Never Without You │ BOTW mode...

By Finnclarkson

A relationship between an internationally praised athlete and a straight A student who hates any kind of atte... More

Quick Welcome Back!
Different
Your Fault
One More Day
Just the Two of Us
Broken
I Had So Many Reasons
Birthday Candles
Make a Wish
Tell Me Everything's Fine
Expelled
The Heart of Hyrule
Consequences
A One-Time Thing
No Means No
Fool
I Do
You
A Good Day
Do It Again
Happiness
There's Nothing Wrong With Being a Virgin
A Dead Sparrow On The Pavement
Hey
Overthinking is a Waste of Time
Letting Go and Moving On
3F
Aryll
よろしくおねがいします
宮本リンク
みらい
おやすみ
コンビニ
夏祭り
ルト
過去
新しい関係と古い傷跡
立ち呑みやま
祇園 小森
Hero
Good Person
Bad Person
Breaking Up
I haven't been honest about Ruto
All the Things that Hurt Us
Breath of the Wild
Mount Lanayru
Slumbering Power
Just Feel
Never Without You
While We Were Gone
Hyrule University vs. Karusa Valley
You and Me, No Lovers
A Smile on Revali's Sour Face
Kiroh
Taking a Shower
Can't Always Get What You Want
Homeless
Another Smiley Face on the Glass
Mía
Death Wish
Not Safe
Prison
Consent
Taking a Life
Already dead
Everything I Do is For Us
I'm Not Going Anywhere
If you could snap your fingers and make it all go away
Flowers and Chocolate
Bus Stop
Deku
I Vowed to Protect Your Daughter
We're Not Friends
Temptation
Nobody to Blame
Love Can Take Many Forms
Therapy
A Complex Puzzle
Lemonade
Shad
Bonfire
When She Gives Her Heart to Him, She Breaks My Heart in Two
The Crying of Lot 49
Eternal Riddler
Ramses
Game of Doors
Brothers
We Are Getting Married
Bumblebee
Tennis Ball
I Made Sure of That
Thanksgiving
Just For One Night

Drunk

7.6K 190 835
By Finnclarkson

(This chapter shows the same night but out of the perspectives of Link, Impa, and Revali!)

——

Link's POV

It's really hot and humid outside even though it's already night. Should have worn shorts instead of sweatpants.

I empty the bottle of vodka in the bucket, Ravioli adds juice and candy. A group of girls is watching us. It's not even that interesting to watch.

"I'll ask him," one of them says to the others and Ravioli instantly gives me an angry look.

"What?" I ask confused. I haven't even done anything and he's already pissed at me.

"Don't you dare lock yourself in your room all night. No longer will I be the second-choice informant to your desperate fans," he whispers over the bucket. "Any fan asking me or raving to me about you will receive a very descriptive list of every weird habit of yours."

"Chill, it's Kafei's bachelor party. I won't be in my room." At least not all night long.

I put the bottle of vodka down and Ravioli mixes the liquor with the gummies.

"Hey Link," the short girl is standing so close to me now. "Are you and Zelda--I mean--is it--are you--I mean I know you two are together but, I guess I was just wondering if... um..."

So uncomfortable. When she puts her hair behind her ear and gives me that shy face girls make to be cute, I take a step back and accidentally bump into someone behind me. A cup falls and hits the grass. That drink is gone. Good thing we're not indoors. Even though our carpet has seen worse.

I pick up the cup and want to apologize to the person behind me but it's Malice! She looks angry at first but then she turns her frown into a smile that I've never seen on her.

"Hey baby," she says before she grabs my hand and pulls me away from the other girls.

Did she just call me babe or did I hear that wrong? I try to understand what's going on while she pulls me around the corner of the house. It's dark and the music is quieter back here. Why did she drag me to where nobody can see us? This is so sketchy.

Without letting go of my arm she steps closer while looking at my lips. I hit my back against the wall behind me when I try to create some space between us. I don't know how to react to any of this! She's so close to me that I can literally smell the drugs on her.

"Do you remember me?" She asks.

Haven't heard that question in a while. I definitely remember her. Wasn't she the one who keyed Zelda's car? Either way, it's probably not the right time to bring that up. I just give her a nod.

"What about our past? You remember what we did?" Our past? What past is she talking about? "Remember the fun we had?" She licks her lips.

Oh god. Did we...? There's no way. I would remember it unless it happened shortly before the baseball game. And there's absolutely no way I'd do that, I was already dating Zelda at that time.

"Did the amnesia make you forget?" She is playing with me. Pretty sure. God, I hate not knowing if she's lying!

"Maybe this will make you remember," she puts her hand on my leg and slowly moves it up but I grab her wrist before she can do anything weird. She flinches. I quickly let go of her and give her a warning look.

"Don't be rude," she scoffs. "Last time you were into it."

"Last time?" I say annoyed.

„And the time before," she smirks.

„Cut it out. We've never done anything like that."

"Don't worry, I don't kiss and tell," she winks at me. "Tell me, Link. Does it ever get boring with little Miss Perfect? I bet she makes you keep the lights off when you do it."

"Don't talk about her," I warn.

"I won't," she says and tries to put her hands under my t-shirt. "Let's go upstairs, we can have some real fun. She doesn't even need to know."

"Malice!" I push her hands away.

"You owe me."

"I don't owe you anything."

"It's your fault Ganon is gone. So you have to take his place for the time being." Another person blaming me for something. Awesome... „Come on, don't be such a killjoy. We'll have a good time, I promise."

"I have no interest in taking Ganon's place."

"You sure? The view is pretty nice," she says with a smirk while her fingers play with her cleavage.

"Go home, Malice."

Something about her expression changes. She looks at the floor and takes a step away. Thank god! She was way too close to me.

This whole thing reminded me of that one time after PE when Zelda saw me with Malice. Good thing Zelda didn't see this. It would have looked so wrong. I should go find her and tell her about this before those girls from earlier spread that Malice called me baby.

"Fuck you," Malice whispers, looking at her feet and slowly shaking her head. I don't know what I said to make her so sad, I thought she was going to be more aggressive, but at least she stopped touching me.

I leave her there and walk back inside. I feel so awkward... She was all over me. But if I defended myself I would be the bad guy... I'm glad she gave in so easily.

I hear Impa's voice as soon as I step into the living room. "If you and Link get ma—" but Zelda puts her whole hand on Impa's mouth and looks up at me. Were they talking about me?

Impa's POV

I get back to the living room with a jello shot in my hand. Zelda's finally done playing Back to Back. I'm glad they're done and the music is back to its full volume. Zelda drops down onto the cough and smiles. She looks so freaking gorgeous tonight. Like so gorgeous! I should tell her how good she looks.

I open my mouth but she puts her head on Link's shoulder and I forget what I was going to say. I automatically look the other way. They're so cute together, I'm gonna puke. Or maybe that's the booze.

It's so weird seeing Zelda drink. I kinda like it but also sorta don't. Not sure how I feel about it. Like, I wanna party with her but I don't know if I'd want her to get shit faced with other people while I'm not around. Crazy things happen when you're wasted.

While I'm staring at the hallway to avoid looking at them snuggling, I spot someone with pink strands walking down the hallway. I'm a bit wasted but I don't think I imagined it! What's that skank doing here? After everything that happened with her dickhead of a boyfriend she should stay away from Link and this whole fraternity! If she goes back to bullying Zelda I'll kick her ass!

Actually, I'm not even gonna let it come that far. It's time someone tells that tramp that she's not fucking welcomed here.

"I'll be right back," I say to Zelda and get up to follow Malice. I catch up with her on the porch. Fucking traitor.

„Leaving so soon?" I say loud enough for her to hear. She stops walking and turns around to look at me. She instantly rolls her eyes. Yeah fuck you too.

„Yeah the party is kinda lame," she shrugs with a dumb grin on her even dumber face.

„Then why'd you come?"

„Oh you know? Free booze, decent weed, and an amnesiac boy eager to go down on me."

„Link wouldn't touch you even if you'd offer to pay him."

"He already did."

"Bro we're not in third grade, you can't fool me with your dumb little jealous girl lies."

"You really think he's loyal?" She challenges.

"Got nothing to do with loyalty. It's just not worth getting an STD."

Her face turns from smug to angry which is super satisfying to watch. I counter with a mean smirk. Ha, maybe we are in third grade.

A good amount of people are partying on the porch and front lawn but most people aren't paying attention to us. Even when I step closer but not close enough for her to hit me, nobody really cares.

"Listen closely, you gold digging slut..." I hiss while she's speechless. I put my cup down on the railing of the porch, expecting her to hit me any moment now. "Stay away from Zelda and Link. Stay away from this whole fraternity. Stay away from us all if you know what's good for you."

"Cute. Still playing bodyguard?" I fucking hate her. "Wait, Link is already Zelly's bodyguard. I guess you're just her secretary. Do you take messages? 'Cause your boss stole something of mine and I want it back."

"If you're talking about Ganon's baseball bat, she doesn't have it."

"Where is it?"

"Why do you care? Scared the police will find it and add more years to Ganon's sentence? Even if you wiped Link's blood and Ganon's fingerprints off the bat, your ugly ass boyfriend would still suck dick in prison."

I somehow manage to dodge her fist before I can even process that she tried to hit me. Shit, now she's out of focus and it takes me a second to find my balance. I'm not fully wasted but definitely too drunk to fight her.

"You're dead," I bluff in a serious tone.

"Have been for a while."

"Run before I stick your cheap high heels down your throat." I take a stance and tense my muscles. I'm ready. Not really but I'm trying to look ready.

"You're a coward. You run your mouth like you're oh so smart and brave but you're fucking weak and Zelda knows it. No wonder she ditched you for someone better." What a clueless bitch! "You wanna know why she can't stand you anymore? You're emotionally unstable! She's partying without you now. She's got other friends now that are smarter and more mature than you." If she doesn't shut up I'll throw her over the railing. "What's wrong? Does it hurt to hear the truth? Does it hurt to know that she actually wanted you to get arrested for setting fire to her daddy's school so she'd no longer have to hang out with you?"

"How the fuck do you know about that arrest?" I ask in shock. She just grins at me. "Did you set the fire?" I have to hold myself up, the alcohol is really kicking in now. Too many shots...

"I wish it had been me. Don't bother trying to put the blame on me. I got an alibi, the case is closed, and you pleaded guilty."

"You know what Malice? I've had enough of your shit. You're a big nasty pile of horse shit and nobody, literally nobody likes you. Does it hurt to hear the truth? Well that sucks! You can go cry about it to your boyfriend over a phone in prison or one of your many side chicks but they all don't like you either. All they see in you is a hand, a mouth, and a—"

Her fist hits my eye and my body's reaction is definitely too late. Fuck! I hit the ground and people start watching us. At least I can't feel the pain right now... She stands above me for a second to look down on me before she climbs on top of me and pins my wrists to the porch.

"It's not Link's blood," she pants. "And the bat doesn't belong to Ganon." What the... fuck? "You want to fight me? Say the word and I'll finish you the way Ganon failed to do with Link!"

Revali's POV

This random guy has been asking me about Link for almost an hour now and I wish I'd just turn deaf. I've been scrolling through Instagram to subtly tell him that I'm not interested in talking to him but he just doesn't seem to get it.

"I wonder if anyone has ever told him that he has the most beautiful features."

"We get it! You like him!" I snap. "Why are you talking my ear off instead of talking to him? Hm? I can't help you with your imaginary love triangle. I don't know you, I've never even seen you at our parties before. Why are you here? Are you here because of Link? Or did you just come to talk to me about him?" Everything I've been trying not to say for the past hour comes flying right out of my mouth and it honestly feels great to finally shut him up. He needed to hear this, even if he looks like he's about to pee his pants. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He takes a second too long to find a response and I scuff. "Asinine bunch."

I notice that the guy isn't even looking directly at me. He's looking past me. I turn my head to find out what has him so hypnotized and it's no other than Link. Ops, this is like Christmas Eve all over again.

"Sorry," I tell the guy before he leaves the kitchen in hasty steps. He'll get over it. If anything, I did him a favor.

Link walks past me to grab a bottle of water from the fridge. When his eyes fall to my phone, I quickly close Instagram and place my phone face down on the counter. I was looking at Mipha's profile, god damnit. He did not need to see that!

"You guys are still talking?" He asks, placing the water next to my phone.

"Why so surprised?" I squint at him.

"I'm not. Just asking."

"Yes, we talk sometimes."

"Do you ever..." He rubs the back of his head. Would I be rude if I just walked away? Do I even care if he thinks I'm rude? "Do you get jealous when Mipha talks to other guys?"

It's worse when she talks about other guys. You specifically. "Not really," I answer.

"I think Zelda wants me to be jealous."

"Makes sense."

"How?"

The quicker I answer this, the quicker he'll leave me alone.

"There are different kinds of jealousy. The annoying kind and the protective kind for example. I suppose jealousy is the wrong word but people label it as such. It's more of a pissed off feeling when someone else tries to hook up with your girl. If you told her she can't hang out with her male friends, you'd be pretty annoying but if a guy hits on her in front of you and you defend your territory, you're more so being protective."

"My territory? I'm not a dog."

"I didn't say piss on her! But don't be a nonchalant nihilist when another dude tries to get in her pants! She wants you to show a reaction when some random dude has an interest in your girlfriend. Show her you give a shit."

He places the water on the counter and ponders over my words.

"She doesn't like it when I get into fights though."

Why is he so dense? "You don't have to hospitalize the guy, just tell him to piss off."

"Oh... Okay. I guess I understand."

"If you have to guess you clearly don't understand," I remark. "Just give her the feeling you care, that's all. You don't have to get into fights but don't just stand there like a statue either." Why am I giving out relationship advice? I've never even had a relationship.

"Thanks Rav—Revali."

I roll my eyes at him and escape into the living room before anyone else can bother me. He follows and I think I hear him say "Where'd she go?" but I just ignore him and continue upstairs. I think I'll spend the rest of the night in my room talking to Mipha.

Having reached safe haven, I reach into my pocket to grab my phone but the dreadful realization hits me that I left it in the kitchen. Good job Revali. I open the door to the hallway and step out into the cloud of weed. Zelda is in front of the bathroom, talking to Fyson.

"What are they doing in there? There are other people who have to use the loo," she complains.

"You literally just came from the bathroom," he laughs.

"I can barely hear you through the loud music," she yells.

"I guess I'll have to come closer then."

Ew, I wish the music was louder so I didn't have to hear his corny pick up lines.

"Your accent is really cute by the way." Fyson gives her a flirtatious smile. Is he seriously hitting on her? Does this guy live under a rock? Everybody knows about Zelda and Link.

"What?" She yells through the noise and leans closer. "This music is hideous. Who even listens to that?"

"It's not that bad," he laughs. I hate listening to their boring ass conversation but I have to make sure Zelda isn't getting harassed by 150 pounds of exasperation.

"Would you really listen to this music voluntarily?" She asks him.

"I mean, I guess I don't mind his music but I only listen to hip hop at parties. What about you?"

She looks directly at me but doesn't say anything through her eyes. Looks like she's fine otherwise she would have given me a signal or something alike.

She looks back up at the guy. "What?"

"You asked who'd listen to that music," he explains and hands her his drink. "Try that. It's so good." Since when does she drink?

"How'd we get here?" She asks, looking around in bewilderment. Jesus, is she drunk?

"You just came out of the bathroom, I was going to use it next," Fyson says. "Did you throw up?"

"No. I don't think so."

"Good," he says and studies her face.

Zelda doesn't look like she minds Fyson's company. Maybe they're friends or something. It's none of my business really and it's not my job to babysit. I shut my door and walk down the stairs to get my phone.

Link is at the bottom of the stairs, scanning the living room for something. Our eyes meet when I pass him.

"She's upstairs," I tell him, assuming that she's the one he's looking for, and keep walking without making eye contact.

As I pass the front door I hear yelling mixed with cheering coming from outside. Someone's fighting on the porch. I almost want to see who it is but as curious as I am, I'd much rather just talk to Mipha.

Link's POV

Ravioli walks away without telling me who he's talking about. Must be Zelda, who else could it be. I walk up the stairs. There are only a couple of people up here probably because this hallway is kinda dark and the air is really thick.

Zelda's standing in front of the bathroom door and drinks from a cup while the best man is talking to her. He's kinda close to her but she seems happy. Is this one of those situations Ravioli was talking about? It doesn't look like Zelda needs me to get involved but maybe she wants me to.

"--the maid of honor and best man to hook up at the wedding," I catch him say.

"Link?" Zelda says when she notices me but I don't take my eyes off of him. What did he just say to her?

"Back off," I tell him, stepping between the two. Zelda grabs my arm and leans against me. She shouldn't have been drinking so much for her first time. Her body can't handle it.

"Bro," he says and laughs. I don't want to get in a fight but hes not even taking me seriously and I'm annoyed by him!

"Can't you see she's had enough? She's clearly drunk. So fuck off." Zelda's hands tighten around my arm but she's not holding me back. Does she like this?

"What's your fucking problem man?" He doesn't see an issue with flirting with a drunk girl that's also already taken?

"Oh my god just leave. Fucking go," I say. I hope he listens. I'm really not in the shape to win a fight.

"I'm the best man." That's his excuse?

"I don't give a shit. Zelda is my girlfriend! Got it? So leave her alone!" I open the door to my room and pull Zelda inside before I ruin the wedding by giving Kafei's best man a black eye. I lock the door and try to hold up Zelda at the same time.

"Are you jealous?" she slurs.

"No." I remember what Ravioli said. It's not jealousy she wants, it's knowing that I care. "Just annoyed."

"With me?"

"With jerks who take advantage of drunk girls."

"I'm not drunk."

"Yeah?" I let go of her for a second and she loses her balance. It makes her giggle. At least she's having a good time. Her smile makes me calm down but I'm still pissed. "That asshole better stay away from you."

"Sounds like you're a bit jealous," she mocks before she kisses me out of nowhere.

That was super sudden but I'm not complaining. I wrap my arms around her back to keep her from falling over while she kisses me. Maybe Ravioli was right and this really is what she wanted me to do all along. But why? I acted like a dick. But she's making out with me now so... couldn't have been that bad.

Damn, she's never kissed me like this. I didn't know she likes to French kiss. She's really into it! My hands move to her butt without much thought but I instantly stop myself and step back. I'd be the biggest hypocrite if I did something while she's drunk.

I need some air. "I left your water downstairs. I'll get you another bottle."

"I'm thirsty for something else," she laughs loudly. Did she really just make that joke? It's cute and honestly kinda hot. I just haven't seen her like this before. "Yeah?" I laugh along and tease her. "What's that?"

"You,"she laughs again. She always gets flustered really fast so she never makes these kinds of jokes. I'm seeing a new side of her. She's touchy and bold and very giggly.

"I'm flattered, but..." not like this. "Here, you should sit down."

"I'm good," she says aaaand guess we're back to making out... Fuck, she's not making it easy to resist.

"Hit me again and you'll eat sidewalk!" I hear Impa's voice coming from the window.

"Did you hear that?" I ask Zelda. That was Impa right? But who is she screaming at?

"Stop stalling." She presses her lips against my neck.

"Stalling?" Stalling what exactly?

"Yeah. Stop stopping our kiss," she laughs.

As much as I would like to check on Impa I can't focus on that right now, Zelda's drunk for the first time and I have to keep an eye on her. And Impa is a trained fighter who gets into fights even more often than me so I'm sure she'll be okay.

I help Zelda to the bed and she lays on her back immediately. She should call it a night. Hopefully she won't be hungover during the wedding tomorrow. She looks a bit lost as she smiles at herself. Guess I'll go to bed too or at least stay with her until she's asleep.

I walk over to my closet and grab my black gym shorts and a random t-shirt to sleep in. Then I take off my sweatpants and shirt. When I check on Zelda, she's just staring at me.

"Why are you watching me?" I laugh and cover my bare chest with my hands as a joke. She covers her eyes. Guess she's back to being flustered.

"'Cause you're handsome." Never mind, still being flirty. It's honestly really funny to hear her talk like this. So casual and relaxed.

I sit down on the edge of my bed and place the shirt face down on my lap. "You're beautiful too," I say while looking at the back of the white t-shirt. Is that a stain? I thought it was a clean shirt.

All of a sudden Zelda is sitting up and gives a peck to my shoulder. I look at her tired eyes. She has a big smile on her pretty face.

"I'm so happy when I'm with you," she whispers.

Aww... "Me too." She looks surprised. I literally tell her this all the time.

She looks at the t-shirt in my hands and pulls it away from me.

"Hey!" I laugh.

"I want to wear it," she giggles.

"It's dirty."

"So am I," she laughs and I can't hide my amusement any longer. This is just too funny.

"I'll grab you a clean shirt."

"Or maybe no shirt," she whispers and starts kissing me again. Oh shit. What? She pulls me on top of her but I hold myself up and break the kiss. When she starts taking off her top I instantly sit up and focus on the posters on the wall.

"Zelda what are you doing?" I ask, totally not peeking. Eyes on the poster! This can't happen!

"I want to wear your shirt," she explains calmly. She knows what she's doing!

"Okay fine, you can wear it but I don't think you'd be cool with stripping in front of me if you were sober."

I wait for her to change and force my eyes to stay on the yellow sticky notes and photos on the wall next to me. This is insane. I can feel my cheeks blushing. Now I know how she feels every time I change in front of her.

"You have a nice body," she mumbles. I look back at her. She's wearing my shirt now. Tomorrow morning she'll probably feel embarrassed that I saw her in a bra. Maybe she'll laugh about it. I really have no clue how she'll react to any of this. She looks like she's having a good time though so I hope she'll be okay with it once she's sobered up. "I said you have a nice body," she repeats and pokes my stomach.

"I'm out of shape," I say and cover my stomach with my arms.

"Handsome all the same. Hey... Why's it called handsome? I mean, your hands are nice but—" she leans in and kisses me again. She never even finished her sentence.

We make out for a few minutes before she pulls me down again. I get that the alcohol makes her feel confident and brave and all but this whole making out while laying on top of her just doesn't sit right with me.

"You're drunk."

"I'm fine."

"Okay, but you're still drunk."

"Maybe a little, so?" She holds my face with both hands and kisses me again.

"So you need to sleep it off," I say against her lips.

"Mh–mh. We can sleep it off together, hehe!"

Fuck... She's really making this hard. I take a deep breath and shake my head slowly. "Zelda—"

"Do you not want to kiss me?"

"I do want to kiss you, very badly, but you make it sound like you want more than just that."

"Yeah."

"Yeah what?"

"I want to."

"We can't while you're drunk, okay?" I gently remove her hands from my body and move off of her. I lay down on my back, feeling a little breathless. Did she really just try to sleep with me?

I let out a long breath, looking at the flag that's hanging on the ceiling. Zelda puts her head down on my chest and sighs. "Okay."

I didn't mean to make her sad but tonight is just not the right time. I put my arm around her and drive my hand up and down her back. I hope she can't hear how fast my heart is beating.

"Why are bras not more comfy?" She mumbles. Looks like she's already over it. Or she's trying to change the topic.

"I wouldn't know."

"I hate sleeping in them!" she whines.

"So take it off," I say, realizing too late that it'll sound like I want her to take it off.

"You... you do... can you?" What? "Jeans are uncomfyrable too."

Uncomfyrable? I chuckle at her grammar. "You can wear some of my shorts or sweatpants if you want," I offer.

"Mh."

Was that a yes? Does she want me to grab her some clothes or not?

"This' nice..." she mumbles and snuggles up to me. "M jus gonna take'm off later."

I can barely understand what she's trying to say, especially with her accent so thick. I think she said she'll take them off later but I bet she'll forget about it in less than a minute.

"Link?" She sounds half asleep already.

"Yes?"

"I love you."

Holy shit... oh my god...

I think my heart literally skipped a beat. Does she know what she's saying? I'm smiling so hard right now! This was the first time she said that she loves me! And I think she meant it!

I don't know why I'm so surprised, she made it kinda obvious when she said stuff like how perfect I am and how happy she is with me. But still, it's so crazy to actually hear her say it out loud. Crazy in a good way. A really really good way. Fuck, I love her so goddamn much.

I move her hair out of her face. Her eyes are closed. She's so out of it, she probably won't even remember this in the morning.

"I love you too."

No reaction. She passed out so fast. And I'm stuck as her pillow. I don't mind, but I'm shirtless and I don't want her to get the wrong idea when she wakes up. I'll definitely have to explain this whole thing once she's sober.

Might keep her love confession a secret though. She was so sad when she found out that she missed my first I love you, she doesn't need to know that she missed hers too.

"You have no idea how important you are to me. You always say you're not doing enough, but nobody has ever fought for me like you do," I whisper even though I know she can't hear me. For once she's not frowning in her sleep. I hope she's dreaming of something happy. I kiss her forehead and close my eyes.
—-
Thank you guys for all the sweet birthday messages yesterday! 💜 Happy Easter tomorrow 💖💐🐰 love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 54 7
Tenten is on the phone with her best friend when suddenly his laugh changed everything Nejiten modern high school au Based on the Taylor Swift song "...
18.5K 123 12
what happens when two so called enemies get drunk one night and it changes their lives forever? Do they become lovers? Do they agree on forgetting ab...
617K 13.9K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
19.3K 190 18
UA students, their parents, pro heroes and previous OFA users watch superhero media. (Starting over since the first one get deleted out of nowhere)