avatars ━━ moon knight [ON HO...

By BLUJEEPS

━━━━ i have been surrounded by echoes since the day I was born steven grant/marc spector/jake lockley x fe... More

━━━━ graphics
01 | nightmares
02 | monsters
03 | gods among men
04 | a talk with death
05 | the knight
06 | death and the moon

AVATARS

3.9K 150 108
By BLUJEEPS

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ AVATARS

⎯⎯⎯ Please Wait - loading sanity...

Now loading . . .

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
𝟐𝟎%
███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
𝟓𝟎%
█████▒▒▒▒▒
𝟕𝟎%
███████▒▒▒

Transmission Error. Sanity not found ⎯⎯⎯

Mors irrumat omnia.
Death fucks us all.

THEIR DISASTER BEGAN WHEN THEY NEEDED EACH OTHER.

In Egyptian mythology, Gods and Goddesses are needed to help guide the dead to the paradise land. Without this balance, chaos ensues.

Sylvia LaBlanc has witnessed this chaos firsthand. She is not, and never has been, a stranger of what goes bump in the night; of the real boogeyman under the bed. She's never been vocal about her gift, call it what you must.

If you would call rude interruptions of daily life from roaming spirits a gift.

All she's wanted is to climb the pyramid of hierarchy at the daily newspaper she works at, but two Gods have other plans for her and the gift shop clerk at the museum that seems to have his own set of personal issues judging by the bags under his eyes.

As she would soon learn, she couldn't keep sidling up to death and dipping her toe in. Eventually, death will grab your ankle and try to pull you under.

Or

In which Sylvia LeBlanc is a witness to the giant bird-headed being that is following the man who lives above her

zazie beetz is

sylvia leblanc / spirit walker

oscar isaac is

steven grant / marc spector / jake lockley

may calamawy is

layla el-faouly / scarlet scarab

WARNINGS: Will contain language, sexual themes, violence, mental health subjects

DISCALIMER: I do not own any part of Moonknight, including its story and characters.

🖋Note:

Holy. shit. I have literally not been on this app writing in years. Last time I even published something on here, I was quite literally a teenager. I am now an adult *cry*

The first time I watched moonknight, I became so DOWN BAD with this man that I had no choice but to dust off the account. I apologize for any errors or honestly for it just being crappy due to me not writing in like literally forever.

I am so in love with this show and the characters that Oscar has brought to life that I wanted a part it in too in my own little world.

Just a heads up, we all know the show definitely doesn't portray DID correctly so just take it with a grain of salt. Sylvia is meant to be a type of psychic, which I am not one so I'm gonna do as much research as I can to try and get it right. Most of her abilities are really just based off of seeing dead people around here and the story is majorly going to be based around how this has effected her life.

Speaking of research, totally also not an expert in Egyptian mythology so once again I'm doing as much research as I can besides what the show provides, but I am super excited to introduce this idea!

Also, if you've read Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo (amazing book) Sylvia's version of seeing spirits is HEAVILY inspired by Alex's ability in that book, so credit to the author for that wonderful idea.

I plan to have chapter one written tomorrow and up as soon as possible. I know it's been forever but if you still follow me and enjoyed my old works, I'd love for you to give me a chance to show that I will be proactive in updating this book. The Oscar Isaac obsession is not going away anytime soon so

Cover is by the lovely bayports <3

Thank you and happy reading 🖤🖤

no literally:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.1K 29
because I am currently too obsessed w moonknight feel free to correct any of my mistakes
3.3K 222 31
'We both drowned under the waves of words we weren't saying' Carlos Diaz the avatar of Maahes the god of war. Disclaimer don't own moon knight or s...
112K 4.9K 32
✨🌙 | 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐒 It's something so familiar and strange when I see him, he stands so close yet so far away for me to reach. ━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇...
29.7K 1.9K 14
I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday. cover, @jcgheadjones canon, season one steven grant x oc © 𝐉𝐂𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒