The enemy

Door Elizabethbatt

Cover made by me Love story. (Will add a better description soon) Meer

A/N
Chapter ✨one✨

A/N

29 2 30
Door Elizabethbatt

Okay I'll put names and ages here and I'll sign the chapters off with: -Batt now go eat and drink.

King Samuel: 40  (imagine I can't keep getting photos-)
Princess Jess: 16 (not a good photo suck it up)

Queen kali: 34(imagine I can't keep getting photos-)
King Micheal :38(imagine I can't keep getting photos-)
Princess Lunar: 15

Princess Hazel: 19

Prince Paul:17

Queen dawn: 18

Queen Sage: 17

Queen blue: 38

Princess Rose: 17

Bell: 15

Kaden: 19

If I add more I'll add the names and ages here as well as putting it in there.

-Batt now go drink and eat children.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

197K 11.4K 42
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
583K 26.8K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 π’•π’‰π’†π’Ž 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’…π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š π’‚π’ˆπ’‚π’Šπ’ 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 π’•π’‰π’†π’Ž π’•π’π’ˆ...
Alina Door ihidethisapp

Algemene fictie

1.5M 37.2K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
140K 6.1K 40
Amaira Romano , the princess of ITALY. A cute little inoccent girl who can make anyone heart flutter at her cuteness. Everything was going smoothly...