Taekook Recommendations

By cherrylilyv

you won't regret reading these ffs ๐Ÿฅฐ I'll keep updating the best taekook books I read. Cover is not mine, I... More

info
Since 1894
Ever Since
Eyes Never Lie
So show me I'll show you
No Going Back
DNA
35
Straight
Still With You (taekook reincarnation)
Christmas Slut
Desire
Laundry Sauce
Mine
Tattoo Boy
Vents
I'm here
How To Top
Space Voyage
Homophobic High
Dr. Kim
Underwear thief
The Arrangement
Oblivious and In Denial
The Wedding Date

Soft Alpha

427 2 0
By cherrylilyv

By BTS_lifehacks

top kook
bottom tae

Side ships- NamJin, Yoonminseok

Summary - True bloods. The strongest and most feared wolves on the surface of the earth. You either fear them or hate them. Their power and status as past rulers of numerous packs have been long forgotten. Now, they are seen as reckless, beasts driven by pure malice. They live a life of violence, bullying, and injustice.

Jungkook is one of these rare creatures, but due to stereotypes, past traumas, and the reality of a modern world, his true-blood sides are hidden painfully behind his insecure and timid self. The only person who will be able to change that is way beyond his league, someone he can only dream about marking as his.

This is a story of trust, justice, family, friends, and love.

____________________

The father son relationship between Jin and Jungkook is the cherry on top in this already brilliant book.
Mental health issues are delt with proper care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 32.6K 47
Jeongguk, an ordinary boy in a world where hybrids and humans lived in peace with one another, attended a public university. Although the boy was hum...
26.9K 1.2K 24
"So thats how you like to play it. Fine let the games begin." Said Jungkook holding his hands out for a handshake with a smirk. "Sure, the Wicked gam...
855K 32.5K 39
A TaeKook Mpreg FanFic Wherein the famous CEO in Korea is finding for a male who can bear his child. Okay disclaimer; Male pregnancy is everywhere...
9.7K 264 61
Being poor and nowhere to go would anyone blame me to live at an undertaker? I mean what could go wrong at such a place? This Story is from my old a...