╰► 𝐹𝐀𝐓𝐄❃ V•JIMIN•JK┊BTS

By Btsfanficff

Where the hell I m ? My god eomma my head is paining to much!!! Woh bro from when did you started the drama c... More

#⁴

1 1 0
By Btsfanficff

Y/n

I press the door bell..Just in less than a min my lovely beautiful mom is standing in front of me with an amusing smile on her face....

Oww my baby you are back...ummaah...

Ow my cheeks are paining mom...

And where is that brat I will teach him a lesson he-

(I look backside and saw jimin coming towards us..)

Aah mom leave its not worth it forget it..

But what happen baby did he treat you...

No eomma just leave it...I m just feeling tired..

Oki than come inside..

Jimin

I think she is still upset with me... otherwise the girl who always wanna annoy and try to make me get scolding from my parents is now not doing anything...Even tho she got the chance also...I think I need to made it up her mind....

           ...............................

Dedda(dad) !!!

My Princess come here... How was your flight?Did you have eaten your meal? You look so pale!!did someone scolded you?

Before answering anything she turn towards jimin's direction...

Umm no.. I m totally fine..Just coz of tiredness I m looking pale...And no one scolded me you know na that I m too stronger no one can treat me huh...She said while showing her arms like a body builder...

No one can beat my lil sis she is too strong ryt...Jimin said by putting his hands on y/n's shoulder...

I think I m stinking I need to take a bath mom can you plz set up the dishes I m too hungry and dad wait for me as you have taken the leave from office you need to play with me...She said and jerk off jimin's  hand from her shoulder and ran towards her room..

She is acting strange today? Her mom said...

You are thinking too much honey she is just exhausted and it's also been 3 years maybe she is still upset with us it will take some time...Her dad said...

She is really acting strange after that incident at the airport..is it coz of me? Jimin thought...

         ................................

Aah its feel like heaven after taking bath...

What should I wear..Wow mom has brought so many new clothes I need to thank her...

Did I acted like a bitch towards him? Huh let it be its his fault afterall..she thought and after wearing the dress she went downstairs.. Where she saw her brother and father were watching T.V and her mother was setting the dishes...

Eomma thank you very much for this pretty dresses I love them all...

Aah I m glad that you like them.. Btw I didn't choose them its jimin who choose all the dresses..He said that he knows your fashion sense...(her mother said in excitement...)

Oh...Let me help you..

No no you just came now..Go and sit with them I m serving it..(mom said)

But she didn't listen to her mother and took the plates towards the table...And started serving...

You both lazy ass come fast towards the dinning table..(mom said)..

Everyone settle down except
y/n and her mom...

Princess are you not eating?( Dad asked)..

That only I m telling her from that but she is not listening only..( mom said)...

Mom you also seat dowm today I m going to serve you guys...she said and force her mother to sit in the chair..

But-

No but just eat..(y/n said)...

        ......After some time......

Ahh y/n I forget to tell you an important thing..

What's that dad?

As you know that you are going to attend the same school as Jimin so, tomorrow you need to go there with your brother to fill out some forms...

But dad can't you also come?

No-

Y/n you know na that today also your dad didn't went to the office Just becoz you are coming and if tomorrow also he will-

I understand if dad will have problem than no need I will go my own..(y/n said and went towards her room)...

I think she take it differently...(jimin said while looking at his parents face..who now were looking at there plates)...

         ......In U.S.A......

HEY James did your gurl leave you alone...( His friends tease him)...

She didn't leave me..(James said in angried time)..

Ok man why are you being so hyper I m just asking you...

Without  saying anything James leave the pub and went towards his car...And call some..

In three ring the person pick up the call...

Hey baby did you land safely?..he asked..

Yes baby..she said and giggled..

Owww you know that I m missing you alot...

Aah don't be overdramatic james you have your friends along with you just chill with them...

But it feels still empty without you...Btw leave it when you are going to come....

.......

Y/n are listening to me?

Huh oh yeh today only I came here and you are asking about going there again...

But I really miss you....

I have a idea..

What idea y/n.

Why don't you come here in seoul than you won't miss me...

Huh u are unbelievable y/n ..How can I come there beside there our schools are still going on its impossible...

Than forget about me...

What no no!! Sorry

She started laughing..

Aah James you are so easy to tease I was just joking around...If I won't Joke with my best friend than with whom I m going to do that?

Yaa bestfriend..he mumbled..

Did you said something..

Nothing y/n oki I guess I need to go now my friends are calling me bye bye love you and take care...

Love you too James see yaah...

Call ended..

Suddenly James heartbeat started beating faster...
Its beating so faster? Is it coz of y/n? Huh oh man what you are even thinking she only think you as a friend Nothing more than that so stop this...( James said to himself and went towards his house)...

           .........................

       ........next morning 🌅......

Y/n wake up fast otherwise you are going to be late...aah this gurl jimin go and call your sister...

Jimin nodded his head and went towards her door..Infirst he taught not to knock and went directly inside but in his mind yesterday's incident played so he knock at the door...

After no getting any response he went inside but too his surprise she was not there..He called her name but no response..
Y/n ! Y/n! Where are you stop hiding... come fast mom is waiting downstairs..  he check the bathroom but it was empty than got shoook...

Moooooommmmmmm!!!!!!

What happen jimin what happen... listening his voice her mother went upstairs running...

Jimin What happen? Why are you shouting? And where is y/n?

Mom I think

What you think and where is y/n..she said and check everywhere in the room but she also didn't found y/n...

Jimin where the hell is y/n... Don't joke with me bring her..mom said..

Mom I think y/n is kidnapped..jimin said...

What!! But how is this possible she was at her room till yesterday than-
Her mother word's got cutt off by the voice of the car horn from outside....

Mom who is it..  jimin asked...

Lets check it out..by saying this they both ran towards downstairs..But to their surprise there she was sitting on the car along with her father.. both jimin and mothers mouth got widen....

Hello mom!! Y/n said from inside the car...

Jimin come fast we are getting late for the school..Dad said..

But your breakfast..mom asked...

We will have something at the cafe mom..she said...

            ...........................

...... inside the car......

Jimin was looking at her sister From the front mirror...

Why are you looking at your sister like you have seen a ghost....dad asked...

Huh actually I was thinking about how does y/n came here like..jimin asked in confusen..

Oh about that when I was about to go to the office she came here that's it...dad said..

But how so fast and also too early.she wasn't that panctual earlier? Jimin asked...

Dad say to someone that Habit changes according to surrounding so its very obvious for me to being changed...plus
I  m not too lazy like someone... She said to her dad indicating to jimin while rolling her eyes...

{....Dad laugh at her childish behaviour..He knows everything as y/n has told him everything about yesterday...}

........................................................................................
..........................
.................
...........
......
..
.

🍯Grammatical errors!

🍯UNEDITED!!

🍯 Vote!!!!!!

Continue Reading