the boys pull down their shirts to reveal the writing to Colby who is sipping on water.

"That's so awesome." He chuckles. "Twin A and Twin B."

"Did we get him a present?" Joe looks at the twins and Thomas quickly runs over to the pram to grab the bag which has the extra shirts. "Give it to uncle Colby."

"I GIVE IT!" Joseph screams as he grabs the bag from Thomas' hands before throwing it at Colby who laughs at the exchange. Joe quickly pulls the twins apart before they can start fighting and Thomas runs over to me. I rub the top of his head while he hugs my head.

"Joe is bad."

"I'm sorry baby." I bend down to kiss his head before lifting him up into my arms while still filming Colby who pulls the shirts out of the bag.

"Twin C and Twin D."

Thomas starts kicking his legs so I set him down and he begins chasing his brother around.

"What?" Colby looks at the shirts weirdly. "Why does it say Twin C and Twin D?"

Joe stands behind me and places his hands on my stomach while giving it a squeeze.

"We're having twins." 

"Holy..." Colby's eyes widen in disbelief. "Crap. I'm so freakin' excited for you guys, get over here."

I walk over to him and start laughing as they throws his arms around us.

"You're going to make me cry." Colby chuckles. "Our kids are going to grow up super close."

Latecia and Colby are expecting their first child together which is really nice as it means that all the members of The Shield will be fathers to children close in age. They may not live next door to eachother but our kids will continue our legacy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 331 30
So dim that spotlight, tell me things like I can't take my eyes off of you I'm no one special, just another Wide eyed girl who's desperately in love...
5.7K 407 7
All the things you ask, you will know someday. But you have got to live in a patient way. God put us here by fate. And by fate, that means better day...
145K 5.7K 90
How far would you go to be with your celebrity crush? A crazed fan befriends a woman, just to get close to her husband. Cover done by me This story h...
122K 4K 33
Amazing cover by @beautyblurred ____________________________________________________________________________________________ Love is something every...