Ripped away | Kol Mikealson

By writtertvd

A girl alone and confused ripped away from her family at the age of 4 just to be experimented on because of h... More

Aesthetic and character info
PART I
1| Another day in this hell hole
2| The light of freedom
3| New world awaits
4|The light at the end of the tunnel
5|You're not gonna control me
6| The light in the darkest places
PART II
7|Gather up the family
8| All of us together
9|The daughters of Klaus Mikaelson
10|Facing the true Demon
11|Him and I
13|Yvrídio
14|Baignes,Rescue and a birthday
15|Ressurection
16|I've got you brother
17| I want my sister back
18|Sometimes the end is just the beginning
PART III
19|New Orleans & Belize

12|Trouble with the brother

1.2K 26 7
By writtertvd

I skipped the episode bag of Cobras because I couldn't fit Melina into it.

《☾        ✦✿✦        ☾

HOPE WANTED TO SEE what was in the attic but Melina wouldn't let her go in there alone so they made a compromise and she went with her. With Kol out getting something. Probably dinner. Thought Melina.

"A man of words and not of deeds, is like a garden full of weeds. And when the weeds begin to crawl, it's like a bird upon the wall. And when the bird away does fly, it's like an eagle in the sky." Hope begin to read from the book of nursery rimes.

"And when the sky begins to roar, it's like a lion at the door. And when the door begins to crack... it's like a stick across your back. And when your back begins to smart, it's like a knife inside your heart. And when your heart begins to bleed, you're dead and dead and dead indeed." Melina joins her and they both finish it.

"Not exactly the most uplifting reading material"Klaus says announcing his presence at the door.

"It's an old book of rhymes me and Melina found. There's a lot of weird stuff here"Hope says.

"You know, Hope, I'd rather you didn't play here, actually. All the splinters and the dust... and the bats" Klaus says but Melina looks at with the questioning look when he mentioned the bats.

"There aren't any bats"Melina and Hope say at the same time with their hands crossed over their chest. You wouldn't believe that they aren't related by blood.

"I've seen no evidence that your Uncle Elijah doesn't sleep here, hanging upside down" Klaus teases his daughters.

"Dad... was there a little boy who used to live here?"Hope asks her dad.

"Come along, sweetheart. We can discuss ancient history another time" They leave and there is a name carved into the side of the chest. Marcellus.

After Klaus lead the his daughters out of the attic, Melina found company with Hayley who was sorting out some stuff. She liked organizing things. It gave a strange sense of that everything was perfectly in it's place.

"You're hosting a yard sale?" Klaus says as he walks in. Both of their hybrids lift up their head from the stuff they were doing at the same time.

"I just figured while we're stuck here, I may as well work out which stuff to keep and which to donate and Melina was bored so she's helping me, plus some of it belongs to the crescent's so it's her heritage"Explains Hayley.

"Listen, I found Hope exploring the rubbish in the attic. She's restless"

"She's not restless. She's bored. Most kids her age would be at school. They'd have friends to play with. Look don't know a lot about that stuff but I know I wanted it when I was her age" Melina explains and whispers. "More than anything"

"Well, once Freya teaches her to hone her magic, she'll be powerful beyond measure. She won't need friends. She'll be worshiped" Klaus states and Melina sighs walking over to him and placing a hand on his shoulder.

"She doesn't want to be worshipped Klaus. She just wants someone to play with her" Melina tells him.

"She'll be above such things. She will have power enough to protect herself from anything. We won't have to trap her in bloody boundary spells just to keep her safe" Klaus says.

"Thank you... by the way. I know it's not in your nature to keep violence out of this house"Hayley tells him and Melina smiles.

"Well, we'll protect her innocence for as long as we can. You and I both know the importance of that. No one protected ours" Klaus said and then looked at Melina who just looked at the ground not saying anything.

"Well... while you're here, you may as well help us go through this stuff. You might find something useful"Hayley said and motioned to the pile in the box.

"Oh, look at that. How to Defeat the Hollow: Volume One. Hidden in here amongst these old Guns N' Roses records. Oh, sweet child of mine"Klaus says sarcastically and Melina let's out a sweet chuckle.

*•.¸♡ 🅜🅔🅛🅘🅝🅐 ♡¸.•*

KOL JUST RETURNED from the wherever the hell he was and by the looks of it. Somewhere to eat because he still had a bit of blood in the corner of his mouth. Melina looked up from the bed she was sitting on looking at the old photo album that Hayley found and gave her. Life was so much easier when I was 4. She thought. Upon seeing the little drop of blood Melina motioned for him to come closer and she kissed his mouth and licked the little blood he had there. Kol smiled at her little interaction and kissed her back more passionately before either of them knew what was happening they were down each others throats. Then he kissed her neck and she moaned in pleasure. Then he started to get her clothes down she started doing the same. A lot more would've happened if there they weren't inturopted by Klaus holding Kol by the neck against the wall.

"She's only 16, Kol" He yelled at his brother angrily his hybrid visage showing.

"17. My birthday is in two days"Melina defended herself but it didn't really work since she was still just in a bra and Kol didn't have a shirt.

"Even if you aren't old enough to be making out with my brother" Klaus yelled at the both of them. Klaus then thightend his grip on Kol's throat making him gasp for breath.

"Klaus let him go now" Melina said her own hybrid face showing. Klus just growled at him madly.

"Kol give me one good reason why I shouldn't put you back in the box for this" Klaus continues to yell at Kol when Elijha appears at the door.

"Niklaus what's with all the shouting?"Elijha questions seeing Kol pinned to the wall almost passed out from low oxygen.

"Well look at them. She doesn't have a shirt and he doesn't have a shirt. What do you think happened" Klaus yells and Elijha sighs looking down at the floor.

"Klaus release our brother before I do something myself" Elijha tells him calmly and then threatens.

"No he doesn't get to walk away from this" Klaus continues to stand his ground. Then Elijha moves and throws Klaus across the room into the wall. "Now if you excuse me I have a bad dog that needs to be talked through" He says and drags Klaus out of there. The moment they're gone. Melina speeds to Kol helping him onto the bed. He still breaths heavily trying to get as much oxygen as he can.

"Are you okay?"She asks him worriedly and he nods still coughing a little. "I'm sorry Kol" She tells him and he nods understanding how Klaus can be.

"I'm gonna have to go eat someone will you be okay for a few hours?" He asks her unsure but she just replies with a small kiss.

"Of course"She tells him.

After Kol left Melina heard some strange sounds so she ran into the basement to find Hope talking to Marcel.

"Hope"I call out to her and she looks over at me and runs towards me."Melina" she hugs me and I look at Marcel glaring.

"Well I'm surprised you're alive but guess everything is possible in the Mikaelson family right?"He asks madly.

"Look I never wanted to start off bad but you kept Hope and I from our father for 5 years and then threatened to kill us all" Melina tells him.

"I know I know I never meant to take it out on you" Marcel responds. "You know she's pretty courageous coming down here. Is there a reason why Klaus hasn't stormed down in here?"

"Well he was too busy giving me the talk after he caught me with a guy"Melina says and Marcel's lets out a chuckle.

"Be glad you only got a talk. He compelled my first girlfriend to forget about me" He recalls. Then they hear strange noises.

"Something's wrong. We have to go" Hope says and frown confused.

"No, wait, Hope. It's not safe"He tells us. "I need you to let me out of the circle"

"I can't. My dad will be mad" Hope tells him sadly.

"No, he won't. I'll keep you safe.Both of you" Marcel says to us.

"I can protect myself, and my mom and dad. I'm strong enough to stop the bad guys. I'm stronger than anybody thinks"Hope says confidently and she's about to walk away.

"Wait, Hope. I know you're strong, okay? That's how I know you can let me out of here. I need you to trust me right now. Your dad rescued me. He raised me, and I knew your mom when she was a baby. We're family. What does your mommy say about family?"Marcel tells her and this got Melina a completely new look at him.

"That we stick together, always and forever" Hope tells him and Melina nods.

"That's right"

"He's down here"Some man calls out.

"Whatever you're planning on doing you gotta do it fast"Melina tells him hearing the voices getting closer and closer.

"Okay, look at me. Do you trust me?" Marcel asks her and Hope nods.

Marcel was telling Hope and Melina all the stories from his time. How Klaus saved him. How he had tons of adventures or about the cities he traveled through.

"Marcel!"Klaus screams at the streets of New Orleans looking for his daughters.

"Dad. What happened?"Hope asked but one look and Melina knew something terrible had happened at the quarter.

"It's, uh... it's, it's paint. I made quite a mess, didn't I?" Klaus says and Hope looks up at him.

"Where's Mom?"She asks him.

"She's at home, waiting for you. Are you okay? You took your bracelet off" Klaus says and then looks at Melina who looks away refusing to have eye contact with him.

"Dad, don't be mad. I-I let Marcel out and he kept us safe. The both of us" Hope tells him.

"I'm not angry, sweetheart, come here"Klaus says and hugs his daughter.

"Don't be angry with Marcel, either. He's my friend"She says and Marcel smiles from behind.

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. 🅦🅡🅘🅣🅣🅔🅡_🅓🅐🅝🅘🅔🅛🅛🅔 .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

A/N
Hey sorry I know I usually update the next day but I had some things that needed to be taken care of. Hope you enjoy this chapter. And tell me what you think about Klaus's protective side.

Don't forget to vote and comment it always makes my day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 37 17
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. She fell in love with him when they were together, then fell deeper in love with him in th...
2.4K 67 11
Cordelia Catapang decides it's time to discover the other half of herself. Born as a witch-werewolf, she grew up only grasping her witch side, but ne...
263K 4.9K 24
She's new to New Orleans, she didn't know the rules that came with being a witch. What will Violet do under the pressure of being a supernatural hum...
54.8K 2.4K 50
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭...