a witcher student in high sch...

By Edaj1908

in the town of blaviken a witcher named y/n take a contract to slay a monster after he fulfil his contact th... More

Untitled Part 1
bio
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
note
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
a/n
a/n 2
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

12

358 5 1
By Edaj1908

Location y/n's manor

Grayfia- alright lunch is ready all we had to do is to wait them to come

Akeno- it sure they take their time

Grayfia- well nothing we can do about them..

Several minutes later

Y/n- were home!!

Grayfia- welcome home guys..come lunch is ready.

Y/n- thanks grayfia i'm starving.. my energy is running low..

Serafall- that is because you use your magic in that new artifact that great red  give you.

Y/n- i never knew that artifact will back fire to me..

Grayfia- well it's your first time to use it. May be you will get use to it in the near future.

Akeno- you know katase and murayama here are both normal human.

Grayfia- oops sorry about that.

Katase- no worries we already know about who you all are.

Grayfia- sigh!! Well were busted..

Rias- so onee sama how was koneko and akeno's training.

Grayfia- koneko finally embrace her herrigate ang master her senjutsu..

Rias- that's great to hear!!! Ohh my little koneko finally embrace her true nature..what about akeno??

Grayfia- well she needs to embrace her herritage as a fallen angel and a devil but she needs to speak to her father to teach her thunder and lightning magic..

Akeno- what she said is true if it's okay for you to call my father. And issei i'm sorry to hide my true herritage. Because  of your bad experience towards us fallen.

Issei- akeno..i'm not mad about that. Listen you may be a fallen angel from the beginning but you are also a nice and caring person to me. I admit that i hate fallen angel but i don't hate you.. come on akeno you never lay a finger in order to hurt me..

Akeno- thank you issei..

Grayfia- zechs may i ask to contact azazel we both know that akeno was the daughter of one of his cadre. The only person who can help akeno was her father.

Sirzechs- alright may be this is the start of the new world peace..

Grayfia- yes you were right..

Sirzechs- i'll call that pervert after lunch.

Grayfia- ppff!! Please both of you are pervert..

Sirzechs- atleast you love a pervert like me 

Sona- now i know that issei got an instant approval from you my lord .

Sirzechs- ohh please sona you make me blush .

Serafall- oi sirzechs you kbow that i am here ..

Sirzechs- hai! Hai! Magical girl wanna be..

Serafall- ugghh!! When i get my hands on you..

Meanwhile

Y/n- rias is tgis the effect of being free from paperwork.

Rias- get use to it y/n my brother and serafall along with the other maous are like brothers and sisters.

Y/n- well it seems my house will be livelier in the future 

Rias- why you dont like it??

Y/n- i didn' t say i hate it.. it's feels like i was reborn again..

Rias- i can understand that..you know hunting a monster from one place to another sleeping anywhere..i know that feeling. Now you have a home you go to school and having a new friend is like a new environment to you..

Y/n- yep!! Now i understand that big lizard took a liking on me..it seems my life has it's pupose of course..

Rias- i get you..

Time skip

After the lunch sirzechs decide to call azazel

Location grigori

Azazel- hello

Sirzechs- azazel

Azazel- hello sirzechs

Sirzechs- azazel do have any idea about the himejima clan??

Azazel- yes! It was the clan that one of my cadre got married into. Why do you ask??

Sirzechs- it seems like one hemijema survivor was in my sisters peerage.

Azazel- what's the name of the child??

Sirzechs- akeno himejima.

Azezel ( shock )- that's the child of barquiel!! And shuri!!

Sirzechs- well she was here in kuoh!!

Azazel- are you sure..

Sirzechs- i am sure because i am also here in kuoh!

Azazel- alright i'll meet you there and zechs i owe you one..

Sirzechs- don't worry about it..this is the new start of our peace azazel and the key was akeno..

Azazel- yes!! You are right!! It is finaly peace.

Sirzechs- hold your horses bring the father of akeno she said she wants to talk to him..i'll send you the coordinates.

Azazel- alright!!

Sirzechs- and one more thing akeno is the future harem member of the red dragon emperor!!

Azazel- what! You got the red dragon emperor in your fold!!

Sirzechs- not only that you know the news about the monsters lurking in kuoh??

Azazel- i sure did why??

Sirzechs- because i also have the monster exterminator in my sleeve..

Azazel- how did you got that exterminator in your team..

Sirzechs- ohh he is not in my faction i just totaly contract him.

Azazel- then whose faction was he belong??

Sirzechs- it was great reds spawn and champion..

Azazel- wh- what!! He was the spawn of the dragon god of apocalypse..

Sirzechs- believe me azazel i was shocked also that he belongs to great red.

Azazel- impossible!!

Sirzechs- believe me azazel..well anyway got to gk i will train my sister later and as for you get your ass here will you .

Azazel- alright then see you later.

Sirzechs ended the call

Azazel- baraquiel can you come here please!

Baraquiel- yes azazel??

Azazel- come with me.  We need to go to kuoh..

Baraquiel- why??  There is a monster again?? And why kuoh?? That's a devils teritory?

Azazel- relax i got a go signal from sirzechs. Come with me and stop being a grumpy old man..

Baraquiel- fine..

Azazel- lets go pal.

Back to y/n

Sirzechs- hey y/n.

Y/n- yes??

Sirzechs- you do know the 3 factions right.

Y/n- of course. Why do you ask?

Sirzechs- you know i was thinking. About having peace.

Y/n- for a devil like you? I think you are the wierd one? You know why?

Sirzechs- why??

Y/n- because devils and fallens are natural enemy. And you?? Ha!! You want peace. What is eating you??

Sirzechs- i may be a lucifer. But trust me i am not like the original one. The 4 maou also wants peace you know 

Y/n- well if you ask me about that.  All i can say is the peace that you always wanted is one of the best thing that you can propose..both of us know what is the out come if the war continues..

Sirzechs- yes. I know..

Y/n- and i know the forbidden secrets between heaven and hell.

Sirzechs- i guess great red  told ypu everything right.

Y/n- not all secrets..it's just a wild guest..

Sirzechs- i see..hey just 1 thing did you know about akeno's true herritage.

Y/n- of course i know. I can smell it also. Even koneko..i just keep ot for my self. In order to not hurt them. I lnow that both of them are hybrids.

Sirzechs- i see..you know that i envited the leader of the fallen angels and 1 of them is the father of akeno.

Y/n- i thought azazel was the only leader??

Sirzechs- though azazel was the true leader. But some of them was his general. Whenever azazel was absent. His generals will take over his place during his absence.

Y/n- i see..i think i know now..so what is your sister's training result.

Sirzechs- she was still struggling but she will learn in the near future.

Y/n- that is good.. re training from the basic is not easy you know..

Sirzechs- how about the others..

Y/n- well i dont generaly know about their abilities.. whatever their specilties are. One day or another they will become stronger may be they will surpass us. Specially the kiba and the red dragon..

Sirzechs- indeed.. i do saw something about special  to the red dragon.

Y/n- you saw it coming too??

Sirzechs- i do..

Y/n- that idiot is not just a pervert.

Sirzechs- hahaha!! That kid will be the strongest red dragon emperor in the future. He will surpass his predecessor.

Y/n- how many host that ddraig has been.

Sirzechs- plenty..but only a select few people has been recorded as the strongest host of ddraig has been made.

Y/n-oh enlighten me??

Sirzechs- the first strongest host of ddraig was belzard. He is the first strongest host of ddraig not only he is a human he defeated two of albions host and survive the juggernaut drive.

Y/n- juggernaut drive??

Sirzechs- it is the strongest power of the dragons..if the host has been succomb to an anger it will trigger the juggernaut drive that kind of power is temporarily release the full power of ddraig or albion.

Y/n- man that is powerful.

Sirzechs- indeed..but there is also a huge consequence for that power

Y/n- and what is the consequence??

Sirzechs- it's either die or lost the sanity.

Y/n- wow! That is really bad..did belzard survive that?

Sirzechs- yes..that is why when it comes to issei we try everything to avoid him from getting angry..

Y/n- oh i know the reason..

Sirzechs- fufufu..it's because of my sister..that girl was head over heals towards that kid..the first she told me is the shocking one..

Y/n- why??

Sirzechs- it's because dragons like issei was so impossible to be a servant. Dragons like ddraig knowns to have a freedom. And hate being a servant. So when i heard that my sister got her hands to issei it was a huge shock to me. I mean at first i thought issei was just a normal sacred gear user. But when rias told me i was totally shock and surprise that she got the legendary dragon.

y/n-well you should be proud of her. and i don't know where is the other dragon is..

sirzechs-you mean the white one??

y/n-yep..

sirzechs- if they met in the future they will fight to the death..

y/n-oh please..as long as i am here they will not gonna fight. Because albion also knows who is my contractor..

sirzechs-you do know all albions host was a battle maniac.

y/n- is that so?? well if he decide to fight me i can easily remove albion or ddraig in their own prison..

sirzechs- you can also do that.

y/n-yep! remember i cn also do exorcism and also i am the spawn of great red?? so it means that big red lizard give his blessings to watch over those two idiots.

sirzechs-i get it now..hey y/n was going to tell you that azazel will come over here with the father of akeno..

y/n-sure..well if akeno want's to learn and improve her ability the best way to do it was to accept her heritage.i don't know about her power.

sirzechs-her power was thunder and lightning and i know one guy who was the master of that ability and one of the strongest person in azazel's general.

y/n- and that was akeno's father.

sirzechs-indeed..

during the talk of y/n and sirzechs a magic circle appeared and it appear was azazel and baraquiel

y/n-ohh i never imagine that azazel was a grumpy old man.

azazel and barquiel-huh??

sirzechs- uhh y/n i think you got it all wrong..

y/n-why??

sirzechs- azazel was the man who has black and gold hair while baraquiel was the grumpy old man.

yn-oh!! my bad.

azazel- hey sirzechs we are here now. are you sure that akeno was also here?? and who was this kid???

sirzechs-she was here. and this kid was the spawn of great red..

y/n cast an axii and stunned azazel

y/n-now be a good little crow and start singing..

azazel ( stunned )- yes i'm a good little crow and i will sing for you..

baraquiel- what just happen??

y/n- i cast a magic that will stunned your leader but don't worry it will take a moment.

sirzechs- relax  baraquiel he will be fine..

during the azazel sing a song the girls was arrive due to azazel's non stop singing.

sirzechs-that's enough y/n the girls was here..

y/n removes the spell to azazel.

azazel-what happen??

baraquiel-well the boy here cast a spell on you and command you to sing..

azazel- i did??

baraquiel-yes and you are bad in singing.

azazel- i guess i will buy a karaoke machine when we go home.

baraquiel- and you will be singing non stop. what will vali has to say?

sirzechs-you had a child??

azazel-adopted daughter actually.

sirzechs-i see. anyway the reaso why i call over you here because of akeno. well i know akeno is the daughter of a fallen angel so i ask you to go with her and start talking to your daughter. and train her..

azazel-baraquiel it seems your little daughter was here you might wanna go and talk to her.

baraquiel-but what-

grayfia-don't be afraid your daughter want's to speak to you come i will assist you until you reach akeno's room.

azazel well what are you waiting for? don't wait for me to kick your butt.

akeno-no need for that grayfia i am here..hello father.

baraquiel- akeno??is that really you? my daughter becomes a woman now.

azazel-well what do you know. baraquiel's daughter is the carbon copy of shuri..

rias-eh??

azazel-haha! that lucky bastard made his own daughter the exact face of shuri..the mother of akeno..

sirzechs- eehhh!!

azazel-i'm serious zechs..i thought that girl was shuri but it turns out to be akeno..well aside from the bust size..

y/n-now i know why you fell from heaven.

azazel- you know the history of the 3 faction??

y/n-yep!!! and i also know the forbidden secret.

azazel-ssshhh!!! not so loud..anyway are you the guy who was in a contract with sirzechs..

y/n-yes i am..why..

azazel-well it seems that pervert trust you so well and we both want to propose peace i may  want also to contract with you..

y/n-well i can do that but not for free.

azazel-how much do you need??

y/n-depends on the contract.

azazel- well i had a problem on my faction he's name was kokabiel he is a 10 winged fallen and one of my general. and also he is a warmonger. 

y/n-what is your problem with him??

azazel-my problem is he becomes rogue and he want's to start a war..my spy told me that he stole several holy sword that includes the fragment of the Excalibur. and what i gather his target was the sister of the maou. while me and sirzechs talks about peace but that moron want's to start a new war..

y/n-hmm it seems a huge trouble will come not so soon. but alright i'll take the contract. for 1500 gold.

azazel- deal! and i will send someone to back you up.

y/n-alright then..

azazel and y/n shakes hand to seal the deal..

azazel-anyway what are we going to do now?

y/n-well i have to supervise their training while i don't know about you..

azazel-well i have to hang out here. staying in grigori will get me older and more stress.

y/n-then who will going to be in your keep.

azazel-my vice governor. will take care of it.

y/n-alright..hmm wait a minute did you feel that?

azazel-feel what?

y/n-focus azazel..

azazel start to focus and he feel something strange.

azazel-you are right but it's not ordinary aura.

y/n-what is that aura??

azazeel-senjutsu and a powerful one

y/n-senjutsu??

azazel- senjutsu is different from magic and sorcery with the biggest difference is that it stresses the importance of chakra, their aura, the great original power that flows in one's spirit, e.i. their life-force and turning it into a constant current. Senjutsu is a power that is similar yet different from the of and light power of . Despite it being incapable of matching the direct destructive power of magic or light, senjutsu makes use of the unknown parts hidden in plants, animals, and people.

y/n-and who could that belong to??

azazel- there is only one thing that senjutsu can belong..

y/n-ohh enlighten me??

azazel- that kind of power belongs to a youkai.

y/n-youkai??

azazel-part animal part human. the masters of that kind of magic was a nekoshou. a cat like human..

y/n-i see. and i know who was that hybrid.

azazel-ohhh??

y/n-that hybrid was non other than koneko. i know that koneko and akeno are the only hybrids in rias team..

azazel-what?? come lets check on her..

azazel and y/n check koneko and they saw that koneko was meditating y/n was shock to see that koneko has a tail and a cat ear.

azazel- as i thought it is a nekomata.

y/n-so that is a nekomata..now i know..

azazel- well what do you know one of the to survivor of the nekomata kind was here.

y/n-two?? you mean ??

azazel-yes there is two nekomata was survive during the masacre. one is that kid the other was her sister.

y/n-so she has a sister.

azazel-from what i gather the eldest nekomata was in a most wanted list and the youngest was her. it seems i found the younger one..

y/n-i see now let's get out of here because that kid can punch like a monster.

azazel-expect it from a senjutsu user.. come on. let's check to the others.

y/n-alright let's go.

y/n and azazel check the others they are happy to the outcome.

azazel-anyway why they are training??

y/n-what you don't know about their problem??

azazel-nope. the only thing i know was both sona and rias was engage to the phenex siblings??

y/n-i know about their engagement. but those two don't want to get married. 

azazel-so they want to escape their marriage??

y/n-yes. sirzechs told me the only way to escape their arrange marriage was to challenge them into a rating game.

azazel-so that is why they train. under you.

y/n-i am not the one who train them..i have no knowledge about their power. the best way to train them was their own siblings.

azazel-you are correct to that logic. anyway where is the red dragon??

y/n-that kid who was struggling in the pendulum is the red dragon emperor.

azazel-that kid was the host of ddraig!!

y/n-yep!! don't judge that kid by his looks. trust me he is getting stronger and stronger everyday but he doesn't know about his abilities.

azazel-wow! that is a unique one. did he unlock his balance breaker??

y/n-what is that??

azazel-The Balance Breaker, also known as the Forbidden Move, is the evolved form of sacred gear in which their full powers can be released.

y/n-ahh isee. so there is a difference in the juggernaut drive. that sirzechs told me.

azazel-Juggernaut Drive, also known as the Dragon of Supremacy, is a special ability of both the Mid-Tier , and . Other that have creatures sealed in them such as the Longinus, sacred gear.it possess their own particular ability referred to as Breakdown the Beast, also known as the Beast of Supremacy.

y/n-if my theory was correct the juggernaut drive was far more dangerous than the balance breaker.

azazel-that is correct all heaven and hell will be in chaos if both white dragon and red dragon will be on the rampage.

y/n-not on my watch. i was there before ddraig and albion are fighting.

azazel-you are there also..

y/n-yep! while you three stoogies are fighting each other. me ddraig and albion  are chatting each other before great red sealed them..

azazel-eehh! i thought god and the 3 faction had a truce in order to slay them and sealed them to a sacred gear..

y/n-nope great red  sealed them i saw it in my own eyes..and don't share this to others probably great red will punish me because i spill out too many information.

azazel-my lips are sealed. you can trust me.

y/n-of course i can trust you because out of all 3 factions you are the only leader who survive the war..

azazel-you know that too??

y/n-yep!! the big bad lizard told me about it..

azazel-well i guess  the cat is out in the bag!! any why what is with the eye??

y/n-why??

azazel-it's like  a cat is that natural??

y/n- yep?? that's because i am a witcher.

azazel-witcher??

y/n-let's just say i am a mutant..or a super soldier with magic..

azazel-if you are a mutant that means you are experimented by a scientist??

y/n-correct but scientist no. the one who experimented me was a mage..i was born as a human i got sold out by my parents to the older witcher as a payment. i trained hard subject to experiment trained again on how to cast a magic and graduated then start slaying monsters. and i am well verse in alchemy! curse lifter exorcism rituals etc. etc.

azazel-wow! that's a lot. alchemy and even exorcist!!

y/n-i am the best that you got..when it comes to monster slaying  and alchemy..

azazel-hahahaha!! it seem's that perverted lucifer know how to pull something..

y/n-eh??

azazel-what you don't know sirzechs was also a pervert..

y/n-nope..

azazel- well!! how do you think he got married to grayfia?? that sirzechs always picking a fight with grayfia.  the clan of grayfia was a member of the old satan faction. the number 1 enemy in the underworld. when the civil war between the new and the old satan faction. sirzechs was a general that time and grayfia was a general in the old satan faction..both sirzechs and grayfia are always fighting. every time they meet..but that idiot did something stupid..he sneaks out every night and go to grayfia's camp..and that idiot start peeping her..that kind of antics continue until  grayfia finally gave up to sirzechs and got married..

y/n-how do you know that kind of information??

azazel-ohh please! i am a genius..i know everything that happens in the underworld..

y/n-sirzechs said you are also a pervert.

azazel-and i'm proud of it!!

y/n-well what do you know the red dragon has an army of pervert..

azazel-what??

y/n-well that kid may be the red dragon but he is one of the mega pervert here..

azazel-well what do you know.. i got my self a minion..

y/n-yep!! 

azazel- well as both you and i came to understanding we should care for a round of drink??

y/n- you shouldn't ask me twice.. but put that on hold for a moment because i will spar to all of them that includes sirzechs and serafall.

azazel-oohhh i love to watch your fight..

time skip 

before finishing the training

y/n-alright boys and girls before we hit our day i would like to test all of you i mean all of you that includes the two of you..

sirzechs-are you sure??

y/n-yep!! now rest for a bit and choose your weapon..

after 10 minutes

y/n-alright are you ready??

the devils- yes!!!

y/n-well katase  and murayama you are not included because you will not gonna survive it.

katase and murayama- hai!!

every body was now standing in the ground and they are now prepare

azazel-now that everybody was ready you can start!!

the devils started to attack y/n and y/n start to counter them

meanwhile

baraquiel-what in the name of god he is doing..

azazel- that my friend is the skill of y/n..

baraquiel-what kind of human iss he and he can fight the 2 maou like was nothing..

azazel-that man is no ordinary human he is a mutant and a monster slayer. he is a super soldier for short he can do alchemy magic. etc. etc.

baraquiel- so my daughter told me was right..he can possess a magic that we are not familiar with..

azazel-yep..

baraqueil-well i believe in that because what he did to you earlier..

azazel-shush!! and it seem you are the happiest man that i can see.

baraquiel- of course i am. finally i got my daughter back.

azazel-congratulations to you my friend i am very happy to hear it..now after the training let's celebrate.

baraquiel-of course..

azazel and baraquiel continue to watch..

after the sparring

y/n-well well! it seems you got a chance to fight the enemy.

serafall-meanie!! you cheated!!!

issei-yeah!!! cheater!!

y/n-did you hear  me setting out the rule that magic is not included?? and besides everything is fair in love and war!!

sirzechs-ow! ow! ow!  i think my back was dislocated..

y/n-don't be such a baby sirzechs..

azazel-well what do you know the strongest devil in the underworld was defeated..

grayfia-how did you know ice magic??

y/n-that's no magic..

grayfia-ehh!! then what is that??

y/n- bombs..

sirzechs and grayfia-eeehh!!

y/n-anyway take a rest!! we had another battle to face..

meanwhile

baraquiel-are you alright dear??

akeno-i think so.. now you see dad.  he is very strong.

baraquiel-i did believe akeno. i saw what he did to azazel earlier..

akeno-so y/n is the reason why azazel is singing..

baraquiel-yes he cast a spell to azazel and commands him to sing a song..now let me helpp you stand up..

akeno- okay..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 4.2K 39
Dragons never involved themselves in the war between angels, devils, fallen angels, and demons. Until the Welsh Dragon Ddraig and the Vanishing Drago...
253K 3K 32
*Things are happening in alternative universe* Y/n was friendly and cheerful boy wich was helping everyone no matter what job it was. most of people...
9.1K 145 25
A boy named (y/n) has many powers of magical origin, one of these powers is immortality. (y/n) lived centuries in a village far from everything bein...
358K 5.4K 19
A boy named Y/n was a knight of Rias Gremory he loved her and every girls the in her peerage the moment he became her servant but when he was about t...