๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...

By itsshawtybae

โ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง, ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ. ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž.โž โฆ "What are you doing in my fridge?" I immediatel... More

: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
: ฬ—ฬ€โž› Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER

chapter 20

152K 5.1K 9.7K
By itsshawtybae

A D M I T I T

(i just had to add the whole image bc it reminded me of something. *wink wink*. you'll understand soon enough)

"I still can't believe you said yes," Silvia groans, throwing my shorts into my suitcase.

"I thought I needed to get my head checked out when I told him I needed time?" I chuckle and she smiles.

"Well, I changed my mind. Your safety comes before really hot guys," she nonchalantly says. "I mean are you sure this is a good idea?"

"No... I don't know," I sigh, falling back onto my bed. "He's the only option I have right now."

"You can stay with me."

"No," I sternly say. "I'm not bringing my problems to your doorstep."

"Okay what about Jordan? He seems really determined to protect you."

"Same goes for him. I know that he can keep me safe but I can't let him. It's not fair that he take care of me like a little kid."

She nods and we continue packing.

"I get it. But why so soon? And what if he's worse than Sylvester?"

"Well if he's worse then he's worse and we'll cross that bridge when we get there," I shrug my shoulders feeling my stomach clench. "And after the little package I got I can't stay here anymore. Sylvester or his men can show up at anytime and he's made it perfectly clear that the next time we see each other it won't be pretty."

She chugs down her glass of wine and goes for seconds. "Okay..." she nods. "Where's he picking you up?"

"The club since I'm performing tonight," I say and she nods.

We loaded all my clothes into her car and she drove us to the club.

Even though Silvia didn't like my decision she was still very supportive about it. I could tell she had a million questions and so did I to say the least.

We left my bags in her car until Antonio would come to pick me up.

Silvia and I changed into our performing outfits and left the dressing room.

Her body tensed up as we stood near the stage and I already knew why. I turned around and saw Silvia softly slipping away.

"Why aren't you dressed yet?" he asks and I cross my hands in front of me.

"Well I was kind of hoping you'd let me perform one last time."

"But it won't be your last time. You made that abundantly clear."

"Technically no, it won't. But in a weird way it also will so please let me perform while I'm still single and free. I promise we'll leave right after," I say eagerly. "Please," I show him my biggest, teethly smile.

"I need a drink anyway," he flatly says and turns around. He walks towards the bar and I smile, excitedly clapping my hands together.

After my performance I grabbed my coat and got off stage as soon as possible. He was already waiting for me, staring down at his cellphone.

"My bags are in Silvia's car," I say and he looks up. He gives me a slight nod and starts texting.

Putting his phone away he steps aside and walk past him.

I get changed in my dressing room and meet him at the bar. He immediately gets up and I smile at him.

"You're not going soft on me, are you?" I playfully narrow my eyes at him.

"What," he raises a brow at me and I put my hands on my hips.

"You didn't insult or order me around once tonight," I say scanning his face. "I'm starting to get worried," I say pressing my four fingers against his forehead.

"You want me to insult you?" he asks with amusement and I shake my head with a little chuckle as I pull my fingers back.

"Let's go, de Luca," I turn around and start walking. He follows behind.

"You were amazing out there you know," he says over my shoulder and I smile throwing my arm around his shoulder which made me stretch extremely far.

"I know," I grin, turning my face to him.

"Remind me never to compliment you again," he says looking at me and I roll my eyes.

"That's impossible. You live for complimenting me."

"I thought I only insulted you?" he says and I stop for a second.

"Uh..." I trail off. "You compliment me in an insulting way," I say, showing him a big smile and he simply shakes his head with a little half smile.

"You're interesting, Valentino," he says and my cheeks hurt from smiling so much.

As we drove to his house I couldn't stop looking out the window. This part of the city was so different to where I lived.

"You remember where you bedroom is, don't you," he asks as we step out of the car and I nod. "Is that room okay or do you need a bigger one? Or smaller?" he asks as he unlocks the door.

"That one's fine," I nod, suddenly feeling nervous.

He ordered Cesar and some other guys to carry my suitcases up to my room.

After they were done I could finally go up. He had ordered Katie to find out what I liked so that she could cook it up for me.

I haven't seen him the entire night.

I unpacked and took a steaming hot shower. Silvia checked in on me and we video called for hours.

Everything is going to work out.
___

At eight I headed downstairs to grab some water before heading out. The house was way quieter than I had expected.

I walked down the light, wooden stairs and made my way to the kitchen. It was beautifully designed.

Marble island with a sink in the middle.

Wooden cabinets all around with glass doors, making it easy to see what's inside.

And my favorite, the fridge with double doors. Mine only had one.

I groaned as I had to crook my head upwards to look at the cabinet. Even when reaching I still couldn't get the glass on the top shelf.

I shrugged my shoulders and carefully climbed onto the counter top. I sat up on my knees and opened it.

A hand flew by my head and into the cabinet to grab a glass as well.

I turn my head and Antonio is standing extremely close to me. He gives me a questioning looking and I grab a glass, putting it down.

"Some of us are vertically inclined," I say, looking back. "You mind?"

I look at the little space between him and the counter top and he doesn't move so I turn around, sitting flat on my ass.

I hop off and there's little to no space between us.

"First you step on my car seats with your boots and then you're climbing onto my kitchen counters," he says and I swallow hard.

"I already apologized for the car thing," I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest. "And I wouldn't be climbing your counter tops if everyone who were as tall as you just used the glasses on the top shelf, I mean seriously?" I sigh and his lips slightly twitch into a small smile.

"You're adorable," he says and I drop my arms.

"I'm not trying to be," I say gripping onto the counter behind me.

"Where is my little vixen off too?" he asks, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Out," I vaguely answer. "I need to buy a few things."

He stares down at me and I feel my stomach tighten.

"More details," he says and I nod.

" 'Out' as in out and 'I need to buy a few things' as in I need to buy a few things," I say and smile up at him. "I'm not reporting my every move to you de Luca."

"I think it's time I brought out the maid outfit. Maybe then you'll loose the attitude," he says and I snicker.

"Nice try, but no," I say leaning up onto my toes as I brush a strand of his hair back. I fall back onto my feet and run my hands down his chest. "It should be illegal to look this dashing in a suit," I say looking straight into his chest. "You should be sent right to jail," I mumble with a little smile.

He takes my chin between his fingers and makes me look up at him.

"A police officer uniform would work too," he grins, licking his lips and I feel my face heat up.

"I'm not participating in your weird kinky fantasies where the woman dresses up Antonio," I playfully narrow my eyes at him.

"And here I thought you were at my bidding," he says holding my face gently.

"That's why I'm not marrying you to think," I smile and he softly chuckles. "You're prettier when you smile," I lightly frown. "So do it more," I demand and he slightly tilts his head to the side, holding a soft smile.

"You are complimenting me awfully a lot today Nirah Joy," he says and his thumb gently brushes over my bottom lip.

My heart beat increases and I subconsciously lick my lips.

"Well don't get use to it," I say trying to hold it together. "It's a once in a lifetime thing," I shrug my shoulder.

"I'll smile more if you do," he says and I frown.

"I'm always smiling."

"No, you're always putting on a smile. You're never genuinely smiling," he shakes his head.

"Yeah, and how do you know that?" I ask and his hand slowly rides from my hip, up to my waist.

I suck in a breath at the contact of his hand on my bare skin.

His hand drops from my face onto the counter and he traps me before tickling me.

"No- stop!" I laugh, trying to wiggle out but he has me trapped. "Antonio!" I laugh and he smiles.

"Admit it," he says and I can't stop laughing.

"Never," I say ducking underneath his arm and as I try to run he wraps both arms around my waist, bringing my back against his chest and tickles me. "Okay okay," I laugh and he stops, but still holds onto me. "Fine. You're not wrong," I say catching my breath.

"Say I'm right," he tickles me once again.

"No- okay!" I laugh. "You're right- you're right," I laugh and he slowly stops.

"Ahem."

Our heads snap up towards the entrance of the kitchen where I see one of the helpers I'd met before.

I wasn't sure what her name was.

I clear my throat, pulling away from him.

"Katie needs you in the kitchen," she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Is everything okay?" I ask and she sighs, rolling her eyes.

"How am I supposed to know. Go find out yourself," she looks at me in disgust and I nod.

"Okay..." I slowly trail off. "Excuse me," I say to Antonio but he grabs my arm.

"Nirah is my fiance so you talk to her with respect," Antonio says and she drops her arms. "Understand?" he says and she nods.

"Yes sir," she bitterly says, sending me daggers with her eyes.

"Don't even think for a second that you're going to disrespect her in my house. You're replaceable. Don't forget that."

She directs her attention back to him and her face softens.

"I'm sorry," she apologizes and I hold back a frown.

She should be apologizing to me but whatev-

"You owe Nirah an apology," he says and my head shoots up to look at him.

Did he just read my mind?

Hot.

___

HI EVERYONE<33
enjoy their 'cute' little moment while it lasts... lmao.
are y'all getting sick of me. do i update too much. do you wanna rest?? 😭
genuine question...
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394 17 26
'Well, will you be my girlfriend?' 'You're supposed to be on one knee, idiot.' I get down on one knee. 'Will you be my girlfriend, Skye?' She acts...
1.3M 58.6K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
16.5K 383 32
I feel his hands glide down towards my fanny and I stop fixing my hair. "Liam-" I start to say but am cut off by him. "Are you sure you want to sell...
10.4K 581 49
{Sequel to The Deal} Hope is back with vengeance. Every single person who had the audacity to threaten her and her daughter will pay, even if she en...